[Location] The Savintar Warrens

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

Postby Alumine on July 24th, 2011, 12:17 am

Taking the key hastily Alumine stared at it for a few moments, her eyes wide. It was very beautiful. Avanthal seemed to be full of shiny things. Smiling happily at the womanand planning on what to do next she ran down the hall to her room. If she stayed longer she would pay the lovely woman more but for now two days seem plausible.
Alumine
Little Pickpocket

Words: 12421
Joined roleplay: July 21st, 2011, 4:20 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Frost on July 29th, 2011, 1:04 am

Summer 3rd, 511 AV

Frost entered the Savintar Warrens office, bound tightly in her fur-lined cloak and with her straight, white hair let down around her shoulders. Her blue eyes flashed and shone as she looked around the cozy place, the heat hitting her like a wave, immediately smothering any chills residual from walking in the cold. This, the heat, was exactly why she'd apply for housing.

She allowed her cloak to loosen, showing the tattoos that curled up her fingers and arms and disappeared to re-emerge at the curve of her neck. Her blue eyes scanned the office, looking for some sign of who was in charge here, of which of these Vantha would be the one to inquire about housing.
Frost
I don't understand.

Words: 17087
Joined roleplay: July 26th, 2011, 9:08 pm
Character sheet

Postby Growl on August 2nd, 2011, 3:24 am

Frost:

Jennai walked out of one of the rooms within the Warrens, after having tidied up a bit, and soon took notice of Frost. "Why hello there," she greeted the Kelvic, in a soft, sweet voice. "Do you need a place to stay for awhile? We have both single and double bedrooms if you'd like. Singles are 1 GM a day, and doubles 3 GM a day... or was there something else that you wanted?" she asked, as she closed the door behind her and headed towards Frost.
I carry the words of the dead.
Growl
Lost Soul

Words: 167857
Joined roleplay: April 27th, 2011, 12:51 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Frost on August 16th, 2011, 1:17 am

Frost's blue eyes gleamed and she smiled at the human that spoke to her in a soft, sweet voice. A calming voice. Her eyes instinctively scanned for the presence of weapons before the Kelvic slowly relaxed.

"I was looking for a home, actually... For an indefinite amount of time." She said quietly, her high voice lowered. She didn't know when she'd ever be leaving, if at all.
Frost
I don't understand.

Character sheet

Postby Growl on August 16th, 2011, 1:55 am

Frost:

"Alright, I'm assuming you'd like a single cabin," Jennai replied, as she walked behind the counter at the front of the Warrens. Once behind the counter, she rummaged around beneath it for a few moments before she found a small key, which she propped on the table. The key was silver, although the edges were scratched up, and it appeared a dark brown in some areas. Laced through the hole at the top of the key was a slender white thread, from which hung a small card, imprinted with the number 1. "This is your key, to cabin number one. It's the first one down the hall... you can pay as you go along, and if you ever need to switch to a larger room, you may always ask," Jennai explained. "I hope you enjoy your stay," she finished with a smile.
Growl
Lost Soul

Office

Postby Frost on August 16th, 2011, 3:02 am

Frost couldn't help but smile as well, much more naturally. The human had a lovely personality that even the wolf could recognize as peaceful. She reached for the key, which was a cute little thing. She looked at it once it was in her hand, unable to understand writings of any kind.

"Number one? Okay." She said quietly before looking up again. "Thank you." She smiled. "Do I pay here every day?"
Frost
I don't understand.

Character sheet

Postby Growl on August 16th, 2011, 4:14 am

Frost:

"Yes, you may pay at the counter for your room," Jennai replied. "And since you're staying here indefinitely, perhaps we could work something out where you pay for a week or even a month at a time. Or perhaps by season... we can talk to Gennisi about it sometime." The girl went on, before excusing herself to go and do some more cleaning.
Growl
Lost Soul

Office

Postby Frost on August 16th, 2011, 4:46 am

Blue eyes blinked as the human excused herself, but the Kelvic was unbothered by it. She didn't view the woman as a challenge, and therefore turning away was not an insult worthy of an emotional reaction. Instead, she turned and walked away as well. She didn't wish to observe the cleaning habits of humans, and there was a new den to observe.
Frost
I don't understand.

Character sheet

Postby Tiki on September 3rd, 2011, 10:17 pm

53rd of fall, 511 AV, about noon...

Following directions was simple enough as the kelvic made way to the main office of sorts. He was forced to shift back to enter, and did so. The door made it's usual CLUNK behind him sealing out the cold air with last signs of a draft. Tiki shows more signs...foolish signs. His fingers and toes looked cooled nearly numb as he stood bare within the room. He pulled the chilled bag from his back, arms shivverling still though lightly, and starting to pull forth his lesser garnments to cloth himself. Cloth, pants, shirt, and a tunic, anything and everything he could to keep him warm. He traded such for being clean as the clothing still had some...stench to it. For a first impression in the cool, clean, and beauty of Avanthal he was doing a rather poor job.

Of course he didn't go unnoticed, though whether it was the coin cling in his bag or the sheer looks of this wandering kelvic...that remained unknown. He approached the apparent director at her bar or desk, his own arms crossed under his arms, and his body...moving asif some sort of poor dance to keep himself warm. "C-can I get a room," his teeth chattered, "please." He waited patiently enough for a response. Next on his list of demands would be food and drink, something of a greater quality than the raw flesh he sustained himself from, or the melted snow of which he drank a great deal of his time through the north.
Tiki
The Curious Cat Kelvic

Words: 273835
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2011, 12:32 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Growl on September 4th, 2011, 12:17 am

Tiki:

Gennisi looked up from her records at Tiki. She made a strange clicking sound with her tongue as her eyes passed up and down his body, noticing how he shivered as he stood before her, as though nervous. But she knew better than to think she struck fear in the hearts of her guests. My my my, this one really did catch a bit of the cold, she thought, as she stopped producing the clicking noise. "Of course you can have a room dear, to shelter you from the elements," she began. "But I must know what sort of room it is that you will be needing. A single, which runs for 1 GM a night, or a double, for three a night?" she asked.
Growl
Lost Soul

Office

PreviousNext