Completed The Return Home III

[Maiden's Cape] The important moment of Ricky's life has arrived!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

The Return Home III

Postby Ricky Maze on May 16th, 2013, 4:27 am

The Return Home III
Spring 87th, 513 AV; 19th Bell

OOC :
This thread is the final thread of this day, which immediately picks up fromhere.

Ricky ran as hard as he could as he wasted no time, he had to find Telion to tell her everything. After today he couldn't afford to waste another chime, no, another tick without saying what was on his mind. As he entered the building and ran up the stairs to where their rooms where Ricky kept his breathes steady, his stamina was already low after the run here but he forced himself to perservere. Fatigue would not stop him from getting what he had to say out. As he finally arrived at the door to Telion's room he didn't think to knock before opening it, when he did though Telion wasn't waiting for him inside. It was Hannah.

"Hannah! Where is Telion?" He panted as he looked around, Hannah stood up from sitting on the bed with crossed arms, her facial expression showed a bit of worry for him.

"She went out Ricky, I tried to tell her what I could but she just wouldn't listen. She hasn't been back all day." She shrugged with a sigh, as she walked towards him with an apologetic expression. "I really tried Ricky, sorry I couldn't get through to her."

"Don't worry about it," He said inbetween pants, "Ya did what ya could, she'll listen to me if I can find 'er!" He patted her on the shoulder with a grin, a reassuring look in his eyes.

"I think she went to the Cape, but that's just my guess."

"I'll check there then, in the mean time make yer self at home!" He turned around to run off once more, but Hannah called out his name after several feet.

"Good luck, now go get her." She gave a smile and wink as she leaned in the doorway, Ricky grinned back at her and finally went onward. He left the building and went on his way to the Maiden's Cape.

He ran his way south through the city with a turn onto West Street, almost near the docks until he was out of breath. He rasped for air he kept his feet moving, slowly his walk helped him arrive at the area of the Docks and in the direction of the Pier. Beyond there was where Maiden's Cape would be, and hopefully where he would find Telion. After a short while of slowly regaining air, Ricky finally picked back up a quicker pace to get moving. He was only halfway there now he didn't plan to stop until he arrived.

It took almost a bell to finally get to the cape, when Ricky did he walked along the cobblestone path that laid out before him. His chest heaved and hurt as his legs were ready to give out, he gasped for air once more as fatigue wanted to settle in. He still walked along yhe path though and as he did crying could be heard near the end, and sure enough when the statue of the maiden came into view a figure in the night knelt next to it.

"Telion!!" He hollared as he jogged his way to her, she quickly stood up to her feet as she became startled with his sudden appearance.

"What do you want Ricky?!" She raised her voice as though she were aggravated, and slightly backed away when he approached. "Go back to Hannah, you two-"

"Listen to me for a damn chime would ya! Just let me explain everythin', and it'll all make sense." He still took deep breaths as his legs started to shake, his heart felt as though it were about to pound its way out of his chest. He wasn't sure if it was due to the run over here, or if he was nervous about confronting Telion.

"You don't have to explain anything Ricky. You two are happy together and I don't want to get in the way of that." She snapped back with a sob.

"I can't do that!" Ricky came closer to her with a sincere grin.

"And why not?!" She looked flustered this time, Ricky knew what she was doing and he also knew why. She didn't need to hide away her feelings anymore, because he too felt the same way.

"Because Tel, I love you!" He emphasized the word to give the full meaning, which felt weird since he never fully said the full word. In this moment though, it felt like the exact thing he should say.

"Wha?" Astonishment filled her face as she froze, which gave Ricky the chance to finally come in close.

"I. Love. You." He repeated as he brought his hand up to her cheek, his thumb wiped away the tear that streamed down her face.

"You 'love' me?!" She protested in disbelief, her eyes locked onto his.

"Yes!" He assured her, a warm smile now lit up his face.

"Why?! If you were in love with me then you would have acted like-" Ricky sighed and cut her off as he planted his lips to hers. A rush of emotion built up in his heart when he did this, and he worried what might happen when she pulled her head back. "That." She was caught off guard, totally in shock from his sudden kiss. "Why did you do that?"

"'Cause I love you Tel." He repeated once more.

"You shouldn't have done that." She said nervously as she gave in to him, and returned her lips to his as he wrapped his arms around her. Ricky felt his body begin to shake as if he were cold, yet he the sweat was proof that he was far from it. So why did he shake? Was it because he felt anxious around her, excited to finally be with her once more? Or was it because he was tired? No, he felt energetic now, more alive now that they were closer together.
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

The Return Home III

Postby Ricky Maze on May 16th, 2013, 7:12 am

Time became unimportant for Ricky as the two now laid on their backs to watch the stars, Leth's domain was lit up decorated by the stars above as they spoke to one another. Ricky told her how the trip to Sunberth was and how much he missed home, but left out the details of being beaten during his time there. He also told her about Nyka and the people he met there, and how grand and dangerous the celestial city came to be. It had been a journey he believed to be perilous, but in the end it helped him realized what he really wanted. Telion too told her part and how she was utterly convinced he was head over heels in love with Hannah, and even though she convinced herself this she didn't want to get in the way.

"That night you and I... Ye know," Ricky looked in her eyes and she waited to hear the rest, "I remembered it in a dream. The entire memory came back to me, as I couldn't help but wonder about it to begin with. That was when I realized I wanted to spend the rest o' my life with ya."

Telion gave a fragile smile, and placed her hand on his cheek. "You really want to spend forever with me?" She still sounded as though she couldn't believe it, the idea of it somehow seemed difficult to grasp or something.

"Yes," Ricky placed his hand gently below her stomach, "I was so happy to see ya again today, when Hannah pointed out that ye were pregnant... I was amazed and shocked at the same time." He admitted as her hand went down to meet his, their fingers entwined together as his thumb rubbed her palm.

"Why did it shock you? Was it that unexpected?" She inquired a bit curious, her voice almost a soft whisper.

"Mostly 'cause I don't think myself ready, I mean I had only started gettin' my life back together. Havin' a child this soon wasn't somethin' I planned, but since that's changed... I'm happy to have both of ya in my life." He assured her with a big smile. Telion's smile grew too as he leaned in close, a kiss was given as they both looked back up to the stars. Ricky remembered the life long dream he had, and the night he and his father watched the stars. That night he had given a shooting star his dream, in hopes that one day he would live it to reality. Admittedly that dream started now, and it was a long one that would take a while to fulfill. Although it still scared him a bit when he thought about it, he still felt proud to know he would be a parent. All he would have to do is remember what his own dad taught him, and pass along the lessons of life he learned as well. All that would be in due time though, for now though he and Telion would have to focus on the birth.

"Its georgous up there." She whispered with a sigh.

"Just like you." He remarked as he held her close, the smile still on his face.

"It's so weird to hear you say the actual word! You sound weird when you say it you know." She looked up to him with a giggle, Ricky's eyes stared deeply into her's again.

"It does feel weird. Kinda good though actually, prob'ly 'cause I mean it entirely." He remarked as she leaned up.

"Well its different coming from you, but I love hearing it nonetheless." She put her hand on his knee as he leaned up with to kiss her further, each time he did so he found himself wanting more. "We should head back to your room," she broke the contact as she looked in in his eyes, "it is getting late and you do have to get back to work tomorrow."

"When ye say we, I hope ya mean the both of us. 'Cause I'm totally up for sharin' my room, if ye're wantin' to do the same." Ricky teased with a grin, Telion gave him a look and a smirk all at once.

"Well of course dummy," she teased back, "that is the idea of 'we' is it not." Both of them laughed, as Ricky scooped her up in his arms. Telion gave a small shriek followed with a laugh, as Ricky carried her down the cobblestone path. She hit his shoulder a few times as she laughed and raved to be put down, and even though Ricky wanted to continue carrying her he respected her wishes. He had gotten a good laugh out of it anyway, and the two were being happy with one another now that everything had been said. They went on back into the streets of Zeltiva with hands held, and returned to their home in the Old Quarter for the remainder of the night.
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

The Return Home III

Postby Paragon on June 11th, 2013, 1:59 pm

Ricky

Experience
Skill XP Earned
Running 1
Rhetoric 2
Persuasion 3
Seduction 2

Lores
Lore Earned
Knowing What Must Be Done
Persuasion Through Professing of Love
I Love You Telion
Standing By Your Woman

Legend Becomes Reality

Awwwww :) If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, please send me a PM and we can work from there.
Paragon
The Gordian Knot

Words: 448583
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2011, 8:55 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)