OOC Info Still Waters Run Deep

Feel free to post any and all OOC chatter for Kenash and Cyphrus here!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This lazy agricultural settlement rests on the swampy shores of the Middle Suvan at the delta of The Kenash River. The River's slow moving bayou waters have bred a different sort of people - rugged, cultured, and somewhat violent. Sprawling plantations of tobacco and cotton grow on the outskirts of the swamp in the rich Cyphrus soils, while the city itself curls around the bayou and spawns decadence and sins of all sorts. Life is slower in Kenash, but the lack of pace is made up for in the excesses of food and flesh in a city where drinking, debauchery, gambling, slavery, and overbearing plantation families dominate the landscape.

Moderator: Gossamer

Still Waters Run Deep

Postby Konrad Venger on October 3rd, 2016, 12:42 pm

Well, the player base here is pretty thin right now... but not that long ago we were the top-posting forum on the site! For a week anyway, lol. So it's not that strange a thing to imagine.

PM sent. Nice t'meet ya, blue blood.

||Common||Thoughts||Pavi||Fratava||Myrian||Other's Speaking||
Note: As of Fall 517AV, Konrad is known only as "Hansel" in Endrykas
Konrad Venger
Long is The Way and Hard

Words: 1060755
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2015, 4:05 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Million Words! (1)

Still Waters Run Deep

Postby Crow on October 7th, 2016, 1:07 am

Kenash has gone through a period of recycled STs and has been lacking the attention it deserves. No more, I Kaw. I am officially claiming Kenash. What does that mean for the players? Well, there might be a few changes you will see develop. I only ask for patience. Some of you might know of my work in Ravok. Do not fear. Kenash is not like Ravok and I will never treat it like so. My own personal writing style will be different, but the way I handle the player-base will not.

A calendar has already been created. I know it is late for the season of Fall, but I encourage you to take part in it. There is still plenty of days to get some creative juices flowing. If you have any questions feel free to ask them here or if they are more personal send me a PM.

~Thanks to Aladari Coolwater for the template
Crow

Still Waters Run Deep

Postby Konrad Venger on October 7th, 2016, 1:12 am

*trembles with palpable and gibbering excitement* Ohmigodohmigodohmigodohmigod!

That neatly summarizes how I feel about the vaunted and plushy-feathered Corvus from taking our fair (ha!) city under it's wing. Bravo! Where is the link to the Calendar, that Konrad may gander?

||Common||Thoughts||Pavi||Fratava||Myrian||Other's Speaking||
Note: As of Fall 517AV, Konrad is known only as "Hansel" in Endrykas
Konrad Venger
Long is The Way and Hard

Words: 1060755
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2015, 4:05 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Million Words! (1)

Still Waters Run Deep

Postby Crow on October 7th, 2016, 1:51 am

Crow

Still Waters Run Deep

Postby Crow on October 7th, 2016, 6:48 pm

The Magistrates office will be revised over the weekend. Applying for freeborn status was not adhered to properly. Player characters who applied recently will be taken care of. However, seeing as players were not properly updated once freeborn status was granted or perhaps not even granted at all, this will be a tedious process. If you are a current player in Kenash and registered for Fall 516 A.V. I will be reviewing your status within the city.

Crow

Still Waters Run Deep

Postby Crow on October 9th, 2016, 6:15 am

Changes have officially been made. Freeborn will now be required to post in both the freeborn status request and the wages and jobs request. If you have old jobs threads or wages that need reviewed feel free to post them now in the proper area.

Crow

Still Waters Run Deep

Postby Gossamer on December 4th, 2016, 8:59 pm

Hi Folks.

This is just a brief notice to let you know Kenash has been closed due to lack of moderation. Crow has been retired. If you wish to continue your characters, please feel free to migrate to another OPEN city.

Thank you and sorry for the incontinence. The HD is open for all questions.

Goss
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Previous