[THE WILD] Finding Your Calling (Shad & Feli) [FINISHED]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The vast mountain range of Kalea is home of secret valleys, dead-end canyons, and passes that lead to places long forgotten or yet to be discovered.

[THE WILD] Finding Your Calling (Shadoran, Felicia, Kaime)

Postby Shadoran Neckrender on August 16th, 2010, 3:10 pm

Shadoran stepped back, gathering what appeared as black smoke around her hands, as she prepared her wings for flight.
Then, stepping back another step, she laughed.
"Enslave then eat, I'm sorry, i don't do both to one person. Just One per person."
She took another step, and crouched slightly, gathering more and more Res along her palms.
Another step back, as Shadoran hit the ground, grabbing the old rusty shortsword from her clothes pile, before darting forward, the swords blade a blackish blur. Then, she flashed the sword in front of her chest, a huge mushroom of flame bursting from the tip towards Felicia. Then, as the flame burst from her sword, she leaped into the air, her wings and the hot air from the flame giving her lift as she soared upwards.
Shadoran Neckrender
The Shadow Mistress

Words: 10008
Joined roleplay: August 15th, 2010, 8:26 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Brunhild Alalia Ambros on August 16th, 2010, 3:22 pm

Brunhild blinked, eyes painful from seeing so many exquisite things in a span of minutes. Her grip on her bow tightened as she stretched the arrow further, she aimed at the Zith's wing and shot. She shut her eyes tight as soon as she heart the arrow fling forward.

"Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness..." she chanted softly, eyes still shot and bow still held up in the sky. She was frozen in fear. Axel enveloped her wings around Brunhild like a protective shield. "Believe in yourself," the Wind Eagle changed louder into Brunhild's mind, until the young Inarta grew silent, and then she retracted her wings. Brunhild slowly opened her eyes and looked around worriedly, eyes darting around as it adjusted to the darkness.
Brunhild Alalia Ambros
The Skeptical Endal

Words: 22906
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2010, 5:54 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Postby Felicia Skye on August 16th, 2010, 3:22 pm

The Res in her lungs was starting the choke up Felicia. She expelled it in a sharp gaseous form from her mouth. Igniting it on a pressurized fire. It wouldn't be enough to do any real damage, but Felicia hoped it would startle the flying Zith. "Now! Shoot her again! Aim for her torso, head or wings!" Felicia bellowed as she leapt back to avoid the Zith's assault. Hiding and running in between several trees so as to make flight for the Zith a problem.

Felicia lost all of the morphing tweaks she had done, simply cutting out the Djed supply. She was about to try something beyond anything she had ever tried doing with Morphing. She closed her eyes and focused, picturing a wild mountain panther with sharp fangs and brutal claws. Picturing herself, then the panther... Herself and the panther... Slowly merging them to become one. A super imposed image, both two individuals and one at the same time.

Felicia opened her eyes, she was in an utter state of calm. She hoped that the bow-girl had held the Zith this far. Felicia clambered upon a tree and started dashing among the branches, hopping from one to the next and trying to get visual contact with the two.

Last edited by Felicia Skye on August 16th, 2010, 3:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Felicia Skye
Player

Words: 9908
Joined roleplay: August 12th, 2010, 6:20 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Brunhild Alalia Ambros on August 16th, 2010, 3:26 pm

"Gah!" Brunhild ran, following the strange woman. As she speed-walked, she prepared another arrow, and proceeded to blindly shoot it at the Zith. She looked up with squinted eyes to check where it was heading; the other wing again.

"I'm never going to hit a vital!" she screeched, running around in circles from panic. "Brunhild! Calm yourself!" Axel chirruped, flapping her wings violently once more. "A-Alright.." she panted, grabbing another aluminum arrow and preparing it. "Where's that woman!?" she shouted, turning around while shooting the next arrow. She didn't turn around this time to check, in fear that she would see something disappointingly far from a chest or a head.
Brunhild Alalia Ambros
The Skeptical Endal

Character sheet

Postby Shadoran Neckrender on August 16th, 2010, 3:34 pm

Shadoran swore as the arrow struck her, embedding itself into her foot.
"Fine, two gold Mizas per day, high price of safety is no reason to shoot me!"
She turned, summoning all the Djed she had set aside for cating. Gathering it, she landed on the ground and ignited it at once, an inferno blazing around her, continuing burning everything. A voice in her mind urged her on, More it said, raze the fools to the ground. The person morphs, The person Flames, but you are the pure fire, uninhibited fury. The voice, it made sense, As Shadoran Burst more flames,fire spouting from her palms.
More... More... MORE...
"Stop." the other voice comes back, the voice of the tutor, the voice of the one she saved. The one who taught her. "You are a zith, you are passionate and focused, and that is your fault. Overgiving comes easily to you. You must Stop."
The voice faded, as did the rest, as Shadoran swayed, left and right, the fire burning around her. Then she hit the floor. As she whispered to her own heart
"Ivak save me."
Shadoran Neckrender
The Shadow Mistress

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Brunhild Alalia Ambros on August 16th, 2010, 3:55 pm

"E-eh!" Brunhild was taken aback, tripping over a talon and falling onto Axel's torso. The Wind Eagle immediately enveloped the Inarta in her wings, protecting her from the heat of the fire. "... Ivak?" she pondered, looking up to face her eagle, who looked down to her and shook her head. "I do not know who that is," Axel exclaimed, slowly dragging her bonded human away from the flames.

"Care to shoot another arrow while she is vulnerable?"
Axel inquired, relinquishing Brunhild when they were far enough from the burgeoning fire. "That'd be cruel... It really did seem like she was trying to help..." she nibbled on her lip worryingly, turning to the Zith with guilt and sadness. "We should help, yeah..." she panicked, moving from side to side. "We'd need water," Axel sighed. "Well, I don't know!" Brunhild mounted onto Axel out of instinct, and flew above the Zith. Carefully, she grabbed it and flew it out of the fire, placing her onto cool grass. Brunhild immediately brought out a medicine kit and began giving the Zith first aid.
Brunhild Alalia Ambros
The Skeptical Endal

Character sheet

Postby Felicia Skye on August 16th, 2010, 4:49 pm

It took Felicia quite some time to reach the two girls and the bird. Felicia was still in her Feline form when she arrived so her voice came out slightly bestial and guttural. "Step back, let me finish her."

Felicia paused as she realized the archer was applying salves to the Zith. "Are you out of your mind, girl?! If you heal her she'll be back for more. Step back and let me finish what we begun. Are you foolish enough to risk that?" Felicia asked the girl, with a slight scold in her voice. "Ivak is probably a cannibalistic cult or a murderous clan she is in. Do you want them after us with murderous intent?" Felicia growled slightly and shook her feline head. "On second thought, I don't really care what you think. I value my life and if you're wise enough, You wouldn't stop me."

Felicia's feline face became slightly drawn as she smiled and walked forth to the Zith's side, intending to sever a chunk of flesh from the front of her neck. "It'll be painless, I promise."

Felicia Skye
Player

Character sheet

Postby Shadoran Neckrender on August 17th, 2010, 6:16 am

Shadoran was lost in her own mind, a swirl of blurry images and crystal clear sounds. They echoed in her mind.
"Please don't eat me...."
Reafling, her well, how to put it. Bluntly Slave, but the treatment was, more like friend.
"Control girl. Control."
Her tutor, the man she had found, exhausted and near dead at the side of the road, She had nursed him back to health, and in return, he had taught her Reimancy.
What more about him, he had told her about Ivak.
"Ivak, the god, he caused the Valterrian you know. Bloody angry person, ripped the world to bits they say."
The Valterrian, The rending. Ivak. Zith, it made sense to her now.
Shadoran Neckrender
The Shadow Mistress

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Brunhild Alalia Ambros on August 17th, 2010, 8:42 am

"Wait!" Brunhild pleaded mercifully, hands blocking the Zith from the bestial sentient that asked her to back off. "I... I understand... but I want to hear more about Ivak..." she blushed, turning to the Zith once more.

"Perhaps the Zith speaks the truth, perhaps she means well?" she pouted, glancing towards her Wind Eagle. "This is your decision, but I advise you to be cautious.." Axel made a shrugging movement with her wings. "I... I value my life as much as the next being, but lets put a little thought into this, please?" she begged, clasping her hands together helplessly. "I'll.. I'll do whatever you want!" she exclaimed loudly. "Wrong move!" Axel chirped.
Brunhild Alalia Ambros
The Skeptical Endal

Character sheet

Postby Felicia Skye on August 17th, 2010, 11:01 am

"Ivak... whoever that is, I promise we'll find out more about him or them or it." Felicia vowed, still grinning. "She isn't the only person who knows about Ivak and mind you, no Zith means well. Ziths and well-being don't match, they're opposites."

"Why do you stand up for a murderer? Why defend an evil heartless Zith? If you're okay with Ziths on a murderous intent, chasing you and intending to kill you... Keep in mind, I'm not."

"Be cautious, stick to the advice the Avian gives you. He's a wise fellow. Sweets, I AM thinking, I'm going to kill her for our own benefit. Now if you please; step out of my way, let me kill her and we can set on looking for The Ivak OR stand in my way and die with her." Felicia offered, taking small steps forwards still grinning. "Are you ready to sacrifice your life for a Zith?! Are you willing to go that far? The chances that she'll give in to our inquiries are nigh. It would hurt my pride to hurt you again, Girl. Step aside."

Felicia bared her fangs once more and took another step forwards. She was so close to Brunhild now that her warm bestial breath was touching against Brunhild's skin. Possibly frightening her.

"Are you really willing to do anything to see this Zith live? Think about it, Girl. Are you?" Felicia asked Brunhild, eyes glued to her in curiosity.

Felicia Skye
Player

Character sheet

PreviousNext