[Citadel] Only Lhex Knew

[Annalisa Marin] The Gods often have their own plan when it comes to the lives of mortals.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An undead citadel created before the cataclysm, Sahova is devoted to all kinds of magical research. The living may visit the island, if they are willing to obey its rules. [Lore]

[Citadel] Only Lhex Knew

Postby Edreina on March 29th, 2014, 11:25 pm

“Curious… it won’t come off…”

Gods... Gods no. That explained the feelings brought on by the ring. Edreina's soul trembled faintly, or perhaps it was just her fluttering heart in chest. The magic holding her in place faded, allowing Edreina's body to relax, finally. Trembling, she made no move to leave the spot or change her position splayed and prone on the floor, fearing what would happen if she upset Annalisa.

Fed... once every other day? Edreina's stomach was already growling for her midday meal. How would she be able to handle eating so little? Her body was mostly muscle, so she would not be able to maintain that in this small cell unless she exercised constantly. But, that would be impossible with so little food. The Svefra put her hand on her stomach absently, staring up at the ceiling.

Instantly, her mind went into the mode of self-preservation. She had seen Annalisa staring at her, felt her gray gaze upon her freckled skin. Somehow, she had to turn her argument so that the wizard would see a benefit for herself in it. Slowly, Edreina reached into the pool of Djed within her, feeling it ebb and flow through her limbs. Slowly, she pulled it up through her body to her eyes as she sat up. This time, she made no move to cover herself, sitting cross legged with her arms on her knees.

"You like the way I look," she said quietly, voice solemn. "With so little food, my body will wither and I will become a sack of bones. My muscles will fade and my curves will flatten like an old woman. You don't want that..." With a quick burst of Djed in her bright blue eyes, Edreina lay a single unconscious thought in Annalisa's mind: You want to keep me looking like this...

"For a meal each day, I will embrace the task of using my body to please you with more zeal..." Her hand moved up and through her crimson hair, exposing her bare breast and the small pink point made hard by fear and the chill of the stone room. The Svefra loosened the crossing of her legs faintly, bringing attention to the small mound for an instant. Again, Edreina pulled Djed into her eyes and met the other woman's stormy gaze. She looked through her lashes, lip catching between her teeth. This time, she sent a faint trill of desire rippling through the other woman, keeping the magic weak and tapering so it would feel more natural.

If this is what I must do to survive... Gods forgive me...
Edreina
Unbound

Words: 1079180
Joined roleplay: March 18th, 2013, 1:40 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Lore Author (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

[Citadel] Only Lhex Knew

Postby Annalisa Marin on March 30th, 2014, 1:45 am

Edreina had simply laid there trembling slightly, as though she was still trying to get accustomed to her new situation. Anna figured that she was afraid, frightened about what the sorceress could and likely would do to her if she said one word wrong. It wasn’t as though the dark haired woman could blame the other woman for her fear; gods only knew that Anna would have been deadly afraid in her situation. However the sorceress relished in the fact that Edreina was afraid of her, that she was deadly frightened of even speaking in the wrong manner. Truly she had managed to pull this off wonderfully.

Silence was what was drawn from the show the red head was putting on, warming arousal at the sight of her in such a manner. She was desperate, she didn’t want to starve obviously or to lose her own figure and waste away like so many slaves upon Sahova. The whispered thought in her mind was true and congruent with Anna’s own thoughts; she did want to keep Edreina’s form kept up. She wanted to see her figure stay as it was, though that meant that she’d need to dip a little more into her funds to make it so.

Her grey eyes did very much widen by a few fractions at the red heads offer, to use her body to service Anna’s needs seemed extremely appealing to the tall sorceress. Already she was trying to imagine how much she squirmed under the thumb of a more powerful individual, another warming pulse coursing through her body as she brought up her fingers to drum along her chin. Edreina was certainly displaying a way with seductive persuasion, enough for Anna to just remember that she had confiscated all of the other woman’s possessions which included her own money. So she could afford to give her new slave a meal a day really.

“I don’t exactly require your permission, you realize? I can take what I want from you when I want it. Still… I do rather like your figure, its pleasing to the eye if nothing else. Very well, I’ll grant you a meal a day… but now I want a demonstration of those abilities of yours that you are advertising. So here is what I want you to do for me, 1A.” Anna said, stooping over to level at eye level with her captive.

The sorceress untied the sash that bound her robe together, discarding it and allowing her robes to fall looser around her shoulders. The supple black silk trimmed with purple teased at her flesh as it was pulled back slowly to display her soft pale stomach and her underclothing as well. That arrogant smirk was back upon her lips as Anna slowly slipped her right foot out of its black dress slipper, moving it forward prominently.

“If you want your increased meals I want to believe you can actually service me how I’d want you to, so this is what you have to do. Bend down to the ground and plant kisses on my foot, then once you have done that I want you to put your mouth to better work in providing me pleasure. If you do that for me and give me a taste of what physical pleasure you can offer I’ll give you your meal a day.” Anna said, her tone dipping down to a more sensual and seductive level.

With that Anna would lower the piece of fabric obscuring her core, displaying it for the other woman to see with a smirk. The sorceress was willing to award her new slave a more frequent feeding schedule; however Edreina had promised her pleasure and awakened that desire in her. Anna had no intentions to visit the same thing unto her… just yet in any event, for now this was all about breaking the red head into her new role.

“Come now, 1A, I am even giving you a choice here. It’s up to you whether you get fed more often now. Time to put actions behind those words you offered me.” Anna enticed, circling her lower region with her index finger and feeling a pulse of warmth shoot through her body.
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Words: 1635951
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2013, 6:52 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

[Citadel] Only Lhex Knew

Postby Edreina on March 31st, 2014, 5:05 am

“I don’t exactly require your permission, you realize? I can take what I want from you when I want it. Still… I do rather like your figure, its pleasing to the eye if nothing else. Very well, I’ll grant you a meal a day… but now I want a demonstration of those abilities of yours that you are advertising. So here is what I want you to do for me, 1A.”

A demonstration? Now? Gods... She had hoped for a day at least to begin adjusting to her new life before being forced to do that. A faint lump formed in Edreina's throat as she sat there, trying to keep from stiffening in displeasure. There was no way for her to get out of this, she realized as the woman began to undress. Even if she tried, that would mean that she would lose the possibility of eating once a day.

“If you want your increased meals I want to believe you can actually service me how I’d want you to, so this is what you have to do. Bend down to the ground and plant kisses on my foot, then once you have done that I want you to put your mouth to better work in providing me pleasure. If you do that for me and give me a taste of what physical pleasure you can offer I’ll give you your meal a day.”

On... on her foot? It was not that she had never been with a woman before, surprise entered her thoughts because Edreina had never really thought of a foot being sexual. Faint disgust crept over the Svefra's freckled nose, causing it to crinkle. No. Just... Don't think about it. Just do what you must and pray forgiveness from your soul and the gods later. This is not a time for you to be picky, it is the time for you to survive.

Just don't think about it.

"Just a taste..." The Svefra's voice was low and husky, blue eyes flickering faintly as she allowed her lashes to drop lower. "Mistress..." The word dripped ever so faintly with Djed as Edreina glanced up at Annalisa, hoping to let lust flicker through the woman again. Now that she had started to use her hypnotism, she found it hard to stop. It simply made so many things so much easier.

Gently, Edreina took the woman's foot in her hands, kneeling on the stony floor. Though the body part was different, she assumed that the same causes of pleasure applied, here. If she were to kiss a woman's neck, her hands would trace her sides gently. One hand made it's way up Annalisa's calf, fingers slow and gentle. The other cupped her heel, thumb stroking her ankle. The Svefra's soft lips fell upon the arch of the woman's foot, first, knowing it would be the most sensitive. Her fingers traced over the woman's calf, stroking the delicate back of her knee gently. From the arch, her lips trailed to the side of the woman's foot, and then her ankle.

A faint smirk flickered over her lips, then, as she realized that pleasing Annalisa would be as easy as any other woman. Easier perhaps, in fact, because she lived on an island of the dead. How often did she feel the comfort of another's touch? A haze crept over her mind as she allowed herself to focus only on what she was doing, not who she was doing it to, where, or even why. A faint whispering in her mind kept reminding her that this was what she had to do to survive; by pleasing her captor, she would keep herself safe.

Slowly, Edreina brought the other woman's leg up, kissing along the inside of her calf as she did. The red haired woman placed the other's pale leg over her shoulder as she moved forward sightly, lips above the knee now as she leaned down onto her elbows. At this point, she allowed herself to take more time with her ministrations. Her teeth found little purchase on the woman's thin leg, but the grazing alone would surely have been enough for the sensation she was seeking. Occasionally, she would suck lightly on the woman's skin before nipping at it, hoping that would have made her more sensitive.

At this point, she was very near the woman's exposed core. Her lips fell lastly upon the soft flesh that protected the hip, allowing it to meet the thigh. Breathing was slow and deep for Edreina as she kept her mind far away from the darkened room. Teasingly, she chuckled once, breath dancing across Annalisa's most private parts. "I promised..." She breathed quietly, hands resting on the wizard's hips, now. "Only a taste..." Edreina hoped that her next move would please the wizard as she saw potential, not infuriate her as she was left hanging.

Nearly defiantly, her pink tongue darted out to swipe up and along her mistress's core, hesitating only a fraction as it rolled ever so faintly across the central nub. With that done, she sat back with a faint smirk on her lips, tongue reaching flicking up to brush over her upper lip as she looked the wizard square in her gray eyes, blue depths dancing with a challenge. If it was her intent to break the Svefra, she would realize that all would be more difficult than she reckoned.
Edreina
Unbound

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

[Citadel] Only Lhex Knew

Postby Annalisa Marin on April 1st, 2014, 12:40 am

Anna rather loved being in a domineering position over those around her, relished in it more than most things as it gave her some feeling that she was in control. She wanted Edreina to lower herself to humiliating levels, wanted her to slowly break under the heel of her enslavement. First it was robbing her of her name and then it was forcing her to do demeaning things, breaking another’s confidence and pride was her favorite thing to do to those below her. She wanted a possession, wanted something that would never leave her side in the torment that her life had become.

Demure, submissive, yielding, that was how Edreina appeared to Anna on the surface and the hypnotic arousal pulsated through her body and lit her passion aflame. Her nerves were ignited with sensation as the red head trailed her fingers up her calf and kissed at her foot, her breathing increasing with anticipation as she enjoyed this build up. Grey eyes fogged over with s passionate haze, clouding her rational mind and causing a light groan to escape her lips. This was different that with Dasoma, with her it had been mutual to a degree and they had both taken from each other. In this however she was forcing Edreina into this situation, it was intoxicating.

The dark haired woman ran her fingers through the red head’s hair as she trailed a sensual path up her leg, moaning a bit and gasping as the sensitive flesh being touched by another. Edreina obviously had more experience than she with matter of bedding and such, which pleased Anna greatly regarding her utility. All of this was hers now, a selfish decision she had made but one the sorceress was stubbornly unwilling to relent upon. She’d taken the other woman as her own, that was the end of it.

Finally the new slave whispered low her words almost unheard as she arrived before her core, Anna’s body tensing a bit in anticipation. A single fluid and quick lick, lingering just long enough to cause the tall woman’s back to arch slightly as a gasp was ripped from her throat. A single motion that had lit her emotions in a confusing blending swirl of passion, causing her fingers trailing through Edreina’s hair to grab handfuls of the crimson strands. With that through, Edreina was obviously finished, challenge flashing in her eyes to indicate she was certainly not going forward again.

Anna’s lips twisted into a snarl as she pushed back away from the other woman, grey eyes flashing in rage at denied pleasure. She was more than a little displeased obviously, having been so teased with sensual possibilities and then denied release was bred flames of fury. She drew back her hand and looked as though she was preparing to strike Edreina, pausing for a moment and apparently deep in thought about something. The red head had delivered on her promise; she had given her a taste of just what her body could do in Anna’s service. Therefore Anna had the duty to follow through on her own promise; word was law on Sahova, even between slave and master.

“Very well, 1A, you’ll have your more frequent meals. After all, with your funds now being mine I suppose I can afford to be generous. Let me warn you though… you don’t need your feet to give me pleasure. The next time you drive me to that and then don’t follow through, I’ll cut them both from you with blades of ice.” Anna threatened, her tone taking its smooth honeyed tone.

With that Anna raised her undergarment and put her robe back in its proper place, tapping her finger against her chin as she pondered whether or not she had forgotten something. When she remembered exactly what that was a very cruel smirk slowly worked its way across her face, grey eyes gleaming with vindictive malice at Edreina. She had a way to make her pay for that little stunt and she wouldn’t even need to lift a finger; it would be glorious to see the look on her face when presented with that.

“Hmm… rest while you can, 1A, a very special guest will be gracing you with her presence soon enough.” Anna said, leaning against the door as she opted to wait for however long it took for her to arrive.

OOCI've sent the PM to Kouri to pop in, so lets sit tight and wait for her post before getting to wrapping this up. :)
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

[Citadel] Only Lhex Knew

Postby Fubuki Kouri on April 1st, 2014, 8:32 am

xImage

Outside the broom closet-sized room of the Quarters, floated an ethereal little girl with translucent white body wearing a pure white one-piece dress, her eyes in the color of bloody crimson, an a rather innocent smile on her face though one couldn't help but feel that this 'innocence' could turn ugly in a moment's notice. The odd combination of her thick eerie presence and child-like demeanor were enough to unnerve most common men, especially with the perpetual swirl of misty white clouds surrounding her small form. "Hm hm hm~" The phantom girl hummed a tune, she was going 'home' from her playtime in the Dungeons, she wanted to tell her adoptive sorceress mother on how lovely those pitiful pathetic souls screamed. As she arrived in front of Anna's quarters, Kouri raised her hand to knock, "Mom-..."

"-le you can, 1A, a very special guest will be gracing you with her presence soon enough."

But she stopped when she heard Anna's voice, apparently speaking to someone named "Wana", what a strange name, it kinda sounds like "Wanda", but lacks the "d". Kouri innocently tilted her head as she pondered about it, but she realized she wouldn't gain anything just floating there like a silly girl, so like a good curious daughter, Kouri entered - phased - into Anna's room without so much as a knock, "Mommy, who are you talking t-...?" The ghost girl's crimson eyes fell upon the clothless red-haired woman, an intrigued expression on her pure white features. Part curiosity, and part... deja vu. This naked lady who wore cuffs on her limbs, marking her as one of her mother's slaves, she had seen her before. The ghost girl kept her silent stare with her unblinking eyes as she entered the room, her ethereal mind still digging up past memories.

Then, something clicked, this woman, this redhead, was the one she met back at the Syliran Docks! A long time ago, "M-mommy! I know her!" Kouri focused the soulmist on her left palm as it reached out to tug at Anna's clothes, while her right index finger made an excited pointing gesture at Edreina. The adorable smile on her face indicated she didn't see anything wrong with what Anna did to the Svefra, "She's Madame Edreina! I met her before! Hmmm... a long time ago in uh... aha! Syliras, Hehe~" Kouri gave a proud look at Anna, like a little girl wishing for a praise for her quirky mind. Then her excited expression slowly turned back to that of intrigue, noting Edreina's clothless state and shackles, "Hmmm, Mommy? What are you doing with her? Is she your new doll? Can I..." The ghost girl turned her head, smirking at Edreina with slight childish malice with a diagonal tilt, "play with her?" Then she promptly vanished, appearing in front of Edreina in kneeling position in an instant later.

"Hello, Madame..." She still kept the polite title, but the playful tone of her voice signaled Edreina's demotion from "Respected acquaintance" to "Toy", Kouri's right hand reached out as her finger trailed over Edri's belly, to her breast, then to her neck, ending at her cheek, "Hehehehehahahaha~" She gave a long haunting giggle, "I know we will see each other again," she then promptly hugged the older woman with her small body, brushing Edri's fiery locks, while Kouri's own alabaster curtain wrapped around the Svefra's body, "I'm glad you decided to be Mommy's doll, that means you are my doll too, we will... play with each other, we will play a lot, aha... ahahahaha~" After she said that, the ghost girl vanished once more, conjured back beside Anna, "Please tell her she'll stay with us forever, Mommy, I like her! She was my friend back in Syliras, but now, she is no longer my friend, I want her to be my doll! See? Hehe, so I can do whatever I want!" The ghost girl rambled, silently begging to Anna with her crimson puppy dog eyes look. "Pretty please~?"

x

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

[Citadel] Only Lhex Knew

Postby Edreina on April 2nd, 2014, 3:44 am

If Edreina had been struck by the wizard, then, she would not have flinched. Any physical pain the woman caused now was meaningless compared to the pain in her heart and in her mind. Unwavering blue eyes stared up at Annalisa from the floor. The passion she had conjured was but a shade, now dead upon her lips. A tick passed, and finally Annalisa thought better of marking her slave's pretty face.

“Very well, 1A, you’ll have your more frequent meals. After all, with your funds now being mine I suppose I can afford to be generous. Let me warn you though… you don’t need your feet to give me pleasure. The next time you drive me to that and then don’t follow through, I’ll cut them both from you with blades of ice.”

The threat left the Svefra utterly un-phased. She had lost her freedom, her love, her dignity, her possessions, her coin, and even a choice in who she pleasured. What would it matter if she was made a cripple as well? Her body was just another thing Annalisa Marin, Wizard of the Sahovan Citadel, could take from her. It mattered not...

Her mind was in a muddle. Some moments, she wanted to defy the wizard with all of her strength. Others, she wanted simply to lay and survive however she could. In the end, a faint whispering and tugging in her mind kept her complaint to the wishes of Annalisa.

Naked and shivering, Edreina remained in place, still too proud to ask for clothes as the black-haired and hearted woman dressed; they were so close she could have reached out and taken them. Even if the wicked woman granted her such a luxury, it would be just another thing that could be lorded over her.

“Hmm… rest while you can, 1A, a very special guest will be gracing you with her presence soon enough.”

Nodding faintly, Edreina crawled over to the wall, pushing herself into a corner with her back against the stone and her knees at her chest. Deep down, she knew it would take but a flick of the wrist for Annalisa to toss her about the room. But, it was a meager comfort to feel close to something.

"Mommy, who are you talking t-...?"

Mommy?! This monster spawned a chi-

It was no ordinary child, Edreina immediately knew. The little ghost girl was familiar to her, undeniably so. It took less than half a tick for her to realize that it was the small ghost she had met on the docks of Syliras, nearly a year ago.

Elation. Concern. Realization. Fear.

Four emotions flickered through the Svefra's mind and across her freckled features. This was someone she knew! Someone that could stand with her against Anna- But, why was she with the wizard? Why did she call her 'Mommy'? If this girl was with Annalisa of her own volition, she must be like her in some ways. If this ghost shared her mother's predilections, she was bout to face a whole new breed of hell.

"She's Madame Edreina! I met her before! Hmmm... a long time ago in uh... aha! Syliras, Hehe~... Hmmm, Mommy? What are you doing with her? Is she your new doll? Can I... play with her?"

If it were possible, Edreina would have turned her body to water and slunk into the walls, just to avoid the unnerving red of the little ghost girl's gaze. As it was, her breath hitched and fluttered in her chest as she pressed herself flatter against the wall. She could not help it, ghosts were unnatural and they terrified her. The little girl had been an exception at first, harmless in her eyes aside from the chill her little hands carried.

A finger of ice trailed over Edreina's body, draining the blood from her face as her hands fisted and relaxed constantly beside her, fighting the urge to attempt to bat away the girl and retreat deeper into her corner. It would do nothing. It would be like trying to fight the wind. At her words, Edreina nearly laughed, a harsh, humorless sound. But, it died in her throat. She had not decided to be Annalisa's 'doll'; she had been foolish enough to trust a wizard. For some reason, she knew that the little ghost's idea of play would not be any sort of fun.

"Oh don't worry..." Edreina growled, crossing her arms over her chest and tucking her knees beneath them. "I'm sure I won't be going anywhere any time soon." Though her voice may have been harsh, speaking the words aloud caused her heart to shatter anew. Silently, she lay her forehead upon her fore arms, eyes pressed tightly shut to stop the oncoming torrent of tears.
Edreina
Unbound

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

[Citadel] Only Lhex Knew

Postby Annalisa Marin on April 2nd, 2014, 5:21 am

It had only taken a chime or two after Anna had made her little statement for her daughter to appear, her pale lips curving upwards slightly. Her grey eyes moved away from Edreina and focused upon Kouri, her adoptive daughter and a girl to adorably innocent in appearance that she was one of the few things that could melt Anna’s heart. She had been though a lot with the ghost, from nearly her first day upon the island they had forged a bond and that had only deepened through further interaction. Finally it had taken a turn for near permanency as Kouri became bound to the tall woman by means of a Grand Oath. Theirs was a twisted relationship, not healthy, but it worked for both parties in that Kouri received a mother that would stand by her lovingly and Anna got a powerful weapon.

Emotions flickered across Edreina’s face, drawing a frown from Anna as she noted that her daughter also looked to be thinking. The sorceress was genuinely shocked to hear that Kouri had met this woman, that she had met Edreina in a place like Syliras no less. That was of some interest to the tall dark haired woman, which ignored the tugging at her robes as she regarded Edreina with a bit more thought. There was more to her new Test Subject that met the eye apparently.

Anna smirked at Edreina as her daughter moved to the bound woman, admiring her like a girl might indeed admire a new dolly. Kouri tended to have a rather fickle categorization of people, as far as Anna could tell at least. People in general were safe if they could prove quickly they didn’t deserve to be in the ‘toy’ category. However slaves and prisoners were very much fair game, they weren’t people to her anymore after all. It was one of Kouri’s little quirks she noted over time, and it luckily didn’t affect her loving mother.

The sorceress chuckled at Kouri’s begging and granted her a motherly smile, scooping the child up in her arms and rocking her gently. A kiss was planted on the girl’s materialized cheek, her mannerisms nothing more than that of a loving mother interacting with their child. It was becoming less of an act as time went on, being Kouri’s adoptive mother and a role that had mellowed her to some degree. Caring after the eternal child was a full time job, balancing that with her work in the Citadel.

“Of course you can play with her, my love. However, while she might be your doll now as well remember that you and mommy will be sharing her so don’t break her unless you feel she does something that warrants it. Also, keep her in here for now and remember that what you called her isn’t her name anymore. She’s Test Subject 1A.” Anna said to her daughter, grey eyes flicking over to Edreina.

“That’s right, 1A; you won’t be leaving us anytime soon. Good to see you are getting the idea through in your head. However… your change of station must be taxing on you. So I’ll leave you be for the rest of the day to rest.” Anna said, holding Kouri in her arms as she promptly turned on her heel and strode out of the room.

She felt… something within her. Security perhaps that she had power over this new aspect of her life, that she could control Edreina to some degree. In Sahova that was something she craved and clung onto whenever she could. Anna still remembered that feeling of teaching as well, so perhaps something more might come of this if she played well her cards. All for the greater glory of Rhysol of course, all in his name and for chaos.

OOCRight, this should close it up! I look forward to the next thread, and also to see Kouri play her games with poor Edreina! :D
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

[Citadel] Only Lhex Knew

Postby Mirage on May 17th, 2014, 7:53 pm

Annalisa

Experience
  • Drawing: 2
  • Teaching: 4
  • Intimidation: 2
  • Interrogation: 1
  • Observation: 2
  • Subterfuge: 2
  • Summoning: 1
Lore
  • Teaching: Explaining Basic Djed Theory
  • Edreina: Magically Insightful
  • Reimancy: Sucking the air from a small space

Edreina

Experience
  • Hypnotism: 1
  • Seduction: 1
  • Persuasion: 2
Lore
  • Sahova: Island of the Dead and Undead
  • World Magic Lore: Circles are similar between Diciplines
  • Summoning: Opens portals to other worlds
  • Three Dimensions: This one, the Void, the Ukalas
  • The Three Laws of Djed
  • Nadar-Canoch: The Ancient Tongue
  • Pulser: Anyone with a Pulse
  • Annalisa the Betrayer: Cannot be Trusted
  • Fubuki: Annalisa's Adopted Daughter!?

Fubuki

Experience
  • N/A

Lore
  • Edreina: Anna and Fubuki's new doll!
  • Edreina: Mommy said not to break her too soon!

Nothing but a Mirage

Congrats! Well that escalated quickly! Great thread, both of you! Now then, I thought about awarding Anna all of Eddy's possessions, but then I realized that it would take FOREVER to fit it all in a grade realistically. So I leave it to you to to be honest in your future RP's and take into account that now Eddy has virtually nothing and Anna holds all the cards ^.^. This was a fun thread, and there are a lot of implications. I especially liked that little hint about a future plot in Sahova! We will have to investigate that later ;)

There were so many lores that, honest, I started picking out the biggest and most useful ones to put them in the grade. If either of you feel you need other lores from this don't hesitate to PM me to let me know! For now though, Happy Writing :)

Mirage
Truth is never certain

Words: 1231300
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:47 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)

Previous