Completed New Girl Is Lost (Open!)

The young Pycon Opala Rada is lost in Syliras trying to find her way through the crowds.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

New Girl Is Lost (Open!)

Postby Vanari on August 3rd, 2013, 9:57 am

Vanari took the red haired man's hand once more and, on a total whim, clapped him heartily on the shoulder as well. "I won't forget such a fine offer, Jervis. Your own generosity will be equally remembered."

When the Vantha glanced warily at the others, she was met with an unexpectedly inspiring sight. Rada and Kaie had reconciled on more than just amiable terms; the Pycon was now positively glimmering with goodwill, and Kaie had proven a humble and noble side they did not know she possessed. And, much to Vanari's delight, Ardea had finally made her interest apparent through a subtle shift of her posture. She was ready to travel with the group at a moment's notice, but to a complete stranger she merely appeared pensive and aloof. Such control was so deeply characteristic of the Kelvic that Vanari couldn't help but feel a little nostalgic.

Suddenly, the uneasy smile she had been forcing earlier transformed into one of genuine bliss. Vanari looked around her and it was the most wonderful feeling to know that, while everyone may have their faults, they were still good people through and through. Perhaps she would not have to carve her path alone, nor face the daunting scope of Mizahar's dangers without friends. Such thoughts brought a lump to her throat, and she cleared it hastily before things got out of hand.

"Well then, how about we just pick up some hot food on the way--along with the best clay we can find--and find a quiet place to have a picnic?" the Vantha suggested, then reluctantly admitted, "Although I haven't a clue where to find any of it...Anyone willing to take the lead?"

A lonely heart is better than a bored one.

"Your Speech"
"My Speech"
"Vani"
Vanari
Vantha Vagrant

Words: 372424
Joined roleplay: July 29th, 2013, 12:20 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

New Girl Is Lost (Open!)

Postby Radiant on September 4th, 2013, 6:50 am

Jervis :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +2 XP
Socialization +1 XP
Rhetoric +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Pycon: Living Clay Statues
A Ragtag Group
Myrian: Bronze-Skinned People

Loots

Vanari :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +2 XP
Socialization +1 XP
Rhetoric +1 XP
Acrobatics +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
A Bickering Couple
Pycon: Living Clay Statues
Saving Opala
A Rag-tag Group

Loots

Kaie :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +1 XP
Socialization +1 XP
Rhetoric +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Syliras: Messy Street
A Cluster Of Barbarians
Pycon: Small Moving Statues

Loots

Notice :
All of you (Except Kaie) haven't updated your ledger yet, please do so and PM me, then I will give you your grades.

And, do be aware that Syliras is a Fortress City with most of it covered by the stone walls and ceilings. See Syliran Districts for more details. There are open air areas, but if one think that Syliras is like to open-air medieval city such as London or Paris in medieval times, then one is wrong.

Also Ophala, you are a novice in Observation so you cannot notice Ardea's Kelvic nature right off the bat, do keep this in mind in the future.

I gave what I could. :)

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous