Completed [Rearing Stallion]Cats and Ghosts(Barn)

What happens when a cat encounters a ghost? Who knows?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Rearing Stallion]Cats and Ghosts(Barn)

Postby Shiyami on July 27th, 2013, 11:59 pm

"Yes sir, I am. My other form is that of a black cat with the same color eyes as I."

Shiyami nodded at the woman's response. Which also reminded him of something. He still didn't know this woman's name. "Is it customary among the living, to not return the introductions?", he asked mildy, while Kimi, for odd reasons unknown, continued to stare at the woman's canines.
See if I have given you a nickname here!
Click me please~!
Shiyami
Death's Shadow

Words: 125205
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2013, 3:29 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Barn on July 28th, 2013, 6:54 pm

"My name is Barn, kind sir. What business does a ghost have here? You can neither eat nor drink, correct?"

It was quite curious, two ghosts in a tavern. She decided to look the male ghost -- Shiyami -- up and down. Young in appearance, closed eye. White hair and a cloak. Was that a box next to him? And a scythe? Barn's eyes paled gently to a sandstone color. Ghosts were strange.

OOCIf he isn't carrything the scythe, ignore that. I'm assuming so since it's his heirloom.
"Common" | "Feline" | Thoughts | Tukant | Others
Barn
The Mouser

Words: 14652
Joined roleplay: July 19th, 2013, 4:20 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Shiyami on July 29th, 2013, 10:14 pm

"My name is Barn, kind sir. What business does a ghost have here? You can neither eat nor drink, correct?"

Shiyami nodded to the woman -now known as Barns-'s questions. He thought for a small bit, before answering. "Not really any kind of business, although I dearly hope something of the sort happens. No, I am here, just because it amused me. Simply put, I am bored.", Shiyami spoke, as he started fiddling with one of the tails on Kimi's hair ribbon. He was truly bored, and he hoped that this woman would have the solution to such a predicament.
Click me please~!
Shiyami
Death's Shadow

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Barn on July 30th, 2013, 3:43 am

Bored, eh? He wasn't the only one.

"Bored. Interesting. Well, I'm the same. Nothing really to do around here with a ghost. No offense, of course."

She didn't know what else to say. Barn propped her head up on a fist, resting her elbow on the counter. Maybe she'd order a drink. A nice stiff one, since she hasn't had anything near alcoholic in a while.
Barn
The Mouser

Character sheet

Postby Shiyami on July 31st, 2013, 3:19 am

"Bored. Interesting. Well, I'm the same. Nothing really to do around here with a ghost. No offense, of course."

Shrugging his shoulders, Shiyami, being bored and all, had to ask another question. "Then...perhaps you have any ideas that we could do to pass time? Hunting could be a choice, but I wonder if you have something else that could intrigue me as well?", was the question, that was ventured out. Probably a question that people who haven't lived for over a hundred years would ask.
Click me please~!
Shiyami
Death's Shadow

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Barn on July 31st, 2013, 3:47 am

"No, of course not. I'm a cat, I just lie around all day on rooftops."

It was true. She just kind of... Slept all day. It was at night that she was active, following people and catching rats. Barn licked her lips, almost tasting the distinctive meat of the rodent.

Yum.

OOCI think that's the end of the thread... Not much to do after that. What say you?
Barn
The Mouser

Character sheet

Postby Shiyami on July 31st, 2013, 5:12 pm

Click me please~!
Shiyami
Death's Shadow

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Radiant on August 19th, 2013, 8:44 pm

Shiyami :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Materialization +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Floating Into The Rearing Stallion
Barn: Kelvic Acquaintance

Loots

Barn :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +1 XP
Socialization +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Meeting A Ghost
Shiyami and Kimi: Ghost Acquaintances

Loots

Notes :
To Shiyami:

You don't have the required Soulmist Projection level to "float" the box, you could only drag it... and that's already struggling at Competent level.

If the items in there are your 20 daggers and scythe, even at expert, you can only drag it. It requires master to actually suspend the box in the air.

I'm giving you XP penalty for this, please do mind your skill level in the future.

===================

Guys, this is my personal advice, but please do try to write longer, more comprehensive replies in the future.

I can honestly say that I didn't get much enjoyment from this thread, it's like I'm skimming...

Please read this guide to improve your posts in the future.

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous