Completed [Zinrah] A New Undead Doll (Evalin)

Aka finally arrived in Zinrah along with her new slave.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

[Zinrah] A New Undead Doll (Evalin)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 20th, 2013, 3:18 pm

Zinrah, 23rd of Bell, 79th of Fall 513 A.V

After a short journey through the jungle wilds, the Viper finally arrived in her home. Zinrah, The Nest of the Constrictors. "We are almossst there, ssslave." She gave Katherine another tug on her cuffs' stick, giving her a sweet smile, but it was not the smile of a kind maiden, no, the Viper's smile held so many bubbling desire and obsession over her new slave. A few steps forward through the thick foliage, hidden and protected, and they arrived at what seemed to be remnants of an ancient civilization. It was the ruins located just outside of Zinrah, rumors of the dead lingering there that even the Myrians didn't dare to tread it in the night. It didn't worry Aka though as she used this particular entrance repeatedly, sure she heard some howls and screams, but she met some ghosts before and they didn't bother her anymore.

"Alright, the path forward isss rather hard, I'll have to carry you." She didn't want to risk Katherine being stuck between the rocks or falling down into a pit hole as she was unfamiliar with Zinrah, it was her first time here after all. The Viper in human form turned back and rubbed the stick lodging on Kat's handcuffs, she then exhumed a very small amount of her res, just enough to manipulate the connection and remove the stick. She threw it away, she didn't need it anymore. "I'll transssform, ssstay put and... don't be ssscared." After giving a playful wink, the Viper then began transforming to her Dhani form. Her muscles grew as crimson scales replaced her pale skin, her legs fusing into a tail, her hair receded back into her head which turned from humanoid to serpentine. Thirty ticks later, a half-human half-snake creature replaced the small girl. "Sss~" Aka hissed in pleasure at the cathartic transformation, she slithered to Kat, picked her up, and slung the Nuit over her left shoulder, holding her with her left hand so she still got one hand free. "I hope you're comfy~" With a comforting pat on Kat's back, Aka slithered forward, entering the ruins.

The ruins were not that fast compared to the jungle, but the twists, turns, and natural hazards would give 'visitors' a very hard time if they weren't familiar with it. The Viper slithered rather slowly, using a familiar path to traverse through it safely. This was a routine for her, however... something was different that night. The Viper could feel the air inside the ruins became heavier than usual, she didn't know why and frankly, she didn't want to find out so she slithered faster.

For Katherine and her familiar however, both of them could feel multiple ethereal eyes watching them, the spirits haunting the ruins became restless at the presence of an unnatural abomination to the cycle of life and death, a spawn of the Undead God.

"Monster..."

"Undead..."

"Blight..."

These words would be echoing, but strangely, only the Nuit and her familiar could hear them. The Viper was unaware of it, she gave a worried hiss. "Sssomething'sss different today, heh... Sssome ghostiesss got angry or sssomething? Hold on, I'll get usss there fassster." She didn't want to waste any time so Aka picked up her speed while still keeping watch of any hazards, using her inherent viper agility to avoid them.

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Evalin on November 20th, 2013, 9:21 pm

At last let this most weary journey come to an end. Evalin said within her mind as the Mistress' words brought welcome relief to Evalin's tired soul. She looked around absently, noting the once magnificent structures fallen to ruin around her. The world, life, fought to overtake this once great work of architecture. For a moment Evalin wondered of who, or what, could have created all of this. Were the snake things responsible?

Evalin raised an eyebrow at Aka's back, No... surely not so.

Tsenrika's consciousness brushed against her own, bringing with it a chill and comforting companionship, though Evalin would never say that, Lost cultures abound it seems... Perhaps ancestors of old took pride in building and fleeing to let their works fall to nature once more. to this Evalin smiled a small smile, Tis still strange to hear humor from you my dear Tsenrika. It does not well suit you.

Evalin, or Kathrine as she was so dubbed, looked up as her Mistress addressed her. She nodded slowly at her instructions, and watched with interest as the cursed stick was ripped off and thrown aside. Stupid stick...

Her eyes looked for her Mistress' once more, then she looked down and half bowed her body forward, a submissive gesture, "As my Mistress commands."

As it was, Evalin watched with curious fascination as the dhani's shape changed. Tilting her head the Witch tried to take it all in. Each shift of bone, every shiver of flesh, ever crack and sound of the body morphing and rearranging. She was curious to note the time lag between the shift. About thirty ticks...

Curious indeed...

Thirty ticks need be all the time needed for many an action. Tsenrika quietly observed.

When it was finished Evalin remained still, expecting the girl to lift her and hold her as she would a doll, cradled gently in arm, yet with surprise, and some rude awakenings, Evalin found herself unceremoniously thrown over one shoulder like a sack of flower. The nuit grimaced, shifting her body though that was difficult with her wrists bound and her legs hanging free. She carefully pressed on the Dhani's back, raising her head slightly so that she might be heard, "Please my Mistress, be more gentle. This body is fragile and might break should too much force be applied..." That was not entirely the truth, but then Evalin did not wish to be tossed around in such away. Better for her to think she made of glass than to feel she could be tossed around carelessly at a whim. Such things ended with arms being flung free and heads rolling on accident... A thought that did not bring Evalin any pleasure.

Few may say they have ridden atop a creature as this... Tsenrika said, but Evalin could hear the tones of amusement within his voice.

Speak not a word of this Tsenrika, or I shall cast you into the flames myself. came Evalin's irritated reply. She could almost hear the Familiar's chuckles, and thus her mood was soured for the day.

They traveled but a short ways, but even so the Nuit could feel them. The eyes of the long departed gazing upon her. She shifted herself, raising her eyes to view the surroundings as the voices whispered to her. She cursed, eyes flicking back to Aka for fear she heard their hints of her identity... but she was curious to find that the Dhani seemed not to notice them.

The voices be for only my master it seems...

Evalin's eyes of red looked about as their pace was quickened, Yes... Perhaps I wander to the grounds of another. Best to avoid prolonged exposure lest we need to negotiate safe passage...

Twisting her body Evalin spoke to her Mistress, her tone slightly pleading, and with some effort she managed to weave in the sounds of embarrassment into the speech, "Forgive me my mistress but... I, I would ask to be carried in your arms if... if you would allow." She dipped into the pit of he memories, bringing forth the worst of terrors she had seen. The darkness that enveloped her as the head of death reached for her last breath, the creature beneath Zeltiva, the alien creature that stalked by the name of Journeyman, and all of her fears. That she might never succeed, that she had done such awful things for nothing, that she had killed the one true person in her short living life that had cared for her, all for nothing at all. She let these feelings well within her, her voice a slight tremble as she said softly, "I would be closer to my Mistress' chest, where I know I would be safe... Th-this place is unwelcoming to one such as me. Also, I would be ill fitting a doll for display if I were to be presented thrown over shoulder like a rotting carcass... For my mistress, i would wish to look as presentable as possible so as to bring her the greatest respect and admiration." Evalin did not really expect it to happen, still if she could convince the Dhani to carry her in her arms, and not over shoulder, she would be better protected from the dangers around. Also, when they entered Zinrah she would appear to be something precious, a trophy that the Dhani carried, and not simple baggage that could be tossed aside at any moment. The Nuit knew that Image meant more than most realized, and she would wish to present herself in as favorable an image as possible.

OOCYay! I'm so excited ^.^. I hope my last paragraph made sense!It was kinda rushed before work :P

ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 21st, 2013, 2:35 pm

"Eh, be ssstill." Aka was slightly annoyed at Evalin's shifting, she needed to focus in evading traps and it wouldn't do if her slave didn't keep still. Then an amusing thought spawned inside the Viper's mind. Don't tell me... Was it really possible? An undead being such as Katherine to be... "Are you afraid of ghostsss? Sssehehehehahaha!" Aka giggled, if it was really true then Katherine was one strange Nuit. The notion of a physical dead being frightened by an ethereal dead was so absurd yet hilarious. What the slave said about the ruins being unwelcome to her only reinforced Aka's assumption. She lovingly hissed like a mother to her baby. "Awww~ It'll be alright, my doll. Your Mistress will protect you."

Katherine's request only fed Aka's growing affection with the Nuit girl. She felt so dependable, reliable, and needed. She was not an annoying small fry anymore, no, she got someone who took solace with her presence. "Oh, okay, doll. I'll hold you... Sssehehehe." The Dhani form Viper momentarily stopped to alter her carrying method. The Nuit was now lovingly held in both of Aka's arms, like a girl with her doll. "There, happy now? Ehehehe~" She slithered forward again, silently thanking the haunting spirits.

"Go away..."

"Leave!"

The voices would still be echoing inside Katherine's mind however. Faint glow of ethereal eyes began spying on them from the darkness and wispy tendrils were looming on the Dhani, targetting the Nuit. "I sssay! Are Nuitsss and ghostsss enemiesss or sssomething? Caussse they sssure don't like you! Bah!" The dead needed to stop pestering with her business, Aka hissed in anger, trying to intimidate the spirits. "GO AWAY!!" It seemed to be working as the haunting presence dimmed down, it was still there, just a lot fainter than before.

"What are you ssshouting at, Sissster?"

"Oh, jussst sssome annoying ghostsss..." The sudden hissing female voice eased Aka for she knew it was one of the guards. In front of her stood a large female constrictor in Dhani form, her dark yellowish scales and green slitted eyes examined the Viper and the Nuit intently.

"And I sssee you carry sssomething, a Myrian? No... her body isss cold yet ssshe isss alive, what isss she?"

"Eh, ssshe isss my new ssslave, a Nuit. I picked her up, lossst in the jungle." Aka explained to the Constrictor, she didn't feel the need to be secretive. "Isssn't ssshe cute? Ssshe isss my new doll!" Aka's serpentine head leaned in and her forked tongue licked at Katherine's cheek.

The female Constrictor narrowed her eyes, this small fry seemed to be fond of 'collecting' unusual slaves. First, it was a tiny human female, and now, it was a small Nuit. Constrictors usually captured Myrians, the guard could only wonder on where in the name of Siku did the Viper found these individuals. Nevertheless, as long as her slaves didn't cause trouble, the Viper could keep her 'collections'. She gave contribution to the Zinrah by building the tunnels and hunting Myrians, she earned herself some slack.

"*Sigh*... whatever Sissster, jussst make sssure that one don't caussse any trouble or..." The female guard slithered closer, her much larger form looming over both Aka and Katherine. "We guards will know."

"O-okay..." Aka gulped, she definitely got her point. "Ressst assured, my doll won't do much bessside sssitting in the cage anyway! S-ssso... bye!" She didn't want to linger. Aka quickly slithered pass the guard. The Constrictor's presence signalled they were already close to Zinrah and true enough, not long after that, Aka could see the entrance. "Welcome to Zinrah, Katherine~ Thisss will be your home now." The Nuit could see strange glowing stones illuminating the large tunnels as Aka carried her inside. Creatures in the shape of humanoid snakes slithering here and there.

The Viper slithered through the tunnel networks, making turns here and there. After a few moments, they arrived in the Residential Wing where Aka's cavern-home was located. "Thisss isss my room!" Said tAka as she entered a particular cave. It was filled with a bedroll, a table, a chair, and a chest filled with Aka's belongings. Also, a large cage stood in the darkest corner of the room with manacles inside it. The cage was empty though. "That'sss where Yuki livesss, but eh... she'sss not here right now." Aka sighed in disappointment. Ever since she gave the human freedom to wander, Yuki would often not be there, she had to search around the nest to drag her back home for some playtime. She would not repeat the same mistake with Katherine.

"I'll buy your toys and house for you to wear and live in, jussst wait a moment!" Aka put down Katherine then gently lifted her bound wrists above her head then pinned it onto the wall. The Viper then exhumed a small amount of her res in slime form, it coated the stone handcuffs and merged it with the wall behind the slave. Aka also did the same with Kat's collar, pinning her neck onto the wall. The slave was now bound by her wrists and neck with the cavern wall. "Ssstay there, I'll come back sssoon!" Giving a quick lick on her cheek, Aka picked up her miza pouch and slithered out of her room. She would head to the Fence to buy some stuffs.

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Evalin on November 21st, 2013, 5:55 pm

Evalin almost sighed in relief at the girl's agreement to hold her as a precious object, not simple luggage. Thus it was that Evalin was quite content to settled herself in the arms of the beast, and not over its shoulder. The creature was large, knotted muscles powerful beneath her touch as she pressed close to the Viper's chest. Looking up Evalin curiously watched for the hooked fangs with each works spoken by Mistress. Her staff she held resting against her own shoulder, positioned so as not to get in the the girl's way, or Evalin's as she looked back over the large scaly shoulder to the path beyond.

Better to come another way than this... Evalin thought to herself

Spirits grow restless with your presence my master... A thought for later, perhaps.

Evalin nodded to herself, closing her eyes and pressing closer to the body that held her close. This was as close to protection as the nuit could have, at least for now. Such a place was new, unknown... but by luck she had gained a new tool to aid her. If she must put up with the life of a doll then... Such was not so bad. In fact, in ways it might be a blessing in disguise. A doll was silent, forgotten. None would pay attention to the frozen figure in the cage, not bother to hide their words from the helpless plaything. Though it might sting her pride, Evalin knew that in a way her position could not be better. Though she would work for a tad more freedom of movement. Somehow she would get within her captors good graces, and once that was accomplished, she would forever be by her side. Whispering knowledge and advice to inspire the hatred and lust within.

The nuit smiled to herself, resting her head on the Dhani's chest to listen to the girl's breathing. Such an odd thing, breathing. How could they possibly remember to do it so often?

"Thank you for your kindness Mistress. I cannot be more grateful to you for your generosity. I can only hope to prove myself useful to you..."

Eyes of red opened to look back where the voices originated, points narrowing before looking away, "Poor lost souls... Jealousy abounds for they are lost of life as we are, however, we may bare the symbolance of life with physical form. Pity them, but fear them not."

Softly beneath her breath Evalin hissed in the tongue more ancient than she was, "Cursed souls return to slumber. Return shall I, to grant you a boon, a gift that you will be most pleased with..."

Whether or not they understood was irrelevant. Already Evalin's mind was working a plan, a goal to use these lost creatures in some way. Perhaps their aid might come in an unexpected form...

It seemed they were quickly approaching the heart of the nest, Zinrah was but a slither away, as was indicated by the appearance of the large, very large, Dhani constrictor. For her part Evalin closed her eyes, playing the part of the perfect doll, without a word simply existing as a silent item for observation. Then it was said again. To sit in a cage... No, that would never do. Somehow, in some way, Evalin would find some way to gain greater freedom. Perhaps if she could show her use in other aspects of her life... The thought of being maid to a serpent master caused a slight grimace, but if such were to come about Evalin would accept it.

Then it was that they arrived, and Evalin opened her eyes. To the credit of the Dhani race, the nuit's eyes widened slightly impressed by the sight. Strange creatures, the Dhani Evalin assumed, slithered about in their half snake form, or walked about as humans. Flicking her eyes about Evalin saw snakes of many sizes, colors and attitudes all about. It was so strange, like a city but there were not sentient races (of which Evalin identified) to be seen.

The Immortal tried to follow each twist, each turn, but alas she was not able. Though she did not allow herself to feel the frustration. There was time. There would always be time.

Evalin did not struggle as she was guided, or even when she was plastered to the wall. Her eyes flicked over to the cage, empty and barren, and an amusing thought bubbled to the front of her mind. Nodding, in some fashion, Evalin spoke softly to Aka as she began to leave, "My Mistress is too kind... and your slave so ungrateful. To be given freedom should make a slave more loyal, more loving... I would be much more grateful than her, but I would ask it not. Even if given the chance to roam free I would stay forever on display, unless otherwise bid, for that is the depths of my loyalty to my Mistress... Such is the role of a good, and proper slave." Before having the chance to meet Yuki Evalin already made plans to replace her within the Mistress' heart. Competition was not something Evalin would have. No... this other slave would be dealt swiftly before she could get in the way. Though Evalin would be certain to sample her blood once or twice before the end of her life.

The way her hands were positioned it was difficult for Evalin to move, however, she did manage some form of a wave to the Dhani as she left, "Be well my Mistress. I will await your return."

As the Dhani slithered away Evalin took the time to survey the area. A cave, a simple cavern with a few odds and ends. Spares furniture, a cage to hold a slave with no slave in it (pity she did not discipline her property better), and lastly her positioned glued to the wall. Her fingers still wrapped tightly around her staff, and for this Evalin was grateful.

Preparations must be made Tsenrika... Bound as we are we are of little use, and risk us not exposing our true ability for tis not yet time to make haste and flee. She wiggled her hands in her vices, but to no avail. With a sigh she looked up at her hands over head, still holding her staff. Raising an eyebrow, Evalin twisted her fingers, rolling the stick from palm to palm as she began to form an idea.

Closing her eyes Evalin brought all thoughts to still, replacing it with calm darkness, and to break this darkness a finger of light which served as her paint brush. She sketched a small circle, embedded it in her mind, and then around this circle a 2nd, more jagged circle. Then a small shape, like a crecent moon, was drawn beside it on the canvas of her mind This image Evalin held within her, let it fill her and to direct itself along the paths of her djed to imprint it upon her fingers to leap to the staff. Pressing the tip of the staff on the wall Evalin released her hold on the sketch, letting it scorch down the length of the staff, igniting the magic within to send a stream of small flames to draw out the figure in scorch marks upon the wall.

Quickly pulling her staff back, Evalin resumed her hanging posture, eyes searching the room, Yes... We shall plant our pieces about this place. This room which houses us as slaves will soon become the fortress of our rule...

Be mindful that the cage be not too small, and you know way to escape your own created fortress.

Then Evalin would wait patiently, letting the ticks, and chimes pass as she gazed unmoving to the entrance where she expected her Master's return.

OOCThe glyph is really small, no bigger than Eva's palm. It was just a test for later, and would only have taken a tick or two. She should be done and waiting well before Aka returns ^.^. PM me if i need to change anything!

ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 22nd, 2013, 10:55 am

After about a bell, Katherine could hear the scuffle of a wooden cart and the clank of chains echoing from the tunnels. Some hisses in snake-tongue also became louder and louder as two Dhani in Dhani form entered the cavern. One small with crimson and black scales identified as Aka, the other one was a large male Constrictor with midnight black scales adorning his muscled body. The male was pulling a wheeled cart filled with... a large cage, inside the cage were various various kind of objects obviously intended for Katherine.

The male constrictor eyed the bound humanoid oddly plastered on the wall, but made no mention to even regard her. The Viper had explained everything when she bought those items. A nuit slave-doll, the small fry was strange, slaves should be edible, not disgusting undead such as Katherine. The constrictor made a gesture, asking on where should he put the cage. He was obviously a quiet sort.

"Oh! Put it there, yesss! Next to the firssst cage!" It directly contrasted with how cheerful and talkative the Viper acted. The Constrictor flexed his strong arms, heaved up the large cage with apparent ease, and slithered to the dark corner where Yuki's cage was, he then put the new cage right next each other. With a grunt, he slithered back to the wooden cart then left the room without even a single word. "Thank you!" Aka waved at him as he disappeared from her room. "Now then..." Mistress Aka turned to face Katherine, a creepy obsessive look marred her serpentine features. She would decorate her doll, but she preferred to do it in her human form. With a hiss, she began her transformation. Thirty ticks later, the familiar small girl with black hair and scarlet slits replaced the creature. Aka procured her simple black robe and red sash from her chest then put it on.

"Katherine, Ka~the~rine~" She sang a tune as her feet brought her to the wall where her slave was bound. Her eyes were glazed over like someone taken over by lust. Aka put up her hands to caress Katherine's neck. "We're ready... let'sss make you into a pretty doll..." Her right hand moved up to caress the stone cuffs, smearing it with her res and turned it into a puff of air, releasing the slave's wrists. She also did the same with her collar. "Hmmm..." She examined every inch of her doll's body. She would be much prettier without those ugly clothes, it also gave Aka a sense of superiority by denying Katherine clothing. "Alright, let'sss take your clothesss off~" Without even a tinge of embarrassment in her voice, Aka gently took Katherine's stick and pendant. "I'll give it back to you in a moment, don't worry." She promised Kat could keep her stick and pendant, Aka intended to live up to it, but she never said anything about her clothes.

With deft hands, Aka removed Katherine's clothes down to the last fabric, leaving the Nuit girl all bare. She was beautiful, her pale skin mostly unblemished unlike others of her kind. Aka couldn't keep the fascination on her scarlet slits from showing. She hugged the Nuit tight and firmly held her wrists behind her back as the Viper led her doll to the cage. They both entered it and Aka gestured for Katherine to stand still, her back facing the cage's bars. The Viper then picked up a pair of iron manacles with a three feet chain connecting the cuffs. She fashioned them upon Kat's wrists, squealing in the delight at the *CLICK* sound of cuffs binding the Nuit's pale skin. It was far from over as Aka picked up another identical pair of manacles, this time fashioning them upon Katherine's feet, connecting her legs together with the same three feet length chain. "Ahahaha~ Almossst~" The Viper picked up a pretty silver collar then with the tenderness of a child handling her favorite doll, she put them around the doll's neck and locked it. For the final step, she attached a leash made out of chains to the collar. Now, her very own undead doll was complete. "Aaaah~ Sssehehehe, you're finally, finally, mine!" She hugged the restrained girl tight and gave her another deep kiss on the lips, her tongue wrestling for dominance inside Kat's oral cavity.

She pulled away and gazed with undisguised possession upon Kat's red eyes. The key for the cage was still resting on the ground. "Ssso... anything you'd like to say before I lock your houssse? Like I sssaid, I'll give your stick and pendant back before that."

RecipeCage, Large -25 GM
Manacles -15 GM
Leash, Medium-size -1 GM
Delivery Service -2 GM
Total: -43 GM

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Evalin on November 23rd, 2013, 6:44 am

A bell passed, but matter it little to Evalin who cared not to count the passing of time as mortals would. Her mind was carefully going over the situation at hand, observing the surroundings, contemplating the possibilities of what may or may not be. This was an interesting situation, one in which Evalin found herself in need of careful planning and thought. Such was her mind preoccupied that she almost did not notice the sounds of Aka's return, but she opened her eyes just in time to see the large Dhani carry the cage inside. She caught the creatures eye, and the Immortal adopted the blank and vacant stare that a doll my possess... A doll or a corpse that is.

During the time they arrived to when the Constrictor left Evalin's eyes roamed the new accommodations which would be her new home. Mild irritation filled her at the sight of the manacles... Those would be the first to go. Just one small step that would lead the Nuit to her position of power in this grand game of twisted thoughts and possible outcomes.

I would bid some god or another to give mine tongue words that might turn the tides in my favor... Were it not that they would simply impede my true ability.

Such humility have I never seen from you my Master... Tsenrika said dryly.

That obsessive look gave Evalin pause, and for the first time the Nuit questioned her decision... but she gave herself a quick mental shake, casting aside all doubts as she spoke to herself, No... To obsess is to grant the object of obsession power... Tis good to be the object of desire in such a case as this. Then let her lust, and want after this 'doll'... For soon this doll shall be that which holds true sway.

Then it was that the girl shifted again, this time shrinking to the body of the little girl. Evalin watched in wondrous fascination, once more trying to follow each subtle shift in mass and bone. It all seemed so very similar to that magic taught to her by boy who would change the world... But surely it was not the same, was it?

Turning her head at the girl's touch, Evalin kept her expression blank. When her hands were free the Immortal quickly adjusted herself, gripping her staff with both hands and standing slightly straighter. The thought of removing her clothing did not overly please the nuit, but then this was a borrowed vessel so what matter it if she were exposed? No, it was when her staff was taken from her that Evalin felt a slight panic. When her pendent was removed Evalin visibly winced, unable to hold her mask in place as she clutched at her chest. She was removed from her familiar, a piece of her heart put aside without a thought. Her eyes would follow the pendent, an unintentional showage of weakness that she would later regret. Still it was as if a bit of her soul, what little was left, was just taken from her. Somehow she felt empty, desolate, despairing... Evalin simply was not Evalin if Tsenrika was not at her side.

Her mind still on the missing Familiar, Evalin gave no struggle when the mere articles of clothing were removed. They were but coverings for a body that was not her own, of no worth at all. She made not protest when her arms were once more held behind her back as she was lead to her knew home. Evalin looked at the cage with disinterest, mind already working on other things even as the manacles were placed upon her wrist. Glancing behind her Evalin measured the distance the chain's reached, once more not overly pleased but she knew she could make due. The final pieces of adornment were added, and then once more Evalin found herself violated by a foreign tongue. Somehow the sensation of lips meeting lips was becoming less shocking, though now it was something of an annoyance, if not slightly intoxicating in the closeness it brought. The Nuit had often wondered what it would have been like had she not been cast in such a sickly form at birth. Would she have kissed often? Had children? Grown old and died as normal mortals did? Such thoughts wrapped within Eva's mind until the kiss finally ended, and she bowed her head to the Mistress

"Your gifts are too good for once such as I Mistress... I do not deserve such luxuries as these." She looked up, the smallest smile of feigned gratitude upon her lips, "If I could I would repay you... but I have nothing to offer, nothing but my vessel as an object of your glorious attention..." She blinked, her expression becoming one of a dawning idea, "Oh, Mistress, might I speak of a single desire? I would wish to do one thing to better please my Mistress, and to play my roll as your treasured doll to the fullest." She turned her body so that Aka could see the cuffs, "With such beautiful cuff's as these I can do little to make myself appealing to your eyes, and the eyes of your guest... However, if I were to have my hands free you might position me in anyway you wished, as you would any doll of average size. Please Mistress, if I may I would demonstrate."

If the cuffs were removed Evalin would move to the center of the cage, settling down and folding her legs neatly under her like a well raised woman of the court. She would then fold her hands in her lap, adopting a contemplative expression as she looked off to the side as if in thought. She spoke as she held this pose, "With the cage locked and my feet bearing your gracious gifts never shall one suspect that I was not yours and yours alone... However with my hands bound I could not adopt the different poses that might cross my Mistress' fancy." Evalin shifted her position, laying upon the ground with one arm outstretched over her head, the other resting beneath her cheek as Evalin closed her eyes, feigning the position of sleep, "I am my Mistress' doll to do with as she pleases, and a doll is not a doll if it is forever locked in a single position. Please Mistress you may guide me to any pose your heart desires, and I should stay still in reverence to your wishes. I would make those who visit you envious when they see you possess a slave so devoted to her wonderful Master."

Evalin smiled and sat up, pushing back a lock of hair behind her ear, tilting her head in an innocent expression, "If it be my Mistress' desire I would be the perfect piece of display, a symbol of your kindness and your power to hold enthralled one such as I. The truest sign of dominance comes when the slave wishes to be guided and dominated by her Mistress. Such I would be for you, if allowed." Evalin bowed her head in a submissive gesture, her legs curled beneath her, one hand clutching at her bare chest as her weight rested on the other that propped her up. Her hair fell over her face in a curtain of light brown, "Do with me as you please Mistress. It is my greatest wish to serve you."

Call me to your heart, let me into the deepest part of your soul. Give me your affection, and with it power over you... Evalin smiled to herself, that spark of old life becoming brighter with each passing tick.

ImageImageImage

Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 23rd, 2013, 4:23 pm

The doll's worried and almost-panicked look when her stick and pendant were taken away didn't escape Aka's reptilian eyes. Rather naive and attention-loving the girl was, she was by no means a complete fool or buffoon. These two objects must be very precious for Kat, her request about keeping only those two items as her personal belonging also reinforced the fact. Huh... Her mind geared into motion as she watched Kat prattled about how her the manacles on her hand should be removed.

"..." The Viper crossed her arms over her chest, a tinge of suspicion began rising inside her. A willing slave was one, but Katherine was far too willing to be taken in. She didn't put a single resistance, nothing at all. Was it all because of her blood? Her freedom didn't matter as long as she got her sustenance? Then why did she insisted on keeping her arms free? First, she requested for her arms to be bound in the front so she could hold her stick, and now, she requested for the removal of her handcuffs. So you can hold your stick? She would find out, something was definitely up. Katherine was the slave, Aka should be the one dictating her, not the other way around. These 'requests' began to feel like orders, passive orders. Being in the company of Mamoru, the Dhani Trickster, for an extended period of time, Aka learnt to not look deeper than just the skin. Attachment to the stick and pendant and requesting freedom of hands, most likely to hold her stick and the words of Galbern that told her most of his kind were mages, this all made Aka questioned Katherine's true nature. For now, she would humor the doll. "Fine, Katherine, let'sss sssee your demonssstration." Aka picked up the keyring laying on the ground and used one of the keys to unlock Katherine's handcuffs.

Her scarlet slits watched as the clothless doll took the stage, sitting adorably like one of those noblewoman. Hey... you still can wear the cuffs just fine with your hands like that... Putting her arms over her lap should still be very possible with the manacles, Katherine just had to take the chain link over her head so the cuffs would cross over her front instead of back. She didn't need her hands to be completely free. The Nuit girl was obviously trying to please her, for what? Aka would still enslave her whether she liked it or not, she would still make her into a (un)living doll whether she spoke those submissive words or not. She didn't need to try so hard, Aka was already pleased with acquiring her. The girl's praises were too excessive even for someone like the Viper. However, she did say to 'do with her as she pleased' in the end and that was exactly the Azenth would do.

"Katherine..." Aka picked the hand manacles back then bound the doll's hands again, this time the chain linking the front. "I will be most pleased if you keep all the jewellery I bought for you, including..." She pulled at the chain-link to lift Kat's hands up. "Thessse cuffsss. I like the firssst pose, you can sssit adorably with the manaclesss jussst fine, no?" The Viper then released the chain, but pulled at the leash connecting to Kat's collar, bringing her face close to Aka's. "You. Are. My. Doll. I am your Mistress. I will be the one who decidesss your fate from now on." Katherine spoke too much, a doll was supposed to be silent. Ever since her capture, she had been requesting things, she also tried really hard to make those wishes seemed good and right. "Alssso... tell me, my doll, why do you love the stick and pendant ssso much? Hmmm?" She was hers, she owned her, nothing should be hidden from her. Aka inhaled and coated her next words in her Djed, mixing the suggestion of 'trust' and 'comfort' to them. "Tell me, I'm your Mistress, you can trussst me." Now she knew why Mamoru loved hypnotism so much. "Tell me everything, my beloved doll."

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Evalin on November 23rd, 2013, 5:18 pm

A spark of irritation broke upon Evalin as the Manacles were once more put into place, yet she did not resist, merely watched as they were fixed onto her wrist once more. They were positioned in the front his time, which to Evalin felt like a small victory. Perhaps she was going too fast, pressing too hard. A thought for later perhaps. Time was on her side... Time was always on her side...

"As my... Mistress commands..." Those words the girl spoke washed over Evalin, of no true importance and would have fallen upon distracted ears had not a single word been spoken. A single word that made Evalin's body gro ridged.

My Fate... It was like something within Evalin snapped, a bursting flood of emotion swirled and combusted within Evalin's chest. Hate, hate of the darkest nature. Hate that consumed, that engorged, that burned brighter than any fire. Hate that called for the destruction of an entire world, hate that would see a god fall. Hate that kept a corpse moving for centuries. It burned within Evalin, filled her, consumed her even as her eyes grew dark, and the mask cracked as she gritted her teeth. Her entire body trembled, if only slightly. Those words of hypnotism fell upon a mind that raged, consumed and ancient lust for blood and power. The magic was useless as it could not reach past the barrier of swirling emotions that danced dangerously within Evalin.

Evalin slumped forward, pressing her forehead against the ground as she struggled to hold in those urges, the cravings to kill all, to burn the world with her hatred. She wanted too... Wanted to kill everythin, this girl, this city, this world!!

"Be damned this world..." Evalin whispered softly, oblivious to Aka, "Be damned to all things... Let it die... Let it all die by--"

Enough! Say it no more! Tsenrika's cold voice cut through the crazed emotions, the swirling hatred of centuries past. Evalin's body still trembled, but her mind was slowly returning. This was not her role. No, for now she was a doll. She was not the Contractor, or the All Consuming Flame. Evalin was the doll of her Mistress, a plaything... Remember...

Her tongue could not resist just one last phrase, spoken so softly that it might even go unnoticed, spoken in a language ancient and powerful, "Be this I swear my Mistress... Blood shall spill and flames consume all that you hold dear... I will give you this gifted curse as it was given to me."

A tick passed and Evalin's body slowly recovered, and she raised herself somewhat. Her eyes lingered on the manacles trying her hardest to not see them for what they were. She then spoke softly, just above a whisper, eyes cast to the side filled with pain and empty longing that was not wholly an act, "Th-they are... What is l-left of the girl that was. They are the last thing that I hold that reminds me... Th-that reminds me th-that I-I was... Alive, at some point."

Evalin shook her head, raising herself to sit on her knees and clutched her hands over her heart, eyes closed tight as if she were fighting back tears, and perhaps if she were yet living she would be, "I... Ch-chose my death... I w-was tricked to believe it was the only way... S-so much I wanted to do, so little time, so I decided I would make the time for myself." Her eyes opened, looking at the staff and pendent, "The s-staff was my father's... and the Pendent my... my mothers. The price I paid for this wretched existence was... I had to sever all ties to my mortal seeming." Evalin looked away. She could not bear to look at anything. Not the items, not the Mistress, not the cage. All were a harsh reminder of what she was, and where she had come. A terrible life, an even worse unlife... Regret and sadness, despair filling that void left by the fleeing hatred was like a rock sitting in Evalin's stomach. She told herself it was all an act. She was not this weak, she was in control... She tried to convince herself of that.

"They are all I have left, and I... I fear what I would become if they were taken from me. It frightens me because then I might truly be dead."

ImageImageImage

Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 24th, 2013, 10:54 am

"!?" The Viper's flaming gnosis flared at sensing enormous amount of hatred oozing from the doll right in front of her. Ivak's flame burned through her body as if she was on fire, Katherine's emotional upheaval caused Aka to release her hold on the least and held her head in pain. "Aaaagh! Gah!" She couldn't take it, she had never felt so much hatred before. Katherine's hatred was like an all-consuming inferno, never resting and never faltering until all was destroyed. This hatred detected from Aka's mark coursed through the Viper's body, affecting her as well. "He... hehe... ha!" Aka started giggling as she watched the slave's forehead touched the ground. "Hate... I senssse your hatred... why?" Aka covered one of her eyes with her hand as she spoke whatever her mind conjured, her voice was low and slow, losing the obsessive cheerfulness earlier. "Do you hate me?! Isss that it?!" She screamed at the slave, rage building inside her, her gnosis flared as Aka let her emotions took control of her.

Even as she spoke, Aka's gaseous res began oozing out from her whole body until the whole cage was filled with her res. She wanted to just burn everything to ashes, including this... doll who dared to hate her. Even after she saved her life from tigers and Myrians and took her in to her home. She offered her a safe life, yet this petching ungrateful girl got the audacity to hate her. This was high treason, Aka couldn't take it anymore. Katherine needed to learn her place in this Dhani cavern. "Ssssilence!!!" She screamed at the girl, some of her res covered Katherine's neck, wrists, and knee. Then she caused more res to cause a blast of powerful wind, sending the small undead girl flinging. If the girl didn't do anything to stop her then Aka would transmute the res coating Kat's limbs into earth, pinning her with the cage's bars. "...Ssslave..." The Viper's scarlet slits narrowed further, anger literally hissed from within her in the form of white hot mists, an overgiving trait she picked up after Ivak marked her.

The whole cage began to feel like a hot steam bath, the temperature just keep rising in tandem with the Viper's rage. "In what language did you ssspeak jussst now, ssslave?!" Aka brought her right hand to her front and made a clenching motion. The stone collar just above Katherine's silver collar clenched slowly, choking the girl. It was also beginning to heat, in the process of turning into lava. "It'sss not Sssnake-tongue, it'sss not Arumenic, and it sssurely wasn't Common! So what isss it?!! TELL ME!!" She practically spat to Kat's face, if she was in her Dhani or snake form, her hood would be flaring and her venomous fangs dripping in slime... not her venom, but her res ready to be transformed into burning flames or melting hot lava. Katherine's little outburst earlier flicked a figurative switch inside the Viper, Aka absolutely abhorred to be hated, she hated being hated. She had enough, it came from her fellow Constrictors, it came from Myrians, and some populace who bore disdain against her because of her serpentine heritage. Aka was in the brink of literally exploding the cavern with her flames should the slave tried anything even remotely hostile, all would turn into ashes... except for herself as Ivak's blessing would keep her safe.

Evalin's explanations about the origin of her stick and pendant didn't cut through Aka's raging mind-cloud, at least not enough for the Dhani to drop her hostile stance. However, the stone collar clenched no more, allowing the girl to speak. "...Hsss..." She hissed dangerously, listening to the girl's words. She could still feel hatred coursing through her, her inherent sadistic Viper trait turned dangerous. If she was a rather obsessive Viper wishing for affection, now she was a vile snake willing to burn and kill to get what she wanted. "Huh... I sssee... your parentsss huh..." Instead of pity, Aka felt envy began to mix into the cacophony of emotions inside her. This girl still had some objects of her parents whereas Aka had nothing, nothing! Nothing was left from her nest in Eyktol, it was all in ashes.

"Tell me..." The res swirled as it mixed with the hot steams still hissing from the Viper's body. Aka extended her hand and grabbed Kat's chin, heat coursing through the Nuit girl's body. "Tell me... everything! Where did you come from? Why were you in the jungle? And why... DID YOU HATE ME?! I had done nothing but be kind to you all thisss time!!" The Viper assumed Katherine's hatred was directed at her and the foreign words earlier cursed her. "Did you take me for a fool, doll?! You think I can jussst let you go after you dared to curssse me?! Hahaha... how fun, it ssseemed you are blind to how my kin mossstly actsss... You know, I can be consssidered very kind and consssiderate compared to the othersss. My cousinsss here wouldn't even hesistate to kill the tiger and you back in the jungle!! Don't you even dare to talk to me in that tone ever again... let'sss see how will you live in thisss nessst of giantsss." She inched closer, her small form piercing through the red-hued res and white hot mists.

"Un.der.ssstand?!"

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Evalin on November 24th, 2013, 1:17 pm

Evalin remained silent through the whole ordeal, never once letting a word escape her or any semblance of emotion. Her eyes flicked to the bonds that held her, and then to the girl who would make such attempts to claim her dominance over her. Within her she could feel the other stirring... The beast wished to come, to rampage and tear, rip and shred. She wanted blood... Oh how she wanted to silence this wretched creatures prattling, to rip each limb free and taste the blood within in full. Yet still Katherine, what a silly title, held all thoughts of this in check, holding onto her own feelings of hatred as she smiled slowly at her Mistress.

"I can taste it... Your hatred is like mine. It is my curse to hate this world, hate the wretched Fate that would laugh at me. You... You I do not hate, but the thought of Fate playing his cruel tricks upon me once more." Evalin flexed her hands, testing the bonds her eyes never leaving Aka's, "But you... You hate it all, everything here do you not? Do not lie, I can feel it with every fiber of this cold body. You want to rage, to rip and tear, to unleash your magic upon the whole of this city, upon those that mistreat you. Why do you hold back?" She would tilt her head if she could, but even if she could not she would continue, "Hate gives you strength, hate gives you power. You are strong Mistress, why do you bottle up such feelings within you? You could kill them all, your magic could not be stopped once unleased. You could prove to everyone where you stood, at the top and all would bow to you. So why... why waste your time demanding a single, helpless doll to bend to your bidding, when the whole of the world and the cousins you hate truly deserve to bow at your feet?"

Evalin relished in this moment, in the feelings that she knew must be consuming the girl. Anger and hatred, hatred towards her, towards a cruel existence that had done her wrong. She wanted all of it to burn, this girl Aka. She wanted to unlease the fires of her hatred upon something, but felt as though she could not against her own kind? So then she chose to make her slaves taste her wrath... What a waste. No Evalin would change this, and if she could not Evalin would do it herself. Flicking her head back tot he opening of the cavern Evalin said, "Why not do it now, while these feelings roll within you. Cast your flames and burn all of your cousins to ash. Release that inner frustration and rage at its true target... I am but a doll, of little meaning and no power. You could easily kill me with a word, a motion, but why do such when you could truly test yourself by killing every person who has ever dared to wrong you...?" Evalin nodded, "Foster that hatred, and if the time would come I would stand at the Mistress' side to bask in the flames of revenge. I could never hate the mistress, but because of her kindness. No, I could never hate her because she is as I was so many centuries ago. I was consumed by my own flames, but you... You shall let the world burn instead. This I know to be true."

OOCI have no idea if Aka would let Eva talk this long, but if not PM me and I will edit for your next post ^.^

ImageImageImage

Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Next