I aim to misbehave.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

I aim to misbehave.

Postby NimLangely on May 5th, 2013, 11:37 pm

I'll admit I don't know a whole lot about this site; I'm looking to change that. I'm an experienced writer and roleplayer, and have a great loving tendancy for all things fantastic. I'm really wanting to flesh my character out into a great fit for this community, and I'm elated for the journeys that are going to come my way.

I'm rather friendly, call me Nim, or Z. Hope I get a lot out of this site. :]
NimLangely
Player

Words: 152
Joined roleplay: May 5th, 2013, 9:30 pm
Race: Human

I aim to misbehave.

Postby Prid on May 6th, 2013, 12:04 am

Welcome to Mizahar! I'm very new to the site too; all this lore sure is an information overload -- for me at least.
Maybe we'll have a chance to roleplay together in the future!
Prid
A tale as old as time.

Words: 16589
Joined roleplay: May 5th, 2013, 7:17 pm
Race: Jamoura
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

I aim to misbehave.

Postby Sosicly Magnolia on May 6th, 2013, 2:44 am

'Lo and welcome,

Don't worry about what you don't know your opening PM has all the links you should need and chat is more than happy to answer questions (or myself). Good luck on whatever journeys your characters has here and maybe we will even knock into each IC. :D

Edit: And just a heads up, if Langely is the last name your going to want to throw in a space.
Sosicly Magnolia
Silence is Open to Misconception

Words: 175085
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2013, 4:37 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

I aim to misbehave.

Postby Trulin Balik on May 9th, 2013, 2:20 am

Drawn in by your thread title, Nim, this is my first post in Mizahar.

All I have so far is a name, race, and as much Mizahar info as I could absorb in a few hours of reading. I'm also an experienced RPG player and writer with years of crafting under my belt.

No power in the 'verse can stop me!

I'll soon have a character sheet if I can figure it out. Gotta read more first.
Trulin Balik
Player

Words: 724
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2013, 2:09 am

I aim to misbehave.

Postby Prid on May 9th, 2013, 2:45 am

Trulin Balik wrote:All I have so far is a name, race, and as much Mizahar info as I could absorb in a few hours of reading. I'm also an experienced RPG player and writer with years of crafting under my belt.

No power in the 'verse can stop me!

I'll soon have a character sheet if I can figure it out. Gotta read more first.

Welcome, you! It really does take a while to wade your way through all this info, doesn't it? It's seriously taken me days to get to a point where I feel comfortable even coming up with a backstory for my character. But it'll really be worth it to finally enter into RP!
Best of luck, Trulin!
Last edited by Prid on May 10th, 2013, 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prid
A tale as old as time.

Words: 16589
Joined roleplay: May 5th, 2013, 7:17 pm
Race: Jamoura
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

I aim to misbehave.

Postby Trulin Balik on May 9th, 2013, 4:23 am

Prid wrote:
Best of luck, Trulin!

Back at you, Prid!

O my, this is too much like homework. Looking forward to getting past the learning stage and into the writing stage.
Trulin Balik
Player

Words: 724
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2013, 2:09 am

I aim to misbehave.

Postby Razkar on May 9th, 2013, 5:43 am

Prid wrote:Welcome, you! It really does take a while to wade your through all this info, doesn't it? It's seriously taken me days to get to a point where I feel comfortable even coming up with a backstory for my character. But it'll really be worth it to finally enter into RP!
Best of luck, Trulin!

Oh, dudes, I've been here near eight months and the sheer plethora of Lore still floors me! Musta' spent about five days getting my backstory just right... and then I started roleplaying, and Raz took a completely bloody different direction, anyway!

But it's a fun place, guys. Keep at it and you'll see. ;) :D
My Words | Your Words | Myrian | Fratavan | My Thoughts
Razkar has been cursed by Yahal, and as such finds little acceptance from others; they will instinctively view him as being deceptive and traitorous. However, when close to one blessed by Yahal, the effect is negated. The curse is etched onto his left pectoral, and viewing the mark causes others to feel dirty and unclean.
Razkar
War Is The Answer

Words: 2242619
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2012, 12:04 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)