[Verified by Banshee] Una Tanta

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Una Tanta

Postby Una Tanta on May 15th, 2013, 6:42 am

Una Tanta

Basic Info

Race: Charoda
Birthday: 17, Winter, 488.
Birthplace: Storm Bay just outside Thunder Bay
Fluent Language: Char, Vani
Basic Language: Common
Last edited by Una Tanta on August 14th, 2014, 6:07 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Una Tanta
Be The "One Day"

Words: 371301
Joined roleplay: May 15th, 2013, 2:11 am
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Una Tanta

Postby Una Tanta on August 31st, 2013, 3:20 am

Appearance

Smooth rubbery skin the tone of a Beluga Whales fades to a faint pink at the extremities (toes, ears, nipples, webbing, etc.). 5'2 with a high torso:leg ratio. She is flexible for a Charoda at the expense of the speed derived from long legs.

She adores luxurious clothing and jewelry often breaking the bank to afford some twinkly object that has caught her eye. Her heirloom headdress being shattered her long tentacles flow over her shoulders and down along her collarbones. She has long webbed fingers and the classic pointed teeth of a Charoda.

Eyes large and faintly pink beneath the semi-translucent white protective lid. She is also covered in bio-luminescent baubles that allow her to see deep under the ocean. These baubles are about the size of freckles and extend along the edges of her face with a couple scattered along her cheeks.

A narrow long scar runs angled along her stomach after being hooked on the coasts of Wind Reach by a Sailor. She was cared for and healed by the Endal Aidara.

The Lacun mark just below her sternum is faintly pint, resembling scar tissue. Its intricate tentacles embracing each other and representing the masturbatory aspect of her relationship while the symbol in the middle reflects the single-mindedness of the adoration. The mark is the symbol of one so intimately bound to another they are truly only a half.
Last edited by Una Tanta on August 14th, 2014, 9:06 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Una Tanta
Be The "One Day"

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1)

Una Tanta

Postby Una Tanta on August 31st, 2013, 3:21 am

Character Concept

Una is uncompromising in her search for knowledge. She recognizes the importance of history and continued to pursue Spiritism, even after it takes her husband from her, in her deep passion for Dira and as the quintessential tool for learning about the past.

Growing up along with Cy in the chilly silence of the northern waters Una has turned her back on the ocean to live among the people of Lhavit on the land where that which she loves more resides; paper, books and knowledge. Though she can never divorce herself from the sea entirely, nor does she want to, neither does she want to give up the beauty of the land.

Image Once a lover of the sky, in her attempt to experience the life of her dead husband, a swan Kelvic named Cy she now resides in the most beautiful city on earth. The only city that melds the heavens and the ocean. On land and on the sea surface they were together and shared a world, yet both belonged to a mysterious world the other could never experience.

There is the almost masturbatory quality of loving someone who becomes you, yes - and yet... it was fulfilling to her on a spiritual level. What was she missing in herself that she could love and come to peace with if she displaced it into someone else? Only now is she beginning to explore that part of herself, beginning with learning to play and enjoy life. As she begins to embrace the role that Cy fulfilled for her what else will she have to face? What could she only love when it was present in another? Perhaps she enjoyed being the saviour, perhaps he was her dark side that she must now herself inhabit. Will she be forced to save another by her own desire to feel loved and important or will she drown in a dark side she has never had to face?

Now, she has killed the ghost of her lover, been chased from the city that stole her heart (Avanthal) and returned home to find her entire childhood was a lie, that her parents are not her parents and her mother betrayed her. Image In Lhavit she struggles to find who she is and embrace herself. Her initial instinct is to appease all and work hard, but what will she become as she sheds the memories of Cy? He was her hedonist, he was her adventurous spirit. Will she reclaim that part of her? Or simply find another to fulfill the hole.

Una has a tendency to horde beauty, when someone or something appears unique or beautiful to her she will put up with a lot to simply be able to gaze at them. Thus, since she has begun to deal with her husbands death she has become easily swayed by gorgeous men. Whether or not their intentions are pure.

She dislikes childish personalities and while playful when relaxed she can be quiet solemn. She believes strongly in unity between the people of a city and wherever she lives she will become a strong volunteer and contributor, as she feels is her duty. Though she can appear crass at times, this is due to her lack of tolerance for childish behaviour. She loves children but expects adults to act their age and is frustrated by displays of selfish childishness.

Driven by a sense of duty Una has developed no real specialization within any community but merely does whatever she can in whatever context she can. Her tendency to horde has been focused into stories and though she does not yet know their value in evaluating and understanding a culture.

Though not destructively vain Una is always pristine and clean and will often spend far too much on lovely and beautiful clothes. Though she is comfortable naked, clothes were something she almost never wore, so she thinks of them as an indulgence rather than a necessity and thus will not spend good money on a cheap indulgence.

Una is honest to her detriment and though she does her best by the community has developed few friends. She believes that knowledge is more valuable than skill and values people that demonstrate knowledge over skill. She has recently been challenged by her morals, since her morals actively participate in her day to day decisions, when they come into conflict with her desire to acquire knowledge.

She feels as if getting another Kelvic after her husband passed would compromise his memory and be unhealthy. She is just learning to identify herself as a person beyond being someone's wife. She is hungry for the connection that has been lost and searched for it in Avanthal with Jack, Searched to regain Cy through his ghost and even bonding with Sizzle, a pet who died the season she bought him.
Last edited by Una Tanta on August 14th, 2014, 9:05 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Una Tanta
Be The "One Day"

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1)

Una Tanta

Postby Una Tanta on August 31st, 2013, 3:24 am

History

Her past is as dark and tumultuous as the ocean in which she was born. In the isolation of the bitter northern ocean her parents created a vibrant life. Her young mind created castles of memory. Flushes of love across her mothers cheeks and the entranced chuckle of her father as he watched Sfera's breasts swell and sway in the current as her body roped around him. Through the water exploring the small dark cave decorated with the calcium skeleton of the coral of her youth she swam each year on their anniversary watching her reflection in the smooth walls, her pale incandescence spreading over the walls illuminating the cave as her mother did, quietly singing the cave fills with the timorous chime as she watched her past unfold before her. Her father was as infatuated with Avanthal as she and on an expedition there he met a Kelvic.

With adolescent eyes half her sight was reflective of her emotional state and she remembers the Kelvic appearing as if as a third limb on her father. She watched him slowly fade away from them, more entranced with his Kelvic bond than with his daughter and eventually his wife. Their lusty dances faded from her memory and were replaced with Kelvic dances. Much less sinuous the Kelvic drew her father away and though he never left he was no longer truly there.

Her mothers cheeks lost their pink glow and they lived and existed until she turned 16. Taught well and desperate for water as the air of silence seemed to spread ever suffocating over her household she left. Laying kisses on her parents foreheads she roamed further North until she found a trench with the pearly coral that so resembled her mothers complexion. For years she slowly grew the coral as if by growing it and wrapping it around her forming a new home she was growing and protecting her mother, encompassing herself in her embrace.

With the passage of time she forgot her father, letting him slip from her memories as he slipped from her life until only his voice and faint hazy shape remained while her mothers memory blossomed until she became a warm godlike presence without fault.

Until, she met her own Kelvic and fell utterly in Love. Though she couldn't forgive her father she finally understood the intoxicating bond that had took him from her. How could any earthly bond compare to the spiritual and unending bond one had with the Kelvic? Yet, she knew that her Kelvic was a mirror of herself, and she a mirror of her Kelvic. A relationship with her Kelvic was like a relationship with herself, a relationship with another full of the trials and tribulations caused by love had its own unique beauty. As intoxicating as she found her bond she knew the bond of love was equally as beautiful for all the work it took to build and the ease with which it could be destroyed.

Till Spring 512 her and Cy had lived in isolation warming each other with their love, ballads, and poems sinking into the words of the land dwellers. Una loved books, and their paradoxical absence of water. Though they were the essence of earth she felt beneath the words a tale moving like water. The stories could never be captured and held but instead manipulated into words for a function a purpose the same way rivers were manipulated for irrigation. In this way she found adventure, sustenance and completion. Until she saw the bears of Avanthal and she knew that within her there were tales to be told, tales that could not be found in the isolation of the northern ocean but with people, places and emotions. However, during the djed storm Cy was transformed into his human self, hurt and unable to tread water while Una freed herself from her crumbling home he sank and drowned. Finally he truly experienced her world. In reciprocation she felt it necessary to travel to Avanthal to experience his home, and then maybe when she had shared his world and life there she would return to her home in Thunder Bay and experience what he loved, she believed more than her, flight.

GROWTH EACH SEASON :
Spring 513

After Cys death Una races to Thunder Bay where her parents are. Now that she understands the nature of the Kelvic bond she believes she can save her mother and fathers relationship without condemning the relationship between her father and his Kelvic. While on her way there she is caught in a fisherman's hook and saved by Aidara. Aidara heals her by stitching up her stomach and within 2 days her abdomen though not healed completely is covered and rejects the stitches. She finds herself near Sanikas river trying to find her old home. A place she has blocked out so firmly from memory she had trouble recollecting its location. Stumbling upon a Chiet, Lavira, Una is distracted from her mission by the promise of Wind Eagles and scales the mountain with Lavira to see them. One docile and one terrifying encounter later Una feels no closer to Cy than she felt before. She loves the sky and the creatures but is only reminded of how far she is from them. She promises Lavira a FrostHawk in return for her trouble and descends back to the ocean.

Though she returned to help her parents relationship she realizes that she will feel closer to Cy being in his city of birth. Selfishly, she leaves without confronting her parents to indulge in her own grief and immediately sets off for Avanthal, the home of her lover and on the way pushes aside the death of her mother, and the murder of her father so firmly that by the time she lands her memories are as fuzzy as they once were.

Her first night leaves her tipsy and happy. Having shown, likely because of her desperate desire to cloud her memories of Thunder Bay, an unusually amicable side of herself she presents several ballads in the Red Diamond Tavern. The rest of her time she spends squirreled away in the library reading and drowning herself in fantasy.

Freezing in the North Una sets forth for the first time into the marketplace, where she embarrasses herself in public and realizes the importance of cultivating friendships if she is to find her place in her deceased husbands world. She splurges and most of her savings to purchase warm beautiful red leather clothing and as she looks back on the season she is pleased, she is purposeless, but she is feeling the beginnings of happiness.

Summer 513

Una meets Jack, Cy's best friend from Avanthal. Furthermore, she throws herself into Avanthalian life; helping search an ice cave for lost Vantha and helping visiting Jamoura.

Fall 513

Una cultivates her friendship with Jack and drowns herself in the Library to run from the pain of Cy's death.

Winter 513
Shocked by the death of the animals that flung themselves against Avanthal's walls Una is reminded of Cy and is reinvigorated in her search for him. This time her search goes beyond delving into his world in Avanthal. Becoming the apprentice to a spiritist Una attempts to truly recapture Cy. This invigoration is also stemmed by guilt. On the 5th of Winter Una sleeps with Jack while stuck in the library during the blizzard.

In exchange for Jacobs training Una exercises his Caribou. Goes on a swim, missing the ocean for all her time spent on land and ends up with the Kelvic Iceguard Bears. Finding a sunken ship Una enjoys the swim so much she reminds herself that this is HER home and selfishly goes to the menagerie to try and find a polar bear to swim with. She realizes this is selfish but she misses her own identity so much it is an attempt to get this back. Instead she ends up meeting a girl who cares for the largest herd of Caribou in Avanthal. Helping her out during the days Una gets away from the walls of Avanthal and truly gets to express herself.

When she attempts to search out Cy with her newfound abilities she steals Jared's ghost dog to search for him. Jared finds out and banishes her from learning Spiritism in Avanthal. She buys her own Ghost dog and goes after Cy. To open up and find Cy she gets attacked by evil ghosts she has to fend off and then almost dies as she finds Cy. She begs him to stay and he wants to stay too but Jared gets involved and Cy attacks him, Jared sends Cy into the afterlife. Una is furious and tries to kill Jared but Jared easily defeats her and banishes her from Avanthal for her murderous intentions. Shocked at what she has become and priding herself on her Charoda heritage she realizes how she has insulted Laviku by denying herself the ocean and insulted Dira for trivializing spiritism into a search for ones lost loved one. Having heard of the spiritist in Lhavit and its nearness to the ocean she spends the seven days she has to leave Avanthal preparing for her travel to Lhavit. She buys 2 caribou from the woman to take her to Lhavit and several maps of different areas she can try and piece together. She leaves with the merchants.
Last edited by Una Tanta on August 14th, 2014, 6:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Una Tanta
Be The "One Day"

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1)

Una Tanta

Postby Una Tanta on August 31st, 2013, 3:25 am

Skills

Mental
Animal Husbandry I 9 I Novice

Medicine I 3 I Novice

Falconry I 2 I Novice

Interrogation I 2 I Novice

Knot Tying I 1 I Novice

Physical

Acrobatics I 6 I Novice

Wrestling I 1 I Novice

Cleaning I 2 I Novice
Running I 1 I Novice
Skating I 1 I Novice
Weapon - Ice Chunk I 1 I Novice
Weapon - Knife I 1 I Novice
Weapon - Snowball I 2 I Novice
Weaving I 2 I Novice

Magical

Coral Manipulation | 21 | Novice

Social

Observation I 54 I Expert

Story Telling | 30 | Competent

Rhetoric I 12 I Novice

Socialization I 28 I Competent

Seduction I 4 I Novice

Flirting I 2 I Novice

Intimidation I 2 I Novice

Leadership I 2 I Novice

Negotiation I 1 I Novice

Subterfuge I 1 I Novice

Scribe
Copying I 4 I Novice

Papermaking I 5 I Novice

Botany I 3 I Novice

Planning I 1 I Novice

Reading I 16 I Novice

Writing | 7 | Novice

Survival
Foraging I 1 I Novice
Land Navigation I 3 I Novice
Wilderness Survival - Tundra I 1 I Novice

XP ADD UP :
Skill | EXP | Proficiency

Story Telling

Where From:
Beginning +26
+3+1

Coral Manipulation
Where From:
Beginning +10
Racial Bonus +10
+1

Observation
Where From:
+5+2+3+1+1+1+2 +1+1+1
+2 +1+1
+2
+2
+2
+4
+1
+1
+3
+3
+3
+2
+4
+5

Weapon: Knife
Where From:
+1

Papermaking
Where From:
+5

Rhetoric
Where From:
+1+5+2+2+1
+1

Writing
Where From:
+1+2
+3

Copying
Where From:
+4

Acrobatics
Where From:
+3
+1
+1
+1

Intimidation
Where From:
+1
+1

Reading
Where From:
Beginning +14
+2

Weapon - Snowball
Where From:
+2

Animal Husbandry
Where From:
+1+3 +2+2
+1

Weaving I 2 I Novice
Where From:
+1+1

Foraging I 1 I Novice
Where From:
+1

Wrestling I 1 I Novice
Where From:
+1

Subterfuge I 1 I Novice
Where From:
+1

Wilderness Survival - Tundra I 1 I Novice
Where From:
+1

Socialization
Where From:
+1
+2
+1
+1 +1
+3
+1
+1
+3
+2
+3
+5
+4

Botany
Where From:
+3

Running
Where From:
+1

Skating I 1 I Novice
Where From:
+1

Seduction
Where From:
+1
+1 +1
+1

Knot Tying
Where From:
+1

Medicine
Where From:
+1+2

Leadership
Where From:
+1
+1

Planning
Where From:
+1

Weapon: Ice Chunk
Where From:
+1

Interrogation
Where From:
+2

Land Navigation
Where From:
+1
+2

Falconry
Where From:
+2

Negotiation
Where From:
+1

Flirting
Where From:
+2

Cleaning
Where From:
+1
Last edited by Una Tanta on August 14th, 2014, 9:24 pm, edited 25 times in total.
Una Tanta
Be The "One Day"

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1)

Una Tanta

Postby Una Tanta on August 31st, 2013, 3:26 am

Lores

Papermaking :
Papermaking: A long Process
Papermaking: Preparing a Cauldron
Papermaking: Using Soda Ash
Papermaking: The Uses of Soda Ash
Papermaking: The Uses of Sand
Papermaking: Cooking for Three Hourse

Papermaking: The Process Stinks!
Papermaking: Grinding Seaweed into a Paste
Papermaking: Frame and Deckle
Papermaking: Watching Seaweed Fibers Dry
Papermaking: Tearing the Paper from the Mold
Papermaking: Being Mocked for a Subpar Craft
Papermaking: Maybe it Could be Worth It
Papermaking: Flattening the Paper
Papermaking: Transparent Paper

Avanthal: :
Reciting Vantha
Frosthawks: Winged Pests of Avanthal[/url]
The Library Is for Learning, Not Idle Chatter
The Air Is Dry In the Library
The Beauty of Avanthalian Skaters
Story: History of Kaliara's Observation Deck
The Library At Night
Staying Upright in Skates
Learning Knots from Coolwater
Avanthal: The Rancid Reindeer

People: :
Lavira: Call me Vira
Lavira: Tender to the Mother Wind Eagles
Lavira: Owed 1 FrostHawk
Kindred Spirits: A Love for the Sky
Aidara: A Healer
Aidara is not mom
Sav'leya: Word from home
Jack Skyglow: One Much Like Cy
Sizzle: Protective Companion
Kavak Frostfawn: Another Accused for Vandalism
Freed by Coren
White Dolphin Woven from Coral: A Gift From M'wanii
M'wanii: Family Friend and Pen Pal
The Effect of the Djed Storm on M'wanii and her Family
M'wanii works in an Apothecary Shop
M'wanii's Disfigurement
Kena: An Inartan
Kenabelle: Lover of the Oceans
Kenabelle: A Skilled Writer
Kenabelle: A Sense of Kinship
Baylin: A Winner
Baylin: A Grown Man Racing Children
Lavira: Fulfilling a Promise
Opolo: A Swathe Negotiator
Opolo: Why would he want a Date?
Nilla: Built for Speed
Nilla: Ever the Romantic
Nilla: A Brave Soul
Iosha: A Welcoming Sailor
Iosha: A Pleasant Accent
Iosha: A Generous Host
Val Imsun: The Kindly Gatekeeper
Val Imsun: Speaker of Vani
Val Imsun's life story(Basic)
Val Imsun: A Kindred Spirit
Ishna Missus: Not a Bad Masseuse

Ocean: :
Knowledge of Deep Sea (Cold Sea) Coral Species.
Knowledge of Deep Sea (Cold Sea) Fish Species.
Coral Manipulation is Caring and Shaping Coral, Not Magic
Seaweed: Fleece of the Sea
Knife: Chopping Seaweed
Resting under the Waves
Attacked by an Orca!
Becoming an Orca's Toy
Swimming: Recognizing the Pulsing of Lava
Swimming: Seeing through One's Ears
Sighting Civilization!
The Sea Jumper
Meeting the Crew of the Sea Jumper
Outer Oceans: Hard to Find Food
The Sea Jumper: Putting on quite a Show
Swimming: A lack of Blubber isn't a Good Thing
Swimming: Fighting through the Cold
The Outer Oceans: Camouflaged Fish
Sailors: Honorary Charodae
Orca: Sadistic Killers

Wind Reach: :
Wind Eagles: Varied Personalities
Sino: Excitable and Talkative
Irri: Irritable
Wind Reach: The Aeries
Wind Reach: Elevation makes Walking a Chore
Wind Reach: Thunder Bay
Wind Reach: Sanikas Road
Sanikas Road: An Eternal Ocean
Wind Reach: The Beauty of Syna in the Mountains
Wind Reach: Quesos Sheep
Wind Reach: The Kima Tree
Wind Reach: Kanti and Shivias
The Dangers of High Altitudes
Wind Reach: The Tisuma Bath
Trouble in Wind Reach
The Aeries: Housing a Hawk

Politics and Leadership: :
Lying to Keep an Argument Private
Reprimanding a Man-Child For Being Dared
Being Remembered For Your Voice
Outsiders Warrant Suspicion
Importance of Developing Friendships with Authority
Coming to a Polar Bear's Rescue
Cleaning in Turn of Gaining Knowledge
Guilt and Relief: A Potent Albeit Odd Combination
Act of Valor: Saving a Shipwrecked Boy

Wilderness and Healing :
A new danger: Fishermen
How Charoda Heal
Wounds of the flesh heal quicker than the heart.
Building a Tent in the Snow
Going Camping On Land
A Bucket of Water to Keep Moisturized on Land
Batonal Leaves: Soothes Stomach and Mind
Better to Keep Wild Animals from Bonding with People
Care is Needed Around Birds of Prey
Sticky Sap Glue Helps Keep Bandages On
Cleaning and Dressing a Wound
How to Subdue a Frost Hawk with Chloroform
Flour clots bleeding
Stoneback Badgers: Vicious Creatures
The Benefits of Clothing
Botany: Removing the Bark Damages a Tree
The Benefits of Field Work
Medicine: Administering Cpr to a Human
Tasting Nuts for the First Time
Dried Rations: Better than they Look!

Ink Making :
Inkmaking: Spud and Draw Knife
Inkmaking: The uses of a Draw Knife
Inkmaking: The Dangers of using a Draw Knife
Inkmaking: Uses of a Spud
Ink: How much is an Ounce?
Inkmaking: You can Make Ink from Rocks
The Kima Tree: Green, Pink, and Black Ink
Inkmaking: Boiling the Materials
Inkmaking: Grinding Bark into Powder
Inkmaking: You Have to Dry Bark Powder
Inkmaking: Slow and Steady is Best
Inkmaking: Adding Vinegar
Inkmaking: Using a Thickening Agent

Dog Husbandry :
Mature Dogs Pee Differently
Scared Dogs May Attack
Dog Training: The Hand Muzzle
Teaching the Command word 'Down!

Bird Husbandry :
How to Suit a Frost Hawk's Needs During Recovery
Trees: Places a Frost Hawk May Hide From Predators
How to Subdue a Frost Hawk with Chloroform
Falconry: Oiling a Bird
Falconry: There are Many Layers of Feathers
Veek: A Surprisingly Spirited Bird
Falconry: The Many Uses of Oil
Falconry: To love a Hawk

Writing & Reading :
The Proper Way to Hold a Quill
How to Make a (Shaky) Thick and Thin Line With a Quill
The Proper Way to Sit While Writing
Method to Writing in Char
Writing: Ash doesn't Settle Well Into Seaweed Paper
Writing: Creating a "Well" for Ink
Writing: Updating a Classic
Difficulties in Reading Foreign Penmanship
Nari and Char: Language Barriers

Cities and Races Abroad :
Syliras: A Peaceful and Kind City
Svefra: Seafaring Humans
The Skin of a Human
Lhavit: Home of Giant Goats
Onward to Lhavit!
Lhavit: Home of the Ethereal Ethaefal
Humans: An Ungainly Race

Gods :
Exhaustion: Accepting Dira's Call
Dira's Mercy
Death: A Game of Cat and Mouse
Dira: Pledging Loyalty
A thankful prayer to Death

Games :
Playing Tag
Last edited by Una Tanta on August 14th, 2014, 6:19 pm, edited 28 times in total.
Una Tanta
Be The "One Day"

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1)

Una Tanta

Postby Una Tanta on August 31st, 2013, 3:29 am

Possessions

Pets :
Parents:

Name: Schism
Breed: Mountain Dog
Personality: An elderly dog with bad knees which prevent him from pulling large loads and too large to be a family dog Schism was largely ignored by clients of Palimbas. However, his dopey sweetness and love of cuddles won Una over immediately. Schism is a large specimen of his breed and his deep reverberating has scared many a soul who treads the hallways of the Solar Wind Apartments. However, he is always looking to play or snuggle with the nearest individual who will make the effort. He is a doting father who often plays with his pups a little too rough and gets chased off by Nalj. He loves toys, chewing and will only sleep on the Plush bed at Una's feet. His vice; a constant and heart wrenching howl that is emitted when he is ignored or doesn't get his way.

Name: Nalj
Breed: Dynakuva Painted Desert Dog
Personality: Nalj is a regal dog with remarkable intelligence. While she hasn't been trained she has a knack for reading human body language and tone. She refuses to listen to outright commands and rarely cuddles or shows outright affection but has developed a tenuous bond with Una built on mutual respect for each others space, whims, and demands. She will not eat anything but the best of meats, which Una is loathe to purchase but does so anyway and it is only after feasting that Nalj will squirm her way into Una's arms for some lethargic pats. Her long thin fur does not need to be brushed like Schisms but she gets jealous of the attention doted upon the male everyday due to the brushing and forces Una to brush her as well.

Puppies:

Name: Abalone
Breed: Painted Mountain Dog
Description: With the coat colour and form of her mother Abalone looks remarkably like her mother. However her demeanor is whole heartedly that of her father. She thrusts herself into anything she has deemed her duty with as much vigour as she can muster but is a calm lap dog once brought into the house preferring to snore and cuddle as her father does.
~Claimed by Dust (In Trade for a Map)

Name: Acropora
Description: With the long thick coat of a Moutain dog Acropora has some of the increased softness of colour and form of her mother. With small rounded ears that flop only at the ends and a long tapering nose she is the most skittish of the litter often disappearing under a bed or other furniture when ever the most expected happens. Despite this she is extremely loyal to her playmates and has chased off more than one seemingly ferocious rabbit that threatened her sisters and brothers.
~Claimed by Mirage (NPC)

Name: Acan
Description: With the harsher slimmer face of his mother Acan looks only like his father in colour and fullness of coat while his slim appearance and wild behavior mark him his fathers son. He encourages trouble among his siblings and is the first to tear into boots or clothes left on the floor.
~Claimed by Arinia (Cash)

Name: Astran
Description: Despite a blind left eye Astran is very likely the most heroic of the litter and doesn't stand for bullying. He has the short wiry coat of his mother but his mottled black back and spotted shoulders show an awkward display of the matching. His flopping ears are iconically mountain dog while his tiny paws threaten to waver under his weight.
~Claimed by Kaik (Cash)

Name: Chalice
Description: Shy and sweet Chalice plays very little with her rough playmates, preferring the gentle pets of calmer individuals. Incredibly fast on her mothers long legs compared to her siblings she quickly outpaces them when they attempt to bully their much smaller sister.
~Claimed by Sal Mander

Name: Montiporo
Description: As quiet as his sister Chalice Monty has the thick fur of the mountain dog but none of the electric colouring of his parents beyond a faint white speckling on his legs. Perhaps this very attribute would lend itself to a hunting dog if its owner spent his or her time developing the puppies confidence.
~Claimed by Savos (In exchange for drawing lessons)

Name: Nerite
Description: A typical puppy Nerite is playful and easy going and would make a great first pet for any child. However, he has a wild side like all of his playmates and leaving him alone with a cat or alternative pet may lead to a messy disaster.
~Claimed by Xylona

1 Backpack which contains:
-1 waterskin
-White Dolphin Woven from Coral From M'wanii
-Book: The Circumnavigation of Mizahar (Copied by Una, Translated into Vani by Una, Appendixed information on Wind Reach)
-Polyglot's Monocle: This fine silver-and-glass monocle allows its owner to translate any written language that falls under their gaze. It is however quite uncomfortable to wear, and cannot translate the divine language.
-Ink-less Quill: It can write with no ink needed, never running out, and never blotching. The quill is filled with a deep charcoal black ink inside a thick metal length a spray of colour coming from the end in the form of a large peacock feather. The quill is recognizable and weighty, making its lines heavy and very round no matter who uses it.
- 2 Leather Collars
- 2 Leather Leashes
- Two Medium Black Ceramic Bowls
- One Large Black Ceramic Bowl
- Grooming Set (Three brushes; detangler, shedding brush, and bathing brush)

Clothes :
- Simple Black Vinati
- Simple Black Bryda
- Cream White Vanti
- Cream White Bryda
- Red wool, rabbit trimmed Lhavitian Jacket
-10 Lhavitian Dresses (Embroidered and brocaded)

Image Bought for the pale pink fabric that matches the pink tint of her skin the fabric is simple and soft with little embroidering or brocade. However, it has a silver edging on the sheer shawl that is attached to the back of the dress and lies gently over the thicker pink and patterned fabric beneath. However, the fabric is thin and the design shows her navel and scar making it appropriate only during the warm summer and late spring seasons. The top is more heavily embroidered and ties around the neck. One of her favorite dresses Una wears it as frequently as the weather allows.

Image a green blue dress lies beneath the sheer purple scarf that drapes over the bare shoulder and hangs from her arm. Thicker and plainer it is appropriate for both work and casual exploration of the city. Made from a thicker material the dress is appropriate into fall and even winter when worn with the thick Lhavitian coat.

Image Very heavily adorned and made from the thinnest of fabrics the deep purple gown clings to Unas figure and was bought with a thick blush. Only appropriate for night time revelry or seduction its a gown Una rarely feels comfortable adorning but couldn't help but purchase for the beautiful seashell edging on the dress and watery like texture and fall of the fabric.

Image One of the more colourful purchases this dress ranges from sunburnt maroon and fruity orance. Made from a thicker wool with a small satin scarf attached around the hips of the dress as is traditional in Lhavit it can be worn in both fall and winter and adds a little charm and colour to the otherwise grey wintery apparel the mountains don. Flowers are embroidered along the edges and length of the dress, tiny rosebuds and tulips.

Image Bought in deference to her employer Alses Una loves the brilliant yellow sunburst that is the large scarf attached to the back of the dress. Beneath the thick shawl is a deep rich green wool dress. Embroidered with gold suns along the length of the shawl it is the most frequent work attire worn.

Image A deep green dress with a thick green shawl attached to the back of the dress this classic and simple attire accentuates the lack of colour that paints the Charodean skin. Tiny bronze stars are embroidered across its length and along the edges are tiny lions and jackals in honour of Dira and Zintila.

Writing Implements :
-1 Luxury Vial Case - with blue fabric inside to hold glass ink vials
- 1 Vial of Weak Green Kima Tree Dye
- 1 Vial of Pink Kima Tree Dye
- 1 Vial of Brown Kima Tree Dye
- 1 empty vial
- 1 glass vial filled with black ash based ink
- 1/4 pound of Soda Ash
- Small Black Iron Cauldron (large enough to make about 20 sheets of paper)
- Wooden frame with wire grid for paper making
- Spud with wooden handle (used to de-bark a tree)
- Drawknife (used to de-bark a tree)
- Mortar and Pestle

Home :
1-Blue glass coral sculpture
-Colourful glass chandelier (20 x 1 inch glass balls strung together)
-2 pale blue wicker chairs (Armchair, poor)
-wooden table with iridescent painted top
-Glass table
-Glass chair
-Glass aquarium desk (Desk, fine)
-Glass vase
-Aquarium
-Ladder
-Bookcase, Good (250 books avg)

Heirloom: Her headdress was her mothers, made from the spiraling shells of the Nautilus it is covered in tiny glistening shards of shipwrecked pearls and glistening rocks. Though of little worth it is incredibly precious to Una, not only providing protection to her sensitive ears but the crowning jewel in her hoarded treasure of glass, stones, and other remotely shiny objects. - Destroyed in Ongoing Thread

Lost Items :
-Flint & Steel - Lost
-Fur trimmed sleeping bag - Lost
-2 - Person Makeshift Tent - Lost
-1/4 pound of Soda Ash - Used
-Worn white dress (It is from the starting package and is now over a year old and quite water logged) - Destroyed

Ledger :
Purchase | Cost | Total
Starting | +100 GM | 100 GM

SPRING 513 AV
+500gm - Cash in Housing
-2.25gm - Boots, High (Fur trimmed (x1.5) , dyed (x1.5), leather (x2))
-1gm - Breeches (Cotton (x1.25))
-4sm - Knee-high stockings
-4gm - Blouse (Brocade (x5))
-22.5sm - Gloves (Fur trimmed (x1.5), dyed (1.5), leather (x2))
-5sm - Scarf (Brocade (x5))
-16.88sm - Jacket (Fur trimmed (x1.5), dyed (x1.5), leather (x2))
- 5gm -Replace damaged book
-45gm - Seasonal Expenses (Spring)
SUMMER 513 AV
-45gm -Season Expenses (Summer)
-2gm - Tent, One person (Two flexible wooden bars and made of fur)
-1sm - Sleeping roll ( Fur trimmed (x1.5))
-1 gm - Skate Rental
FALL 513 AV
-No threads
WINTER 513 AV
- 7gm (Sizzle; Dog)
- 20gm (Red collar with silver bells)
-6CM (Two mugs of Cider)
-135GM - Seasonal Expenses
SPRING 514 AV
+2gm - Boots, High (Fur trimmed (x1.5) , dyed (x1.5), leather (x2))
+1gm - Breeches (Cotton (x1.25))
+2sm - Knee-high stockings
+2gm - Blouse (Brocade (x5))
+22sm - Gloves (Fur trimmed (x1.5), dyed (1.5), leather (x2))
+2sm - Scarf (Brocade (x5))
+15sm - Jacket (Fur trimmed (x1.5), dyed (x1.5), leather (x2))
-100gm - Transportation of FrostHawk
+150gm - Selling of FrostHawk (Dire Animal)
-3gm - 3-Piece hood
-2gm - Jesses
-2gm - Jewelry box lined with blue fabric (used to contain ink vials)
-5 cm - Wind Reach Quill
-10 sm - 5x 2 oz Glass Ink Vials
-2 sm + 2sm - Black ash based ink from Wind Reach in 2 oz. glass vial
-43 gm - Boat Travel from Wind Reach to Lhavit
-4 sm - 1/2 pound of Soda Ash
-5gm - Small Black Iron Cauldron
-5gm - Wooden frame for paper making with wire grid
-13.5gm - Lhavitian jacket. Red wool and fur trimmed in rabbit.
-2gm - Spud
-2sm - Drawknife
-3cm - Mortar and Pestle
-45gm - Seasonal Expenses (Living in a Lake and then on a boat)
Summer 514 AV
-80 sm x 10 - 10 Lhavitian dresses (embroidered and brocaded)
-25 Kina - Nilj = 25 Kina
-8 Kina - Mountain Dog
-2 Kina x 2 - 2 Leather Collars
-2 Kina x 2 - 2 Leather Leashes
- 3 cm * 2 - Two Medium Black Ceramic Bowls
-4 cm - One Large Black Ceramic Bowl
- 10 Kina - Grooming Set (Three brushes; detangler, shedding brush, and bathing brush)
-1 Kina - Colourful glass chandelier (20 x 1 inch glass balls strung together)
-20 Kina - Blue Sculpture
-12 Kina - Desk, Fine
-8 sm x 2 = 1.6 Kina - Armchair, Poor
-3 Kina - Chair, Good
-4 Kina - Armchair, Average
-20 Kina - Bookcase, Good (250 books avg)
-4 Kina - Ladder
-5 Kina - Vase
-40 Kina - Aquarium
-25 Kina - Enrollment in a Writing Class at the Alluvion Academy
+23 Kina - Red Leather Collar and 3-piece hood with bells on the edge
+2 Kina - Jess
+455 GM - Income
-135 GM - Common Seasonal Expenses
-7*3=21 GM -Rent (Simple 2-Bedroom Apartment)

NOW: 465.75 Kina
Last edited by Una Tanta on September 1st, 2014, 6:01 pm, edited 42 times in total.
Una Tanta
Be The "One Day"

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1)

Una Tanta

Postby Una Tanta on August 31st, 2013, 2:08 pm

Housing

Lhavit

Description: Simple 2-bedroom Apartment
Rooms: 2 Bedroom, Balcony, Living Room

~One of the bedrooms has been segmented for the dogs and the puppies.

Bedroom:

The lowest ceiling in the suite it's painted a bright contrasting blue. A corner bed rests near the windows with a white shear canopy. A small firm couch lines the other wall with a patterned white painting resting behind it. The room is elegant and cozy but somewhat plain.

Balcony:

Overlooking the harbour the Balcony is Unas favorite place in the suite. Two blue wicker seats and table allow for relaxing viewing while a long wooden bench can be pushed out from the wall to accommodate more people. As it is, it is usually pushed up against a wall and draped with personal knick knacks. A glass light hangs above the center of the balcony each bauble tinkling in the wind and glows as the sun sets.

A potted plant resides in each corner and has grown so large it has crept up each side and along the roof. The balcony is fairly deep but quite narrow and a small gap along the top of each side connects it to the neighbouring balconies providing moderate privacy. The balcony is attached to the bedroom.

Study:

A round skyglass round table rest in one corner of the small room a branch of willows embedded into a glass vase. Along one wall is a large empty fish tank that separates the study from the bedroom. Unas desk is in itself a fish tank (also empty) with a large circular vase with an opening toward the chair behind it that may encase a plant (empty at the moment). Tall empty bookcases line the walls behind the desk and a long ladder can be spun in a small circle around the room to reach texts held high in the maws of the room. (At the moment the book shelves are almost completely empty with only Unas aforementioned texts residing there). Richly green plants decorate various surfaces and walls in the room.

Living Room:

The front door opens into the living room which every other room is attached to. To the left is a seating area with one white three person couch and two plush white arm chairs. A glass surfaced table sits in the middle of them with the same blue lilac candles that decorate the dining room.

Opposing the seating area on the other side of the room is a hearth made of skyglass that completes blocks the flames from the main room but can be opened via burnished copper handles. As requested excessive green plants have been removed, as have paintings and instead a single grey rock on which an Inartan glass blue coral fern resides as the centerpiece of the room.

Past Homes :
Before Avanthal

North of Wind Reach and South of Avanthal it lies in a trench between the two, 1 day travel south of Avanthal (60 miles) and 22 days travel north of Wind Reach seeing as the distance between the two is 1375 miles, assuming 60 miles a day in 8 hours of travel in a direct straight line. While living here she spent no time in Wind Reach or Avanthal and resided purely in the ocean or at the ocean surface with Cy.

House:

Her home is made from Oculina varicosa, a deep sea branching ivory coral, she has grown her home since she was 16 forming bushy thickets with large towering pinnacles up to 20 meters high. She has worked on it daily for hours pouring all her energy and concentration into the towering structure including the twisting less branching Lophelia pertusa along the base creating a pearly glowing masterpiece only visible from the surface during cloudy or moonless nights when the coral seems to glow from within itself, a result of the fish in glass containers used to light the interior of the abode.

In Avanthal

Room 12 in the Warrens Una made it her very own stocking decorations and pretty rocks and shells all over the room. Keeping everything clean and pristine the entire room shines from the care she has taken. She left her clothes in the closet, not needing them in the ocean. Though she was loathe to part with them.

Wind Reach

Description: With only relatively small fish living in the lakes Una resides fairly safely without a protective home but has begun plans to build a home within the lake.
Last edited by Una Tanta on September 1st, 2014, 5:26 pm, edited 36 times in total.
Una Tanta
Be The "One Day"

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1)

Una Tanta

Postby Una Tanta on August 31st, 2013, 2:08 pm

Thread List

Flashbacks :
14th Spring 503 AV
Born From Brawn [Seaweed Paper] COMPLETED

2nd Summer 503 AV
Into The Belly of the Whale [Una Tanta] COMPLETED

30th Summer 504 AV
Deadly Dolphin Game Completed - Not Graded

4th Summer 505 AV
Flashback: New Eyes COMPLETED

77th Winter 507 AV
[Desperation Bay] Upon Freezing Waters (Una Tanta) In Progress

43rd Spring 512 AV
Hidden Treasure (Una) In Progress

SPRING 513 AV :
12th Day of Spring, 513 AV [Entrance to Thunder Bay] Sea Full of Hooks {Aidara} COMPLETED

14th Day of Spring, 513 AV [Sanikas River] A Chiet and her Charoda (Una) COMPLETED

66th-68th Day of Spring, 513 AV Flight from Wind Reach To Avanthal

69th Day of Spring, 513 AV Avanthal Port COMPLETED

69th Day of Spring, 513 AV [Red Diamond Tavern]A Theoretical Lanthorne {open} COMPLETED

72nd Day of Spring, 513 AV [The Library] Thud...{Liyana} COMPLETED

74th Day of Spring, 513 AV Peer Pressure (Una)COMPLETED

SUMMER 513 AV :
1rst Day of Summer, 513 AV [Library and Kaliara] Cy's Childhood Friend COMPLETED

2nd Day of Summer, 513 AV Survival of the Splashiest [Chev] COMPLETED

3rd Day of Summer, 513 AV Search Party [Meville] COMPLETED

4th Day of Summer, 513 AV An Unusual Composition COMPLETED

12th Day of Summer, 513 AV Where three "seas" meet COMPLETED

19th Day of Summer, 513 AV Betrayal for the Second Time COMPLETED

37th Day of Summer, 513 AV A Day at Mirror Lake COMPLETED

74th Day of Summer, 513 AV Frozen[Una Tanta] COMPLETED

88th Day Of Summer, 513 AV
[Una Tanta] Wisdom is not exclusive to ageCOMPLETED

FALL 513 :
~Absent for School~

WINTER 513 :
1rst Day of Winter, 513 AV (Morning)
Letters from the SuvanCOMPLETED

2nd Day of Winter, 513 AV Frost Hawks and SpiritismCOMPLETED

3rd Day of Winter, 513 AV
To Test One's SpiritIN PROGRESS

3rd Day of Winter, 513 AV (Night)
In the Kitchen of the Ravokian fishCOMPLETED

4th Day of Winter, 513 AV
Caring for a Frosthawk COMPLETED

5th Day of Winter, 513 AV
Snow Doon LibraryCOMPLETED

5th Day of Winter, 513 AV (Night)
Charodae PerfumeNOT GRADED

6th Day of Winter, 513 AV
Back to NatureCOMPLETED

7th Day of Winter, 513 AV
Drunken SpiritistsCOMPLETED

11th Day of Winter, 513 AV
Flour, Chloroform and AdhesiveCOMPLETED

12th Day of Winter, 513 AV
An Evening At The DocksCOMPLETED

15th Day of Winter, 513 AV
Interrogation by Teeth (Kavak) COMPLETED

28th Day of Winter, 513 AV
Chew,Spit and SpiritismCOMPLETED - NOT GRADED

29th Day of Winter, 513 AV
Sunset SwimCOMPLETED

34th Day of Winter, 513 AV (Morning)
Letters from the SuvanCOMPLETED

35th Day of Winter, 513 AV
To the Wild![Deer Hunt]COMPLETED

45th Day of Winter, 513 AV
Ghostly HeartsIN PROGRESS

46th Day of Winter, 513 AV
Praying for ForgivenessIN PROGRESS

50th Day of Winter, 513 AV
Festival Of StoriesCOMPLETED

65th Day of Winter 513 AV
Rhetoric From Under The SeaCOMPLETED

90th Day of Winter, 513 AV
Predators of the Air and SeaCOMPLETED

SPRING
[center]
Date Thread PC Purpose Status
The 1st The Red Room Garret A Dream ABANDONED
The 11th[Twin Lakes] High Atmosphere Home Solo Una finds a new place to live and starts a rumour unintentionally. GRADED
The 12th Price of Knowledge Solo Unknown IN PROGRESS
The 13th The Pacifist Version of Hunting Solo Hunting for Seaweed and Making Paper - Repaying a Debt IN PROGRESS
The 25th Frosthawk Arrives[Abelu Aviary] Solo Unas Frosthawk Arrives but Lavira has disappeared COMPLETED
The 26th of Summer [Thunder Bay] The Fast and the Pacifist. (Una) Baylin Seahorse Race COMPLETED
The 34th Circumnavigation of Mizahar Solo Translates the Circumnavigation of Mizahar with Appendixed Wind Reach information COMPLETED
The 36th Plants, Rocks and Inks Solo Hunting down the ingredients to make inks. IN PROGRESS
The 37th The Liquid Love of The Kima Tree Solo Making Ink COMPLETED
The 40th Mapping Lines in the Sand Solo Finds a Denval Map and faces a moral decision IN PROGRESS
The 40th (Night) A Mothers Love Solo Una discovers the secret of her mothers betrayal. IN PROGRESS
The 41rst Heirloom Overboard Solo Una find the Sailors whose boat she rested on on the way to Avanthal, and requests they take her to Lhavit. IN PROGRESS
The 80th Questioning Sailor Wisdom Solo Short Vignette that shows the change in Unas thinking upon leaving Wind Reach COMPLETED
The 84th Arriving in Lhavit
The 85th Something Afoot Trickster Una is Hired by Sousa Dawn IN PROGRESS
The 86th Day of Duty Alses First day of work as Alses Assistant IN PROGRESS
The 90th Unknown Alses Undecided IN PROGRESS

SUMMER
[center]
Date Thread PC Purpose Status
2nd Lhavit's Desert Rose Nasira, Kaik, Asha Meeting some strangers and Kaik, an animator IN PROGRESS
5th [Okomo Villa]The Honourable Fall Of The Starry Villa Savos Costuming an Okomo during a competition IN PROGRESS
14th Drinks Half Off Nasira Meeting Nasira ABANDONED
15th [Piramba's Pet Shop] Buying Love Solo Buying Nalj and Schism COMPLETED - NOT GRADED
16th String of Unfortunate Events Trickster, Kaik, Brandon, Sal, Alses Investigating the Break in at the Starry Chalice IN PROGRESS
20th Dogs Breed (Oops...)
25th Sailing On A High Ink Tide Solo Una meets the Riptide pod and Islel and begins to learn about the Svefra IN PROGRESS
26th Sailing On A High Ink Tide II Solo Una does more research into the Riptide pod IN PROGRESS
30th Magical Compendium Solo Una learns about the magics present in Lhavit IN PROGRESS
35th Research Articles For the Novice Scribe; First Class Solo Una attends the first of her writing class which she believes will allow her to complete the Svefra document for Alses. IN PROGRESS
37th Research Articles For the Novice Scribe; Homework Solo Una struggles to complete her first homework project IN PROGRESS
40th Placeholder Solo Una discovers a new hobby and collects fish for her fishtank IN PROGRESS
45th Cataloguing the Towers Sal Mander Una catalogues the wizards of Lhavit for Alses Amendment IN PROGRESS
55th Research Articles For the Novice Scribe; Third Class Solo Una begins the final class before her assignment is due IN PROGRESS
57th Research Articles For the Novice Scribe; Final Project Solo Una does the final draft of her Research Article for the class. IN PROGRESS
75th Research Articles For the Novice Scribe; Final Exam Solo Una fails her final exam IN PROGRESS
76th Failure Isn't Always Failure Solo Una is rewarded with the Ink-less quill for her dedication and attentiveness IN PROGRESS
90th [Rainbow Falls] Journey to the Playful Water Solo Puppies are born and Unas friendship is in jeopardy COMPLETED - NOT GRADED
91rst Pearls and Fish Scales Kelski Una walks Schism on the beach when she meets the odd Kelvic and asks for the fish scales collected the previous day to be turned into jewelry for herself and Palimba. IN PROGRESS
Last edited by Una Tanta on August 30th, 2014, 5:24 am, edited 33 times in total.
Una Tanta
Be The "One Day"

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1)

Una Tanta

Postby Una Tanta on August 31st, 2013, 2:09 pm

Relationships

Image Father

Image Islel

Name: Mom
Relationship: Mother
Birthday: 29th Fall 469 AV
Gnosis: N/A
History: She grew up in Charbosi and left to travel with a large group to the Suvan. There she cheated on her husband with M'wanii's father and conceived Una.
Threads Present In:
Spring 14th 503 AV: Borne of Brawn [Seaweed Paper] Una's mother teaches her how to make Seaweed Paper.

Name: Jack
Relationship: Former Lover and Cy's Childhood Friend
Birthday: Unknown
Gnosis: N/A
History: Jack was once a rebellious child inseparable from Cy. However, as he aged he matured and gained integrity while Cy became a drunkard whom he thought had drowned at sea. He and Una both mourned for Cy deeply and found solace in each other.
Major Threads Present In: Cy's Childhood Friend Una learns Jacks history with Cy and befriends him.
A Day at Mirror Lake Unas date with Jack gets interrupted.

Name: Cy
Relationship: Dead Husband
Birthday: 1rst Winter
Gnosis: None
History: Cy grew up in Avanthal as an unruly Kelvic child. Eventually becoming a drunkard he fell into the sea to be saved by Una. He died in the Djed Storm of 512 AV
Threads Present In: None

Name: Nilla
Relationship: Sister [Discovered IC, Half-Sister]
Birthday: Spring 5th
Gnosis: None
History: Nilla is the eldest child of her mother and fathers union and it turns out the only.
Threads Present In: [url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic46984.html]Into the Belly of a
Whale[/url] Una saves a Svefra Sailor from Drowning

Name: M'wanii
Relationship: Sister [Until Recently was thought to be the daughter of a family friend]
Birthday:
Gnosis: Unknown
History:
Threads Present In: Letter from the Suvan

Name: Lorelle
Relationship:
Birthday:
Gnosis:
History:
Threads Present In:

PCs and NPCs Who Una has Met only once but had effect :
Name: Kel [IC Knowledge, Unknown]
Relationship: Svefra Sailor Saved From Sinking Ship
History: Unknown
Threads Present In: Into the Belly of a Whale Una saves a Svefra Sailor from Drowning

Name: Edric [IC, Unknwon]
Relationship: Wind Eagle With Whom She Played With As A Child
Threads Present In: Deadly Dolphin Game Una meets a Wind Eagle close up.

Name: Tydus [IC, Unknown]
Relationship: Svefra Sailor Saved From Freezing to Death
Threads Present In: [Desperation Bay]Upon Freezing Waters Not yet completed.

Name: Aidara
Relationship: Healer Who Saved Una From A Fatal Fishing Wound
Threads Present In: [url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic34650.html]Sea Full of Hooks[url] Una is saved by Aidara.

Name: Lavira
Relationship: Chiet Who Showed Una Wind Eagles and Whom She Captured A Frost Hawk For
Threads Present In: [url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post267632.html#p267632]A Cheit and Her Chadora[url] Una meets two Wind Eagles.
Last edited by Una Tanta on April 21st, 2014, 6:52 pm, edited 36 times in total.
Una Tanta
Be The "One Day"

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1)