Completed [The Great Bazaar] Making Preparations

Fallon begins preparing for her impulse driven training outside of the citadel.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[The Great Bazaar] Making Preparations

Postby Scarlet Evony on May 19th, 2013, 7:41 pm

Scarlet's head shifted, eyeing each of the members in the crowd. She was not used to being around this many people, and their offensive start made Scarlet flutter a bit nervously. The Pycon was an unusual sight, and seeing him ride the perplexed wolf got a few giggles out of the eagle, if you could call them that. The man with the axe was probably the most fearsome looking of them all, but Scarlet remained firm, perched on Fallon's shoulder. "I'm only here to listen about this trip. Fallon talked about it in the past." She took a defensive stance, wings around her waist as the squire rubbed them softly.

The second man she had met. He was the Isur she had met at the bar, Hender. Only, she had never told him that she was a Kelvic, nor did she figure she'd actually need to mention it. The way they had parted last time was... Awkward, to say the least. When he learned she was who she was, probably not in the Bazaar, she thought, there would either be a talk, or an argument. I wish this were as easy as it first were with Fallon... She turned her head to the newcomer, then to the kid. He was a nice sight, indeed. Almost reminded her of the way she had been only a few years before.

The arrangement was pretty much this. A trip to the Silkwater Lake, and a few days spent there. She would make sure to tend to everything Fallon needed; it didn't feel even in her most intimate thoughts wrong to protect her best friend. As Fallon addressed the question, she turned her head towards her and pecked her once, with a determined look on her face, then rubbed her head against her. "Of course I'm coming. Would there be any doubt about that?"

OOC: Yes, I'm coming ^^
Scarlet Evony
Player

Words: 53274
Joined roleplay: March 19th, 2013, 2:27 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Maduro Salvitary on May 20th, 2013, 9:24 pm

The woman indeed was firm, and clear cut she had a level of methodical ambience that made others stop talking and begin listening.

Her handshake spoke volumes, he wouldn't allow it to show on his face but there was a certain crunchy-ness involved in the shake on his end. She had strong dexterous hands, and Maduro could feel the power in those fingers. He realized he might have to behave himself less he wanted this woman to lump him up.

Aye thank you for the invitation, Ill be looking forward to the adventure.

Maduro would then go out and pick up a few things.

He needed a little of this and a little of that, his idea of a fine trip to the lake would involve getting drunk and fishing the day away.

1 person tent - 2gm

1 fishing kit- 10gm

1 bedroll - 1 sm

5 gallons of ale - 10sm
Maduro Salvitary
Retired

Words: 75712
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2013, 2:22 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Hender on May 21st, 2013, 6:03 pm

As more and more people joined the gathering Hender become more and more confused, but curiousty was also sparked within him. He listened as the squire invited them all, an unlikely group of people to be sure, and awaited their responce.

Of course everyone willingly accepted, but Hender reseverved his reply longer than the others, not sure as to wether he could cope with being in the company of others for such an extended period of time.

It would be good to get out of the City. Maybe some training would be good as well, Isurdin appreciates strength after all, ever since I left home I haven't given my muscles the attention the need. He pondered, eyeing the potential companions trying to decide.

Eventually he replied to the squire, his deep voice catching the attention the others around him.
"I will accompany you on this trip". He waited for the squire to acknowledge then left the group, bidding everyone a nod as a farewell and carried on his shopping in the bazaar, adding some unexpected items to the list.

oocSorry for the late reply exams all done now, should be speedier. I am in the camping if there is still spaces :)
Hender
Player

Words: 12113
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2013, 11:10 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet

Postby Radiant on July 27th, 2013, 8:27 pm

njaa

Fallon :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +2 XP
Socialization +2 XP
Rhetoric +1 XP
Intimidation +1 XP
Leadership +1 XP
Organization +1 XP
Animal Husbandry +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Preparing for the journey
A party is formed
Fallon the pack mule

Loots

Maduro :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +1 XP
Socialization +1 XP
Organization +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Joining a party

Loots

Edrik, Varus, Hender, Miles :
If you return, PM me and we'll work out your grade. If you guys ever return that is...

Notes :
I'm sorry it fizzled out, Fal. :( Well... that's the risk of making an open thread, you could get players having little to no commitment and just joined out of the blue. At least Maduro and Fallon did get an amusing adventure eh? Underwear Knight? :lol:

Anyway, I give what I could.

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous