Completed The Body Electric

Things come as a shock, and a spark will ignite.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

The Body Electric

Postby Ricky Maze on March 7th, 2013, 3:17 am

The Body Electric
Spring 5th, 513 AV; 20th Bell

Ricky entered his room after a a day full of duty, his shift as a guard over for the remainder of the night. When he entered he found the room was the same exact way it was before he left, a small wooden table here, a small chest to put his belongings; which really didn't consist of much at all. He picked up the cotton shirt and pants that was on the straw bed, and started to take off his uniform. First came the gloves, then the torso, and then the boots, and finally the trousers. He placed folded them so they would be ready for him tomorrow, and then changed into his other attire. There was no need for shoes of course, since he wasn't going anywhere really.

Finally he could kick back and relax on the bed, he felt tired but for some reason he was still energetic. So the best thing he thought to do was daydream something until his mind finally gave in, that or just allow his thoughts to run wild like he usually did; when sleep was late for its appointment. However a visitor he didn't expect to have came to knock on his door, which led him to answer it curiously. When he got up from the straw bed and opened the door, he was met with a familiar face he remembered too well.

"Well hey handsome, you look like you're ready to fall over." The red-oranged haired woman smiled with a look.

"Not really, come on in Hannah." He allowed her to walk in and she did so casually. She eyed the room from top to bottom, and finally turned to Ricky.

"Well now, her grin grew more into a smirk now, "moving up in the world like you said."

"This is just the start. Before ya know it I'll have more rooms to spare and then I'll have an actual house once again." He assured her with a friendly grin, unaware of the reason she was here.

"In that case we should go out; you know," She took a seat on the creaky bed and crossed her legs, "Do something fun."

"Well there's several things we can do in actually. Where do you want to go?" When he asked this she stood up once more, her eyes filled with intent.

"How about," she drew close to him now, enough to whisper in his ear, "to the stars."

It was soft when she spoke, but the warmth of her breath brought a feel that Ricky hadn't experienced in a while. Lust. Ricky was allured by her intoxicating smell, that which reminded him of the sea so much. His heart began to pound as her lips met with his, as his hands rubbed the scalp of her fiery hair.

She was even more alluring then he thought, and her kiss was far better than he could've imagined. Ricky felt himself teetering over the edge, and it happened as soon as he was aware of it.
Last edited by Ricky Maze on March 8th, 2013, 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

The Body Electric

Postby Ricky Maze on March 7th, 2013, 8:05 am

The moment felt like serenity for Ricky, the two groped each other as she wrapped her legs around his waist. They continued to make out as he carried her over to the bed, he teetered here and there as his balance was heavily thrown off with distraction. Then she finally was laid onto the bed, with Ricky hovering over her. The two continued to kiss as if they were in a dance, the music of sweet love would soon fill the air in his room tonight. The room felt chilly even with the few candles lit to generate hear and light, but that chill soon met its match with intense lust that heated the place.

Ricky kissed down to Hannah's neck as he felt himself become lost in her hands, the way they rubbed and scratched at his back as she would moan brought a strange yet pleasurable sensation down his spine. His hands also darted along her chest and torso area, the soft complexion that waited beneath the suggestive tunic she would always be wearing. He wanted to tear it off, to see the beauty of her naked flesh in full. There was no time though, she was assuming a dominant position now, and as her tongue darted so flavorfully in Ricky's mouth; he willingly let her take over.

She hovered over him now, both still kissed each other as their hands moved about each other desperately. Both of their hands was at each others waist now, his were at her thighs while her's... were in his pants. Ricky sighed pleasurably when he felt her grasp, the soft delicate hands that brought such an intense sensation to that area. She giggled a bit as she began to suck away at his neck, causing Ricky to have a spasm of pure joy. Finally his hands found her belt, and as he began to unstrap it she did the same with him. She almost tore Ricky's pants off to admire his body, and although he wasn't sure what else he felt within the lust he only smiled at her as her face descended back to his.

"I want you inside me Ricky." She whispered with a deviant smile, her eyes became full of passion. Ricky leaned in for more wet kisses, his tongue now tangled with her's as he lifted her tunic up. The moment they seperated to pull it off was all he needed before contining. Just as she admired him in the nude he did the same to her, he touched her skin with heavy pants as the air between the two became even hotter. From there Ricky brought her close, he pulled her down and once again hovered over her. Finally he pulled his shirt off to complete the nude theme. When the making out continued once again, he felt her hands caress his lower back. They worked their way up to his shoulders, in which she felt the scar on his left should, and eventually all the way down to his thighs.

Ricky couldn't describe what he felt when her soft fingers slid over his scars, the energy that he felt was almost as if they could've torn open themselves; and would've felt just a great as her clawing at his back. Finally he sank himself into her, with a result of a elongated moan of pleasure from Hannah. He felt himself give way to the call of his wild side, and allowed his natural instinct to kick in from there.

There was no thought that was brought up, just the intensifying sensation that grew in his head and pelvic area. Both his and Hannah's breathing was quick and heavy, to the point where the two would gasp every chance thar came between the kissing. Each time he drove himself to the next pump he felt the gratifying sensation starting to develope, and just before he knew it Hannah was already beginning to to reach breaking point. Her moans and sighs were heavy as she tore at his back, her wild fiery hair now damp with sweat that poured from her and Ricky. Though Ricky was becoming drenched in it Hannah looked ever more beautiful, her skin glistened with tiny stars lit by the candles. She had a beauty about her Ricky couldn't help but love, and a even more a personality that was like fire; hot and wild, She was untamed as the sea itself, and she showed it too.

Hannah pushed Ricky over to the side so she would be the one on top, but ended up throwing the both of them on the floor. There was a thud and followed by two laughes, and the two then continued her way. She was in charge now, and Ricky reveled in the way she planted her thighs on him. Each time she did he felt himself one step closer to his breaking point, and not long after he soon reached it. Hannah knew this by the expression on his face, the short quick breathes he made as the sensation hit him. It was a good thing she actually retreated, for the enormous build up of the climax made the both of them scream.

It was all an intense build up of energy. Energy that finally put Ricky's mind into the exhausted zone he was waiting for, and a result of a naked and sweaty Hannah laying on him. Both were breathing heavily together, and as Hannah drew on his shoulder with her finger she listened to his heart; she listened to its quickened beats with a smile and steady exhales. Ricky however began to wonder just what this type of action meant, had their affair been a confirmation that she had feelings for him? Or was it just him that was feelinf these feelings?
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

The Body Electric

Postby Ricky Maze on March 8th, 2013, 8:31 am

Ricky was shivering but he was still sweating, he wasn't cold at all with Hannah near him; he was actually still hot. Why he shook though was beyond him though, probably because he was exhausted from the amount of "physical activity" the two were involved in. Ricky couldn't help the pounding that happened in his heart, nor the fast breathes he made for the matter. He tried taking in slower deeper breathes, which helped but only did so slowly. Hannah though was quiet. She still listened to Ricky's heart while her fingers ran smoothly over the scar on his left shoulder.

"That was," Ricky panted and took a moment before he continued, "that was something."

"Mm." Hannah giggled which led Ricky to smile. "That it was." She agreed and leaned up, she stood and grabbed her tunic, Ricky looked at her questionably.

"Wait, yer leavin? Was I that bad?" He joked with a small grin, although somewhere inside he actually did wonder.

"What?! Oh, no! You were good. Very good," She had a wide smirk that soon vanished, "I just have to um... take care of a few things."

"Right now? Ya mean what just happened just happened?" He quizzed after finally standing to slip back in his pants.

"Pretty much yeah," she nodded but then she showed a hint of surprise, "Wait a chime, you're not actually thinking of having feelings now. Are you?"

"So...what if I am? What then?" It was a question he hoped to have a straight answer, but he didn't expect Hannah to willingly give it.

She sighed as she finally fastened her leather belt, taking Ricky to the bed to sit. This time though it was to talk, for what she had to share caught Ricky off guard.

"Before I tell you this, you have to know that part of my life is over." She had a serious expression now, and Ricky nodded so she could continue. "I sort of lied to you, only because I was ashamed of it really. I wasn't raised a sailor, I was actually a..." She looked away with folded arms, in a manner that was to cradle herself. It took Ricky some ticks before he finally connected the dots.

"Ye were a pirate." When he said this he sounded almost disgusted, his anger flared but he managed to keep it contained.

"I was a pirate, but that part of my life is over now." She repeated harshly. "There was a shipment I was meant to deliver and I changed my mind, I wasn't able to deliver the cargo to the buyer."

"What was the cargo?" He inquired expecting to hear stolen goods.

"Children." Ricky looked astonished, and Hannah continued. "Even I could see that it was wrong. Those children didn't deserve such torture, to be put through something like that." She closed her eyes and bowed her head, as if she were losing herself to the memory once again.

Ricky wasn't sure if he could've believed her, it was certainly a story he never would've believed had he not dealt with the smugglers just a couple of seasons ago. He looked to the window to see the outside, the night still fresh in day's late bells. He had this strange feeling he couldn't quite grasp, but his mind was more focused on Hannah still. Anger aside he was still a good man who comforted those in need, and Hannah needed that comfort. He slid next to her and wrapped his arm around, and pulled her close while she was caught surprised.

"That time is over now, yer a different lass and that's all that matters. I can accept that as I too have baggage." She chuckled and finally relaxed, and although the night took a far more different turn, Ricky was far more happier now. This being shared with him meant that she was opening up, and that maybe there was a chance. A future with Hannah, or so he wished. He couldn't explain the feeling, but he just didn't want her to leave. So she didn't. She stayed with him for the rest of that night, wrapped closely within Ricky's arms.
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

The Body Electric

Postby Delirium on March 17th, 2013, 12:39 am

Experience Rewards

Ricky :
Experience
Rhetoric 1xp
Body Building 1xp
Interrogation 1xp

Lores:
Hanna smells like the sea
Heat of the moment
Hannah; the pirate

If you have any queries with the grading, pleas don't hesitate to PM me :)
Delirium
An acutely disturbed state of mind

Words: 14179
Joined roleplay: March 1st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Staff account
Office