Completed A Filly at the Stallion (Wanda Endust)

Wanda catches Tourmal's eye at the Stallion.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

A Filly at the Stallion (Wanda Endust)

Postby Tourmal Firemane on January 26th, 2014, 5:13 am

Tourmal, Winter 27, 513 AV

The young woman joked about his work place. Tourmal didn't mind it saying “Unless you have yerself a weapon, I don't suppose you would.” He also took not of her dislike for body odor. 'Hmm good thing I get a bath before I get me massages.'

Then she told him of her work environment. She had evidently gotten a lot of customers as she progressed in her work. He knew himself that he didn't mind having a nice lookin filly rub him down after a month of hard work. But he preferred a man to do the job, seeing as they have more strength to get them deep knots out. And after a month in the Works he had some deep knots. “The man thought about it for a while. Rubbing down women fer money. Sounded good to him. But then again Orion had a few stories of some customers he hadn't enjoyed quite so much. It was enough to say they were on the extra large side. “Thank yah fer the offer, but I still haven't been scared away by the man stench quite yet.” He winked back. “Though I wouldn't mind a lesson here or there, would do great with the ladies.” He looked at the woman, “I could practice on you if yeh ever have time.”

When the man asked about her he had expected some basic explanation of her family, friends, likes, dislikes. What he got was much better though. “Dancing huh? Had I known that yeh'd a been dancin on that table instead of telling some farfetched story.” He thought about the lass on the table moving her hips, twisting and turning to the rhythm of a song. That would be a sight. She was cute and her body lithe, but her personality left him to believe that she could put on quite the show. He was so encapsulated by the idea of her on the table that he missed her comment on shopping. Not that he would have had anything to say about it.

The man took another sip of his drink, looking into Wanda's eyes. They were mischievous and full of energy, she would be a handful, he was sure of it. Well that is if she knew what she was doing. He reminded himself of their age difference. Had she been a few years older there would be no doubt that she would have laid with a man. However now it was debatable. She was young, but she was in a tavern. Her personality told him yes she had. But her age told him otherwise. He had been feeling the effects of the alcohol for quite some time so he stopped caring about it after only a little bit.

“I guess I'll tell ya somethin abou' me now. Besides baskin in the scent of men while at work, I got a horse. His name is Aurus and he is me strider. I spend a bit of time with him at the stables, and the track and field.” He looked at the girl and chortled at what he was going to say next. “So hows about I show ya what riding a stallion is like some time?”
Tourmal Firemane
Player

Words: 178467
Joined roleplay: September 1st, 2012, 11:05 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Wanda Endust on January 29th, 2014, 6:21 pm

“I could practice on you if yeh ever have time.”

Wanda chuckled, taking another sip of ale before lightly pushing the pitcher away from herself. She could feel her mind getting blurrier by the tick and, though Wanda might've been young and naive, she wasn't a fool. Her time at the bath house had been long enough for her to learn when someone was simply being friendly and when someone had something more on their mind.

Thus, while she might have no qualms about playing along, she refused to lead people on with false impressions -- yet the longer she sat and let the alcohol work its way through her system, the less false those impressions would become. She really ought to get home before she did anything she would wake up regretting.

"Well, you know where to find me if you ever wanna take me up on the offer to teach ya," she chortled, drumming her fingertips on the tabletop. "As for the dancing... Probably best that I didn't," she almost snorted in amusement. Unlike him, when Wanda pictured herself dancing on top of the table, she found the image entertaining for entirely different reasons. It would likely be a total disaster if she'd done so. But, again, there was the ale clouding her thoughts. Did she have to go home just yet? Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad to just give the whole dancing idea a whirl...

Nooope, Wanda chastised herself. It really was about time she got home.

After all, she'd fulfilled her goal for the evening. All she'd been after tonight was some action and entertainment. The storytelling had given her enough of both of those. She hadn't set out for conversation, and she was beginning to feel as if this particular conversation would eventually lead to more than just talking if she didn't put a stopper on it now.

... A horse, though! Wanda didn't get to hang around animals all too often, but she had always wondered what it would be like to legitimately learn how to ride.

But was Wanda imagining things or was that a bit of an innuendo Tourmal had tacked on at the end there?

"And I'll definitely be taking you up on that offer." Oh gods, which offer was she referring to now. The riding or the... riding? She, of course, knew that her statement was meant to be as platonic as possible, but would he interpret it as such? Either way, her brain was too slow on the uptake to clarify herself.

"I'd best get gone now, though," she said with an apologetic half-grin, the words falling out of her mouth more rushed than she'd anticipated as she stood, supporting her frame with a hand on the table. "See ya 'round, I guess?"
Wanda Endust
Searching for purpose.

Words: 178647
Joined roleplay: May 18th, 2013, 6:10 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Postby Tourmal Firemane on February 12th, 2014, 1:48 am

His young companion laughed at his suggestion, that he could practice massage on her. He had really hoped that maybe he could get some real practice in some way but again he was hoping it would be on a woman too. He shuddered to think about having to massage some of his co workers. Sweaty and hairy, some being on the larger side.

She offered her services again to him. “Yeh know I am coming up on needing another massage soon hows about we set up an appointment. Yeh can show me jus how good yeh really are. I'll tip yeh well if yer better en the guy I normally get.” The man looked at her arms and hands. They didn't look too strong, he doubted she had the strength to get all the deep aches he built up worked out. His back was a mess of knots, it was so bad that it effected his sleep regularly. He drank half the time just to help himself fall asleep.

Then Wanda denied dancing for him. “Just as well...” he said “I figured yer too scared to dance.” The man prodded hoping for her to bite. If she had drank enough maybe she wouldn't see his ploy. If so then she would likely get scared off by his constant advances. It was a gamble but he didn't care. It was always a gamble and more often than not he lost.

Tourmal was caught off guard when she said she would take him up on his riding offer. His drink had taken to him a bit by now and his mind jumped directly to sexual encounters of the best kind. “My schedule is open so when ever you want.” He smiled and winked wryly. The young lass looked all the better now. He could not help but to imagine her naked together with him. “Ok, I guess it is getting a bit late. Will yeh be alright getting home? Wouldn't want yeh to fall on yer way there it is quite slippery, ice and all.” He said as he noticed her wobbly body struggling to stay upright. That seemed like a bit of a disaster. She hadn't drank too much. But she was considerably smaller than he. “Maybe yeh should have some bread before ya leave. It will help steady yer legs.” He suggested hoping she would use it, partially for her safety and partially for his company. If she left now then he would just start anew, and try to find someone else to keep him company.
Tourmal Firemane
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Wanda Endust on February 15th, 2014, 7:40 pm

Was the man insisting she stay? Was she imagining things? Was she being silly? She was sure the answer was 'yes' to more than one of those questions. Either way, she really did have to go. It was getting later than she would have liked, and she had to be at work bright and early in the morning. She had the distinct feeling that her boss would not tolerate her late starts for much longer if she kept it up.

"An appointment, eh?" she began, tugging her cloak firmly about her shoulders with a short chuckle. "You'll have to set that up with our receptionist, but I can probably bet I'm better than the guy you normally get," she winked. It might've sounded rather presumptuous, if it weren't for the fact that the bath house was experiencing a tad shortage of masseuses, which was probably part of the reason they'd kept her around for so long despite her poor habits when it came to getting there on time. There were, however, a number of healers, plenty of which had been taught massage on the side. There weren't a whole lot of men who worked in Wanda's field of specialization in the first place, and if she were a betting girl she'd probably chance that his masseuse was one of those healers.

There was also a good chance of her being wrong in that assumption, though. She wasn't particularly close to many of her coworkers, after all. Still, she was one of the few decent masseuses the bath house had at the moment. She definitely wasn't the best, but she knew enough to be pretty good in her own right.

At her next comment, she gave an outright laugh as if he'd said the most ridiculous thing she'd heard in ages. "Too scared? Ha! It's like you don't know me at all, my dear Tourmal." Her tone was playfully dramatic, but she truthfully was a bit wary. She really hadn't drunken much at all, but she wasn't one to drink much to begin with. Any unnatural lowering of her inhibitions could be troublesome, especially when her inhibitions were already naturally lowered by youth. If she stayed here too long, the alcohol would really start to kick in, and she had no doubt that she'd end up doing something she'd regret. She had to get on her way while her head was still square on her shoulders.

Which is why, when his plea to stay and steady up a bit before heading out almost convinced her to do so, she decided she couldn't take any chances. He had a good point about getting home safely, but Wanda knew that the next logical thing for her to do would be to suggest he walk her home. But that would be a mistake, wouldn't it?

Right, so she needed to convince him that she would be fine. Luckily enough for her, she had just the right secret weapon to get her out of sticky situations like this.

With that thought, Wanda drew her focus inward. It was a little more challenging than normal due to the quietly growing buzz in the back of her mind, but after a few moments of silence she eventually felt as if she had grasped control of enough djed to prod her sphere if influence into action. Then, finally, "I'll be fine," she insisted, infusing her words with hypnotic suggestion. She could only hope it wasn't too sloppy, as she tugged on her cloak once more. "We all know Syliras has plenty of upstanding guards for me to rely on if anything happens," she added with a cheery, and hopefully reassuring, grin.

oocIf Tourmal's convinced, you can go ahead and npc Wanda leaving the building if you like. :)
Wanda Endust
Searching for purpose.

Words: 178647
Joined roleplay: May 18th, 2013, 6:10 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Postby Tourmal Firemane on March 4th, 2014, 3:31 am

The woman told him to talk to the receptionist about setting up a massage, right before boasting about her skills. So Tourmal decided to take her up on that and find out for himself.

In response to his challenge she toyed with the idea for the slightest amount of time, and still avoided following through. After the man asked her to stay a bit to let the effects of the ale wear off she paused slightly, but the reassured him that she would be alright. The feeling was calming to him. He did not enjoy the idea of a new acquaintance of his being attacked in a dark corridor. However after her statement his fears were eased. But not just that, he gave up on his pursuit. “Ok then.” The woman followed up commenting on the knights that patrolled the city. Tourmal nodded and bid the woman adieu. “Haf a nice night then.” He said waving her off.

And like that the woman walked out the door into the darkness. Tourmal sat for a bit gnawing on a piece of bread before heading back home to his own bed. He also had work tomorrow and clanging steel was not the best medicine for a hangover.
Tourmal Firemane
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Radiant on March 13th, 2014, 4:39 pm

Tourmal :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Rhetoric +2 XP
Observation +3 XP
Socialization +3 XP
Storytelling +2 XP
Flirting +2 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Rumor: A Pirate Ship Moored At The Docks
Story: Bloodeye Black The Pirate And Hendry Jimmix The Lute Player
Wanda: Acquaintance
Wanda: Masseuse At The Soothing Waters

Loots

Wanda :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Rhetoric +3 XP
Socialization +3 XP
Storytelling +3 XP
Observation +2 XP
Flirting +1 XP
Hypnotism +1 XP
Persuasion +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Rumor: A Pirate Ship Moored At The Docks
Story: Bloodeye Black The Pirate And Hendry Jimmix The Lute Player
Tourmal: Acquaintance
Tourmal: Weaponsmith At The Ironworks
Hypnotism: Used To Get Out Of Sticky Social Situations

Loots

Notes :
Awesome thread, both of you! :D Who said that social threads can't be interesting? They surely would be proven wrong once they read this 2 pages worth of laughs, snickers, and chuckles!

Don't forget to subtract your purchases from your ledger. :)

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous