[Wanda's Scrap] Wait. What?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Siobhan on August 11th, 2014, 2:34 am

Toes. (Breaking them).

I slammed my foot into a giant cooler filled with water bottles this morning. :embarrassed: Took me about fifteen minutes to realize that my little toe was turning red and purple. Hurts like a mofo, and apparently all the doctors' offices in podunkville close for Sunday, so I've got to wait til tomorrow to get an x-ray done.

It really couldn't have happened at a worse time, considering I start classes next week and I don't want to be hobbling around our monster of a campus. I hope my bones get their act together before the intramural teams start practicing.

This is a good outline of how I'm feeling:

Siobhan
Beware the frozen heart.

Words: 43437
Joined roleplay: May 18th, 2013, 6:12 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Siobhan on September 4th, 2014, 3:49 am

College

Do you guys ever go through phases where you want to radically change your appearance just cuz you think it will look so cool... and then you realize that you'd be stuck with the repercussions for a while? The past couple of weeks have been spent wondering what I would look like if I bleached my hair white (ya, not platinum blonde, but white) to the point where my friends were only one level below mildly concerned. Tumblr just makes everything look like a good idea.

My first few weeks as a college student have come and gone and I have realized I never knew what true procrastination was until I cranked out a 700-word essay in an hour. The next challenge is a 3,000-word draft due on Monday. Fun times.

Anyhow, as an update, I'm double majoring in Psychology and Criminal Justice, my English professor is generally awesome, and I occasionally wish I'd gone with the school that had 1,800 students instead of the one with 35,000.

How cool is this tattoo though?

Siobhan
Beware the frozen heart.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Thomas Cosa on September 8th, 2014, 8:08 pm

You should definitely get that tattoo, fur real tho.

Get it? (I'm hilarious)

But so happy you're enjoying college! And good luck, uh, I hope that rough draft turned out well!

Thomas Cosa
What if no one could stop you?

Thomas Cosa
bratty mageling

Words: 385707
Joined roleplay: October 20th, 2012, 9:33 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Siobhan on November 9th, 2014, 3:56 am

Future Model References By Race

Dhani

Anna Cristina Rosado
Barbora P.
Teodara

Myrian

Kristel Magan
Lalla Chiesa

Kelvic

Sophia K.
Diana Chemeris (also possible Symenestra)

Other

Cecile Besnard
Siobhan
Beware the frozen heart.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Siobhan on December 2nd, 2014, 12:41 am

Life.

You know you've hit a new low when you decide to eat little cups of peaches for dinner instead of taking the 5 minute walk to the dining hall.
Siobhan
Beware the frozen heart.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Previous