[Flashback]The mysterious bandit![CLOSED]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

[Flashback]The mysterious bandit![Cheshire]

Postby Diane on September 12th, 2010, 11:39 pm

In the next minute, she saw only black before her eyes, feeling as if her body was floating up in mid air while in fact she was carried away in the guy's arms.Diane's body mostly, was thin and did not weight to much,her arms were gathered near her chest.Her long,dark hair along with the walking and the wind's breeze, was swinging nicely and her breath seemed warm.

However, in the end the guy didn't acted as a total jerk and helped Diane to get to the Hold, as Syn was fallowing just behind.It was like he left aside a bit of his pride and his coolness,by helping her when in fact it was easy to see, that he didn't had that intention from the start.Yet, his actions speak for himself and there he was putting Diane down at the porch, her face was at the left side and seemed harmless and so defenseless.

Syn,moved his ears and nose looking at her and then at the guy, while some people were wondering around the Hold, but at a further distance.Diane's fingers moved, like squeezing them and frown her eyebrows.
"nmm..didn't told me his name.Hmm.." mumbled from between her lips, with her back supported, while some of the hair was covering the right side of her face."nmm..the wolf is..forest and running.." said once again, mumbling some words.

""If I let you love me..be the one Adored -will you go all the way ?.."
Diane
Though One..

Words: 68175
Joined roleplay: September 4th, 2010, 7:21 pm
Location: *Everything is different.I am different..nothing will be the same again..*
Blog: View Blog (7)
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Cheshire on September 13th, 2010, 12:19 am

The yellow color in Farren's eyes got bolder as he got more embarrassed. People were talking and he could feel his terrible reputation getting ruined due to this girl. Either way the conversations were going his reputation was going to get ruined. If they were speaking in a bad way then he would likely get in a lot of trouble. He had been carrying a girl who had passed out. The citizens already thought he was crazy and now they would think he was trying to take advantage of a girl who was more than five years younger than him. He would never hear the end from Kayin if he got caught doing something like that, even if he was wrongly accused. Although, if they were speaking of him in a good way people would start to think that he was getting soft and thus his solitary life would end. He knew he was good looking and he knew girls were waiting for him to snap out of the depression that had taken over his life when his mother died. He just was not ready to stop hurting yet.

Orange color seeped into Farren's eyes as he looked around. He did not like the attention he was getting. He got down on his knees and shook Diane. "Whiteflame, wake up, you are making me look bad." He cursed himself for choosing today to travel to the Wastes. "Why couldn't have one of the Icewatch found her?" He hated that she had gotten him into this situation. All he wanted was to go to the Wastes and be alone.
Avanthal Lore | Vantha | Avanthal | Morwen
~-----------------------------------------------~
When I was just a kitten,
They said I'd be a gem.
But now that I'm a Cheshire Cat,
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire
Twenty Seconds of Insane Courage

Words: 336788
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2010, 9:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (2)

Postby Diane on September 13th, 2010, 12:51 am

Her face slowly moved to the other side,while the guy lowered himself and asked her to wake up,of course carrying to much about his bad boy reputation.He got embarrassed by the current situation.His hands begun to shake Diane's body, causing for her head to fall right at his shoulder feeling all soft, as if she was in a trance.Let's say, that this happens when lack of sleep is more strong in a person's life and to much stress and pressure about family issues.

Now,that you can call a real embarrassing situation, for the fact that Farren cared so much about what the people would think about him,despite the bad rumors which were heard about him and his looks.Syn,shook his head and made some noise,also like digging in the snow with his right foot.

"Syn..I will run tonight,nmm.." said on a low tone,near his ear releasing really warm air,still with her head at his shoulder."Dad wants to..mnm get me married 'till the end of year.I nnm..-don't want to yet..mom,where are you.?" continued to mumble,but on her left cheek a small tear made room down her face.
It was a bad memory about her mother, after she never been found and all thought she was dead.Of course,some other rumors were that she might have ran to another Hold with another man,but it wasn't something for sure.Diane just couldn't believe such stories, yet missed her mother very much.She didn't had any friends within the Hold,nor a guy to like her or vice-versa.It had only been her father and Syn.For a long time.Maybe to long time.

Loneliness had reached her mind and heart, even if she tried to be happy and to enjoy the life in the Hold, near Avanthal -it wasn't enough.Nothing was enough.Diane felt deep inside,that she needed more than this and..a new person in her life.

Diane
Though One..

Location: *Everything is different.I am different..nothing will be the same again..*
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Cheshire on September 14th, 2010, 7:46 pm

The girl was talking nonsense. Farren was starting to regret saving Diane. The situation was starting to worsen as the girl started to babble about needing to be wed. He felt uncomfortable but no matter what he couldn't hide it. His eyes had turned a bright yellow hue. He shook Diane hoping that it would make her stop talking. "Diane, you need to wake up, people are staring." He looked around to see everyone looking at them. He heard everyone's whispers as they watched. "What did Farren do to her? You know he hasn't been the same since his mother died. He is such a strange boy." Even though Farren was now in his twenties no one accepted him as a man.

As the whispers continued Farren looked down at Diane. He really hoped that she was not mumbling nonsense about being wed because of him. She was over five years younger than her, let alone no girl in Avanthal would want to be know as his wife. He was only good for one thing to them, getting and taming the animals that no one else could. Other than that he was much like a shadow in the city, seen but not acknowledged. He could not understand why Diane did not treat him as such.
They said I'd be a gem.
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Diane on September 14th, 2010, 8:16 pm

Time was passing by slowly,yet Diane didn't woke up just yet as Farren kept shaking her,barely asking her to wake up.he was to embarrassed and maybe nervous of the current situation,in which Diane put him to go through.

She felt someone's hand at her shoulders shaking her,as slow opened her eyelashes still with tears in her eyes and looked upon Farren,even if she didn't knew his name nor anything else,aside that he could understand animals,as no one could she was happy to see him.Just then,had her hands hugging him tight and sobbing there making his coat wet from her tears.

"I..am sorry,I..am scared." managed to mumble from between her lips,with the color of her eyes into a light,pale blue with small green shades around he irises.She wanted to be like that for a little while,it wasn't her intention to put him in a bad light nor anything of that kind,but had missed to much affection from her parents and from a "friend",which she lacked.

"Ah.! I am sorry..it's my fault.I-ermm..I apologize." said Diane,releasing him and tried to wiped her tears away,still hearing the gossiping around them,and she felt angry on the people speaking of him mostly as if they knew him and judge him as if he was some kind of freak.Supporting with one hand by the ground,stood up and her eyes turned deep violet now looking at the people from the Hold.

"Stop talking nonsense! He didn't do anything wrong..what's wrong with you?don't judge other or you'll be judged to in return." said Diane louder angered of their behavior,didn't knew exactly why she defended him so badly and being all anxious,but he didn't deserved that acting from them.It was just not fair.

"I..got a little carried away.I..am not here to judge you.Not at all,I just wish for you to find your true path and to be happy.Don't let them to affect you." said Diane smiling at the guy with a warm smile,seeing the sparkling eyes,deep violet getting lighter by looking at him,also making her heart to skip a beat louder.

Diane
Though One..

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Cheshire on September 15th, 2010, 9:34 pm

When the girl's eyes fluttered open Farren muttered a small thanks to Morwen and Caiyha. He did not need anymore negative attention. Diane mentioned that she was scared and Farren wished that he could comfort her but in truth he could not. As much as he wished he could fake compassion he could not. He truly had extremely limited emotions. All he ever felt was pain or anger. On good days he felt affection but that was only for animals.

It came as a surprise that Diane was defending Farren. No one defended him, it was the fastest way to end up like him. "Diane, you should not stand up for me." He did not give her a reason or even a thank you. He wanted the girl to just go back to her hold and forget about him. He knew that he would try and forget the second he got back to Frostfawn hold. That was if Kayin did not try and kill him for what had transpired. Kayin was a fair and patient man but he had pride in the hold. If Farren did something to give the hold a bad name it would be his hide on the line.

The girl was slowly angering Farren. He did not want to stick around Winterflame hold any longer. He did not want to stick around this girl or these people. He wanted the Wastes and nothing else. He glared at Diane, his eyes turning a stormy purple. "Do I look like their words bother me? I don't care what they say, as long as my hold still accepts me I could care less what you Winterflames think of me." His words were hard and sharp as a razor. He was past trying to be nice, he wanted to go home and forget about everything.
They said I'd be a gem.
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Diane on September 15th, 2010, 10:02 pm

Diane's facial expression changed in a instant hearing those words coming from the boy.Indeed nobody said to her so harsh and serious words up until now,the color of her eyes turned from the deep violet to a pale yellow.She felt a nod in her throat,like a whole took form in her stomach and her words wouldn't come out.
She stared at him for a moment,trying to say something and just not to make him feel threatened or something around there.

"I..am so-ory..That wasn't my intention.." were the only words which Diane told him,on a low tone of voice,as if whispering.She took another glace at the people from her Hold and then back to the guy.
Diane released a sigh and squeezed her hands,from the small pain and anger crossed her entire body and stepped more towards Farren,passing by him and touched her shoulder as she walked away.

"You better go ..then." were the faint words said to him,while she was touching Syn with a sad expression,yet worried but couldn't do anything about it.He was like that,and seemed untouchable and unapproachable.
"If you don't care to much..I wonder what the animals think of your grumpy attitude right now." she gave a thought as Syn made some small sounds and touched with his nose her hand,stepping to Farren.He tilted his head over and pushed Farren with his big nose,more closer to Diane.

"Syn..what are you doing?Stop it.Can't you see,he-doesn't care?Leave it.Let's just go home.."said Diane trying to get the harness from Syn and to pull him after her,still feeling bad and hopeless about the current situation.There was nothing she could do to make Farren change his mind.Nothing at all..

Diane
Though One..

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Cheshire on September 16th, 2010, 7:36 pm

The girl was hurt, it was very apparent. Farren knew that he should have felt sorry for the harsh words but he wasn't. Anything to get her away from him was good in his opinion. "Take care Diane." His voice was even without even the slightest hint of emotion. It was easy, there was no emotion to hide. He turned to walk away but the horse knocked him back into Diane. He cringed as he bumped into her. He looked at Syn and then back to Diane. He glared at her with icy blue eyes. "you should learn how to control your horse." He gave her on last look and walked away. He had stuck around far too long.
They said I'd be a gem.
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Diane on September 16th, 2010, 8:19 pm

She was helpless and felt very bad that he had to leave like that;couldn't figured much why was he even colder than the Ice and snow itself.Diane didn't understood him,not at all.She just watched him walking away,after her eyes met his cold ones,it wasn't nothing beyond them.Not a slight sight of some kind of "feelings".

"yeah,maybe I should.." said to herself on a low tone and got up on Syn walking from there,passing by the center of the Hold with a worried and frustrated expression heading home.I really don't get him! Not at all..he makes me so angry..argh! what's his problem?why is he like that..I didn't do nothing to receive such treatment,right? gave a small thought,after a short while they arrived home still thinking of him and at the mysterious bandit.

However,two days had passed since that incident and the meeting with Farren,the dawn caught Diane really worried and sad.She was patting Syn,while he was breathing heavier than usual and hadn't ate at all,just laying on the ground without any further movement and breathing heavy.

"I wish I could understand you better,Syn..come on boy.What's wrong?Please..don't be sick."she was almost crying watching him like that and couldn't help herself not to feel hopeless that she can't help him in any kind.The color in her eyes turned a very pale orange and greenish lines,as she stood up and rushed over to a man which had a horse himself.She asked him nicely to use his horse for a while,explaining what was wrong with hers.The man agreed and Diane got up on the horse,making him to gallop faster from the Winterflame towards the Frostfawn.

Diane really didn't gave to much thought into this,but he was the only one who could help her,that's if..he will do it.After quite some time,from running like hell and the cold,icy wind left her face very cold,she arrived at the other Hold.
Diane got down form the horse and tied him by a near tree,begun to run inside the hold as fast as she cold letting the hood to fall on the back,revealing her nice silky and dark hair.

"I don't even know his name..great.!" said a little angry on her self,getting inside the Frostfawn Hold and looked around for the familiar face.She had a heavy breath,loud heart beats and kept thinking back home at Syn and why he was sick exactly.She didn't understood why,soon she reached the menagerie where the animals were sold and such rare things.

Diane saw him at a distance and restrained at first in not going over,he would probably not be pleased in seeing her,but he had to give it a shot.Took a deep breath and went over there.
"Syn is a trouble..he is sick or something.I..don't know what to do.I need your help.Please.." said Diane with a very worried expression and her eyes turned a deep violet color,as she looked upon him she realized after, what she did.
"I don't even know why I came here,expecting for your help..when you don't care.Sorry,for the bother.." said turning away from the menagerie and took a glace around,trying to figure what she could do.Nothing came to her mind,as she felt some small warm tears falling on her cheeks.

"I am so stupid..for coming here,asking for his help.." said on a sad tone and more to herself,trying to wipe away her tears and to calm down.The situation was from worse to bad.Tsk,tsk..Damn.

Diane
Though One..

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Cheshire on September 17th, 2010, 2:45 am

Avanthal Moding:

Anger was raditating from Farren as he headed back to Frostfawn. The girl had emabarassed him to no end. As he walked through the front doors of his hold he was not surprised to see that no eyes fell on him. It made him feel a bit better. At least here things were still normal. 

Two days passed since meeting Diane and slowly things slid back into place. Just as things felt like they were back to normal Diane showed up again. "For the love of Caiyha. Does that Winterflame ever give up?" Farren noticed that Diane was not riding on Syn. Something was wrong and he didn't need to see the future to be able to tell. Syn and Diane's bond was strong. There was no way that Diane would ever ride another horse. Syn had told Farren himself, he and Diane were unsperable. Farren believed him of course. Why would a horse lie about feeling close to his rider. As Diane approached Farren could see the worried look on her face. He did not want to help Diane but he had a feeling that this had to do with Syn and for that reason he had to help. Caiyha had entrusted him to help take care of her children. 

Diane explained to Farren her story and he was surprised and saddned that he was right. He did not answer right away, trying to figure out what he was going to do. He did not know the first thing about healing horses. That was a Whitevine's job. Still, he could talk to Syn and at least see what was hurting him. As Diane appologized and left Farren, against his better judgement called out to her. He could not let one of Caiyha's children die because he was being selfish. "Diane, I'll check on your horse for you. Nothing else though." He did not want this girl feeling like he was starting to care for her. He did not, he cared for her horse. It seemed at this point none if it mattered. All that mattered was to get Syn better.

As soon as Farren got on his Frostmarch Lilix he knew that he should have just stayed in the shop. Still, he rode after Diane and when they got to Winterflame hold all eyes were on him again. Farren narrowed his eyes at Diane. "Just show me where Syn is. The sooner this is over the better." He desperatly wanted to return to the shop. At least there he was relaxed.
They said I'd be a gem.
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire

Office
Scrapbook

PreviousNext