[THE WILD] Finding Your Calling (Shad & Feli) [FINISHED]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The vast mountain range of Kalea is home of secret valleys, dead-end canyons, and passes that lead to places long forgotten or yet to be discovered.

[THE WILD] Finding Your Calling (Shadoran, Felicia, Kaime)

Postby Brunhild Alalia Ambros on August 17th, 2010, 11:21 am

Brunhild made a peeping sound, and immediately moved away from the Zith as the being began to explain the Zith in front of her. "Alright, alright.. I'm sorry.." she nodded vigorously. Perhaps if she complied, the being would spare her, perhaps even be her friend.

Axel chirped a warning sound at the being as a sort of signal to do whatever she wanted to the Zith. "Move here," the Wind Eagle called out to her bonded human. Brunhild crawled over to Axel and huddled close, nervously shaking.
Brunhild Alalia Ambros
The Skeptical Endal

Words: 22906
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2010, 5:54 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Postby Shadoran Neckrender on August 17th, 2010, 11:27 am

Fire, fire isn't normally a zith's best friend, heck It's probably the only source of light that shadoran likes, mostly cause it's warm and turns things to ashes. Yet, it's more than that, it's a tribute, to the god that caused the rending, a tribute to her tutor, or maybe friend. Then there's another voice, calling out, wishing to end her life. Then the dreams ended.

Shadoran's eyes burst open, as she flipped upright, groaning.
"Too much, Djed gone."
Slowly, she pushed the hair out of her eyes, seeing nothing pleasing. She stepped back for a moment, her movements uncoordinated and tottering, before stepping more confidently forward, pushing Brunhild gently back.
"Stay back, I remember, you took me out of the fire, I owe you. Now step back."
She eyed Felicia, her mind telling her to strike. Yet she hesitated. For a moment, rage flared in her and she spoke, harshly yet in a smooth controlled manner.
"Were you actually going to strike me down while i lay unconscious, you bloody bitch, if you want to die, tell me. I'll do my best to keep you alive when i gut you."
Shadoran Neckrender
The Shadow Mistress

Words: 10008
Joined roleplay: August 15th, 2010, 8:26 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Brunhild Alalia Ambros on August 17th, 2010, 11:41 am

"Wait... uh, Zith..." Brunhild called out, an ounce of dignity and bravery burned in the pit of her stomach. "Lets find a way around this, perhaps we could all be allies?" her voice cracked as she spoke. "Please... please, I'll do anything!" she turned to the other being with eyes filled with despair.
Brunhild Alalia Ambros
The Skeptical Endal

Character sheet

Postby Felicia Skye on August 17th, 2010, 11:55 am

Felicia re-took her normal form and sighed. "Here we go with the I'll do anything again. You know what... fine. I'll let the Zith live. As long as..." Felicia bit her lower lip and pointed to Brunhild. "You owe me for this."

Felicia turned back to the female Zith. "Would you feel grateful if I spare you? Do you really want that?" Felicia asked the Zith, wondering how she'd react. "Just don't ever cross me or this fine young lady any more. She's the reason you live. If I had it my way, your still beating heart would be in my palm right now or you'd be burning to crisp in the fire you foolishly summoned."

Felicia yawned and sighed, clearly annoyed and turned back to Brunhild. "Where are you headed, girl? There's no way I'm leaving you alone after confronting a Zith. What if they attack again? I guess it's my turn to pack up and join you or your turn to move in with me. Which do you prefer?" Felicia offered smiling slightly. "It's up to you if the Zith comes along or not, but be wary. I'm not saying I trust her if she does. You shouldn't either."

Felicia walked slowly towards the Zith, looking non-hostile. "Tell us, Zith... Who is Ivak?"

Felicia Skye
Player

Words: 9908
Joined roleplay: August 12th, 2010, 6:20 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Shadoran Neckrender on August 17th, 2010, 12:08 pm

Shadoran sighed, her shoulders rising and falling slowly.
"Look, are any of you inarta, cause if you are your going to wake up tommorow not remembering anything i tell you. The idea is, he is the god of fire, volcanos and emotions. He caused the Valterrian after a king killed his lover. It's more detailed than that, but basically he messed the world up, We Zith call the Valterrian The Rending, and worship it. Ivak caused the Valterrian, and thus I feel that, well he's worthy of praise. And the inarta i've met so far keep on forgetting every day."
She flicked a speck of ash off her arm, yawning.
"That's about it, there's more but i'm not completely sure of the details."
Shadoran reached out for her bag, normally slung over her shoulder, and found nothing.
"Where's my stuff, i have 500 gold mizas in there, and my sword, and clothes."
Shadoran Neckrender
The Shadow Mistress

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Brunhild Alalia Ambros on August 17th, 2010, 12:13 pm

Brunhild looked severely disappointed. "I'm an Inarta," she murmured in a lackluster tone, sighing heavily. "Cheer up, it's just one God you're forgetting in the morning.." Axel chuckled, suddenly seeing humor in the dire straits they were currently in. "I'm just going... anywhere. I guess I could stay," Brunhild looked to the woman blankly. "I'm Brunhild," she exclaimed, her voice was laced with nervousness, but she managed to steady it. She stepped closer to the woman, as innocently as she could, and gave a faint smile.
Brunhild Alalia Ambros
The Skeptical Endal

Character sheet

Postby Felicia Skye on August 17th, 2010, 12:18 pm

Felicia hear to the Zith's words, biting her lower lip... A god. It was probably true but she couldn't be sure. After a moment of contemplating, Felicia opened her mouth with her proposal, grinning wickedly.

"Okay sweetie. This is how it'll work. Your life comes at a price. Say... 30 Gold Mizas and we're squared off. And, you're staying with us to remind us about Ivak every day. Do we have a deal?" Felicia offered with a smirk. "I know it may sound preposterous but I might've killed you. You really should give me all of your five hundred Mizas. But I won't force you to do that. I'm a much more kind-hearted lass. Y'know? It's just to convince me that I did the right thing."

Felicia turned to Brunhild and smiled. "I'm Felicia Skye, Wizardess Extraordinaire. Pleased to meet you, Brunhild."

Felicia Skye
Player

Character sheet

Postby Shadoran Neckrender on August 17th, 2010, 12:58 pm

Shadoran groaned, her yellow slit like eyes glaring straight at felicia.
"Help me find my bag, then we'll talk. And anyway, i have things to attend to, money to earn, stuff to find. So, 30 gold mizas and you don't ever try to kill me."
She turned to Brunhild, smiling.
"I'm Shadoran Neckrender, Sword or should i say claws for hire."
Shadoran Neckrender
The Shadow Mistress

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Felicia Skye on August 17th, 2010, 1:15 pm

"Brunhild, keep an eye on our friend while I go look for the bag. I won't be long." Felicia ordered the girl, as she sprinted off into the woods energetically to look for the Zith's backpack.

The search didn't take her long. The bag was in the copse where Felicia first assaulted Brunhild. Felicia picked it up and rummaged inside, looking for the purse. She took it out and grinned, taking out 200 Gold Mizas. "There we go... That's more like it." Felicia giggled wickedly and quietly to herself as she pocketed the gems in her own purse which was concealed under her light clothing.

She grinned happily and turned around, jogging back towards the two. By the time she was back near them, the grin had melted off and she looked dead serious again.

"I already took the Mizas. Now please, get out of our sights. You have three seconds to do so. Which Frankly, considering your wings is a lot. See you, Zith." Felicia tossed the bag to the Zith and started counting with a very slight smile on her lip. "One... Two..."

Felicia Skye
Player

Character sheet

Postby Shadoran Neckrender on August 17th, 2010, 1:25 pm

Shadoran nodded, stepping back, her wings spread as she slung the bag around her shoulder. A moment later, she was gone, flying in the wind.
Shadoran Neckrender
The Shadow Mistress

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

PreviousNext