Ilaria's Signature Shop

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Ilaria's Signature Shop

Postby Troian on January 10th, 2013, 8:48 pm

I'd like one, The portrayer is Camilla Belle, I'd like a avatar too if you don't mind? But mostly something for my signature. I just want it to say Going where the Sea takes me and her name(Troian). I would like a ocean theme background please?
Troian
Quiet Butterfly of the sea

Words: 13343
Joined roleplay: January 9th, 2013, 10:11 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Ilaria's Signature Shop

Postby Ilaria on January 12th, 2013, 7:03 am

I'll start that as soon as possible, which will probably be tomorrow sometime. I'd start now but I've got a killer migraine and that's not conducive to my best work. I love Camilla Belle, she's so pretty!
Ilaria
Player

Words: 5888
Joined roleplay: January 3rd, 2013, 6:29 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Ilaria's Signature Shop

Postby Troian on January 12th, 2013, 3:27 pm

Ok that'll be fine and me too!!!
Troian

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Ilaria's Signature Shop

Postby Ilaria on January 12th, 2013, 7:44 pm

If there's anything you don't like, or want to change or add, just let me know. I have the project saved so it's easy to alter. :)

Image Image
Ilaria
Player

Words: 5888
Joined roleplay: January 3rd, 2013, 6:29 am
Character sheet

Ilaria's Signature Shop

Postby Troian on January 12th, 2013, 7:52 pm

I love them thanks!!!
Troian

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Ilaria's Signature Shop

Postby Casselle Hyrid on January 21st, 2013, 2:58 pm

Hi! I'd like a banner. The portrayer is Shay Mitchell. I would like her theme to be a field with her horse http://shechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/beautiful-horses--21.jpg. I would like the quote to say 'You can't stop Lufe" and her name.
Casselle Hyrid
Player

Words: 7765
Joined roleplay: January 18th, 2013, 9:10 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Ilaria's Signature Shop

Postby Darcy Silverwood on January 23rd, 2013, 4:54 pm

I really like the size and design of your first two examples - was wondering if you'd be kind enough to create one for me? PM me if so - thank you ever so much! ^^
Hey moon, please forget to fall down
Hey moon, don’t you go down
~ ♥
Darcy Silverwood
Destined to be different~

Words: 24237
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2013, 12:24 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Ilaria's Signature Shop

Postby Irowyn on January 26th, 2013, 5:16 pm

I'd like to request a signature but it might be a bit different than what you really like doing so feel free to send me a PM to discuss whether you'd want to take this request or not.

I need a signature for this character, Irowyn Jaines but because of the facial tattoo, there really is only one photo that can be used. Kind of finnicky, yeah, I considered going with an avatar with no tattoos but I just like this picture the most among what I have found.

To make a long story short, Irowyn was an explorer but is very much not (by trade at least, maybe not in hobby) anymore...mainly because his traveling party is gone. So I guess I'd like a silhouetted shot of a man alone..maybe near a whithered tree or on a hill. Anything along that kind of imagery would be fine, I feel like those decisions are better left in the hands of the artist.

I was thinking of something less colorful than more but not downright greyscale. Maybe something like a light brown tone or a red tone...again....your the artist, you're in charge of the aesthetics, I wouldn't want to micro-manage.

Anyway, that's the idea, let me know if you'd be interested!
Irowyn
Victory through Madness

Words: 48796
Joined roleplay: November 17th, 2012, 9:35 pm
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Ilaria's Signature Shop

Postby Talia on February 1st, 2013, 5:18 pm

Hi!! I'd love a signature if you have the time. :)

Who you want for your playby- Natalia Vodianova (with red hair, amethyst eyes)
Want a matching avatar too? If you want to sure, but I don't need one
Any color or color schemes that you like- dark. black, bloodred, along those lines, but classy ;)
Any theme you want- just kind of a death theme. I trust your artistic judgement.
Any text you'd like on it- We all burn. We burn in blood.

Anything else you want to mention- dunno how you are at photoshop, but if you're able to add it, she has a tattoo of a chain around her neck and down her right arm. if not, no worries. :) also, if it fits the design, she has a curved angle knife (sharp on both sides) that she treasures.

Thank you so much!!
Talia
Freelancer

Words: 6288
Joined roleplay: January 25th, 2013, 11:41 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Previous