Happy Birthday Mizahar!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

IC News travels slowly in Mizahar. Fortunately there is a constant stream of news from around campfires, from caravan to caravan and from merchants to merchants. Within this forum lies the best of the best of this talk. Also, within this forum, OOC news from the staff and players can be found. This forum requires all posts to be 'approved' by a Founder before they are displayed. So if you post within, be patient. Your post did display - it simply will not show to everyone until approved as actual 'news'. Please keep all Introductions, Status Updates, and various other discussions in their appropriate forums and leave this area for game news!

Happy Birthday Mizahar!

Postby Gossamer on August 2nd, 2010, 8:19 am

Happy Birthday Mizahar!

As many of you know, or perhaps don't know, Mizahar turns one year old August 1st. I'd like to take a moment to thank all the staff volunteers who've taken so much time to work on their cities and post threads for the players therein. I'd also like to take a moment to say thank you to all the people who have contributed to our Wiki and spent countless hours doing writeups and improving the game overall. And finally, a big thank you goes out to all our players themselves for making the game so diverse and populated.

We are glad you came to play. We are doubly glad you stayed.
And here's wishing for many more years to come!
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Happy Birthday Mizahar!

Postby Dhanya on August 2nd, 2010, 8:20 am

:D
Dhanya
Probably attractive in real life.

Words: 136227
Joined roleplay: February 25th, 2010, 12:52 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)

Happy Birthday Mizahar!

Postby Cayenne on August 2nd, 2010, 8:23 am

Happy Birthday, Mizahar!

Here's to many happy returns... for everyone!
Cayenne
Jungle Queen

Words: 440090
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2009, 3:48 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
One Thousand Posts! (1) Power Fork (2)
Thunderspork (1)

Happy Birthday Mizahar!

Postby Nimvahlis on August 2nd, 2010, 8:27 am

Horray for Mizahar! I haven't been here since the beginning, but I've been around long enough to say that I've watched this site grow up over the years (months). I remember I joined at about this hour, and the only soul in sight was Gossamer. Now, on this very night, there is a conversation going on in chat and has been all night. The magnitude of growth Mizahar has experienced over these past months is explosively amazing.

I've enjoyed the many threads I've done with the various players of Mizahar, and doubly enjoyed watching myself and others grow and develop the various characters of Miz. Keep up the fine work my lovelies.

Regards,
Morse
Nimvahlis
Can you feel it?

Words: 96106
Joined roleplay: January 18th, 2010, 9:59 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)

Happy Birthday Mizahar!

Postby Gillar on August 2nd, 2010, 8:31 am

It is hard to believe that we have come so far in such a short amount of time. Here's to another wonderful year followed by many more. Thanks to everyone for making Mizahar what it is!
Gillar
Forging the World

Words: 1345407
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 6:44 pm
Race: Isur
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Happy Birthday Mizahar!

Postby Malia on August 2nd, 2010, 8:51 am

Happy Birthday!

It is indeed amazing how far we've come. In about 20 days I can say that I've been here and active for a whole year as well. I've met so many creative writers and, more importantly, priceless friends here. Because of Mizahar I've dreamed countless fantasy dreams and got inspired for my own work as well as breathed life into my dear PCs. I've also had the chance to improve a city and the character development of its inhabitants.

Anyway, it's unbelievable to be part of this. Here's to another year full of wonderful stories and unique ideas. :)
Malia
The Remnants

Words: 229208
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2009, 5:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (18)
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (2)
Power Fork (1)

Happy Birthday Mizahar!

Postby Jaeden Kincade on August 2nd, 2010, 9:14 am

Indeed, a happy birthday to Mizahar, with out which, I'd likely be spending my free time wasting away doing nothing constructive. And here's to many more as well.

"If I were to stop and take in the gravity of any serious situation I'm in, I'd likely fall to my knees from being overwhelmed by it. Things become much easier to deal with if you simply make jokes."
Jaeden Kincade
Disco Jae

Words: 824662
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2010, 2:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
Power Fork (1)

Happy Birthday Mizahar!

Postby Orion on August 2nd, 2010, 10:33 am

It is just as Jaeden said, without this i would be wasting away my time on useless activities, also i too wish for many more great years. Happy b-day Mizahar.
Freedom Is The Biggest Lie, For We Are All Slaves To Fates Long Woven
Orion
On the edge of reason

Words: 112833
Joined roleplay: May 22nd, 2010, 9:43 pm
Location: Bleh... i like moving around.. a lot... in Zeltiva now... i guess
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Happy Birthday Mizahar!

Postby Tarot on August 2nd, 2010, 11:05 am

I still remember the excitement of our opening day last year. Mizahar started with its six Founders and a handful of people, 700 posts in the hidden development forums, 10 registered accounts and a lot of good will (and, admittedly, a lot of unknowns as well - this is the typical kind of site where successes are few and far between). I am incredibly happy that so many people have since found enjoyment in this website and the work that's gone and still goes into it. Many thanks to the entire staff as well as every single player who dropped by even for a single post. Happy birthday Miza. :)
Tarot's thread tickets: sold out. Not accepting any more threads for the time being unless I promised you one. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Tarot
May you live in interesting times

Words: 766317
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:29 pm
Blog: View Blog (11)
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Being Tarot Award (1)
O RLY Decoration (1)

Happy Birthday Mizahar!

Postby Abashai on August 2nd, 2010, 11:14 am

Even as I started playing just a few weeks after the site opened, I wondered if I would be around a year later. I cut my online RPG teeth here, and had no idea if it was something I would like. Well, it is something I love, and not only the game, but so many of the players too. Thanks to all of you that have made Mizahar the success it is, and who have made it so enjoyable to be a part of.

Happy Birthday Miza!
Abashai
There are winds I am compelled to follow...

Words: 391987
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2009, 4:12 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)

Next