Completed Learning while Slipping (Kaie)

Kaie pays Matthew with lessons instead of coin..

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

Learning while Slipping (Kaie)

Postby Matthew on October 21st, 2013, 3:56 am

He did his best to make it feel logical to his customers. Why would it be looked down on? People paid money for good food, good clothes, and all other sorts of pleasures. Why not pay good money for one of the most primal pleasures of all? It was a satisfaction that everyone needed. Even if there was an eventual need for intimacy, there would still always be that craving to be simply fulfilled. To be filled, and to fill. To act out a basic law of nature. The way his eyes looked at her hinted at all these ideas. Would it really be so wrong, his stare said? Does wrong and right really even matter, in the here and now? All that matters is your pleasure, Kaie. His fingers danced and his eyes danced with them, showing her the fire as his nails gently carved it into her back. He didn't see anything wrong with the way she touched up the line of his hips, nor how she stroked up his chest until she found his cheek. The only thing that seemed even a little off to him was the slow smile that reached to her eyes, causing his body to tense up just a tad. Enough to once again flex out the muscles, to brush them barely to her. When the smile turned sly, that was when the alarm bells went off much too late.

Her sudden take-down was perfectly performed, and Matthew easily fell backwards into the controlled movement. His back landed flat on the wet stones of the springs, and he blinked up at her, his expression not having changed for a moment. Amusingly, a brief moment of surprise and fear would flicker across his handsome features about five seconds too late, and then be smoothed away into the normal poker face. Blinking rapidly up at her with long lashes and blue eyes, he quickly glanced back and forth and then down over himself. He wasn't so sure what had happened and he wasn't so sure where he was now.

The harlot faintly realized that he was proud of her for touching him in the way that she had. It had been gentle and seductive, but with the right amount of pure lava in her stare. But he didn't have time to dwell on that, because he had to figure out what had happened.

He was on his back, which was a common position for him. She was smirking down at him and tracing the dampness of his toned chest, and she had one of his hands pinned. How had he gotten down here? She had done something, the treacherous Tiger Woman. He glanced around his form a few more times, trying to piece together the past few blurred moments before she playfully spoke to him. He blinked upwards, returning his stare to her, tilting his head quizzically. After a short moment a small smile spread across his face, a smirk that matched the playfulness in her own. He didn't squirm away or try to fight her, he just relaxed and let his slim and toned body lay beneath her. He shrugged one shoulder and dropped a sly wink, his tone firm and confident, just as cocky and alluring as her own.

"Fatal? The only way you'd have a chance in the bedroom is if I let you start on top and with one of my arms pinned. Would you like to go ahead and get the second, just to make sure?" His grin stretched, more playful by the minute. The knee that had been against her leg was still there as she knelt above him, and he slowly rose it to nudge into her rear and give her a firm press forward towards his prone figure. He tilted his head, in the other direction this time, his knee no longer pushing and actually just caressing along the curve of her rear. It was odd how he could always find a way to make some sort of suggestive touch, even in a situation such as this. "And, by the way, we only had time for the basics. Advanced courses can take hours, Kaie." There was emphasis on the hours, his tone husky and his tongue and lips shaping the word slowly. They could play like this all day, even if he did get flipped around a few more times.

Matthew
Malfunctioning

Words: 1100152
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2013, 9:37 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Kaie on November 8th, 2013, 2:47 am

Oh, how typical of him to wink and simply sprawl beneath her like a model posing for a sculptor. He never ceased to amaze her with how comfortable he was in his own skin all the time. There were few places she could think to place Matthew where he couldn't find a way to slip right into the seams and made himself at home. Besides combat, he appealed to her like a jack of all trades regarding the bedroom. He was omniscient and always slipping out of the hands of anyone who'd tried to lay claim to him. Kaie was convinced he could ramble on and on about anything in the world, and she would believe it. He was yet to prove himself wrong in any of his lessons. She hoped his claims would be the first...

"Ouch. That one stung a bit, Matthew" She mocked harmlessly, a grin spreading across her face rather than a mask of offense. She couldn't help but mirror his playfulness, though it faded into one more thoughtful as she felt the gentlest movement of his knee.

Petching unbelievable, Matthew.

His next phrase made her eyes soften a bit, grin resurrecting at the prospect of future lessons. She'd had her fun the first time around and learned more than she thought she would. None of conventional, which was probably the best part. The harlot always had a habit of paying attention to detail. Perhaps that's what made him so potent. He understood the little things.

"Well if you're done getting your bare ass handed to you by a girl, why don't we see how many bells we can get through? I've got all day," She countered in a combination of both suggestion and confidence, though her cocky statement was more for laughs than actual merit. Part of her wasn't kidding about getting right back into the swing of things though. It was like she was just beginning to understand through Matthew how one could use subtle suggestion and seduction as a powerful weapon. He was the only one she knew who properly utilized it, and probably the only one qualified to teach her...

Last edited by Kaie on February 22nd, 2014, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaie
Player

Words: 1635197
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2013, 3:13 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Matthew on December 24th, 2013, 12:53 pm

"Bare? Don't flatter yourself, I still have my pants on. But when it comes to lessons... I think you could probably stand to learn a little more. A lesson for a lesson, was it? What should the topic be this time, then...? Perhaps buidling upon the subtle teases I taught you in the first lesson. Turning that small flicker of want into a roaring fire is a vital part of luring in your target, in my opinion. That fire can spring to life much more quickly when you add in some other encouragement, such as the liquid kind. But in this case, I obviously don't have that. What do I have, then? What are my strengths, what can I capitalize on?" His voice was soft, his blue eyes holding hers, though a serious look was mixed in with the playful one. He was both flirting and teaching at the same time, doing what he could to pass on the knowledge she seemed to want. "For instance, like we discussed before, you have your pretty eyes. You have a fit body, you have long hair. You can have a way with words, though there is a bit of a cultural barrier I have noticed when it comes to different races." She had probably encountered that many a time. Then again, she had walked among his kind (he was a barbarian, if he remembered correctly) for quite some time. She probably knew how to handle herself, when it came to just words and mannerisms. Maybe. "I can't move that incredibly much. I have my body, but it is fairly helpless. So I use the element of surprise."

He paused, tilting his head, oddly enough giving her a brief but genuine grin. "I'm going to kiss you."

It was perhaps that he stated it so boldly and openly that would hopefully be the surprise. That, and the fact that his knee had pressed much harder into her rump, and his head had leaned up all at the same time. If everything worked according to plan, she would end up jolting forward just a bit, and he would end up catching her with his lips mid-jolt. His aura, if something she could sense, was sudden and intoxicating. It had changed since she had last indulged in his lessons. It was something addictive, something thick in the air that could almost be sipped.

He made a point to keep his breath nice, so she would hopefully notice the taste of mint upon their lips connecting. He didn't give her just a soft and gentle sort of kiss though, he instead pushed his hopeful advantage home, not giving her a time to catch her breath. His warm lips on her own parted, her mouth would open as his did, and his tongue skillfully found her own and began to explore. There was a rumbled growl at the back of his throat, something primal in nature, his lips pressing tighter and tighter to her own. Only when he felt her start to react did he pull back, teeth finding her lower lip on the way out, scraping along the sensitive parts and tugging roughly before releasing it and letting it snap back into place. He wouldn't actually be able to get away if she decided she wanted to follow up on the kiss, but he was hoping he could keep her off her guard for just a bit. When he spoke again, his voice had returned to what it had been in the tavern, dripping with honey and husky with suggestion. "You likely wonder what this has to do with teasing. With stoking a flame. This is quite direct for teasing, is it not? You'll see."

Again his knee pressed against her, bringing her forward, but this time he struck in a different location. His head arched and twisted, lips briefly grazing down the side of her neck until he found the slope where her shoulder began. It was there he sunk his teeth in, a firm bite and tug to the flesh, though not hard enough to break skin. His other hand had somehow found it's way up to her cheek, allowing her a place to rest her head if she tilted it to the side to allow him better access. His body didn't move, but the muscle twitched just slightly, a sure sign that he was aware of it and just hadn't decided to put it to use yet. If still allowed, the bite would turn into a series of firm nibbles, tracing back up her neck and to the line of the jaw. There it turned into another fierce bite, a playful gleam to the harlot's eye, a soft growl to his throat. Can the tiger keep up with another animal, his cocky smirk asked.

Matthew
Malfunctioning

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Kaie on January 9th, 2014, 3:58 am

The Myrian and the harlot were two different kinds of predators, and the latter continued to prove himself a powerful force to be reckoned with. The soft allure of his voice was already drawing the young woman in unknowingly. She found herself instinctively leaning forward just a bit more, eyes finding the intelligent ones that trapped her like a tiger in a pit. Anticipation was building the more he expanded on the core of his next lesson. Yet she couldn't help but absently wonder how long it would take for him to finally break her under his spell...

The element of surprise? I've only seen that utilized when a Fang rushes an unknowing group in the dark and cuts their throats before a real resistance can begin. Or a hunter pulling a trigger to trap their prey.

"I'm going to kiss you."

Amber eyes widened in shock, only then realizing exactly what he meant. By then it was too late. His knee had already become more forceful upon her backside, furthering her inclination toward Matthew suddenly. Then he had met her with his lips. They were soft, inviting even. They seemed to move like shadows, reflecting one another in a rhythm that came natural. A primal instinct, perhaps. Even the invasion of his practiced tongue seemed right. Despite the obviously pragmatic mentality she knew the harlot to possess, the savage woman found her open eyes gently closing. The dominoes were tumbling exactly how he planned. She was powerless to stop it. And...Was that a minty flavor she tasted?

A primitive mind melted away reason with the power of sensation. She turned to find herself directly over him, one hand against the slick rock to stabilize herself. The second hand found itself braced against the side of his face as if she were physically taking hold of the passion. The tug of her lip with his teeth was another welcomed surprise. In fact, it brought a softer smile across her lips in the middle of the act. Had she not realized the murmur of his lips was for speech, she might not have let him ease up so quickly...

"Are you always so full of surprises?" Kaie all but whispered, her interest far more than piqued at the hint of further demonstration. Mere ticks later, he was there again. Matthew was everywhere. Lips and teeth blazed a trail down the length of her upper body, attacking the sensuous nerves where he knew they laid. She leaned into his hand, exposing her neck and shoulders further as if openly bidding him to continue.

It's good. Far too good. Is there a catch? There has to be a catch. How could someone so perfectly fine tune the art of seduction so easily...

"You're too clever for your own good. Too smart. Why this?," She asked suddenly when he finally eased from his crescendo. Naturally, she was referring to his line of work. There was something there that just hadn't lined up just right, and it bothered her. The not understanding. He was nothing short of enticing to her, but his profession was not. A short explanation would do. She knew she had no right in digging too deeply in his business.

As she waited for his reaction to her question, Kaie found her eyes once again training the toned body below her. Absently, her finger found the beginning of his jaw in the soft spot just behind the ear. Slowly she was tracing along the bone, the rest of her fingers gliding the underside as it came where the throat met the head. All the while her eyes were glossed in a hungry stare. Military minded, it would seem as though she were mapping her plan of attack beforehand. Trying to determine where to touch and how as he had. If only it came as naturally to her...

Kaie
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Matthew on January 9th, 2014, 7:19 pm

Once again, almost at the same time that she applied the word to him, he applied the word to her.

Predator.

He could appreciate it. There was raw lust and hunger in her eyes, none of the with-held want that most people seemed to limit themselves to. He had realized over the years that society really tried to dampen passion and lust, or at least more physical shows of it. It was considered inappropriate here, not very ladylike there... all things that drove both men and women to him in secret. In her though, he could see the primal impulses glittering darkly behind a wall of amber. People believed Myrians were savages, but could it be that they were just too real and raw for the rules of society to understand?

Faintly, he realized her flesh tasted of earth and blood. Faint, but it was there. It was all a very natural sort of taste, and the taste that seemed almost perfect for a predator. How interesting. He was now free, with her fingers tight against one cheek, and the other hand propping her up... but he didn't move, lounging comfortably underneath her, still giving off an aura of utter confidence and control. This was his realm, and every single sensation that buzzed in the air screamed it. It demanded she submit to it, and submit to the predator that was raging inside of her. His lips still curled in that smile, but his intelligent blue eyes searched her face, scanning for each and every little expression and emotion. He was almost positive he had an idea. He had the final nail for her coffin. But not yet. Seduction was a sort of art, and art took a sort of patience.

Even as he considered her question, the seduction continued. It was subtle in ways, forward in others. "Remember to keep your head about you during it all. Don't give into the lust unless you a genuinely wishing to indulge. If you are seducing for other means, you must keep in control." He spoke softly, teaching her even now. He noticed her eyes on his throat and her fingers on his jaw, tracing and gliding.

Predator.

He had waited to answer her real question because it took some genuine thought. He wanted to learn everything about everything, which he knew wasn't possible. He just settled to learn as much as he could, but why start with this one? His eyes grew distant, thoughtful, his slow voice reflecting the expression. "To learn. To learn about a skill so many scoff at. To learn how to associate with the rest of my kind, to understand. Perhaps to strike out against how my life was planned, and instead do something completely different. Most of all though, I wanted to learn without boundaries. And what is more complex than love, lust, intimacy, desire, and attraction? I think it is simple, primal. Others refuse to let it be so."

Even as he explained, his body moved. He took what little dance skills he had to control specific muscle groups in their movement, arching beneath her hands. His chest briefly pushed to her own as his body curved upwards, and then it rolled back to the ground, stretching in a display of rippling muscle and an curved, tilted, exposed neck. He had saw what her eyes had focused on, and he had offered her the prey, furthering the temptation one step at a time. "Thank you for your compliment. I still have much to learn." A single hand slowly lifted, fingertips grazing the exposed skin of her hip, the bronze flesh that barely peeked out from the cloth that clothed her thighs and waist. A very gentle, feather of a touch. Certainly not enough touch, which was exactly the point. Eyes found her own again, the air an oddly comfortable mix of both relaxed and sensually-charged. He welcomed both her curiosity at his choice of professions and her hunger, and would cater to whichever one she indulged in, if not both.

Matthew
Malfunctioning

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Kaie on January 14th, 2014, 3:50 am

Ah. There it is again. The teacher coaching the student.

Despite how easily his voice penetrated through her state of mind, whether it be one of desire or pugnacity, the woman's gaze didn't leave his tantalizing flesh. For he was the forbidden fruit, and no warning could ward off the sweet murmurs that plagued her own mind. They were nothing but mere illusions, these gentle whispers conjured through sensation and persuasion of the mind. Body-less voices whose sole existence was to tease and dare until her focus and resolve disintegrated. Oh so quickly was she feeling the boundary between manipulative seduction and pure lust. It was enlightening, not to mention intoxicating.

Matthew's hypnotic voice did not do wonders on the rational piece of her fight. If she were to tell the truth, she didn't want it to win. She wanted to be free to delve into the murky waters of passion and explore as she wished. To give into the primal instincts that longed to once more taste the soft peppermint that lingered upon his lips. And though it was her question he was answering, the Myrian hadn't such habits of developed control as the harlot. Finally, the tigress descended upon her prey.

Kaie leaned down suddenly, finding herself hovering exactly where her eyes once studied only ticks before. She hesitated but for a moment mere inches from his flesh, like a bloodthirsty animal hoping to convince itself the act was unnecessary. As if it were a tasteless attack with no gain, no reward for sacrificing self control.

Oh, but there is...

And just like that her decision was made just as quickly as she had paused. The gentle exhale of breath upon his skin faded into gentle kisses along the crevice below his lobe. Lips tasted gently and sparingly at first, their movements slow and deliberate. However, Kaie lacked patience. Soon enough the gentle exploration gave way to curious nibbles as she moved. Hands lands up toward his clavicle to play along the upper chest. As she worked to mirror Matthew's movements to the best of her ability, her nature returned. The jungle dweller manifested itself clearly with the slow curling of her fingers upon him. Gradually, those absently formed claws trailed shamelessly down his torso almost teasingly in a feather-like fashion. As if her subconscious could fool one to believe that such a creature would incapable of doing the other harm, proving them so without a scratch left behind.

"You have a point, but you speak of them like you're apart from them. Humans, I mean," She murmured in response, finding it almost miraculous she managed to absorb what he had shared with her against all distractions. His body seemed to bend upward for hers, his hands eagerly stoking the fire he saw so obviously in her amber eyes. Lost was she still, falling continuously within Matthew's control.

His...Control?

Then it hit her. Some understanding of the game, it finally came. The harlot had her under his spell, petch, he still did. Even as he laid there completely vulnerable beneath her, she wasn't the one who truly held the power. That's exactly what the art was, a struggle for control over the power. To make the other think they were the one truly manipulating the situation when that was anything but true. The worst part was, she knew all along, but he had her so wound up that there was never a desire to see through it. Kaie was not angry, but amazed. And for the first time, she decided to see if she too could alter the balance. Or at least change the game in a way that would catch his attention. Something that would work on someone who wasn't already the better practiced.

She leaned back to pay attention to the rest of his exposed body. Chest, stomach, naval, all received gentle and almost mediocre attention from her lips and wandering hands. Then before she ventured lower, she reversed her path. This time her hands went outward to pull up along the outsides of his rib cage. Her fingers tapped innocently along his taught flesh until she was leaning forward again, lips suddenly upon his. She kissed him purposefully, her own tongue gently slipping through his parted lips in a simplistic movement. Meanwhile, her hands had found themselves under his shoulder blades, fingers wrapping around to hold onto his shoulder.

In one fluid movement, Kaie deployed some of her own combat oriented body manipulation tactic to turn him. In half a revolution, Matthew would in turn find himself in the dominant position with the hungry eyes of the Myrian staring up at him. Fearless did she seem in the smoldering gaze of intelligent blue hues.

"So control is key, but you had me so easily even from below. Your position was...Vulnerable. Still you were the one who manipulated me. How?"

Kaie
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Matthew on January 14th, 2014, 10:30 pm

He had absolutely no idea if he was wasting his breath or not by answering her question. Her eyes were slowly growing with intensity, and where the harlot normally would have increased her need with a slight touch of Hypnotism, this time he hesitated. There was a very dark spark of fire inside of those eyes of hers, and he felt like igniting it could end up very badly. She still had that hungry stare, like she was going to devour him whole. Unlike most of the women that he bedded, he had no doubt that she was completely capable of tearing flesh from bone if she so chose. He wasn't so sure why he associated violence with passion in this case. It just seemed to fit the Myrian woman so well. Even now there was a battle raging in her stare, one of lust and one of curiosity. She wanted to learn but she wanted to indulge in what was perhaps a new world for her. Both were forms of curiosity, in a way. She could either learn how to make someone feel the way she felt, or she could learn what the extent of these feelings were. She arched down and then paused, conflict clear in her features. Was she torn because of pride? Did she want to appear strong? Or did she dislike the idea of being seduced? Perhaps she disliked a lack of control? He wasn't so sure.

When she indulged and kissed him, he was slightly surprised. It was much more gentle than he had thought it was going to be. There was still a tension in the air though, and if she was just barely holding the true primal hunger back. For now it was a taste test, perhaps. He once again arched under her, his sigh of pleasure a husky purr in her ear. Her kisses and nibbles felt good, and he allowed his body to betray how good they felt. Again he sighed, this time deeper, throatier, as if increasing in passion and lust. Somehow the muscle of his chest and stomach followed her hand, flexing and pushing a solid wall against the curled claws she had produced. Indulge, his hardened body whispered. Sink the sharpness into my flesh and drag, and see how good it feels. His body pushed against her hand again, unafraid, offering more and more to explore. While he seemed to be offering her something to conquer, a playful smile and glimmer in his eye seemed to suggest it was a dangerous decoy.

She murmured out a response to his words, answering Matthew's silent question on if she had heard him or not. Oddly, she made an observation that he hadn't made yet. Not that the woman was stupid, he just thought he would be able to notice things about himself better than she could. He spoke of humans as if he was apart from them. He felt apart from them. This didn't upset him, but it was interesting that it had found its way into his speech.

His attentions turned back to her, noticing a shift in the air. He had become talented at reading the flow of the bedroom, even if the bedroom was wilderness and hot springs at the moment. Her hands weren't as urgent, her lips weren't pressing as firmly. Had he lost her attention? Was she thinking up some sort of plot? Then she kissed him, Matthew's lips automatically responding and catching the tip of her tongue, sucking softly before the world turned to a sudden blur.

Ah.

Somehow or another he was on top of her. His eyes narrowed a brief moment as he tried to figure out exactly how he had ended up in this position, blue stare smoldering at Kaie's fearless and hungry gaze. His hands were to either side of her head, his hips straddling her own... he understood her point of view. In combat, he would be in the best position. When he had been on the ground, he would have been in a bad position. Enlightment flooded his blue hues, and he spoke quickly and softly. "When assessing me as a threat, you likely see nothing. Even if I took a hold of you in a threatening manner, you likely will immediately know that you are still in control." To demonstrate, he slowly slide a hand from the ground to her throat, taking a rather dominate hold of it. The Myrian would likely see a good fifty ways that she could remove his arm from the rest of his body. "But, you are only taking the physical aspect into mind. Yes, you are in complete control physically. You are more than my match. But what about your mind? Is it in complete control, or will it imagine exactly what I want to imagine?"

His face turned animalistic and pleasured, his fingers gripping her throat firmly as he loomed above her. The harlot suddenly seemed powerful, in control, his face filled with primal ideas and simplistic hungers. He was reverting, back to something even more savage than the Myrian's males. He was reverting to a one of the basic instincts of all mortals. Mating. His defined hips rolled forward in a graceful but powerful thrust, perfectly placing them together, though barely seperated by thin cloth. A tease that was so very close to being the real thing. His breath echoed out in a pleasured sigh, though it seemed much more like an uncontrolled growl. Then, his hips pulled back and his gaze softened, head tilting to the side. "Did your mind belong to me in that moment?"

Last edited by Matthew on January 30th, 2014, 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matthew
Malfunctioning

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Kaie on January 29th, 2014, 6:41 am

Matthew always had a way with making things easy to understand for her. He made them relatable, and that alone was a priceless gift. Perhaps that's why she enjoyed his company so much. Well that and his enlightening lessons. For a man so different from the rest of the barbarian world she was always struggling to know, Matthew somehow manged to make things simpler. So when he began to liken situations in the bedroom to a threat assessment, Kaie found herself reaching comprehension far sooner than she expected. Like deceptions created by the body in motion, psychological control can be leveraged during intimacy even from a vulnerable position. It was strange to think such a physical act could be so dictated by the working of the mind.

So it goes back to everything he talked about before. The eyes. The little gestures. How and where you touch. And all of that achiev....

Churning cogs in her head froze at the sudden change in the harlot's expression. He was the aggressor again, and this time he came out to prove it. The grip of his fingers around her throat was certainly not a welcomed feeling. In fact it sent her body into full throttle, alarm bells going off in her head and pumping fresh adrenaline in her veins. Threat, her brain shrieked, and she felt a twitch in her hands as they restrained a long practiced response to such an action. However, in the back of her mind there was an appreciation for a male brave enough to challenge her for control. At first she cocked a brow at his display but quickly her expression faded to one of shock.

His practiced drive shattered her whole mentality to expose another. Kaie was shaken to her core, nerves vibrating throughout her entire body violently in the best way. Her breath caught in the middle of an exhale, eyes dilating wildly in the wake of the euphoric tease. But that was all it was. A tease. Matthew had her in the palm of his hand even when he practically warned her of his next move.

"Uh, n..No. I mean yes! Yes it did," She blurted out in response to his question, eyes still wide and trying to assess her own reaction. The harlot had waded her into such strange waters, but to be fair it was by her own request. With every progression of a lesson, they were being shoved closer and closer to that fragile boundary. The one that separated mentoring and indulgence. Honestly, Kaie was far too blind to see exactly where they were in that moment. "That was...Cruel," She struggled to find the right word, lips finally closing and changing into a small smile. The way she spoke the phrase hinted far more toward appreciation than accusation.

She was silent after that for several ticks, tongue probing the inside of her cheek as she scanned his torso. A bronzed hand slipped down to race across his clavicle. It lingered there for a moment before is made its descent down the length of him. Down the center of his chest, down his abs, pausing and slipping horizontally across the expanse of skin below his naval.

"And when you have the control you desire...how does one..capitalize on it?"

OOC:So, so, SO sorry for the wait! Exams having been eating me up but I'm back in the swing of things. :)

Kaie
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Matthew on January 30th, 2014, 11:19 pm

He noted the twitch of her hands when he took her throat, and he noted the tightening of her body. Her eyes flashed for a moment, the amber burning with something briefly different than lust. She was a warrior, and she had the response of a warrior. He was thankful she didn't respond like she normally would, for he had no doubt that it would involve pain on his end. He did feel a certain level of trust for the woman though, and he did feel like he had a certain level of understanding for the way her body worked. That is mostly why he went ahead and gently took her throat even with the looming danger of her removing his flesh from bone. He understood her body, and her body wanted him to understand even more. That was perhaps the biggest strength of seduction. If done perfectly and powerfully, it could completely turn the body against the mind. It was exactly how he ended up making his money.

She shuddened again and took a breath, amber eyes darkening as his thrust caressed her. It was yet another tease, but it was more of a tease, one step closer to the actual act that her body was craving. Sex was a purely animal act most of the time. If you fed a tiny crumb to an animal while waving the whole treat in his face, he would only want the treat more and more. Perhaps it was cruel, yes. But Matthew felt it was required of his art.

He watched as she stroked down the front of his clavical, then teased down his body. He was open and confident of his figure, and lounged comfortably under her touch. He too admired her, instinctively playing the role of a passioned lover. His eyes stroked her curves, his hand caressed down her throat and through the center of her chest, narrowing avoiding the most sensitive areas... but hooking the button of her top, not undoing it, just using it to pull her head and chest down a bit lower. His other hand teased up the curve of her hip, to her back, gentle fingers finding the small dip in her lower back and tracing it carefully. It was all gentle touches and teases, stoking a fire in her body, playing it like an instrument. It was an exact science to the harlot, and he treated it like such. Her body was an open canvas, and he was slowly bringing it under complete and utter control.

Matthew replied, but his eyes were no longer on hers. He was admiring her body, taking his time studying it. He was much like her when it came to that. His study of her body was slow, calculated, like a hunter deciding exactly how to dissect his slain prey. "Many ways, I would imagine. I am sure you can imagine how easily it would be to kill me right now if I was an enemy. You could also likely get many words to fall from my lips if you asked the right question at the right time. Seduction will help you with Interrogation and other such things, but you still need to be skilled in Interrogation to get the full effect. Seduction just loosens them up. However, I do none of those things. I am a harlot, I only work for the coin. So what do I use control for?"

His eyes met hers, and Matthew was suddenly at his most powerful. Confidence surged around him, not because of any sort of magic, but because he knew what he was capable of. He knew what he could do to her, but the look in his eyes spoke of things that she probably had never seen before. One of his true strengths was patience. He could do this for hours. For days.

Smiling at her, he raised a brow and spoke, words firm and filled with the confidence that sparked in the air. "Why don't we tie up this lesson, Kaie? Come here." His voice was firm, commanding. "Kiss me. One last kiss. A single kiss. I will show you how everything combines in a single moment. I will show you something I doubt you have ever experienced before." He meant it. He wasn't bragging, talking out of arrogance, or trying to talk himself up to appeal to her. He knew he could do whatever it was he was practically promising to do. Perhaps it would scare her. Perhaps it would entice her. He thought it a vital part of the lesson though.

Matthew
Malfunctioning

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Kaie on February 4th, 2014, 10:37 pm

Her body shivered with relief the moment his hands began to caress and wander the bronze expanse of her flesh again. Chilled breath caught and muscles seemed to tense and tighten in response to his careful path. Kaie didn't care about losing her bearings anymore, about letting herself fall under his spell. Those evoked feelings, those sensual moments he always seemed to create around her, were quickly becoming just as addictive as any drug she'd ever heard of. The man hovering above her was so perfectly in his prime and she wanted all he had to offer. Yet it was not really longing that described exactly how she felt in that moment. It was something much more simplified, primitive, and biologically driven. And oh so powerful, too.

Lust.

So when he lingered over her so closely she could smell the mint upon his cool breath, tantalizing her with every spoken word that fell from his lips and each movement of his body, the young woman could only watch him in a hungry stare. To do nothing more than wait there anxiously like an impatient tiger crouched in the brush and listen. Oh, how frustrated the harlot was beginning to make her...

"Yes, I can see how...Seducing a target would make interrogation easier," She replied slowly, heavily distracted by the potency of his gaze. The Myrian wriggled subtly and ran her tongue along her bottom lip to recompose herself before she could continue.
"But I have no idea...What you use control for, I mean."

He was an impenetrable shard of impeccable carved ice and she was as radiant as the sun, and somehow, it was the disciplined warrior who melted under his stare. Even as exposed as they were, the harlot and the Myrian, Kaie felt strangely safe with his body barring her from simple escape. Invincible even beneath those cold, calculating eyes that whispered sweet nothings, boasting what he could do to her if she only begged him. If she got down on her knees and surrendered to his absolute power. Kaie didn't want the lesson to end. Too much was left to imagine and fantasize. Every bit of her implored her to indulge for both knowledge and pleasure, even if the latter was surely the motive behind it all. And when he ordered her to kiss him, her eyes lit up and burned alive with shock and desire. In her current state, Matthew didn't need to ask her twice.

Without a moment for contemplation, Kaie raised her head from the moist, rocky surface to obey. Her body arched in a feminine manner in her reach before her lips locked upon his. Their meeting was not hard, but certainly not quite as soft as before. There was a restraint the harlot could feel radiating from her. An urgency perhaps, like she was afraid the moment would flee and disappear like a cruel dream. Somehow, the sculpted, bare chested man had lured the cautious savage out to trust him to a stronger degree. Well, far stronger than she allowed herself to trust any barbarian at all. And for someone who once tried to close herself so far off from the foreigners' world, she so desperately didn't want him to make her sorry she ever did.

Kaie
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

PreviousNext