[Location] The Savintar Warrens

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

Postby Tiki on September 4th, 2011, 2:25 am

He thought of his purse before he even thought of wat she asked. The cheaper one of course...which was the single so that worked out. "A single please...I might be stuck here as long as winter as w-well. Do you know where I can find warmer c-clothes? It's cold here." The hesitation in his voice was evident as a tremor made the occassional trip down his body simultainiously. Poor thing. He smiled with his teeth full, ad chattered! He blushed a great deal as he stopped himself and smiled with his lips shut. He might seem like good company, hopefully Avanthal would be happy to have him aboard.
Tiki
The Curious Cat Kelvic

Words: 273835
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2011, 12:32 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Growl on September 4th, 2011, 2:43 am

Tiki-

"Very well," Gennisi replied as she pulled a golden-colored key out from under the counter. It was small, with several jagged teeth. A small loop rested at the top, upon which the number 7 was printed. "Here you are," she said, "the key to cabin number seven, which is just down the hall to our left. You can pay for the room as you go along- perhaps every week if you will be with us awhile, or you could pay a lump sum now." There was a slight pause, "as for where you may find something warm, you could try the Nimble Thimble- surely Amarylis has knit something up. Or even Laria's furs." There was a slight pause, "hopefully that helps a bit... feel free to come back if you have any more questions about our lovely city," the woman finished with a smile.
I carry the words of the dead.
Growl
Lost Soul

Words: 167857
Joined roleplay: April 27th, 2011, 12:51 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Tiki on September 4th, 2011, 3:51 am

Tiki nodded and took the key. He'd pay around the week or so, as for now he needed to warm up and settle down. "Thank you," he said and began for the room matching the symbols, I'll be back to pay before I go shopping." He went down the hall and popped into his room to do what ever it is kelvics do to get warm.
Tiki
The Curious Cat Kelvic

Words: 273835
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2011, 12:32 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Erin Hedge on September 19th, 2011, 10:43 pm

Day 50, Season of Fall, Year 511AV

OOC :
Is 7 weeks old at the TimeStamp

Her pack was large and heavy on her back but she just could not find the inn. It could be because so many people were much taller than here and seemed to blatantly ignore and run over her. She truly wished to shift forms but it was just not possible. The trip had taken too much out of her, dragging her pack to the city had been hard enough, she just did have the strength. She was honestly tempted to simply disrobe and sleep in her luggage but she didn’t want any theft, Klevic bears guarding the city or not.
Her mental whine was cut short as the building that was obviously the inn the guard had talked about, popped into view. “Finally!”

Erin had no more complaints and she gladly ignored the jostling until she reached the door, leaning all her weight on it and shoved it open and catching it before it slammed against the wall. Shutting it softly with her foot she let the heavy, bulging pack fall to the floor with a loud ‘thump’.

“Hello? I’d like to stay here.” Glancing around she noted the chairs and swiftly made herself comfortable, nonchalantly picking at the cloth while she waited.
Main PC: Sasshyaaddanc

Alt PC(s):
Amanita

PC's on Hold (as in will use...eventually)
Cygnus
Nis'ah Soray
Erin Hedge
The Playful One

Words: 21984
Joined roleplay: September 19th, 2011, 5:07 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Growl on September 19th, 2011, 11:06 pm

Erin-

Gennisi strode forward, towards the counter, and smiled sweetly at Erin. "Of course my dear," she replied, her tone sweet as honey. "What is it you would like? A single or a double? Singles are 1 GM per night, doubles are 3 GM per night."
Growl
Lost Soul

Office

Postby Erin Hedge on September 20th, 2011, 4:37 am

OOC :

Standing quickly she nearly stumbled over her pack as she moved toward the desk where the woman stood. "Single means one, yes?" Nodding to herself as she answered her own question she continued without waiting for an answer, "Just a single, I am buying boots soon because of Fall."

Thrusting out her hand for the object she had seen the other guests reciveve but not before tacking on a please, her father said it was a word that made humans happy. "Please?"

Alt PC(s):
Amanita

Cygnus
Nis'ah Soray
Erin Hedge
The Playful One

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Growl on September 20th, 2011, 4:47 am

Erin-

Gennisi nodded as she reached under the counter for a glimmering silver-colored key. Imprinted on the upper portion of the key was the number "21." She placed the key on the counter, and pushed it toward Erin with a single finger. "Here you are, the key to cabin 21," the woman explained, with a small smile. "It is just down the hall, to the right, can't miss it." There was a slight pause, "just be sure to pay on the way out."
Growl
Lost Soul

Office

Postby Erin Hedge on September 21st, 2011, 3:19 pm

OOC :

Slapping her forehead loudly as she took the key Erin was mentally cursing, already she had forgotten something the humans do, pay! they would think she was a theif...not that she wasn't but still. "Yes, pay. I will pay the...monies at the end of my stay."

Without furthur ado she heaved her pack up once more and raced in to the direction the woman had told her, her eyes scanning for numbers she could barely read. Upon entering the room she dropped her pack and promptly fell asleep.

Alt PC(s):
Amanita

Cygnus
Nis'ah Soray
Erin Hedge
The Playful One

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kendall Saarinen on October 8th, 2011, 4:40 am

77th of Autumn, 511 AV

The group was now in the city and Kendall would have been a fool not to find lodging for the group right away. He was sure Ethan and Hadrian would have gotten a cabin if needed but Kendall had offered to get one.

Pushing through the doors of the main building, Kendall walked up to the woman behind the counter. "Hello, I'd like to rent out a one room cabin. We are planning on staying in the city until the end of Winter, maybe longer."
"I'm burning and I'm blacking my lungs.
Boy you know it feels good with fire back on your tongue."
-Ryan Ross

Kendall Saarinen
Like John Allerdyce but hotter

Words: 595666
Joined roleplay: November 6th, 2010, 1:04 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Growl on October 8th, 2011, 5:18 pm

OOCJusting helping Chesh out since she can't moderate for her own pc.

Gennisi looked up from her paperwork, which was spilling out across the front counter. She smiled sweetly. "Would you like the room to be for more than one person then? Or just for yourself?" she asked. "Because we have both options available. Singles are 1 GM a day, doubles 3 GM per night."

As soon as Kendall had answered her, Gennisi would pull a single silver key out from under the counter. Imprinted on the upper portion would be the number "16" if it were for a single room, and "19" for a double. She would offer Kendall the key, and then direct Kendall to the proper cabin, as she flashed him another radiant smile.

"Enjoy your stay!" she'd call as she watched Kendall's form fade away. "We can work out payment later... just before you leave, if you please."
Growl
Lost Soul

Office

PreviousNext