Location [Syliras Location] Soothing Waters Bath and Massage

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Syliras Location] Soothing Waters Bath and Massage

Postby Keira on March 26th, 2013, 7:33 pm

Keira made her way through the main entrance and breathed in the warm air. Nerves started to creep into her mind, what if they don't like me? What if the job has already gone?

Slowly she walked ahead and came across a man standing in the entrance, she knew that the man in charge had the first name Ivis. She coughed quietly clearing her throat and nervously straightened out her clothes, "Um hello, I was wondering if you could help me? I'm Keira, I'm looking for a job in healing and was advised to come here by the employment office." She paused and took a a deep breath in smiling at the man "I have some medical experience and it being a passion of mine I was looking to develop my skills"

Clasping her hand together fidgeting, she awaited eagerly for the mans reply.
Keira
Player

Words: 2068
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2013, 11:40 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Ever Indio on July 1st, 2013, 6:43 am

1st Summer, 513AV

Ever nervously walked into the Soothing Waters bath and massage, hoping that the employment office hadn't told her the wrong thing...
"Umm excuse me? I'm here from the employment office? They said that you might need a doctors apprentice?" she said, trying to remain calm. "I have some skills in medicine? And I would love a chance to work here!" she stated, hoping that there was an opening
Ever Indio
Player

Words: 6354
Joined roleplay: April 12th, 2013, 9:39 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Faelia on March 25th, 2014, 6:45 am

1st Summer, 513 AV

Entering through the main entrance of Soothing Waters, Faelia glanced from side to side anxiously, watching as the the customers came and went, laughing and talking. The Kelvic reached her hand instinctively into her pocket, fingering the gold coins she had hidden in there. For just a moment, she considered changing her mind. That was, changing her mind of finding a job at the area. Not long ago, she had just visited the Employment Office, and they had assigned her to a position of healing assistant at the facilities at Soothing Waters. It had all seemed great, until now.

To be honest, Faelia was a little more on the quiet side. She could express herself if she wanted, and she certainly wouldn't let others trample over her. But she didn't always prefer to work in such a crowded area where it was always so loud, like it was here.

Her eyes darted to the receptionist, who was taking the gold coins of the customers and directing them to one room or the other, depending on how much they had paid. She had enough right now to afford something. For a moment, she was quite tempted to go take a bath herself. That way, she could put off having to work for a little longer. But then she shook her head. Either way, she still knew that her family was in desperate need of money. They needed whatever she could get, and wasting a gold coin on a luxury bath wasn't going to help them with anything. Well. Let's just hope that the employed assistant healers get to work in places a tad bit quieter, she thought to herself.

Taking a deep breath, she stepped forward to the nearest employee. "Excuse me," she called, keeping her tone polite. "The Employment Office has just assigned me to a position here at Soothing Waters. I was wondering when I would be able to start, or if I could start learning the basics right now."
Faelia
Player

Words: 4614
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2014, 5:30 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Rose Heckleburg on August 5th, 2014, 4:35 am

Slowly approaching the business Rose sighed as she entered the large nice courtyard. Smiling to herself she observes her surroundings. She noticed the beautiful clean, cut, and sharp look and took a deep breath catching the strong yet elegant whiff of roses and berries. Looking at the big double doors she made her way forward slowly. Reaching into her pocket she pulled out a crisp and clean price of parchment from the employer attendant who had assigned her to this marvelous job. She reread it once again. ' we recommend Rose Heckleburg to you. She displays many different traits you require and with work could be a good masseuse. She can do small massages and is very observant she can protect herself as well. She takes an interest in your business and/or work. With care!
~ the employment office staff

There were fancy signatures and everything unsure of what to do she took in a gulp of much needed oxygen since she had been holding her breath and opened up the huge double doors. She walked bit the fancy greeting room and saw a looming curvy stair well. As soon as she entered her note dropped. Swept by the mysterious breeze it went up the stairwell all the way to the fourth tier. Looking around she grabbed the stupid price of paper. We'll more like snatched. Looking around she realized she had some how been led to the exact place she was trying to find. Failing at holding in a smile she confidently sauntered to the attendant who was nearly sorting out paperwork. He was a young man with a fancy suit and slicked back hair with a proud and happy grin. His goal was most likely seeing to help the costumers. She'd have to do.

"How may I help you on this fine day ma'am!" He asked his voice cheerful as he gestured to the window which was poring in sunlight. Smiling she knew that this was the right thing to do. Politely she responded," yes actually I came from the employment center with a note to apply working here. I heard this is the best spa in town. " smiling she took out her now half crumbled bite and quickly smoothed it out perfectly. Folding it neatly she finally smiles and put it in her selves to pull out because if course he'd need to see it. His smile stretching wider than possible he replied almost immediately eying her sleeve where the nite was. "Ahh yes. The owner was actually just looking for a new apprentice. Now if I could just see your note to verify everything. "

Swiftly grabbing the note she slid it silently to him and heard the crackle of paper being carefully opened. She saw him read it cautiously and made a few "yeps. " And a coue of clucking noises. After a couple of minutes of this he put down a note and smiled light in his eyes. "Aha. It's a pleasure to meet you Rose Heckleburg. I see your skill are just what we need at the moment. And this proves it all. Everything's accounted for. Take a seat this will be very quick. " he says motioning to the chairs against the other wall. Nodding happily Rose choose the closest one and watched as he signed the note. He then made a then pulled out a drawer and grabbed a empty blank file and wrote Rose Heckleburg on the tab. Then he put the note in the file making sure it did t fall out he out the file gently on the table. He than picked up his phone and clicked a few buttons. "Hello their we have the apprentice your looking for. " a small pause. "Yep that's the one. Should I send her up?" After a couple of heartbeats passed a voice on the other line said something Rose couldn't quite make out and she saw the man nod before replying, " Ok she will be waiting. Yes I already signed it. " the other line went dead and the gentle man put down the phone before smoothing down his shirt and applying more gel to his hair. "She'll e coming down her soon. " he replied nodding Rose shifted positions and decided to wait
I can see things regular people cannot dare to see
I know the truth about what can and will happened
And it is killing me slowly
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post394302.html#p394302
Rose Heckleburg
Player

Words: 8592
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2014, 4:44 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous