Completed [Rearing Stallion] A Freindly Chat (Fallon)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Rearing Stallion] A Freindly Chat (Fallon)

Postby Carvezia on August 12th, 2013, 10:36 pm

7th of Summer 513AV

The Summer season hasn't quite warmed up yet but a handful of people were still relaxing at The Rearing Stallion, but within the upcoming weeks those numbers are sure to change. It was only around the 15th bell as Carvezia entered the bar. She looked around the tavern to only see a young couple, a few freinds and an elderly man occupy the place. Everyone kept quiet and to themselves and only the elderly man at the bar was drinking. The young couple were enjoying they're meal and the group of freinds were talking. It seemed as if they were just getting off of work and decided to meet at The Rearing Stallion to enjoy the afternoon together. Carvezia took a seat at the bar, three seats away from the older man.

"Excuse me" the young woman said in a thick shiber accént in attempt to catch the bartender's attention. The man behind the bar walked over towards where Carvezia was sitting as he smiled and replied "What can I get you?" happily as he rested one of his arms on the bar. "Just a mug of ale would be fine" the girl said politely as she layed a few mizas on the table. The man smiled, poured the ale and took the mizas. Carvezia took a sip from the mug as she eavesdropped on the group of freinds who started to get louder as they made jokes and reminiced about old times. They started to disturb the other patrons before three Sylirian knights entered the tavern. They had a seat at one of the tables to have they're own conversation and seemed to have just been relaxing as well.

The Rearing Stallion instantly got quiet and the group of freinds went from talking loudly to almost whispering."Wow they are afraid just because those knights walked in?" Carvezia thought. She had always known of the Sylirian Knight's strict and sometimes radical laws but she just now realized how much respect comes with power. Even though these men were just enjoying themselves, they didn't even want to risk causing problems with the knights. The girl thought about what she had saw for a while, she finished her ale along time ago and just began to relax.
Carvezia
Player

Words: 12897
Joined roleplay: August 6th, 2013, 10:10 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

Postby Fallon on August 13th, 2013, 5:57 pm

“So, let me get this straight,” Fallon leaned up against the bar note book open before her and her quill scratching against the page, “He came in here?”

It was summer, and begrudgingly to the knowledge of Fallon it would remain summer for an exceptional amount of time. The thought of the sticky heat and suffocating air already played against her mind. Not that it had risen to such extremes just yet and thankfully for the better. The squire after all was already considering making hasty retreats to the dormitories after all. She tapped the quill against the page as she spoke to the barmaid, a mug of ale sitting there having barely been touched. Wetting her lips she listened to the Barmaid.

“Damn straight,” she began with a ring of excitement in her voice, “Came walking in, clad in black that big old sword on his back and grabbed the lad! Guess he got dragged outside to get what he deserved, serves him right for picking on one of the girls. But seriously, you’ve got to belie-“
Fallon raised a hand to silence her whilst the other continued to take down some notes, “So, you’re telling me the Rogue Knight swaggered right in, picked the kid up and promptly swaggered back out?”
“Well he didn’t exactly… swagger,” the barmaid swallowed and cleaned a glass. Rubbing at her brow, Fallon gave only a simple nod, “Thanks for your time.”

Left alone to her drink and her notes, the squire mulled over them for a while whilst the voices in the background continued to talk. Hums about the weather, crops, of general gossip. Even the hushing when the Knights came in and checked on the midst of their patrol. She paid them no mind; she had grown accustomed to their presence during the previous season after all. Nostrils flaring, Fallon turned and rested her back against the bar. Surveying the land and the scene before her with the words of the barmaid playing in her head.

’He’ slowly walked, low footstep leading to the table. He grabbed the lad. Knocked him out and then… She gave a point to the door with the quill, eyes narrowing as she dragged the tip through the air and brought it to a stop at a table, Well the Rogue Knight left, boy in tow, She echoed a tut, Seems rumours are slightly true after all.
x
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Carvezia on August 13th, 2013, 10:04 pm

Carvezia heard talking on the other side of the bar, she casually turns her head to take a peek. She notices what looked like a girl in her late teens questioning the barmaid, the girl looked different from others in Syliras as if she was a traveller but their would have to be a reason she was questioning the barmaid. Carvezia looked around the tavern for she doesn't remember the woman entering the small building but she assumes that she just wasn't paying attention and examines the woman further."Maybe she has a freind in Sylira that she is looking for." was Carvezia's next thought as she leaned in, relaxing her arms on the bar. The half-benshirian girl looked down at her empty mug as she closely listened in on the conversation.

"Wait the Rogue Knight? I have heard of him. This woman must be a Sylirian knight but I must have missed that incident with the kidnapping" Carvezia thought as she continued to listen in on the two talk. It seemed as if the Rogue Knight had kidnapped someone which she had indeed heard about. Carvezia hears all of the rumors that are spread through The Rearing Stallion but not because she is told about them, but because she usually eavesdrops on the other patrons. She then raises are mug off the table and says "Another ale please" as she noticed that her buzz was going away. The bartender grabbed the mug and began to fill it with ale.
Carvezia
Player

Character sheet

Postby Fallon on August 14th, 2013, 2:06 pm

There was a momentary pause as the squire took a sip from her mug. It appeared this ‘Rogue Knight’ did not fancy displaying his full wrath in public eye, that was as much as she managed to gather. Still his little show was impressive to say the least, it managed to stay upon the lips of some for a while after all. Eyes slid around the room, studying the faces. Eyes glinted briefly at the woman who sat several stools away, the flicker of a snatched glance in her direction. Fingers slipped up to her book, checking that the ink and quill was where she left it before sharply she turned to face it once more. The nib scratched, words forming on the page as she made adjustments.

“What a curious fellow,” she breathed as she tapped the nib on the spot, “An oddity indeed. I wonder why…” She licked her lips, “Comes in, knocks out, grabs, drags… lad survived soaked to the bone. Did he intend to kill or just warn?” Fingers wrapped around her mug, and the amount that existed there, a deep well of alcohol that she was far from finishing. Tongue clicking the girl beckoned the barmaid over, “Get me one of the dinners when they’re ready, okay?”

Coin was placed down and she rubbed at her brow. There was no need to leave any time soon, besides it would pay to continue to investigate the scene for the while and ask a few questions where available. Turning a page she gave a final survey of the tavern and dipped her quill nib into the ink. There she drew it out and scratched a long line a third down from the top. From there she continued to look up, drawing in furniture and the position of things, and then finally a dotted route in which was travelled. A mouthful of the ale was taken, her mind now being absorbed into her work. Absent from the world, the squire continued to scratch down the tables and a variety of notes being scrawled down the edge. A hum rested on her lips as she tore the eyes away and looked once more onto the scene.

Enough observers, enough to make a scene… A warning?

“Must be,” she muttered.
x
FALLON

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Carvezia on August 17th, 2013, 3:24 pm

Carvezia glanced at the woman once more, she knew that there was something that she could tell the squire but is it worth it? "What if I am arrested or mistaken for the Rouge Knight?" the girl thought as she contemplated on speaking to the squire. Soon a mug of ale slid across the bar and stopped in front of her. Carvezia laid a coin on the table and took a swig of the drink.

"I might as well do it" she thought as she stood and looked at the squire and slowly walked towards her as she tried to find the confidence to speak. Carvezia held her mug tight as she sat in the chair across the table from the woman. The girl leaned in closer before saying "I think I may know some things about the Rogue Knight that would be able to help you" in a thick accént but in a quite tone. Carvezia was hesitant on approaching the woman but no she's afraid of what her response might be.
Carvezia
Player

Character sheet

Postby Fallon on August 19th, 2013, 4:26 pm

Fallon flinched.

Her whole world of thought and the motions of the events had been swept away in an instant, her green eyes were focused intently upon the speaker. There was a slow blink, the head tilting to one side as the words were repeated in her head. Quill lowering she chewed at her lip, a momentary look of judgement filling her face before she brought herself to answer.

Think is a powerful world,” she gave a frown, lips pursed together in a steady fashion, “I mean everyone thinks. But is it something that is an answer to another question?” There was a longer pause, the steady drumming of fingers upon the side of her own mug, “Thinking is subjective… Never the less, you wish to help? If you wish to do so then share. Be warned though, I offer nothing in exchange for the thinking of knowing. Clear hard facts however are always better.”

With the quill taken up once more the squire dipped the end in the ebony ink, her handwriting spreading out across it. Eyes turned away, her voice clearing up from its previous state of musing to one that was a lot more direct. She gave a flick of the hand, followed by a direct point, “So tell me what you think you know. Enlighten me on my search of rumours and tales.” She was sceptical to say the least, then again she had to take all the information she had gathered thus far with a pinch of salt. It was for the better that way. When there was more evidence though, more tall tales that matched up, then she would indeed begin believing that little bit more.

Until then, she was left chasing rumours and word of mouth from all those around her. But that was part of the fun of it of course.

“When you’re ready.”
x
FALLON

Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Radiant on October 12th, 2013, 6:19 am

njaa

Fallon :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Investigation +1 XP
Writing +1 XP
Philosophy +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Rogue Knight: Swagger In, Grab A Lad, Swagger Out
Rogue Knight: An Enigma

Loots

Notes :
I gave what I could. :)

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)