Completed The mornings after (Aoren)

Crazy nights can leave you feeling sore, especially with leechers.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

The mornings after (Aoren)

Postby Bolivar on November 7th, 2013, 5:05 pm

Fall 32nd, 513 AV

“Is there such a thing as a morning after salve or ointment for men?”

The expression on Bolivar's face showed no humor finding himself in Stormhold Salves. The nature of the question being one of the sole reasons Stormhold Salves had such a nice location in Syliras. Pain and it's treatment. What else could he be talking about?

Lowering his gaze Bolivar told of the unique circumstances he had experienced and how it seemed to have left him more then a wild memory of that night. No this had to do with petching some crazy girl, well it invovled petching a wild woman but that wasn't the issue. It was how she did it. Not the sexing but the magic she used on him. Not the worldly kind of magic trades and skills but personal addictive magic. The most crippling and debilitating type that leaves people wondering why mages learn such a dangerous art.

“I have feelings of weakness in places where I normally show confidence. I don't feel as limber and reactive like I normally do.”

Bolivar stood still slightly cringing from the pain. Between his legs was where the pain was. Explaining it to the man who seemed to be tending the store Bolivar asked if this was normal after his first time. He imagined it did. After all leeching a new concept and form of magic ravaged the squire's senses upon first contact.

“Ever done experienced something like this pain I'm feeling? Well at the very least you've dealt with the people that have I'm guessing.”

Why am I talking so familiarly with this guy?

He didn't need to know all the details. In fact it might have made him uncomfortable. Clutching his tummy Bolivar felt his stomach do backflips just talking about it. Of course it wasn't his stomach but the squire had no idea what to call the djed in the center his body. Perhaps his core? Whatever it was it was flabby and needed some medication. Looking to Aoren Bolivar looked with apt anticipation on what the young man had to say.
Bold is Speech
Italics is Thought

Got some Christmas plans. So going to be busy until around after the holidays.
Bolivar
Just go with it

Words: 299487
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2011, 2:06 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Aoren on November 9th, 2013, 1:44 am

Is there such a thing as a morning after salve or ointment for men?

Aoren looked up from the ledger he had been writing in. The morning had proved mostly uneventful which had left him tending to the more menial tasks around the shop. He had stocked the shelves. He had swept the floors. He had even duster the counter tops. Now he was browsing through the ledger of the season’s expenses to make sure that everything was tabulated properly. When the door to Stormhold Salves opened up to reveal a short but strong looking man he had been about to open his mouth in greeting when the odd question came out of his mouth.

Umm…” Aoren did his best to maintain a straight face. “I am certain we have something that can be of assistance to you. What exactly is it that you’re suffering from?” When the man went into explaining the story of petching some random woman with apparently very unique skills in the bedroom that left men disoriented and slightly pained afterwards the young man did his best to keep the look of shock from touching his features.

Well then…it sounds to me like you are just suffering from being a little too…umm…vigorous.” Aoren closed the ledger he was reviewing placing it in its proper place upon the shelf just behind the counter. He walked around the counter ushering the customer over to one of the nearby shelves of poultices, ointments, salves, potions and tonics. He picked up a small satchel containing a bags of a specific type of tea.

Ever done experienced something like this pain I'm feeling? Well at the very least you've dealt with the people that have I'm guessing.” Aoren chose to ignore the question for the time being. There was nothing to be said about it. He saw all manner of customers day in and day out. How they got their affliction had very little to do with what he did in the shop every day. The nature of his work was to treat an affliction but as he thought on it he realized that in order to truly treat a disease or an ache or a constant pain one needed to understand how those things came to be. Regardless, he tended not to pry when certain customers came in looking for certain things.

This is Rugberry Tea, it will relieve chills and aid in the body’s natural healing process to assist in combating bruising and internal aches and pains. Of the things we stock on our shelves this is probably one of the cheaper methods of dealing with what is presently ailing you.” He set the small satchel on a nearby counter then retrieved a small container showing it to the man.

This is Hista Balm. It is excellent for reliving soreness of muscles and increasing proper blood flow throughout the body. When rubbed on the skin it will last for up to eight hours. It is expensive though and this container only hold two doses.” Aoren was an honest salesman. It was something Sahfri insisted on. She did not believe in duping a customer out of their money. Treating customers with respect and gaining their trust brought in more revenue in the long run as happy customers brought in more happy customers. Aoren nodded to the tea.

You could certainly try the Rugberry Tea first and if that didn’t work then I would come back for the Hista Balm.” After a moment he rubbed at the back of his head offering the man a half-smile.

We get all manner of people in here every day, Sir. It’s not my place to judge anyone. My job is to help you heal and that is what I aim to do.” He set the balm on the counter next to the Rugberry Tea.

Now if you’re feeling nauseous or a little anxious after your umm…escapades?” He settled on that word as it seemed like the most civilized thing to do in polite conversation.“I would recommend the Lillian Root Tea. It aides in helping to soothe nerves, lessen anxiety and promotes general mental health. The effects take about a bell to kick in but once they do they help the imbiber to relax quite well.” Aoren walked over to the shelf where the Lillian Root Tea was to be found. He took down the satchel and placed it with the other items on the counter. Aoren stood there for a moment watching the stout man for a moment. He rubbed at his chin then went to the main counter where he had been when the man first entered the shop. Aoren retrieved a key from beneath the counter then walked over to a cabinet behind the sales counter. He touched the cabinet briefly then turned to the man.

We also have Healing Potions available. They are not cheap but their effects are instantaneous.” He held up the key gesturing to the cabinet. There were various Glyphs scrawled over the surface of the cabinet implying that a layer of magical protection was placed upon the wood. Given that the healing potions were the pinnacle of Mistress Blackleaf’s craft it was no surprise to Aoren that they were afforded the highest form of protection she could afford. While Sahfri possessed no marks from the Goddess of Healing herself the resident Healer of Syliras often came to the shop when Mistress Blackleaf needed to make more. The many processes involved in infusing divine healing magic into the potions was mind boggling to Aoren. He didn’t possess near enough skill to accomplish such a task but he helped in the ways he could. Often he would get the preliminary work out of the way so that Sahfri could focus purely on working with Lady Calyna Zia in infusing the magic into the potion.

There are a great many other remedies that can help with what you are feeling right now, Sir. The ones I selected are just the most immediate solution.” Aoren placed his hands on his hips regarding the man curiously awaiting his decision.
Aoren
Of things long forgotten...

Words: 1240868
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2012, 4:26 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Bolivar on November 9th, 2013, 6:25 pm

A silence answered Bolivar's question to which the squire ignored graciously. His actions outpaced his mind there and the younger man thankfully chose the higher path. If anything a noble air that Bolivar has yet to achieve.

"Ah excellent. Ah this... yea. This is the proper stuff."

Bolivar had this type of tea a few times. Actually quite pleasant when you got used to the taste. Tea wasn't really the norm growing up but this tea got him through some rough times.

Again he went through the rest of the various remedies that were offered as Bolivar made a quirky remark of little relevance to the balm.

"Understood. I'm just saying it would be something to hear all the ailments people have. Some you've never even really thought possible eh?"

This was how men talked between each other. Bolivar doubted that it really differed here. The men in the region still held on to that macho demeanor no matter who they were. Though the next words that came from Aoren made Bolivar grinned smartly.

"My sexcapades? Me? You think that I? Not at all. These are not of my own accord you understand? "

Stifling a laugh Bolivar nodded astutely listening to the process. He was familiar with the jist of how the tea worked but it was considered proper to listen right? Though the final product was so exciting to hear. As a mage anything that relates to magic in any way was worth further study. No doubt of great importance seeing the glyphs, another factor that he'll have to question one of these days.

Though first no doubt he would have to persuade the young man of his intention to merely learn. Which meant he had to get in the man's good graces...but how? From what Bolivar talking to him like two men just talking between each other wasn't going to get him far. He seemed to take his job very seriously, a characteristic Bolivar could understand but he was off duty right now...

"Hmm. We'll go with the first suggestion. You seem to know your trade. What was your name? I did not quite catch it when I barged in. Now, where are my manners?"

While the amused expression did little in helping Bolivar show his humility he was going to at least make a decent effort of coming off as cordial.

"You are speaking to squire Bolivar of patron knight Ser Theron. Off duty of course. Seeing as this is from personal injury. With whom am I speaking to?"

Swallowing in the name Bolivar nodded in approval, it sounded Syliran enough.

"So if what you said was true about not disclosing what other clients take. I have another request."

The momentary pause from Bolivar was not from hesitation but rather to give Aoren time to register what he had to say.

"With djed. Is there any medicines made here to deal with addiction? Back where I am from I've yet to see something of the sort."
Bold is Speech
Italics is Thought

Bolivar
Just go with it

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Aoren on November 11th, 2013, 5:42 pm

Sexcapades. Escapades. It mattered little to Aoren. What people chose to do in their personal time was of minimal interest to him. He tended to keep as reserved a demeanor as possible when faced with inquiries of a bizarre sort. Discretion was key when doing business. No customer enjoyed having their private lives made public amongst the city’s rumor mills. It often amazed Aoren at the things shopkeepers were sometimes privy to. The things customers believed they could confide in a person who displayed professionalism in the face of odd requests was a little baffling at times.

"You are speaking to squire Bolivar of patron knight Ser Theron. Off duty of course. Seeing as this is from personal injury. With whom am I speaking to?" Aoren kept his face blank of as much expression as he was able with the exception of a slight arching of his right eyebrow. He inclined his head to the stout man.

You may call me, Aoren.” He had no trailing of last names. Aoren knew his surname but it served little purpose in the way of introduction. To his knowledge he was the only person with his name in the whole of the city. His actual name was as good an introduction as any. If he had any titles or nicknames he wasn’t aware of them and even if he did possess them he would have likely foregone their use in favor of just his humble name.

I do not make a habit of airing people’s business, Master Bolivar. It would be a disservice to Mistress Blackleaf, the proprietor of this establishment and it wouldn’t do me any good to entertain idle gossip.” The young Drykas clasped his hands behind his back regarding Bolivar for a moment as he explained more in-depth the problem that ailed him. Understanding blossomed in Aoren’s mind. The troubles of magic were indeed a hard thing to deal with. As far as magical addiction went? The only cure that he could think of off the top of his head was discipline and careful meditation. That was not the solution his current customer was searching for though.

Addiction, as far as I know, can only be treated through careful meditation and self-discipline. If it is a symptom of overgiving that you suffer from there are various potions within this store infused with healing magic that may be able to lessen the effects but cure it?” He shook his head. Aoren gestured to the wide assortment of tonics, poultices, ointments, balms, creams and salves assembled all over the shops shelves. He ended the gesture by placing his hand on the Glyphed cabinet.

There is nothing in this store that can cure something like that. Everything on these shelves will simply aid you in overcoming the addiction yourself. If it is an immediate solution you seek then I strongly advise you seek the services of one of Blessed Rak’keli’s healers. They may be able to provide the solution you seek.” The young man dropped his hands clasping them behind his back once more. He nodded to the assembled items on the counter-top.

The items there as well as the potions within the cupboard behind me are all specific in their scope.” Magic was always a risky undertaking. Whether it was of the Personal Disciplines or the World Disciplines all forms of the higher mysteries carried a plethora of dangers that quickly swallowed up the unwary. Aoren was a wizard. He knew that about himself. He practiced three different forms of magic. He was only highly proficient in one form while the other two were avenues he was still studying intently. There was no mistaking it though, Aoren liked magic. He enjoyed being able to do the things magic allowed him to do.

With his reimancy he reveled in the ability to command the elements he’d become familiar with. With his Shielding he was determined to discover useful way to protect against various dangers in the outside world. He was even beginning to look into ways to expand his understanding of Glyphing. Of all the disciplines he knew Glyphing was the one that posed the most difficulty to him at the moment. The other two magics were Personal Disciplines thus he could find a common relation to himself with those schools. The World Magic of Glyphing however drew upon factors from the outside world and altered the way his own personal magic worked. It was a little more difficult of a magic for him to grasp.

Aoren was even beginning to consider exploring the magic of Auristics. He already possessed a manuscript detailing the fundamentals of the discipline. He had simply postponed delving into its mysteries until he had a more wholesome grasp on the ones he already practiced. That was easier said than done.

If I may ask?” He stepped from behind the counter adopting a curious expression on his face. He awaited some sign that he was allowed to inquire further into the nature of Bolivar’s condition. When it was given he proceeded with his question.

What type of magic are you struggling to deal with? I myself am a manipulator of Djed. You probably wouldn’t think so to look at me but I have a basic understanding of several paths of magic.” He didn’t go into any more detail about what kind of magic he practiced. That wasn’t the point. He was merely trying to offer an outsider’s view on a problem he may or may not be familiar with. There had been times when Aoren had nearly fallen into the trap of what were called “sweet whispers”. Fortunately for him there had either always been someone present to snap him out of it or he had been focused enough to realize that his own body was beginning to display warning signs of falling into overgiving.

It was one of the reasons he tried to maintain as much personal discipline as he could. He meditated. He studied the more refined forms of unarmed combat. He kept his body in as peak a condition as he was able. He did this so that dysfunctional things within his own thinking or physical abnormalities would be more obvious to him when they arose. Did it always work? No. Had it kept him relatively safe thus far? Yes. So he’d opted to continue that particular method.
Aoren

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Bolivar on November 15th, 2013, 3:56 pm

There were poultices that in a way managed to curb the pains from overgiving afterall!

A spark of hope lighted up in Bolivar's eyes, a mild sensation pressed up his cheeks before pushing down the emotion. The mannerisms of this Aoren seemed to impress a very professional viewpoint on the squire. The clasping of hands behind his back, the proud astuteness in his tenor and the apparent build all pointed to such. Though it would have been a lie to say that the undertone Bolivar imagined behind the words wasn't bothering him slightly. That and the constant pushing of products was trying but that Bolivar completely took stoically. The man's job was that of a seller of numerous remedies and panaceas not of a life counselor.

“You may. Go on.”

Of course Aoren would wonder what magic Bolivar was dealing with. It was necessary to provide the necessary remedy, for a price of course. Well he was there now and there was no harm in sharing what ailed him. Squires were mortal after all, a mage squire having trouble isn't the most unheard of happenings.

“That is the thing. I'm not sure what magic truly ails me. All I know was when I was first affected by it I could not consciously make myself stop. I couldn't work my djed as I wanted. As if it had a mind of it's own. The process draining, pulling and taking the very life out of me.”

Shrugging Bolivar bobbed his head nervously recalling the time. Staring off all the while as if lost caught himself, looking back at Aoren. Such a proud looking individual able to admit his magical tendencies as well. Bolivar was similar in that regard but now feeling so stretched to the point of his reimancy feeling alien to him. The squire wasn't sure if he would be able to admit it as freely as Aoren or like how he was several weeks before the incident happened.

“I appreciate you telling me. Really I do. I appreciate you.”

Looking up confused at his wording Bolivar mentally mused before continuing. His common wasn't too evolved when it came to feelings and the like. Though the mixed blood was sure he got his meaning across.

“So do you have any idea I am dealing with? My reimancy is strained and trust me. I am no undisciplined lout. I've always regulated my mastery of water and wind. That woman did something to me that I couldn't quite recover from.”

Bolivar's eyes flared slightly as he relived the moment for a tic. Sarah took something from him that left a lingering effect on the squire. What he didn't realize that she also put something else in. Something not so much as physical so much as sentimental and irrational. It was hard to explain. Especially with his words. Not simple fear, something more. Looking to Aoren Bolivar asked the million miza question.

“What is wrong with me?”
Bold is Speech
Italics is Thought

Bolivar
Just go with it

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Aoren on November 27th, 2013, 3:35 pm

Listening to the stout man’s plight Aoren felt a small amount of sympathy for him. He seemed a little confused and a tad bit surprised by some of his own actions. It made Aoren look a little more closely at the squire. When he asked his final question the Drykas was silent for a long moment.

I can’t honestly say that I know.” He shook his head and shrugged his shoulders.

I am far from knowledgeable enough in medicine to tell you in detail what is wrong with you. All I can do, Sir, is give you an idea of what might be able to help with the symptoms you’ve described. Which I have.” There was one other thing that Aoren could do. It would give him the clearest of insight into the other man’s dilemma but he was hesitant to do it. It was not something that Aoren did idly and it took concentration he wasn’t sure he had.

What it sounds to me though is if you are suffering from Overgiving. I was once warned of this type of overgiving from my teacher. He called it “The Whispers”. Though I know there are more names for it than that. It’s when a wizard such as yourself or myself feels the irrefutable need to cast more magic beyond what we would normally consider reasonable. It robs the mage of the ability to stop themselves at a certain point. From what he told me it isn’t the most horrific form of overgiving but then again no type of overgiving is something to be taken lightly.” Shifting his stance the Drykas walked forward as if studying Bolivar in a new light. He rubbed his chin gaining a thoughtful expression.

If that is the case then really only a Healer can help you sort out the confusion you’re feeling. The poultices, tonics, and potions here would provide temporary relief but only a Healer would be able to work with you enough to reverse this ailment.” He shrugged his shoulders giving Bolivar a slightly worried expression.

That is just my opinion though and I can’t say for certain that it is correct. Meditation might also provide a means of helping you focus. I meditate regularly.” There wasn’t much more that Aoren could offer in the way of advice. He could stand there spouting remedies until his face turned blue and his tongue dried out from talking so much but nothing would be solved until Bolivar actually tried one of them to see if they worked.

Aoren didn’t like being unable to provide a clear solution for something that very obviously distressing the man. It wasn’t because he was a customer. It wasn’t because Aoren was trying to make revenue for the shop. Stormhold Salves made plenty of business, people came and went every day. It was because Aoren genuinely didn’t like to see people suffer. Pursing his lips he furrowed his brow as he stared at Bolivar. The squire was aspiring to become a Knight but he wouldn’t be able to fulfill that role if he was walking around disable, even in the smallest of ways. Aoren looked down at the back of his right hand where rested the most puzzling of the Drykas’s features.

It was a stylistic Lily that shimmered in the light. The single blossom looked as if it might very well be real for it was indeed just as captivating and vibrant as a real Lily. This flower though held an abstract grace and beauty to it that drew the eye once it was clearly noticed. Aoren brushed the tips of his fingers of his left hand over the Lily looking from it to Bolivar.

There might be something I can do for you. It won’t fix your ailment but it will help you find the answer you’re looking for and provide for me a clearer understanding of how your predicament came about.” Dropping his hand he studied the squire for a moment.

I can’t guarantee that I will find what I’m looking for but it is worth a shot. If you are willing that is?” Aoren didn’t know if Bolivar was familiar with the Goddess that served as his patron and guide in life but that didn’t truly matter. He would be able to divine what he needed to if he concentrated. The fact that the source of the Chavi he would be seeking was right in front of him would only make it that much easier for him to locate it. He stepped back leaning against the counter folding his arms over his chest observing the Squire in silence.

It was unsettling, this Aoren knew, to have someone look into the depths of their past and bear witness to nearly every action they’d ever done. As he’d grown Aoren had come to accept that people were naturally afraid of someone who could do that. A man or woman who could potentially see everything they’d ever done, uncover secrets they held close to their hearts or stumble upon private actions to be shared only with those closest to them. Aoren didn’t see all of those things in the off chance he chose to look but there was always the potential for it.

It was only recently that he even started considering the possibility of using his gift again. For the longest time it had felt as if he would drown in visions if he even opened himself up to them so he’d disciplined his mind to tune them out much like one would an annoying sound. This wasn’t always successful though as there were things Aoren simply saw in passing. Sometimes it was inconvenient. Sometimes what he saw was touching. There were times when what he saw was disgusting and things he was of course indifferent to. All in all, it was rare that Aoren offered to use his gift for someone. Very rare indeed. To date he couldn’t think of a single person he’d actively used his Sight for in the past several years.

Well, Sir? Are you interested? There is no charge. All it would take is a little bit of time and focus on my part.
Aoren

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Bolivar on December 9th, 2013, 2:34 pm

oocSorry for the wait. Had to really buckle down for the finals this semester and stuck to it. Good news is I got what I needed and am now ready for some writing.

"But you work at a poultice shop shouldn't you?"

Feeling himself roll his eyes at the mention of overgiving. Perhaps it was due to his height but he found himself getting talked down to more here then back home. Or did he? It was hard to tell.

Still giving the man drone on was considered appropriate right? Perhaps the way this one thought was through self conversation. Bringing out the base concepts and working his way through to an ends.

Yes... I've seen that before.

"A healer? Such a simple solution. They are easily found in this city?"

Lo and behold there it was. A rarity in some parts the presence of a healer made things seemingly much too easy. Curative magic was indeed seen as a save all cure to some. Though to Bolivar it was viewed more as a crutch than anything.

"So this weakness can simply be wished away on a healer's whim." Both body and mind cured of ailment.

The apparent weakness his body was feeling was indeed insufferable and it might have been enough to persuade Bolivar to consider a healer to look him over. However the treatment came with a price that seemed more like a gift then not. His wandering mind has been constantly been buzzing it felt. That was the word to explain it, buzzing. Always thinking of new ways to use his reimancy in situations he thought improbably at most times. But they were his thoughts and his alone.

Call it pride, call it foolishness but the squire would not dare take this new concept of thinking away from him. It was as much a part of him now as reimancy was a part of his life. How can he abandon them? They were his own thoughts. Now this young wizard of questionable origin is telling him to simply relieve himself of all his strife and new method of complentating? That simply won't do! How privileged Syliran mages are. To simply have the mindset to throw away the towel once a minor complication arises from the usage of djed.

"Meditation you say?"

An alternative to the alternative. Though, how would that push this weakness away? It seemed to entail more then it was suppose to in some ways. Was Aoren taking a jab at his state of mind now too? A nervous laugh came from the squire from that. Was his mind alright? Now that the squire thought about it? It seemed that his wondering of reimancy did go up quite a few levels.

Of course it was only natural to be suspicious of one another. They had a good idea of what the other person was going through and in someways can predict how certain scenarios panned out. Like in this instance Aoren might suggest something of a mind probe, out of compassion for his fellow mage probably. At least that was what he wanted Bolivar to think.
“There might be something I can do for you. It won’t fix your ailment but it will help you find the answer you’re looking for and provide for me a clearer understanding of how your predicament came about.”

There it was. The all too tempting trap has been set and even knowing it Bolivar had to stop himself from following through. He did not know this Aoren, he seemed a reasonable sort but many mages were. That he too freely shared was in ways comforting but in other ways distressing. A convoluted mess of contradictions that seemed all too familiar with the squire now.

Ah yes. This is what it feels like talking to a mage. It has been too long.

The bottom line? To simply have Aoren back off for now. Having him know what he already knew wasn't too appealing to him. Aoren knew what he needed to know and Bolivar would leave it as that. Though the fear of him uncovering something that the squire himself didn't know or perhaps something deep that he wished to repress or deny. This new way of thinking being one of them. It has proved him useful in some ways, pushing the orthodox squire to think freely. It was a mixed blessing that he would have to preserve at all costs. At least for now.

"I'll have you. Explain. This. Method. For me, before anything."

Talking at length Bolivar kept the conversation going on it's last hinges. Perhaps they could work something out. If not now in the foreseeable future. A building of trust in some ways. That and to make more use of his certain way of thinking. The profundities still needed to be questioned and the squire would have to keep this going if he were to understand reimancy further. A knowing smirk came from the squire whilst looking at Aoren all the while.

Crazy. Me? ...That is madness
Bold is Speech
Italics is Thought

Bolivar
Just go with it

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Radiant on March 12th, 2014, 5:09 pm

Aoren :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +2 XP
Socialization +3 XP
Rhetoric +1 XP
Organization +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Herbal: Rugberry Tea
Herbal: Hista Balm
Herbal: Lilian Root Tea
Bolivar: Squire
Magic: Powerful, But Dangerous
Bolivar Has A Magic Addiction

Loots

Notes :
Not much I could give since it's abandoned. Though I found myself disappointed when Aoren couldn't follow through with his Divination since Boli retired... :(

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)