[Flashback]The mysterious bandit![CLOSED]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

[Flashback]The mysterious bandit![Cheshire]

Postby Diane on September 17th, 2010, 2:58 am

Diane's eyes turned away as Farren came in closer calling for her name,saying he will help her and nothing more.After a short while,they got on the horse and headed towards Winterflame,she felt a bit better knowing that he will figure what was wrong with Syn.It had to,no matter what.

Afterwords,getting back to the Hold,Diane looked at Farren with a pale color in her eyes,was more like a mix between a blue and black color.She returned the horse to the man and thank him.With slow steps,Diane got back at Farren's location and made a sign to fallow her where Syn was.Their steps were leaving traces in the snow,as the cold wind sent a few cold,icy breezes.
Soon,they arrived at behind a near tree,which was not to far from her home and they saw Syn still being laying down and breathing rather heavy.

"There he is..He still hasn't eaten in one day or even more,I don't know what's wrong.I found him here this morning.Please try and do something..I will even pay you!" said Diane all panicking and worrying,looking at Syn as she sat down on her knees and then her face turned at Farren.Then back at Syn,with her small,slender fingers she patted his hair.
"Come on,boy..what is wrong with you?" said on a low tone,almost whispering,letting out small sigh with the irises color turned mostly no,in a reddish color.

""If I let you love me..be the one Adored -will you go all the way ?.."
Diane
Though One..

Words: 68175
Joined roleplay: September 4th, 2010, 7:21 pm
Location: *Everything is different.I am different..nothing will be the same again..*
Blog: View Blog (7)
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Cheshire on September 19th, 2010, 11:54 pm

Farren held his hand up. "No, you don't pay for this. I don't take money for helping an animal." Farren followed Diane to Syn and from the moment he looked at the poor animal he felt its pain. He knelt down at Syn's side and ran his fingers down the horse's mane. "What is wrong Syn? What hurts?" He spoke in Vani soothingly to Syn. As Syn told Farren he nodded and continued to pet the horse. When Syn had explained all he knew Farren moved toward the horse's stomach and placed his hand on it's side. "Syn has blockage in his intestines. He needs help from a whitevine healer. Go to the barracks and find Seffarah. She will heal Syn as good as new." He moved his hand over the horse's side and sighed. He wished he could help him but there was nothing he could do.
Avanthal Lore | Vantha | Avanthal | Morwen
~-----------------------------------------------~
When I was just a kitten,
They said I'd be a gem.
But now that I'm a Cheshire Cat,
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire
Twenty Seconds of Insane Courage

Words: 336788
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2010, 9:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (2)

Postby Diane on September 20th, 2010, 4:35 pm

"I...fine.You don't have to be so sharp you know?It's not like I bite or something.I am going." said to him very serious and with her eyes color turned into a deep blue,almost turning black.Diane took another look upon Syn being all worried and turned from there rushing over in the Hold to try and find another horse.
"I will try to be as fast as I can!!" said louder so he might hear her,and begged the same man which she asked the horse as he twitched his teeth and gave the horse again.

Diane got on the horse,pulled the harness as hard as she could and soon the animal begun to gallop,she looked at all sides for the barracks,of course Diane didn't knew how that person looked like,but she will deal with it.
"where can she be?" asked herself,reaching the barrack and got down form the horse.Diane took a look around,putting down the hood and walked in the heavy snow with her fur boots,she got inside the barracks.

"I am here looking for Seffarah.I got a problem with my horse.."said Diane on a calm,yet worrying tone of voice and waited for an answer.Her mind got lost a bit thinking of Syn..and then ran just at the guy,for some odd reason she kept thinking of him.

Diane
Though One..

Location: *Everything is different.I am different..nothing will be the same again..*
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Cheshire on September 23rd, 2010, 8:36 pm

The end of Seffarah's work day was slowly approaching. She was on her last patient for the day, a young kelvic. He was getting his first checkup and he was more than a little scared. Seffarah smiled at the young boy. "Don't worry little guy, I promise I won't hurt you." As soon as the words left her mouth a young Whitevine poked his head into her office. "Seffarah, there is a girl here who claims you need to see her right away. She has a problem with her horse." Seffarah shot the boy an apologetic look. She hated to leave but her healing gnosis required her to help anyone in need. Of course, she did not mind, she loved to heal people and animals alike.

Once outside the wind buffeted at Seffarah's cheeks. To someone who was not blessed by a gnosis by Morwen would have been freezing cold but Seffarah felt at home and comfortable in the frozen north. She scanned the world around her until her ice blue eyes fell on Diane. She walked forward and smiled at the girl. "I am Seffarah, I heard your horse is not feeling well. Let's see if I can help her." She smiled and motioned to a worker at the barracks to bring her horse around. When her horse was at her side she hopped upon his back. "Lead the way and I will follow."
They said I'd be a gem.
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Diane on September 23rd, 2010, 11:18 pm

Diane looked over to the woman and smiled gentle at her,she knew this will come in handy and prayed that Syn will be good and healed.
"yeah..I will lead you!" said all of the sudden and got up on the horse,putting the hood on her head and pulled the harness,as the horse galloped form there through the heavy snow.

"I really hope you can help my horse.He is all I've got,my only true friend,even if he is a animal..I treated him ore than that."said Diane with a faint smile and looked over in front of her,still the horse running as fast as he could.It won't take to long to get back to the Hold,just suddenly begun to snow more and more,and a icy wind started to blow more strong.

"we are here..!" said Diane getting down from the horse and gave him to the owner,rushing over where Syn and Farren were trying to catch her breath and waved the hand at Seffarah."Over here..!" as soon as she got there,took a look at Syn and then at the guy.
"I really hope your friend can help him.." on a low tone,while the snowflakes were covering more and more the sight.

Diane
Though One..

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Cheshire on September 28th, 2010, 2:00 am

In moments Seffarah was at Syn's side. She breathed in as she placed her hand on the horses side. "He is having intestine blockage. I'm sure Farren told you that much though." She smiled at Farren who instantly shot her down with a low growl and a dark look. Seffarah shook her head and looked at Diane. "Don't worry sweetie, I'll fix your horse as good as new. I was not put in charge of Whitevine for nothing. I'm here just in time though. I hope you give thanks to Farren. If not for him figuring out Syn's ailment he would have died." Seffarah's eye's turned a soft violet color and she gave a playful look at Farren. "I don't know how you did it Frostfawn but you have helped save a life today. May Rak'keli bless you." Seffarah looked at Diane and her eyes turned a smooth sky blue. "Now to save your hooved friend."

Seffarah pulled her coat off and her Rak'keli gnosis glowed opal in the dimming Talderan light. "Rak'keli, lend me your power. Help me heal this creature." Seffarah moved her hands over the horse's body, seeming to be mumbling under her breath. Her eyes were closed and it almost seemed as if her healing was grabbing the attention of Zulrav as the Avanthal winds blew through her long dark hair. Her hands moved over the horses fur, moving her fingers in mesmerizing patterns. Finally her hands stopped on Syn's abdomen and she took a breath in. Everything led up to this moment.
They said I'd be a gem.
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Diane on September 28th, 2010, 5:51 pm

"Ok,I understand..If you just could tell me how to thank him,I may will.." said with a faint smile looking at Syn and then at Farren.There she found out his name also,he didn't told her just yet but found out from others.,not that it will make some difference or something,but was good at least she go that to know.

"Nice to meet you Farren.At least I can call you in some way,even though we not see each other after this..I am more than thankful for saving Syn..really thank you .."said Diane falling down in her knees in the snow as Seffarah was saying some weird words,mumbled across Syn's body.She could easily tell that those two get along pretty well,had at least one good thing in common: animals.However,indeed Diane was patient about healing Syn and was hoping that he will be fine after this,also thinking how she will repay those two.

Farren said he doesn't need any money for saving an animal and Seffarah said to pay him somehow,but didn't knew exactly how she will do this.
this is getting frustrating..if he doesn't want any money,then How the heck can I repay him?work for him..?help him with something,though I bet he will even let me to approach more to him than I already have a few days ago.This is such a mess.. seemed lost in her thoughts and lowered her head a bit,closing her eyes and tried to calm her breath.

"Please..just tell me how can I repay you in any way,I don't mind at all.I don't wanna let this pass over and have unfinished business,please.." said on a whispering tone,hoping that Farren will hear her voice,while the snowflakes were falling down more and the cold begun to get stronger.

Diane
Though One..

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Cheshire on September 28th, 2010, 8:26 pm

Seffarah breathed in and let Rak'keli's power corse through her. Syn let out a neigh and began to neigh and struggle. "Farren, calm the Horse!" Seffarah rarely raised her voice but she needed Farren to get the horse to stop kicking. She did not know how he did it but the man could calm even the most violent animal. Farren ran to Syn's side and began to speak to the horse in Vani. At the sound of his voice Syn calmed. Seffarah closed her eyes and continued to concentrate on the horse. She felt rumbling under her fingers, this was a good sign. This meant that the blockage was loosening and moving through his intestines. She moved her hands along Syn's body as the blockage moved through his body. Soon her hands had made it to the end of his intestines and she opened her eyes. She took a breath in and looked at Diane with mint green eyes. "Syn should be good as new as soon as you get him to pass a bowel." Seffarah nodded at Farren and looked at Diane. As crazy as their meeting had been it was an experience she would never forget as long as she lived. It may had seemed to be a simple animal healing but it was the first time she had seen Farren wake up for a moment from his shadowy depression even if it was only for a moment.
They said I'd be a gem.
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Cheshire on September 28th, 2010, 8:31 pm

Character: Diane
Experience: Riding +3, Horsemanship +3, Tracking +1, Negotiation +1
Lore: Being Unshakably Determined

Additional Note: Great job Diane! Sorry this progressed so slowly. I'm so happy you are posting in Avanthal. I'm expecting great things from you.
They said I'd be a gem.
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire

Office
Scrapbook

Previous