OOC Info [The Spires OOC] Between the Trunks

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built high in the massive branches of Taldera's bloodwood forest, The Spires is a city crafted by the peaceful and scholarly Jamoura. Considered a haven for scholars and sages Mizahar-wide, The Spires is a mecca of philosophy and science that draws people from far and wide with its promise of deeper thinking and higher reasoning.

[The Spires OOC] Between the Trunks

Postby Capricious on March 3rd, 2013, 4:38 am

ImageImage

Welcome to The Spires! This is the thread designed for players to say hello, for announcements to be posted, for threads to be proposed and advertised. Feel free to post in the OOC thread to announce your arrival into (or exit from) the city, if you are looking for threads, or have news that can benefit everyone!

Important Links!
The Spires - The City
Jamoura - The People
Caiyha - The Goddess
Link Map - The Locations
Calendar - Current Events
Bestiary and Flora - Plants and Animals
Spirian NPCs - NPC List
Spirian Games - Games List
Spirian Fables - Fables, Stories, and Legends

Capricious
Assistant Storyteller of The Spires

Words: 171332
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2012, 11:14 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Capricious on March 3rd, 2013, 3:17 pm

Hi There! If you haven't noticed already, Cinna has officially been retired. As such, I am the active storyteller of The Spires at this current time. Do not panic, I'm here to stay! All threads that were in her office will be dealt with accordingly. All job threads that have been posted in her office will be moved to the moderation and requests.

As it is Spring, you will need to deduct living expenses. I will be scanning character sheets for this and giving gentle reminders if you haven't deducted the necessary amount. The Spring calendar and thread goals will be up in a timely fashion.

All the important topics at the top of the Spires page have been updated. I recommend checking these out and familiarizing yourself with them!

I look forward to another season with my wonderful players!

Capricious

Office
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Capricious on March 3rd, 2013, 4:49 pm

This is a simple heads up on some behind the scene events. With so many moderated threads left over from Cinna and Creeper, I am finding it difficult to stay afloat. All threads are behind graded as is unless otherwise noted. Several storytellers are stepping in to help with the grading, so you may seem some strange names floating around The Spires. It's alright, we're not plotting anyone's death! They just want to help! Please be respectful to our wonderful guests.

-Capri

Capricious

Office
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Ana Sol Starris on March 3rd, 2013, 7:00 pm

Thankyou to all the story tellers taking the time to grade our threads, it really means alot. :) I believe I speak for the few active here, and I'm unsure of what else to say besides thankyou (you guys should get cookies. :D)

Now seriously, have some epic cookies.
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Words: 706912
Joined roleplay: January 11th, 2012, 3:27 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Gossamer on March 3rd, 2013, 7:03 pm

Character: Capricious
Experience: +5 Deception
Lore: Lying About Plotting Everyone's Death - She is.

Additional Note: Way to fool the PCs. I think its your cute face. They forget about the spines and are too busy going awwwwww....

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Capricious on March 3rd, 2013, 7:14 pm

Me, deadly? Me, plotting deaths? Pah. I'm too adorable for that.

Also, Ana, those cookies are pretty amazing.

Capricious

Office
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Capricious on March 3rd, 2013, 7:48 pm

Hi There!

If you haven't already noticed or read above, storytellers from all over are banding together to help take out the leftover grades and moderated threads. Falyndar and Cyphrus teams are amazing and have handled so much already! This is a public thank you to them!

On another note, the spring calendar and events has been posted. It can be found here. So many new and exciting things are happening this season! I can't wait to watch your character scramble for the lives and fight to the de-Oh, right. Sorry. I can't wait to see how your character fare in this season!

Capricious

Office
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Capricious on March 4th, 2013, 3:01 am

To help make the city a fresh place, there is a new moderation and request thread. It can be found here. All grading requests and moderation requests should be placed in the aforementioned thread. If you had a request in the previous thread, found here please quote it and place it in the new one! All threads in leftover in my office are being moved to the new moderation thread. In the future, all requests should be placed in the new moderation and requests thread!

Please give the Falyndar and Cyphrus teams a big round of applause and thank them for their hard work! They're fast, efficient, and absolutely amazing!

-Capri

Capricious

Office
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Capricious on March 5th, 2013, 10:44 pm

Just a reminder that if you haven't taken a peek at the Spring calendar to do so! There are many exciting things happening this season in The Spires.

On another note, if you are in The Spires for the Spring season, please fill out the character registry. Several players have already and we thank you!

More personally, I will be a tad inactive this week. Across the United States, juniors are taking the ACT/SAT. I am one of them and this is MME week. I will around here, but may be a bit more inactive than I want to be (blaim the tests -- brain dead!).

Capricious

Office
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Capricious on March 8th, 2013, 4:57 am

Hi There!

There has been an influx of activity lately in the city. All wages should have been taken care or are in the process. If you still need to be paid for the winter season, please contact me! All seasonal expenses should have been deducted. If they are not, you will be gently reminded before any threads can be graded.

In other news, there are many new locations for you to play with! The Play-Sky is wonderful for those who enjoy swinging by vines and Glide Away Day goes right along with that. If you're a more educational person, perhaps you should visit the collective? The collective is the main library of The Spires! Other than those three new events, there is also a woodwind instrument shop and a place for apprenticing. I hope you enjoy the locales!

Capricious

Office
Trailblazer (1)

Next