Flashback Mystic Sensuality [Jo]

Somewhere between pain and pleasure

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A village cut off from the rest of Mizahar by the Valterrian, slowly reestablishing contact with the outside world.

Mystic Sensuality [Jo]

Postby Eosi on December 30th, 2012, 2:32 am

13th Day of Spring, 508 AV

The delightful clenching and then the spiraling release. Her olfactory senses were reduced to nothing but scent and the wafting incense engulfed all else. She was bound by coils of rope, which were now being deftly untied. The sensation was akin to the end of a long day or the feeling of besting an opponent. It was victory and defeat all at once. Nikali was aptly titled, for she could be truly addicting. Still, the young Inarta was there for instruction, not induction. There were boundaries in her mind. She’d come and smell the bouquet. But to drink? No, Eosi could not do that. She served other masters.

The blindfold lifted. She lay upon a velvet divan, unclad and glistening with sweat. Justus gave her a speculative grin, appreciating his handiwork. Her teeth worried at the flesh of her lip, yet her eyes were cold as stone despite their woodland shade. There was no room for idle talk. He was moderately fond of her she could tell. But Eosi had no interest in love. There was no room for such frivolity in her otherwise serious mind. Desire? Certainly. Rising from her reclining form, she began to collect her things.

”Next time you may bite a tad more fiercely.” She frowned at the crescent indentation. The golden-skinned courtesan returned her stern expression. ”I would have drawn blood.” He was clearly concerned with his health. It was understandable. ”You took my maidenhood.” She was rather curt. ”Your lack of faith is disheartening. Perhaps you should consider the source, lest your best customer stray.” In her opinion, she should be the concerned party. There was only one prostitute in the relationship and it was not her. He saw much more danger than she, and she trusted him still.

Eosi pulled on the filmy gown she’d previously worn. It was a shade of canary and bright as the sun. With a languid stretch, she readied to depart. Her cloak would conceal the otherwise transparent frock, but for the moment she wore it proudly, her nudity for all to see. Eosi’s body was strong and capable, despite its smattering of wounds. He’d caned her upon request, then tied her as was the usual. But his blows no longer enthralled her. They were nothing. She craved more.

The entrance hall was dimly lit and ambient, censors ruminating a heady odor. Men and woman hovered about. Some were nude and others not. It became difficult to discern the priests from the patrons, as either seemed equivalently indulgent. Sex was a religion in the Temple of Nikali. It was a fountain that from all Denvali drank. The ritual that sent her into its doors latched on and would not let go. Different men and women alike eyed her with open longing as she emerged from the crimson corridor. Pleasure was pleasure, after all.

Something caught her eye. Delicate, waifish. It was Johanne. She was a miserable wash-out at the Academy, but a brilliant artist otherwise. Eosi had always thought her markedly quiet. It was a quality she appreciated. Prowling, she approached the disoriented looking woman. ”Little bird,” she whispered. ”What are you doing here?” Her shoulders were two bone birds. The metaphor fit rather well. Eosi set aside her departure. ”I’ve not seen you here before.”

Last edited by Eosi on January 8th, 2013, 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Eosi
Act first. Teach them to fear you.

Words: 244471
Joined roleplay: November 20th, 2012, 7:42 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Mystic Sensuality [Jo]

Postby Johanne on January 6th, 2013, 6:04 am

To a young woman who had kissed a man only once, the Temple of Nikali held a strange and heady allure. Johanne had felt the caress of a man's lips only once before, and it had changed her very flesh. Walking quickly with her head tucked down and her eyes on the floor, and raised her hand to skim over the scars that graced her wrists to midway up her forearm. This was what being intimate with a man had done to Johanne: broken, changed something inside of her, until the very nature of her flesh had spiralled into something new and unknown.

Johanne, the unsuccessful Denvali child, who had no military skills to speak of and no practical knowledge, had fled from her mother when she spoke of her maidenhead being destroyed by those at the Temple. And so she held within her something that very few of her peers at the Academy possessed, and something she was loathe to give up. At eighteen winters, Johanne still protected it, knowing that if she were to give it away as she did her first kiss, then she would morph again into something truly beautiful and destructive: and she was too young to comprehend that.

Nevertheless, the Temple of Nikali loomed over her daily life as something she had not seen nor known, terrified of the awakening that lay inside. Her peers would often whisper of the ways they had been touched, caressed, whipped, hurt and pleasured. Her customers at the tattoo parlour where she worked would often stumble in, limber and relaxed by the ministrations of the followers of Nikali. And yet she had not seen the stories that lay inside. This is why, in the winter of her eighteenth year, Johanne had drawn her cloak tight around her face so that she would not be recognised, and quickly set off to see what lay within that mysterious religious cult.

Standing before the Temple walls outside the main centre of Denval, she barely spared a glance upwards at the wooden front wall, the large double doors, the strange and heady feeling that seemed to overcome Johanne as she drew near. She was very careful to keep her shoulders squared back as she walked quickly, dashing quietly, to the doors, and pushed them open. Slipping in, she kept her cloak wrapped around her, determined to be neither seen nor heard nor propositioned. She simply wanted to see the narrative of Nikali unfold before her.

And in the scents that overwhelmed her, of man and woman, woman and woman, man and man, Johanne's eyes widened. Inside the entrance hall where she stood, lit by low-burning candles and the barest amount of light streaming in from high, dusty windows, she was confronted by people writhing together in corners, and by the human form on proud display, as near-naked, sometimes entirely so, men and women milled around, eyeing each other, looking for the one to give them pleasure. Standing still by the front door, her eyes wide and mouth slightly open, she took in the sights: with a churning felt deep inside of her.

The soft whisper of a familiar voice shook her from her overwhelmed state: it was Eosi, one of the skilled and confident at the Academy, one whom Johanne had truly envied for her practical skills and her bold exuberance. She stood before Johanne, her cheeks flushed and red hair wild, in a slip that left little to the imagination. Her curves, her womanly hips, her shapely breasts were all left to Johanne's eyes, as well as the secrets between her legs. Her cheeks flaming, Johanne quickly averted her gaze, looking down at the floor, avoiding the sights that made her feel something.

"I've not been here before," she whispered back, her voice quiet, her tone diminutive. "I wanted to see the place everyone at the Academy used to whisper about." It was embarrassing to admit that she had not come here like the rest of Denval's children, but Eosi would undoubtedly guess, anyway. Johanne's discomfort and modesty was obvious. She was not comfortable around other people, let alone comfortable with herself.

"I would ask why you are here, but..." She trailed off, shrugging. She knew why Eosi was here. Why else would one venture out to this temple of pleasures and hedonism? Johanne bit her bottom lip, a nervous habit, chewing the skin off her lips, and avoided Eosi's gaze: though her eyes kept glancing to the side, where a woman's hand did strange and marvelous things to another man.

“For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.”
Vincent Van Gogh
Johanne
These scars are stories.

Words: 168999
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2012, 8:48 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Mystic Sensuality [Jo]

Postby Eosi on January 8th, 2013, 7:57 pm

The girl’s mouth, previously agape snapped smartly shut. She looked bemused at the lionness' brazen appearance, eyes traveling southward of their own accord before falling to the retreat. The predator inside grinned yet Eosi maintained her outward neutral mask. Instead, she gave the bird an appraising look, eyes peering toward her shuttered cloak. Johanne’s reply was hasty and small, a timid bleating. It was curiosity that lured her into the sinner’s den? What could she possibly gain by simple observation? The Temple was well known for its forbidden pursuits. That was clearly an answer she fed to herself. This night could prove to be far more interesting than she’d initially thought.

It was truly amusing, how she grasped for idle speech. The Inarta took a bold step forward, absolutely refusing to be ignored. Her index finger traveled out to cup Jo’s waifish chin, finely crafted ivory. With a gentle tug, she redirected the young woman’s sight. ”Look to me, Johanne.” Normally, she’d have avoided speaking with the little bird. Not from disdain, for the world was an ugly thing devoid of artists. But in that moment she could truly see the beauty and hesitance in the delicate child. It was too great an opportunity to go ignored.

”Tell me what you expected to find.” For of course, she’d already known. Denval was an incredibly small settlement. Lips curled above a gleaming row of teeth, her grin spreading. ”You knew what laid between these walls.” It was not an accusation or even a challenge. Merely a statement. One that would perhaps, lead the little wastrel toward a more honest route. For something in the way her teeth worried that bottom lip spoke of what she desired. The blooming of her cheeks had it all but written across her forehead.

”Tell me what you’d like to know.” Her tone was rich and inviting, the promise of pleasure laden in those words. Eosi at times truly felt a lion. Her body was supple and more clearly exposed as she stepped into the light. That wild mane of hair gathered about her face, auburn and burnished copper. Her gaze was alight with the mounting excitement. From their surroundings, a throaty moan erupted, eliciting another from a nearby group. She watched to see how it affected this young girl, this mouse caught in the eyes of a snake.

Eosi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Mystic Sensuality [Jo]

Postby Johanne on January 12th, 2013, 5:29 am

Johanne's imagination was captured by the way the woman in the dim corner moved her hand over the naked man, who lay back on a reclining chair, his mouth a perfect 'o', his eyes squeezed shut in seeming pain. The woman was naked, her beautiful breasts hanging low over the young man's body. Johanne's eyes were wide, following the way the strange woman's hands exacted moans and shivers from the strong man beneath her. It was odd to Johanne, that man, the creature that was supposed to hold such dominance over the weaker female, was reduced to a quivering heap of pleasure with a sultry gaze and nimble fingers.

The young Johanne could not draw her eyes from the miracle that was taking place before her. Eosi all but became a memory, her breasts nothing compared to the Nikali marked woman in communion with the customer. Johanne's throat was dry, and her blood pounded: a strange sensation, unsettling, new, uncomfortable, but her eyes would not be shifted.

And then warm fingers touched Johanne's taut, smooth cheek, devoid of baby fat, all cheekbones and thinness. Her gaze was pulled towards Eosi forcibly, the spectacle in the corner forgotten, as her heart beat faster by the unprecedented touch. She met the fiery girl's eyes, a gaze that left her lungs gasping. Everything in this temple was too hot, too much skin and lust and want and Nikali. Johanne's thoughts rushed like lava. Her gaze met Eosi's, like a lamb desperate for shelter. She may have scars on her forearms, but this world, the world of lust and addiction, was beyond her. Johanne's breath shuddered when Eosi spoke.

Her thoughts scattered like mice from a hungry tomcat. Why was she here? Why was Eosi asking that question? Johanne still sheltered her maidenhood between her legs, but her eyes were not as innocent. Within these walls were stories in abundance: heady stories, stories that ended with moans and screams, stories that began with an aching. A story that Eosi took part wholeheartedly in, it seemed. She swallowed, trying to wet her drying lips, trying to buy more time, but Eosi's hand upon her cheek rushed her to speak. She tried not to look at her peer's breasts when she did, but her eyes flickered down of their own accord: Nikali's wanton lust, it seemed, was contagious, even if Johanne could not put a name to it thus far.

"I didn't know what I expected to find," she whispered, and she was honest. "I had heard what our people do inside this Temple. I've heard stories about the happenings within these walls. But I had no images, no pictures, to put to the words." Her voice stuttered off, as a particularly loud moan erupted from the man in the corner. She could not look to see what had happened: Eosi's gaze held her in thrall. She gasped a little for breath, as sensation spread throughout her. "I just wanted to see... I have never..." She blushed, trailing off. "I have never seen or felt this." In this temple of experience, she felt ashamed for still being untouched. Only her lips had been caressed by one man, and he was long gone, save for a scar upon her left forearm, a scar she treasured more than her virginity.

“For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.”
Vincent Van Gogh
Johanne
These scars are stories.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1)

Mystic Sensuality [Jo]

Postby Eosi on January 14th, 2013, 4:02 am

Ragged breath. That was always the first sign. Johanne seemed to melt at the contact, cheeks flushing. Her gaze flickered downward of its own accord, seeking the supple flesh there. Eosi reveled in the shame in those chocolate eyes. She’d be over that hurdle in short order. The answer came, though meek. She wanted a visual, eh? That made sense on a certain level but the explanation was incomplete. From there her words began to crumble, falling atop one another. The moan had done its job, serving to enthrall. It was settled, then. ”You want to see?” Her eyes moved down, taking in the delicate curves of her waist. Until…

Eosi seized one forearm and pulled it up in gentle fascination. There were raised marks all over the girl’s flesh and what was more, pictures. Fitting, for a tattoo artist. But these were unique. With a feather’s touch, digits followed each line. They traced with all the promises of sensuality. Boldness defined her. She raised the arm and leaned in, kissing the scars. Kissing the beauty with the pain they’d surely brought. Pain was something she knew well. It sustained her. There was a sudden kinship in their souls. Hot lips embraced the flesh with unprecedented skill, dragging down the curve of each mural. It would be enough to break down the barrier.

She withdrew and looked at her steadily. ”There is no need for fear. Tonight the lion may lie with the lamb.” How fitting indeed. She pulled away and gestured for the girl to follow. It would be a gift freely given. There was no other way. For a moment she paused to speak. ”If you’d like something to put to words, I might show you.” Whatever her purpose, it could be met. Eosi traveled off then, into the dark confines of the back. Her fiery mane led the way, blending against lush red walls. There was an empty room she’d just moments ago occupied.

Her mind wandered. It was difficult to define why the lionness loved the bite of a whip. Part of it seemed masochistic, which it no doubt was. Yet there was a depth there that'd gone undiscovered. Perhaps it was the escape. Eosi was so focused that it took a great deal to seize her from reality. Sometimes the only way to immerse herself in pleasure was through pain. It was a challenge and a reward all wrapped together. Perhaps she was simply an animal, with some ravening beast hidden in the darkest aspect of her heart. Love was an empty word. The world had no love for her; it promised only pain. She must drink of that fount with gladness. There was no other way.

Back into the bedroom with the divan. Long strides carried her to its edge, and she descended upon the rich fabric. The cloak was discarded, nothing more than an empty veil. Something to hide the truth of what she was. Eosi lounged indolently, waiting. The lamb would come to her. It was untested. But who else could understand those scars? Who would kiss her whitened skin? Only special souls could truly perceive the edge of pain and pleasure.

Eosi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Mystic Sensuality [Jo]

Postby Johanne on January 16th, 2013, 8:03 am

"I don't know," and the words came out as a frustrated moan, her thoughts frenzied and scattered by the intense overpowering lust she felt within her. As a girl who had never been made love to, she could not describe the tingling down her spine, the tightenings in her breasts, the coil that curled tighter and tighter within her abdomen. "I don't know what I want," Johanne spat out, frustrated with her own stupidity, her own inability to understand the matters of flesh and intimacy. She wanted to see what Eosi had to show. But she could not desecrate the memory of Joseph. The tug of war within her chest riled her up, and her eyes flickered around the room, taking in shadows and naked limbs all around the Temple.

Until Eosi's hand snatched at her wrist and brought it up to her envy green eyes, examining the scars and scratches that adorned her wrists to her mid-forearms. Johanne held her breath, waiting for the disgust, the dismissal, the lectures for desecrating precious flesh. And yet Eosi merely traced along the scars, increasing the sensations within her flesh, and Johanne held her breath. Slowly, ever so slowly, like a dying butterfly, Eosi brought her full red lips to Johanne's pale skin, kissing with warm, wet open mouthed kisses down the scars. She could not hold back the moan that escaped her lips, yet another moan to join the symphony of the couples and threesomes and orgies within Nikali's sanctuary. Her eyes wide, she watched Eosi pull her lips from her flesh, her heart hammering, lost for words, struck silent.

Dark eyes met lucid green: fear with confidence, the victim with the master. To lay with Eosi? Her throat too dry, her courage shot, Johanne could not open her mouth to protest. She held her maidenhood within her. She had dreamt of giving it to Joseph. Just dreamt, knowing it would never happen, but she was content to imagine. And here was Eosi offering to take that which lay within her, dormant and silent. Johanne could not give her that.

"Eosi," she whispered, and then trailed off. Suddenly, she found that she did not want to say no to the girl. Even if she did not want to offer her soul up entire to the headstrong redhead, she could not resist the possibility of seeing exactly what Eosi was so skilled in. She had come here for images. Eosi was offering to give them to her. She paused, and then slowly, nodded. Eosi pulled away, walked into the dark of the Temple, and Johanne trailed behind.

Eosi wove through the sanctum with ease, sparing barely a glance to the writhing people by the walls, and Johanne was surprised to find that she did not, either. The girl with the sheer slip and swinging hips before her captured her attention. She had never before been attracted to her own sex, nor did she know if this truly counted as attraction: perhaps it was more captivation. Eosi knew her way around the Temple, it seemed, heading with confidence for a room near the back. Johanne wondered how many times she had seduced and been seduced within the walls of the Temple of Nikali.

Johanne's steps slowed, and Eosi disappeared into the room ahead of her. Taking a moment to breathe, she centered herself, felt her scars beneath her fingers, her eyes closed and her mind chaotic. Realising she would find no peace in this temple of lust, Johanne stepped forward, disappearing into the room.

Eosi lay sprawled like a cat over the divan in the centre of the room, the canary shift discarded on the floor. Johanne's wide eyes took in her full breasts, the curvature of her hips, the hint between her legs of secrets. Blushing, she flashed her eyes back up to Eosi's, unsure of how to proceed. In this small room, before the naked girl, Johanne was all too aware of the cloak she wore, and the forest green dress beneath it. She felt unimpressive, dull. She thought about the angles of her hips and her too-thin stomach, her small breasts and her bony thighs. Swallowing, she took a step towards Eosi, before rocking on her heels.

"I don't know," she said again, softly. She hoped Eosi would understand. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to touch. I don't know why I am here. I don't know who I am.

Vincent Van Gogh
Johanne
These scars are stories.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1)

Mystic Sensuality [Jo]

Postby Eosi on April 18th, 2013, 2:15 pm

Eosi regarded Johanne thoughtfully. It was clear the girl was fighting some internal battle, one perhaps of ethics and virtue. ”Is it that you don’t know?” She replied at last, eyes shimmering in the dim light. ”Your steps carried you here. Or is it that you do not want to know, and yet…?” The question trailed into an abyss, a voracious silence determined to swallow them both. Seconds ticked by, allowing the question to be considered. The truth of it was permeating; well, at least Eosi thought so. ”We guard ourselves so jealously,” she continued at last, ”determined to outwit change. But who we are lives on, just reborn.” It was true enough. Eosi suspected that this innocent waif had some part of herself to protect.

”You are sweet,” she whispered, rising from that indulgent repose. Her approach was languid, choosing a slow and easy step. Eosi’s crimson mane was nearly ablaze in the ambient light, like a spirit of fire carried forth on the wind. ”I can see you trembling.” Johanne looked frightened – of herself, of Eosi… Who knew. ”You do not know your own worth until it is reflected in another’s eyes.” They suddenly stood face to face, this time in the blessed privacy of the temple walls. One hand slowly, deftly reached up to unfasten the girl’s cloak. ”You are beautiful, Johanne.”

Would this work? Her nostrils flared slightly, catching the girl’s delicate scent. Johanne smelled vaguely of ink and paper, but also of a summer’s breeze. Her purity ran like an open spigot and for a second, Eosi wished to be an aurist… So she could see in earnest the essence of this intricate soul. Her doe eyes seemed so very uncertain… How she wished they would be unafraid. The other hand reached up to brush a strand of dark satin from her face, and the backs of her knuckles grazed that cream-colored skin.

The contact electrified her.

Withdrawing her hand discreetly, she looked directly in the face of this would-be lover. ”I have little time left here in Denval. Let me show you why you have come… Perhaps we might find more than just a tryst under the open sky.” Where was this coming from? Had she been so hungry for companionship? Did this fragrant, frightened girl elicit some tenderness she’d never known? Eosi knew better than to challenge the moment. There was something there between them and she’d never rest until it was uncovered.

It was her scars.

Suddenly illuminated, Eosi knew what she had to do. Eyes ablaze, she leaned in to unite their aching lips.

OOCCan I just say that I am so, so, so, so, so, so sorry? Here is the reply you so rightly deserve. Please forgive me for taking.. Gee, three months to reply? :( I seriously promise it won't happen again.

Eosi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Mystic Sensuality [Jo]

Postby Johanne on May 15th, 2013, 3:34 pm

OOCDon't you worry about it. :)

"I don't know!" she cried again, like a holy chant, some words she clung to to give herself peace and stability. But unknowledge was a dangerous thing, and did not afford Johanne any kind of comfort. "Just ... stop asking me ... I just ..." she sighed, frustrated, averting her eyes from the round breasts and womanly curves that lay spread out like a meal in front of her. Everything was terrifying. Her cheeks were red, and Eosi's words spun in circles in her mind, invading everything, confusing everything.

Oh, but the lion was not done, was not satisfied with Johanne's avoidance of the truth of her own curiosity. For Johanne was a storyteller, but they say to write what you know: and how could she write anything if she did not know it through experience? Eosi, languid as a snake, stretched and stood from the divan, standing before Johanne in all her glorious nakedness. Years later Johanne would understand that there was no attraction, no need, no yearning and lust between the two of them. Eosi wished to conquer. Johanne wished to know. That was all.

But in this moment, Johanne could do nothing but stand stiff and tremble before the shorter woman as she reached up to unclasp her cloak. Beautiful? Everything echoed, time replayed itself over and over, it seemed. Joseph had called her beautiful, and that had scarred her flesh. Eosi calling her beautiful simply made her tremble more. There was no bravery as there had been all those days ago. Only fear and denial. "Beautiful, no, no, I'm not. You are, you are all curves and sensuality, you are what men want, I am nothing but bones and quietness. No, Eosi, no," her protestations rambled off into the distance.

A stifled sound escaped her throat, something that might have been a moan had her fear not strangled it while it tried to flee. Eosi's hand was smooth and sensuous on her cheek, moving her hair away so that her eyes could burn into Johanne's. "A tryst?" she asked, looking fearful. No, she had come to see, not to taste, not to touch, and now Eosi wanted more: "What, what do you want?" Eosi so far had moved everything along, probing Johanne: now Johanne turned the looking glass onto her.

Oh, but this time it was a moan, truly echoing into Eosi's lips as they pressed against her own: her plump red lips tasting clean and wholesome, moving sensuously against her own. The tension collapsed and raced into Johanne's limbs. A kiss: her first kiss since Joseph, her first with a woman, and it was wonderful, her body on fire, her heart a flame.

But still she could do nothing, she could not move, could not return the kiss: she didn't know. She didn't know how. She let the lion kiss her, and wondered how on earth to kiss back.

Vincent Van Gogh
Johanne
These scars are stories.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1)

Mystic Sensuality [Jo]

Postby Skerry on December 3rd, 2013, 9:05 am

Grades

Eosi

Skill XP
Observation 5XP
Seduction 5XP
Persuasion 3XP
Rhetoric 3XP

LORES :
  • Johanne: The little bird
  • Johanne: Never before been in the Temple of Nikali
  • Johanne's Scars
  • Putting actions to words
  • Seducing a reluctant partner
  • Seduction: Striking provocative poses
  • Johanne: Pure
  • Kissing Johanne

Notes:
That was... Interesting. The ending seemed very abrupt to me, I don't know if that was intentional or whether the thread was abandoned. It was an enjoyable thread though ;)

Johanne: Your grade has been withheld until your ledger is updated for Summer and Fall. PM me when it's sorted and I'll post your grade.

Remember if you have any questions about or problems with your grade then feel free to PM me.

x
Skerry
The Volatile One

Words: 121644
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2013, 10:00 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Mystic Sensuality [Jo]

Postby Brandon Blackwing on February 7th, 2015, 1:52 pm

JOHANNE

XP Award:
  • Observation +4
  • Socialization +4
  • Interrogation +1

Lore:
  • Denval: Temple of Nikali
  • Eosi: seductress

Notes:
Interesting indeed ;) A true pity it was abandoned.

Please edit or delete your request in the request thread.
Comments, questions or concerns regarding your grade? Why not send me a PM?

credit goes to Adelaide Sitai
Fighting Style and Techniques

Credit for this awesome sig goes to Estrellir Konrath
Brandon Blackwing
The master thief Incognito

Words: 1496963
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2013, 3:24 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)