OOC Info [Avanthal] Trails in the Northern Skies

Come in, say hi, and introduce yourself in the OOC thread!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

[Avanthal] Trails in the Northern Skies

Postby Spirit Frostfawn on September 19th, 2013, 9:21 pm

Aw... well, see you soon Blesse! I hope the no-internet thingie works out... we'll survive without you :)

On another note, this is just a reminder/small advertisement! For anyone who even thought of owning a puppy... well, there's a whole bunch for sale! All are Kalean Spicecoat and Luvanor Grassland Hunter mixes, making them exceptionally cute... and good hunters. And they're only 7gm!

Seriously guys, I'd rather sell these to PCs rather than NPCs... so much better, don't you agree? And thanks Sophia and Zisien for the business... I hope you enjoy your puppy :D

Spirit Frostfawn
Whistle with the Birds

Words: 302388
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2013, 11:53 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Lullaby on September 20th, 2013, 3:11 am

e
Ah! Who is so fantastic for being horrendously late with lists? ^o^ Sorry about that, guys, but here is the full list of those participating. If you do not see your name on this list, but had sent me a PM in time, just prod me and I'll check. ^-^

Sophia Snowsong
Spirit Frostfawn
Una Tanta
Lorelle Snowsong
Liarra Frostfawn
Rysmarin
Zizien
Miria Coolwater
Meville Brightshade
Elva Skyglow

It was awesome to see this many people sign up! *squeals* Since Blesse will be gone for a bit, we have to put the threads on pause until she returns and I'm able to get things approved. So! In the meantime! Here are some pictures.

Lullaby
Sweet song, sweet dreams

Words: 104298
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2013, 4:01 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Spirit Frostfawn on September 22nd, 2013, 1:10 pm

Aw... cute polar bears! Very cute :D

Anyways, I'm looking for a thread atm... I'd like something with a little interest or excitement... so maybe a bit of plotting? Puppies? There's always puppies! Young or old... your choice!

And Puppies! Please buy a puppy? They're only 7gm, for a friend for life! I don't want to sell them to just NPCs...

Spirit Frostfawn
Whistle with the Birds

Words: 302388
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2013, 11:53 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Una Tanta on September 25th, 2013, 5:57 am

Hey guys,

Thanks to everyone who has been so patient waiting for me to reply. School has been crushingly intense. I got into a new program and it was more demanding than I anticipated. No worries though I have a midterm on the first of Oct. and then I will be back. My replies will be restricted to my Sunday weekly breaks so it'll be sloooooow going but school comes first right ;p

I have our thread all written up Spirit. Sorry it took so long but I wasn't sure I would get around to a thread where she discovers the hunters lodge so I made her discover it in thread making the entrance thread looooooong. Anyway it's all done :3 I will post it this upcoming weekend (hopefully by then I will be able to get away from campus for more than a coffee break haha!)

Chow beautiful Mizharians!
Una Tanta
Be The "One Day"

Words: 371301
Joined roleplay: May 15th, 2013, 2:11 am
Race: Charoda
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Lullaby on September 30th, 2013, 2:13 am

Why, hello there, my lovely little snowflakes! I am the bearer of good news tonight, with a nice list of the pairings for the modded threads! We will be running four threads, two groups of three, and two groups of two, each with their own set of NPCs, and rewards! Without further ado, here are the groups.

1. Sophia Snowsong & Una Tanta & Zizien
    2. Spirit Frostfawn & Elva Skyglow & Meville Brightshade
    3. Lorelle Snowsong & Rysmarin
    4. Liarra Frostfawn & Miria Coolwater

Ta-da!

Alrighty, moving on. Rewards! I'm trying to come up with some things you guys might be interested in, but hey, the best way to find out is ask! Now, I warn you flat-out, I may not give you the reward you suggest, Morwen, it might even go to someone else. Depending on context, and realism, will impact the reward. But! I still wanna hear what you guys are thinking of. What would you like to get on a Frostfawn Deer Hunt, out in the wilderness, and traversing the wild?! A piece of bark? A flower? A cobalt potato? You tell me!

But! Though PMs, guys, wanna keep a bit of mystery ;)

And, lastly. Noblesse is uber busy with school and things, and might be a bit more absent than we're used to in the next few weeks. So, thank you to everyone who is being o-so-patient with the grades and things. This little song will try her hardest to help get the Request Thread a bit more manageable (and, of course, try to answer any questions!), but I move slowly, so please bare with me! I'm still in training to hit the notes just right. >.<

You guys are awesome, so stay chilly!

Lullaby
Sweet song, sweet dreams

Office

Postby Snowdrop Snowsong on September 30th, 2013, 4:43 am

Um hi

Signature by Assilsa Curare
Vani | Common |Bruce
Snowdrop Snowsong
Let My Words Adore Your Soul

Words: 21309
Joined roleplay: September 26th, 2013, 6:58 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Zisien on September 30th, 2013, 5:07 am

Thanks for all the hard work Lullaby, keep it up and can't wait for the quest.

Welcome to Mizahar and to the frosty thread in Avanthal :D Snowdrop may I suggest you investing in one of Spirits puppies? (yes shameless promoting dont want her to sell the cute fuzzy things to an NPC)
Vani | Common | Bear
Zisien
Apprentice Icewatch Guard

Words: 38523
Joined roleplay: August 28th, 2013, 5:52 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Lullaby on September 30th, 2013, 10:14 am

Hello, Snowdrop Snowsong!

That is a very sweet name, Snowdrop, and I am sure you will have lots of fun with the alliteration when PCs point it out. xD

Welcome to Mizahar, and to Avanthal, in particular! I am thrilled to see you choose to join us in our snowy city, and playing one of the lovely coloured Vantha. As you can see, I'm Lullaby, a Junior Storyteller. Though I am assigned to Sylira, from where my mentor is, I help Noblesse in Avanthal a lot too as I float between the region of Sylira and Avanthal. Thus, whenever she is absent, I try my best to take some of the weight off her shoulders, especially when it comes to grading and questions and the like.

Noblesse, as I am sure you have guessed, is your main storyteller here in Avanthal. She's super sweet, and the mama polar bear here, so just be sure to give her a hug once in a while (she'll never admit how happy it makes her).

Since I want a puppy so bad, I shamelessly support the promotion, and it is a great way to begin threading in Avanthal as it is a small interaction if you are new to forum RolePlaying, and the like. You also get a puppy! That opens up windows of opportunity with training, and learning how to take care of it, etc. Not only with the others that have bought a puppy as well, but also with Spirit, and even as solos. It's a great starter to help get those creative juices flowing.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. You can send them through a private message, or even post them here, and I will try to answer anything I can. Everything else I'll direct to Miss Snowy Blesse.

Welcome, again, Snowdrop, and I hope you enjoy Avanthal just as much as we do. If not, tell us what you'd love to see in the city!
b

Lullaby
Sweet song, sweet dreams

Office

Postby Kaden Swift on September 30th, 2013, 1:24 pm

Hello everyone here. I thought I would say hello to the residents of Avanthal as Kaden’s character sheet has been approved! I am horridly excited about this. Since I had written so much I had decided to wait for its full acceptance. If one thing went wrong I would likely have needed to change a whole lot more to fit it. Now that threat has gone and passed I hope I will be seeing everyone around.

Hmm, I dunno what all else to say. If anyone would like to role play please message me of course. I know I have had a message from someone asking why I wrote so much on my character sheet and its simple; boredom and I am used to writing alone. I do not know how well I can role play having never done so, so please do not feel slighted if what I rp is not the same substance as my character sheet. I also promise I don’t bite, nor does Kaden.
Kaden Swift
What the night dragged in

Words: 122423
Joined roleplay: September 20th, 2013, 12:32 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Lullaby on September 30th, 2013, 2:56 pm

Welcome to Mizahar, and especially Avanthal!! We're so happy to have you! If you have any questions don't hesitate to talk to either Noblesse or I, but she is a bit busy so if it's something simple, lore, or plots, I dunno, most things I can at least give an answer if permission or other things might have to go to Noblesse. Anywho, welcome welcome! Stay awesome, snowflake!

Lullaby
Sweet song, sweet dreams

Office

PreviousNext