OOC Info [The Spires OOC] Between the Trunks

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built high in the massive branches of Taldera's bloodwood forest, The Spires is a city crafted by the peaceful and scholarly Jamoura. Considered a haven for scholars and sages Mizahar-wide, The Spires is a mecca of philosophy and science that draws people from far and wide with its promise of deeper thinking and higher reasoning.

[The Spires OOC] Between the Trunks

Postby Luhrak Searunner on June 12th, 2013, 12:27 am

I'd like to head towards Ravok, since I have to move anyway. Is it safe to assume that there will be some sort of Exodus/Caravan going towards Syliras and the East with which my character can tag along?
Luhrak Searunner
Geronima! Yowzah! Fantastic! Run!

Words: 160019
Joined roleplay: April 4th, 2013, 1:45 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Asha on June 24th, 2013, 11:17 pm

Goodness, I come back from a hiatus to find the treetop city closed. Well, that's how things go, I guess it's a great opportunity to explore new regions. I have a few older threads to finish, and I will always be available for flashbacks here if anyone should become interested (I LOVE this domain so, so much) but I suppose I should send Phoenix a PM to inquire about those trade schedules. :)

See you when you reopen Spires!
Asha
Who is really the beast?

Words: 172478
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2012, 9:16 pm
Race: Jamoura
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Tythos Everstorm on June 28th, 2013, 11:52 am

To all interested, I am able to flashback from 507 AV up until the Summer of 512 AV. Just PM me if you want to do some flashback threads. Seems I will have to get Ty to Avanthal to continue to play him in current time. Will definitely have him comeback home for The Spires grand reopening in the future.
Tythos Everstorm
Weather the storm.

Words: 32577
Joined roleplay: September 10th, 2011, 8:49 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Previous