A knight and a loner.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

A knight and a loner.

Postby Titus on May 4th, 2013, 11:11 pm

Ricky's question had stuned him. His father was killed when Titus was younger and it was kind of a sore spot for him. Everyone else always seemed happy with their dad, while he was left without him. He sighed and said "He's dead. I never really knew him". He stood there now, looking down at Ricky the only sound was the hustle of the crowd in the southern quarter. He waited a few ticks before saying "not that it really matters. I looked after my mum and she looked after me. That's all that really matters." He let his hands fall to his side. He looked around and waited for Ricky to stand back up so they could continue. "I don't really have a major sob story to tell about it. Im not even sure how he died, all I know is that he is dead." he added, just to be clear. "So this Telion, whats she like?" he asked trying to change the subject.
Titus
Fight like a man, if that fails cheat.

Words: 57409
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2013, 12:04 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

A knight and a loner.

Postby Ricky Maze on May 4th, 2013, 11:43 pm

Ricky could see the shock in Titus' expression, the uncomfortable situation he put the man in became clear as his story was told. It was enough to place Ricky's smile into an apologetic expression. "I'm... sorry to hear that. Must've been hard for ya." Ricky looked down for a moment to compose himself, he too knew what it was like to have only one parent he never knew in his life. Alternatively switched roles for the two it seems, but the effect was still the same in the end. "I never had a mother when I was raised." He finally shared with a sincere look. "I never knew 'er at all, never even met 'er in my life. That was hard for me a couple o' times, though I had my Pa's stories 'bout her." Ricky could tell that Titus would prefer talk on another subject, rather then carry on about their parents being gone. Ricky could understand his reason for this, and he complied with it evenly.

"Tel's smart and funny, she likes to give me a hard time like I do 'er. We butt heads sometimes, but no matter what we go through we're still strong friends in the end. She's got a great personality 'bout her too, different from Hannah's o' course but that's what makes her unique." Ricky almost considered himself to be bragging when he thought about it, though that was the farthest intention on his mind. He was quite fond of Telion, as the two had been close friends for years now.
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

A knight and a loner.

Postby Titus on May 5th, 2013, 12:35 am

Titus sighed, opening up bothered him. He raised one hand and said "Its no big deal. It wasnt really that hard and Im sorry about your mom." Titus nodded and stretched his arms out. He listened to Ricky as he talked about Tel. "She sounds like a catch" he said. Trying not to be offensive he quickly added "From what Ive heard that's typically what people look for in a relationship. Someone they're still friends with. No matter what". He shook his head and sighed. Well that was awkward. He reached one of his hands down and held out his hand. "Ready to continue" he asked. Wanting to get moving before it got to late. It would be easier to find her during the day. He waited for Ricky to take his hand before gently pulling him up. "Any idea where she might be?" he asked.
Titus
Fight like a man, if that fails cheat.

Words: 57409
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2013, 12:04 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

A knight and a loner.

Postby Ricky Maze on May 5th, 2013, 1:33 am

The sincerity allowed a smile to grow on Ricky's face once again, as the understanding that developed between him and Titus seem to naturally grow. The two of them were of different backgrounds, lived different lifestyles, but in the end they could consider themselves likely friends. Where as differences are discovered so are similarites, and that is what starts to make a friend. "Aye, she is special. Important enough to protect anyway." He agreed as he listened to Titus, the mans words began to stir within Ricky's mind soon after. There was logical truth in them when he thought about it, the fact that people who were usually in love found it was because they could still act as friends; only with something more. This stirred something in his heart, something he couldn't quite place as he hadn't a name or clue as to whatvit was. It was a small matter he set aside for another time however, when he would have less to occupy his mind.

"Yeah," He assured Titus as he accepted the hand. He had forgotten that he was resting up to ease the pain, as the flares had died down to almost nothing. For a moment they came back when Titus pulled him up, but they were noticeably smaller compared to just now. "I've no idea really, I think today we'll just cover the Southern Quarter and see if we find 'er at all." He suggested with a light grin, the two pressed onward with the search. Even though the rest of the day was spent looking for Hannah, she still remained unfound in the Celestial City. Yet Ricky was determined to find her, and he wouldn't give up until he did.
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

A knight and a loner.

Postby Abstract on June 22nd, 2013, 8:08 pm

Loot, Lore, and Skills!

Titus :
Skills:
Socialization - 4
Interrogation - 1
Observation - 2
Philosophy - 2

Lores:
Strange feelings without a weapon
Ricky - From Zelvita, and a Wave guard
Zelvita - Grand, with a university and sailors guild!
The job of a guard
Hannah - Ricky's friend
Hannah's appearance
How to make a friend
Maybe... not so many friends
Ricky's relationship with Hannah
Telion - Ricky's other friend

Ricky :
Skills:
Socialization - 4
Interrogation - 2
Philosophy - 4
Observation - 2

Lores:
Titus - A Nykan
The feeling of time slipping by
The job of a guard
Worrying about home
Titus's childhood
Titus's opinions on guards
Titus's opinions on friends

This was a really interesting social thread! I gave out a bunch of philosophy because you guys were thinking a lot about the jobs of a guard, friendship and the like.Please PM me if you have any questions, concerns, or comments!
Abstract
In a roundabout way... everything is me

Words: 382975
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2013, 4:06 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (2)

Previous