Completed Do Not Talk About Fight Club

(Ziv) Ricky seeks out Zivilist to see if his fellow Wave Guard will join in with this order he is putting together, is Ziv willing to join? Or will he turn down the offer?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Do Not Talk About Fight Club

Postby Ricky Maze on December 29th, 2012, 9:33 am

" Which is why, for the citizens of Zeltiva, I hope you are right" Zivilist seemed to tense up as he said this, Ricky slowly nodded in determination to his fellow guard.

"Ye and me both Ziv." He reassured him as he allowed the man to continue.

"Fiftieth, was it? I'll meet you outside the gates as you asked, and I risk sounding like a squawking bird, but I do hope your right about them." There was a look Ricky felt he was familiar with, a look that was only too much like his own. Zivilist seemed somewhat convinced but whether he truly was remained to be seen, nevertheless he had agreed to be there with the others.

"Aye it will work out for the better, I won't let things get bad. We've had rotten luck lately but I promise ye, things will be lookin up after this." He reassured Ziv once more before turning to head into the crowd. "Remember to be there before dusk." He reminded his friend before heading into the crowd. The time was growing closer now and soon both Ricky and Ziv would figure out who this Wrenmae was soon, and hopefully if this group was really for Zeltiva's benefit.
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Do Not Talk About Fight Club

Postby Echelon on February 4th, 2013, 1:32 pm

Adventurer's Loot

A Gift
Experience is its own reward.
Ricky's Loot :
Richo Maze

Skill XP Reward
Sociology +1XP
Leadership +2XP
Philosophy +1XP
Organization +1XP

Lore:
Dedication For The Masses
Operating In Silence

Items or Consequences:
None

Notes: None

Zivilist's Loot :
Zivilist Gott

Skill XP Reward
Sociology +1XP
Organization +1XP

Lore:
Zivilist: A Distinguished Sight
Dedication To One's Nation

Items or Consequences:
None

Notes: None

(Bravo, boys! Lets rip this town apart!) - if you have ANY questions or concerns about this grading, please PM me.
Echelon
Pew~Pew!!

Words: 238180
Joined roleplay: March 9th, 2012, 5:21 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Previous