[Rearing Stallion] An Open Table with Empty Chairs (Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Rearing Stallion] An Open Table with Empty Chairs (Open)

Postby Radiant on November 3rd, 2013, 3:02 pm

Hello, Cyma! As you did the same mistake as the above player. I'm going to repeat what Leviathan said with some minor editing.

Hello there Cyma. I see you are new. I hate to do this to you, but you have started out all wrong. I'm going to have to ask you to go read up on the rules of the site, as you obviously do not know them. Before you can start posting In Character (IC) you have to do some stuff. Please look at your welcome PM thoroughly and read all the links provided there, especially the Starting Guide.

Second, you need to make a Character Sheet

Also, so you know, you cannot post here anymore. This thread has already ended and been graded. You need to make sure that from now on you join threads that are currently active. If you have any questions you can send me a Private Message and I'll do what I can to assist you.

This thread is now locked.
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous