Completed [Zinrah] A New Undead Doll (Evalin)

Aka finally arrived in Zinrah along with her new slave.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

[Zinrah] A New Undead Doll (Evalin)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 26th, 2013, 3:45 pm

The Viper didn't even bother to hide her scrutinizing gaze at the Nuit girl. This monster before her was not Evalin, this was 'Tsenrika' forcing its control upon the poor girl. Her rage dampening her exhaustion, Aka brought her clenched right fist forward in a threatening manner. "Releassse her, abomination or I will... burn you!! In her rage, she didn't care if it would kill Evalin with it. Living such a pitiful existence... being controlled by another creature was worse than dying. Now she knew why Eva wanted to kill herself, but could not. It was because of Tsenrika whispering foul words to keep the Nuit girl continuing her undead life in agony. Slimy res began coating at her fangs. She would use her Viper lightning-strike to puncture Eva... no, Tsenrika's flesh and inject her res. From there, it was as simple as transforming the injected res to lava, melting the girl from inside and releasing her curse with death.

The girl looked genuinely hurt and tried to explain herself. Surprisingly, Aka allowed herself to listen for some part of her mind didn't want Evalin to die. She was a tortured soul, broken by Fate, she should have her revenge. If there was another way to kill the monster without taking Evalin with it, she would gladly take it. "..." The Viper didn't drop her hostile stance, she refused to answer Eva's question. She still didn't believe the apologizing girl was Eva, it could be Tsenrika trying to save itself for all she knew. Of course I know about overgiving, you stupid monster. Even now, she could feel her mind whispering temptations to her, seducing her to unleash her power coating her fangs upon the girl. Make her innards squirmed under her lava. Hissing, Aka shook her head to clear her mind, she got a story to listen.

If it was truly Evalin speaking, then her story was tragic indeed. She had been broken so much, her mind developed a second wicked personality. I see... Aka could relate with her, she also felt the compulsion to burn everything around her to ashes and actually enacted it in her rage that brought the God of Flames' presence. However, Aka still couldn't see why Eva agreed with the voice and called her 'dear'. "If it'sss really you ssspeaking, Evalin then... you have me now, asss your Mistresss, I order you to NOT listen to her again!!" She screamed at the girl, flaring her hood and showing off her res-coated long fangs. The Viper felt awful for raising her voice even after the girl brought herself low to the ground, but it was necessary, she must carry a stronger presence than the petching voice. "Can you hear me, Tsssenrika?! Aka slithered cage, slammed it, and grabbed the bars, her reptilian face just inches from Evalin. "If I sssee you messing around with Evalin'sss head again, I. WILL. KILL. YOU! You and her both!! Mark my wordsss!!" Although inside the Viper's mind, she begged to Ivak that the day should never come.

After speaking her ultimatum, the Viper's serpentine expression gradually softened. She put a scaly finger inside the cage to gently lift Evalin's chin. "Evalin... Yesss, I will. I will love you with all my heart so pleassse... let the monssster die." Her heart touched, the girl's meek words sounded so sincere. The girl was still locked inside the cage, Aka slithered back to pick up the key then unlocked it. Pushing off some rocks from the crumbled wall marring the cage's door, she gently led Evalin out. "It'sss okay, Evalin... I will help you." An exhausted sigh escaped her scaly jaw as the res sank back into her fangs. She wanted to rest for now, preferably with the Nuit girl.

She picked up Evalin with a bridal-carry then put her on the bedroll. Sounds of bones popping and muscles stretching echoed in the cavern-room as Aka transformed back to her human form. She didn't bother to put her clothes on and immediately flopped on top of her bedroll, right next to the girl. She invited for Eva to lie down beside her. The Viper yawned, brushing a few strands of long black hair behind her ear as she lay on her side, facing the Nuit. "Ssso, Evalin, tell me about your morphing ability. Isss it morphing magic... or sssomething else? Becaussse well, from what I know, you need to concentrate to ussse morphing, it can't be involuntary." Aka was really curious about Eva's curious transformation, it would prove useful against the Myrians. "I didn't sssee it ssso I don't know what you look like, did you turn into a sssnake? A bird? A wolf? From what you did, you are ssstrong, we can unleasssh that upon those monkeysss, sssehehehe~ but you need to control it next time, Eva, promissse me that."

She wanted to sleep by cuddling the girl, but she wouldn't until she found out more about Eva's unique curse. "Remember... don't hide anything from me, I'm your Mistress, you can trussst me. I will not let you come to harm, but to do that, I need to know more about your curssse ssso I can take precautionsss."

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Evalin on November 27th, 2013, 6:35 am

During it all Evalin did not look up, merely pressing her forehead against the ground in an attempt to whether the storm. As her chin was lifted, Evalin spoke softly, looking to the girl's eyes, "I will do anything for my Mistress..."

The all is well for now. Tsenrika said passively.

Yes... Let us hope it stays that way lest this girl become a true complication.

Evalin's hands still grasped the bars as she watched the girl clear away the rubble, and in some surreal moment the nuit found herself lifted and carried as one might a new bride to the bed chambers. Taken a little aback Evalin did not think to protest, though some small part of her rather enjoyed the act.

Might I have been a bride you think, if such twists of the path had not lead me to where I stand now?

I believe not. I see it not within my Master's abilities to allow a husband to dictate her life. Tending to babes while the man works in fields to toil endlessly and futilely is not fitting of the Immortal Witch Evalin.

Perhaps you be right, but still it is a curious thought of what might have been... Though it matter not at all now.

LIke a doll Evalin was laid to rest in the Mistress' bed, and come the bidding of the newly embodied girl Evalin would lay upon her back next to the body that held some warmth, supernatural though it may be. The nuit simply stared up at the cavern's ceiling, eyes not really moving at all a she stared blankly, though she turned her head to look upon the girl as the question was posed. She merely stared for a tick or two, lost in thought of how to answer.

Of what do you intended to speak? Came the probing question.

Of the truth I shall speak. Little purpose in hiding such now, not when the tides of this may be shifted in our favor. Evalin was met with silence, and so she probed, You disapprove?

Never when speak the Master Evalin. Merely do I reflect harshly upon thoughts that arise from other places.

Evalin looked back up at the ceiling and smiled, both at the Mistress and the Familiar's words. Then she replied to Aka softly, "I know not the art of morphing my mistress."

I though of truth you spoke?

Know I little enough that my falsity is still held true.

Evalin looked back at her Mistress, "What form I take is not something I would wish upon myself, and neither can I truly control it... You ask of what I become? Then simply I shall say I take the form of a terrible monster." Closing her eyes Evalin fell back into deep thought, wondering how she could possibly explain, "What form I take is of result of the curse indeed... I become an outward reflection of my inner soul, and so I become a terrible beast, an ugly monstrosity as is befitting such a dark and cruel soul as is mine." Her voice was steady and calm, yet somehow very sad, "The beast, the other, it lives within me, clawing to come forth to take what it wishes. Blood, destruction. It is a creature of wrath and hate, born in my heart to plague me for eternity. I have... little control of it, thus I must wear my mask so often to not allow IT to come free of its bonds."

Opening her eyes Evalin searched Aka's, "The Mistress should not be near when forth comes the beast. My curse is strongest then, and I will not..." Her brows knitted together in worry lines, "Will not be able to resist the call for blood, and my Mistress' life will be in danger as well"

More truth than lies you now speak. Trust I that some plan you have for this? To this Evalin felt no need to respond, though she was certain the familiar would feel her inward eye roll.

"It was not always so... At one time I had no need of this curse, and would have easily seen it dispelled." Her eyes grew distant as she looked back up at the ceiling, "You ask that I tell you no lies... yet I fear that you shall come to regret such a decision. Some things should forever be left to the dark. Some memories never meant to resurface. Upon my Master's bidding I would speak of them, but never shall I place them upon her of my own accord." That much at least was very much true. The nuit's eyes seemed to bee looking far to the past, and some image or remembrance only she could see. The smallest smiles touched the corners of her lips as she spoke in nostalgic tones, "Once there was a time that your servant could do many things. The whispers of the dead trailed behind me, eager to do my bidding. Upon my command the elements would bend, oceans stirring and mountains cracking should I merely wave a hand. I could tear rends in space itself, creating portals to other worlds to reveal creatures of which you could never imagine." Her eyes saw sorrow once more as she closed her lids, frown's replacing her smile, "But... That is no more."

Clever lies, but ones with a purpose. Evalin knew that such words would stir the girl's curiosity, cause her to ask questions, bring about further chances by which the Nuit could bend and twist her feelings to adore the doll all the more, but not now. Not just yet.

Blinking her eyes open Evalin turned to her side as well, raising a hand to gently touch Aka's cheek, if she was allowed, "But my Mistress grows weary... You should rest. Before slumber take you I... Have one last request, a true request spoken as Evalin, not as the mask I wore..." If she were granted the chance to speak Evalin would smile, "Mistress I... I would love it more than anything if you would call me by the name you gave me. Katherine... A new name for a new person. Please do not call me Evalin, for I wish not to be here any longer, and call me not," She almost seemed to choke on the word a moment before continuing, "Evangeline... That girl is dead, the first sacrifice to the terrible evil that is... Evalin." Letting her hand Fall Evalin would look down at her fingers that curled slowly into a fist, "And... Speak not of who.. or what I am or can do to anyone else. I wish not for that life any longer, and if other's knew of me then it would cause only trouble for my Mistress. In exchange I will share with you, and only you, the entire tale of the Immortal Witch Evalin... Though as said before, only shall I speak when my Mistress bids me."

Reaching up slowly the nuit would try to touch, and then hold, the Dhani's hand before she said, "I ask much of my Mistress I know... Please if I can be granted this I shall forever be indepted and my love and devotion shall only grow with the centuries."

A brilliant act, one of such degree I might never see again. Evalin could almost hear the Familiar's mocking smile as he spoke those words.

If you believe yourself to be of better quality then I do beg that YOU stand before the flaming snake when next the chance arises and I shall hang about your neck and offer 'criticisms'.

ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 28th, 2013, 5:45 pm

"Oh?" Aka quipped in curiosity, so Eva's transformation ability wasn't a product of Morphing magic, she propped herself up with her left elbow, listening intently. Terrible monster? Heh... Aka was sure she could accept whatever form Evalin took, she was a Dhani, a race with the three forms, one of them being a half-human half-snake large creature, she was no stranger in dealing with 'non-humanoid' beings. "I'm sssure I'll find your altered form jussst fine, Eva. Look at me! I have three formsss, you saw all of them." Aka was exhausted so her reactions to Evalin's story about her curse wasn't as explicit as she was normally. Aka just nodded with pity, this girl saw herself as some kind of abomination, Aka felt her own insecurities paled in comparison. Truly, her life was paradise compared to Evalin's.

"Ssso, you go crazy when it comesss out? Thisss isss troubling..." That wouldn't do. Evalin rampaging inside the nest would result in both of them being killed, especially if Siku rumored to be living in Zinrah. "Uh... t-try to control it, Evalin... you'll kill both of usss if you go crazy inssside the nessst. I will sssay it now..." Aka extended her right hand to hug the girl, whispering close to the Nuit girl's cold ear. "I'm sssorry but... I'll have to kill you if it happensss, it'sss either that or both of usss dying." She felt really, really awful for even suggesting it, but it was the harsh truth. Hopefully, the day where she doused Eva's body in lava or plunging her res into her wouldn't happen.

Aka wasn't surprised to hear Eva being a powerful sorceress in the past, her kind was always talented in the arcane. They were also fond of convoluted theories of magic which the Viper found to be the most effective sleeping drug. "No... Eva..." Aka inched even closer and hugged the girl tightly. "Tell me everything... pleassse. I'm tired of being left in the dark, I'm tired of being ignored... you can tell me." She closed her eyes, flowing her warmth to the girl's cold dead body. Evalin knowledge of ancient magic should prove useful to destroy the Myrians, but Aka's curiosity was mainly driven of her need to help the Nuit, she couldn't help if she didn't know anything about her. "Maybe we can get your powersss back, and teach me too. Then, we can dessstroy thossse monkeysss and... confront the god that arrogantly dictatesss our livesss." There was no doubt Eva's revelation of destiny's nature shocked the Dhani, causing her to share the same hatred towards Fates.

"Mmmhm..." Aka nodded, if the Constrictors knew of Eva's history, especially the part where she caused the death of her kin, no mercy would be spared for her and Aka. The girl and her were tied to each other now, Aka would keep her secret, it was the logical choice with the other one being death. "Of courssse, Katherine... I'll call you that when we are not alone." She yawned, nuzzling her cheek on Eva's own. "Your sssecret isss sssafe with me, I love you and what kind of evil perssson would hurt their loved onesss..." I am... I killed my master. "Ssso, tell me about yourssself." Even as she spoke, her slitted eyes stayed closed, she was on the brink of slumber and Evalin's tale would double as her bedtime story.

OOCAlright! This should be my last post for the thread, Eva! :D You can post your last reply then I'll post it for grading or you can immediately post it for grading. It's been very fun threading with ye! You adorable transforming undead girl you.

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Evalin on November 28th, 2013, 7:21 pm

"Know I this well Mistress... But you should worry not, for this one is already dead." Evalin responded softly to the warning, for indeed she already knew what the price would be for rampaging within this nest of snakes. This girl would quickly turn upon her, though that in and of itself was not what concerned her. No... Escaping out of the twisting tunnels, that would be the greatest challenge, especially with the slithering army of serpents at her tail. Even with all of her supernatural speed Evalin doubted she could survive such an adventure... Thus it would be best to control, at all costs, the other from escaping.

A heart of ice is needed... My Master shall hold within her thoughts and emotions, frozen forever within.

The nuit's eyes closed slowly, Yes... The fires of my hatred burn too hot... Thus I must... Pressing her head against the young girl's bare chest Evalin's eyes slowly opened to narrow points, Sever all ties to such things for now. Very well Tsenrika, harden my heart and seal it away. I have no need of it for now.

The girl's words whispered to Evalin's ears, and the nuit lifted her head to look into tired eyes, "I shall never ignore you... I shall do as my Mistress bids me." She smiled softly, while within her mind she felt that welling sense of prideful victory in her performance, She shall aid me in correcting the worst of cruelties in the world, aid me to obtain more power which she thinks is lost, and all I am asked is to tell her stories of mind and fiction. Perhaps the tides do indeed turn in my favor.

Shifting her body Evalin would make it so that Aka could more easily lay against her, and with one hand she gently brushed the hair from the girl's face, "Very well my Mistress... I shall tell you a story, one of my time in a place far from here." She fell silent, thinking of where to begin, and then she smiled as she closed her own eyes, "This tale I have never told any, for it is of the girl that is no more... Evangline." She gently caressed the child's hair, pulling on loose strands and looking at them with some reverence, "When life still beat in my chest there was something I held most dear. There was a boy that once lived near where I called home, and I would watch him often from the window. I was young, and what I saw I desired more than anything else. I thought that what I felt then was love... And perhaps it was. From time to time he would come to me in the night, when my Father was away. We shared many long nights, talking as there was little else I could do..." She paused, thinking of this time long ago, "It was a happy time, and it would be the last that I would ever know. Soon he was called away to some unknown part of the world, to do things I know not... I have often wondered what had become of him, and if one day we might meet again." Resting her chin on Aka's head Evalin sighed, "Whenever my Mistress asks I shall tell you a tale of the life of Evalin, but for tonight, let us end it with this single tale that is not filled with misery. Too many of those do I yet possess, and soon too shall my Mistress know..."

Evalin hesitated, and then slowly she placed a kiss upon the very top of the girl's head, "Rest now... Your doll Katherine shall be here upon your awakening, and then... then we shall forge a new path for the future."

ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Empyrean on December 28th, 2013, 1:26 am

Aka

Socialization +3
Rhetoric +3
Intimidation +3
Interrogation +1
Reimancy +2
Seduction +1
Philosophy +1
Persuasion +2

Lores :
  • Evalin: Afraid of Ghosts
  • Evalin: Attached to Her Pendant and Staff
  • Evalin: Fears Reality of Death
  • Evalin's Past
  • Tsenrika's Influence
  • Guard's Warning: Keep "Collections" Under Control
  • Waging a War in Balance of Power
  • Body Transfer Ritual
  • Lhex: God of Fate

Evalin

Observation +5
Familiary +5
Socialization +1
Reimancy +1
Subterfuge +3
Acting +3
Rhetoric +3
Persuasion +2
Negotiation +1
Glyphing +1
Storytelling +4
Philosophy +2

Lores :
  • Aka: New Mistress
  • Aka's Past
  • Aka: Mark by Ivak
  • Cage for a Home
  • To Be an Object of Aka's Fixation
  • Waging a War in Balance of Power
  • Reasons for Dwindling Dhani Numbers
  • Consequences of Hatred
  • Aka's Promise to Tsenrika

Notes :
So sorry for the delay, guys! I found this thread a really interesting one to read. Definitely looking forward to see how this arrangement progresses in the future, and how it affects both your PCs. :)
Empyrean
JrSt of Taloba

Words: 35380
Joined roleplay: October 7th, 2013, 8:03 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Previous