Closed Just going on a tour... in the mud (Markus)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Just going on a tour... in the mud (Markus)

Postby S'Essy on August 30th, 2014, 5:46 pm

He had so much fun, even though they were covered in mud and there was also a heavy rain, nothing was fun. But somehow he found it, and he needed it. She felt bad about her attitude. For the first time since their arrival he was finally happy for something. Even if it was about them being dirty. Her face's features changed, a much brighter smile appeared. "Aren't you sweet? Giving me a new name. " Always giving compliments even if he was angry. "You look also... good. Good." She said, purposely stopping and wondering after the word "also". "You would also look good with brown hair I guess."

Of course it didn't help to say not laugh, but maybe she would laugh at herself too if she wasn't focusing on getting back to the road. She was slowly going, ignoring his comment. He also joined, she couldn't help not notice he bumped against her nearly losing her balance. But just nearly, she leaned back on him instead. "Careful, careful or you will have to take care of me, I will get an illness here." She joked with him. Though she always tried to be healthy and as a healer, she hardly could afford to be sick herself.

She was thinking about Markus' suggestion. They clearly needed a bath and their clothes too. The Ocean was truly not an option even though she would be there instead."It's okay. The Ocean is even dangerous to me for now." She wasn't sure exactly, she looked at Markus, still smiling. It was more dangerous for him probably. "We can, lead on dear!" She let him lead this time and finally they reached a place to start walking like people.

She stood up from the ground and was following him to the city. The rain just didn't want to stop, it was crazy. And with all the mud, they could really get cold. Finally they arrived to the bath house. She could see another big building next to it, perhaps it was the University. The Konti didn't bother to think about it, she just wanted a nice warm bath.

"Wow...it's pretty." Was S'Essy's first comment when she stepped in with him. It was warm, the atmosphere was just fantastic, the decoration was beautiful. It was a nice change. Her smile grow wilder and her eyes were shining. A woman walked before them, greeting them, interrupting S'Essy's enjoyment. "Welcome to the Zastoska Bath House! If you want, tea is ready for a little price!" She offered. The Konti shook her head."Thank you, but I'm fine without tea. Markus?" She asked and the assistant continued when he answered. "Would you like to join the public bath or would you like a private bath? For a little money, we can also give you soap and towels."
Unless I promised one, I can not accept any more threads at the moment! I'm sorry.
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Words: 267181
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2014, 6:16 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Markus Andres on September 1st, 2014, 8:55 pm

Markus had not even considered that the ocean would also be dangerous to her in this weather. It was a thought so foreign to him that a race that was essentially build for both worlds would have trouble surviving in one because more water got added. Well... I wouldn't survive in a sandstorm either, so I suppose that makes sense. Still... Water is water. Markus shrugged as he crawled across the ground and to his surprise one hand didn't sink in as deep. The next hand sunk in a little less than that as well. The ground was still slippery and given enough time, no doubt he would sink through, but at the moment the ground would support his weight and Markus carefully got up on his feet. Tested his balance. Right leg slid out and he almost lost balance entirely, but he managed to save himself and find a good solid position where he could turn to face S'Essy.

"It would only be fair if I was stuck nursing you back to health for once." Markus said with a little wink as he reached out with a muddied hand to help his lover back on her feet. Markus wished he was already at the bathhouse, for it was irritating to walk with wet clothes. It stuck to his skin, the wetness sucked and rubbed across his skin and it was entirely and unsettling experience. It was a minor irritation to a otherwise pleasant trip out. Feel like a free spirit without a care in the world. It appeared S'Essy had become the grumpy one of them. The road to the bathhouse was easy enough and once the two emerged in the building Markus was a little concerned with not bringing mud everywhere. Though the woman seemed unconcerned with such things, even more so she didn't seem to be bothered by S'Essy's non-human qualities. He often forgot that Zeltiva had a sizeable Konti population. S'Essy was not that strange a sight for Zeltivans. Which, he supposed, was a good thing that not everyone was a jerkass like his brother.

"Ahh, no thank you. Perhaps when we're done if that is possible? The lady and I would like a private bath, and yes, soap and towels for us both."

'Would you like that to be scented soap?'

"Eh, sure. Why not. Do you have a place to store our things while we bath?"

'Yes, you can rent a locker for an extra silver.'

"One of those then."For a brief moment the knight hesitated before he reached for his pouch with mizas. For reasons only a knight of Syliras would know, he had halfway expected the bath to be free because of his station. Not so outside of Syliras. He handed over seven gold pieces. Anyone with a basic math would know he paid her too much. But he didn't particularly care. Being generous was enough reward in itself and he had enough gold to use on such things to remain wealthy for the rest of his life.

'Follow me then.'

The woman lead the both to the changing rooms. Markus was not wasting any time to get out of his wet clothes. Feeling better for each passing tick that he was covered in the dirty and wet clothes. Plus he was eager to get his first warm bath since leaving Syliras. Plus, he was also looking forward to S'Essy splashing about in the water happy to finally be in her element again. It took a second clearing of her throat for Markus to turn and see the woman with the soap and towels and he nodded a thank you and a little rose colour came up in his cheeks at the embarrassment. At least he had still been wearing his pants. Only for a short while as he dropped those as well and walked into the area with the private bath. Placed the towel and soap in easy reach of the bath and then lowered himself into the nice warm water. Felt the coldness vanish from him instantly. He let out a long satisfied sigh as he leant against one side and rested his head against the edge and closed his eyes.

"Perfect." He muttered to himself.
Markus Andres
The OTK

Words: 1104443
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2010, 7:43 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby S'Essy on September 2nd, 2014, 6:49 pm

She really didn't mind a little private bath rather than public one, she was glad Markus could choose that. Though he said that he had a lot of money anyway. He was surely a really good and dedicated knight if he had that much of money though. She was wondering, but she didn't know how much a Sergeant knight got. S'Essy threw those thoughts aside, she really didn't care anyway, in her mind the warm bath was floating only. She cared about that only. Warm herself up and get clean.

A soap, a towel and a locker for them. Everything was ready, this was the perfect place, the atmosphere was just perfect. And the building was beautiful. What else could she ask for? She followed the Lady and the knight to the changing room. Much like Markus, S'Essy quickly get off her clothes. The woman also came back with the soaps and towels they asked for, each for both of them. She smiled back at her. "Thank you very much!" She nodded and her eyes wandered to her lover. All she could do was smirking at him.

When the woman went out, she let out a laugh. "Poor shy Markus! Don't worry, it's only me seeing you now!" She teased him and grabbed the soap and towel.
Their little warm private bath. She took down and her stuff next to Markus' and waited for him to go in first. He seemed to feel comfortable and feel nice. Satisfaction. She just gave a warm smile and joined herself. She stepped in... Warm. She liked it. "Ahh... perfect indeed." She said and went in fully. She went down fully with her head also, just for a moment. Cleaning her hair.

She joined to Markus's side. Leaned against him, their body touched each other. The familiar touch. It was not new anymore but just as pleasant none-the-less. Her head rested on his shoulder and closed her eyes also. It was just calm and peaceful, it was a big change after their short....really short adventure outside. Stuck in the rain. Silence, calm, peaceful... the warmth and him. How long have it been? It felt like the past few years just didn't exist, like her departure to Riverfall never happened.

Terrible thought and she still felt guilty about it. She didn't want to these kind of thoughts get into her. Leaving him again. No. Her arms just wrapped around him, pulling herself closer , keeping him tight. Calming herself down. "I missed you."
Unless I promised one, I can not accept any more threads at the moment! I'm sorry.
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Markus Andres on September 8th, 2014, 12:36 am

Eyes opened as the calm of the water was disturbed. Emerald eyes focused upon his lover. Watching S'Essy lower herself into the pool of water. Gentle waves rolled against him as the delicious curves slowly blurred under the disturbed water. She lowered herself entirely under the water. Another content sigh came as she emerged from the water as a goddess. The worst of the dirt cleansed from her body. Revealing the beautiful woman he knew he had fallen for again. Doubt still lingered. Fear. Fear that he would be alone again after opening up. Uncertainty. Indigo eyes found him and he stared into those eyes that had pulled him in many times before. Luring him into the depths of his emotions. But just at the edge of his eyes was the foil to his feeling. The root of his worry. The mark of a goddess who held more sway in S'Essy's life than he ever would. He knew he was being selfish. But he had been burnt by the goddess before - he held no ill will - quite to the contrary, admired her for the good she did for the mortals. Her marked follower came to his side - he had seen those curves plenty of times before - felt and brushed his hands over every part of the body - as she moved through the water with a grace that surpassed her upon land - Often her wondered if she deliberately moved her alluring body to entice his senses. Have the knight become the lustful of the two, or if it came natural to her.

He did not know it, but he liked it. Preferred to watch the sway, than the uncertainty of his thoughts and the dark places they wished to draw him. She found her place next to him, the light pressure of her body against his, the weight of her head upon his shoulder. He leant back again, placed an arm around her back and gave her a better rest and anchored his own position more securely. Though it seemed to spark something in his lover, for she shifted her position, arms wrapped around him and he saw a flicker of something different than 'perfection' should include. The firm pressure of her against his chest was a welcome change from the emotional flicker he saw on her face. Not satisfaction for a good time - rather memories. He didn't want to confront those times. But he knew they had to talk things through at some point. He only wished it was not while they enjoyed the warmth of a long overdue bath. He embraced her and his left hand held her head against him gently. Once again he wished she'd never left in the first place. But such was the world not.

"I wish those words never need be spoken." Markus spoke as he sighed heavily and the arm pressed her closer against himself. How did he ever tell how much she had meant to him. How did he ever begin to explain what he had lost when she had gone for Riverfall? How much of himself had been missing. What horrible things had happened in the empty space she had left. Nails dug into the skin of his free hand. Deep enough to pierce the calloused skin. Markus did not even notice the trickle of blood. "I wish you had never gone. The pain I had not need endure." Kvist felt his head lower as he could no longer let what he left unspoken remain so - she would probably hate him for days - he needed the confrontation. Emerald eyes focused on the wall. He wished he could put his worries to rest and enjoy the company and let things progress as they did. But he did not want to get burned again like with Fallon and Rachel. Both vanishing and leaving him behind. "But will you also miss me next time you leave?" Kvist spoke harshly and unjustly - but he could not keep them bottled up any longer. Keep his emotions hidden away, let his fear fester. "I can't endure that again. Not again. Not this many times... I don't want to get attached if you know you're leaving once you've had your fill of me again." The free arm gestured wildly as the voice lost its strength towards the end. Eyes closed - unable to see at what he might lose. Did not want to see if her hurt her.
Markus Andres
The OTK

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Overlored (1)

Postby S'Essy on September 8th, 2014, 5:34 pm

He pulled her closer to himself. With her arms she did the same. Like any moment she would lose him thought it was absurd. His words struck her deep. But she felt the same way, she didn't want to say those words but she had to and they couldn't do anything against it. It just happened and she couldn't undone it no matter how hard she wished. Again he pressed her closer and closer. Was it really the best time for her to bring it up? They were in private now, and they waited long enough, it had to be done eventually, like now.

The next sentence hurt her deeper. She felt like a sword was going through her, by every sentence he said, it just went deeper. She didn't say anything yet, she couldn't say anything. Words stayed in her throat. But the final blow just came. Missing him if she will leave again? Once she had her fill of him again... No. She won't. She couldn't. Words hardly came to her, because of the shock. She was a little angry that he thought that way but in all truth, she was also worried, but she was sure now... she wouldn't do the same mistake again.

She released just for a brief moment. She shifted onto his lap, sitting there and her arms went around his neck this time. Again pressing her body against his, till finally she could speak. Almost whisper to his ear. "Never again, Markus, never again!" She was glad, he told what he felt. Was a bit easier, even if it hurt. "I won't leave you ever again. My Call is you and even if it wasn't I wouldn't leave you again. I'm yours once more."
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Markus Andres on September 9th, 2014, 12:01 am

Markus found it hard to talk about his fears. The lingering fears that accompanied him for each day he had fallen deeper for his old flame. Of course he had also been annoyed. It had been thirty days of only the two of them except for that day with Ricky. Beyond that the two had been alone on the road. It took a certain degree of compatibility. Else they'd have been at each others throats for most of the trip. The body pressed against him shifted. Felt her move to his front, the arms tickle a little as they grazed across the surface and embraced him around the neck. He knew when he opened his eyes again he would be looking into the eyes of his lover. Her position, familiar from touch alone, did invoke an instinctual desire for her. But as she spoke. The desire was reinforced as he opened his eyes. He had feared her response. To his own surprise held his breath. The promise that she would never again leave him did bolster his confidence. S'Essy had never been a liar. Never been dishonest. Tyveth would be proud of that honesty. The justice she employed through her oath to Rak'keli. He saw the commitment on her face. The love in those eyes. She had returned to him because of her call, not that he understood what that was, but claimed that was not what made her stay. Markus slid his hands down her spine and tickled the flesh gently. The shift of her position was very distracting to say the least. Stared deep into her eyes. Gods she was beautiful. Gods he saw her speak the truth. He pressed his lips to hers passionately, briefly, a taste as more questions spilled from his lips.

"Would you have returned to me? Had it not been for your call?" Why did he insist on punishing himself. She had already said she was not leaving. He was happy with her, glad to wake up and the first thing he saw was her. To have a companion he could, in theory, speak about everything with and not be judged unfairly. "Sorry. I should not ask such things. I know you did not leave because you hated me. I... No. I need to know. Would you have come back if not for the call?" Markus was surprised by the need he harboured to that question. How much he wanted to know the truth. Her call had managed to bring her to Syliras the day before he left, at the last moment. A play of her gods undoubtedly. But still, had it not been for the call she would have come to Syliras - if she had come for him - only to find him not there. But she had found him. They had met. Their love had been rekindled. Would it endure, he did not know yet. But he hoped so, hoped that she'd stay with him - especially after these cruel answers he demanded.
Markus Andres
The OTK

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Overlored (1)

Postby S'Essy on September 9th, 2014, 3:50 pm

Her arms shifted again, bit nervously, as he opened his eyes, looking at her. Dark emerald eyes were same as the old times. Looking at her the same way. Her hands lied on his shoulders. How could she do that again to him. And to herself, because it just hurt as much to her as to him, she was sure about it. S'Essy leaned close to him, returning his passionate kiss. With one of her hand she was caressing his cheek and more questions were asked. And this was harder to answer than any other.

She let a little smile appear on her face. She did that in her confusion. "You don't want me to lie do you?" She gave her another brief kiss before she continued, her hand was still on his cheek, sliding it to back of his head. Running her fingers through his hair. The Konti sighed. "I don't know, but I do know I wanted to come back. I wanted to visit you again but... I was hesitating for a long time. I wasn't sure if I could look into your eyes or you to mine." Her little smile remained, but guilt was in her eyes. "I would have, but if my Call wouldn't urge me, maybe I wouldn't be here now. "

Her other arm also moved from his shoulder around his torso, embracing him. Feeling his chest against hers. Feeling his warm. Finally those words left her throat which she kept in herself for a long time. "I like you, Markus! For my and yours gods and goddesses, I really do. I didn't leave because I wanted to." She kissed his cheek and went down, kissing his neck. The healer wanted the sergeant more than anything. S'Essy eased up finally, everything was out from her.
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Markus Andres on September 11th, 2014, 7:55 pm

The knight shook his head gently, barely noticeably as she asked her question. Rhetorical or not. He wanted the truth. Always wanted the truth rather than half cooked lies and deception. He was a man of Tyveth damn it! As she spoke, Markus heard the undertone. She had missed him, truly missed him. But circumstances. The long travel. Everything was in the way for her to come to him. It was a large step. Markus did not blame her, he had not come to visit her either, had done his best to knock her out of his mind and forget her. In all those years she had entertained the idea of coming back to him. The fear that they could not mend their differences. Mend the break up that had left him broken. Why did women always do that with him. A tingle went down his spine with her hand playing with his hair. Still darkened with mud in places. Her honesty did strike deep, did make him realize he was fortunate her goddess had set her on a new path. One to him and that she had wanted to go but never had the courage to do so. He could understand that. Wish it was otherwise, but he could understand it perfectly. What came next, however, surprised him. Sweet words and lips pressed to his skin. Tender love.

Markus had not thought he needed to hear such words to feel comfortable with himself in the relationship. Thought it was implied with every stroke and every passionate kiss. But hearing S'Essy speak those words made him feel better about himself. Gave him a little confidence boost that he sorely needed after the news about his family and all the self-doubt and not knowing what to do. Washed away with the honest love that S'Essy showed him. Passion washed over him as she poured her heart to him. His hands brushed down her backside, applied a simple firm pressure as he leant her back. He took a deep breath before he went under the waterline with his lover under him. She could breathe down here, for him it was much different. A hand slid back up her back, rubbing across the scales and pale skin that twined together to form the beautiful Konti woman. Applied gentle pressure to the base of her neck and his lips found hers and kissed her passionately. Tried to press her as far down in their private pool as possible. She enjoyed the water and the rain and his questions had denied her fun in the water. Freedom and passion. He hoped he could provide a little of both to his lover. It felt amazing. A little clumsy as well as the water tried to reject him and lift him out. But the water pressing from all sides. The warmth of both the water and his lover mixed together. There was more he wanted to talk about. The future. Ideas. Plans. Goals. But those things could wait, now he wanted to be selfish and look for his own short term desire.
Markus Andres
The OTK

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Overlored (1)

Postby S'Essy on September 12th, 2014, 12:33 pm

He didn't answer, he didn't say anything but he didn't have to. S'Essy exactly knew what he thought and felt through his eyes. It was amazing that afterall this time she could easily read him, know his needs. As his arms were around her, hers went around his torso, let the knight take the healer wherever he wanted to. She was surprised though. He leant her back and back till she was almost underwater. Did he really plan to do this? It wasn't exactly the easiest task for a human.

He certainly did, he took a deep breath before he joined her at the bottom of the pool. Kissing him passionately, feeling both of her lover and the water's warmth. Markus was gently keeping her down, although it was easy for her, she was in her element there, though for him it was a different story. She didn't wait long till she decided to push his chest up back to the air, where he could breath again.

Broke the kiss briefly and was smiling brightly at him. "How sweet you are. But I enjoy being here with you just as much as underwater. How about we go with the easier way?" She winked and continued tasting his lips. Her body shifted again a bit, put her legs around his waist, leaned onto him.
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Markus Andres on September 14th, 2014, 7:26 am

Their skin pressed together. Her arms wrapped around him familiarly as their went under water. As the water pressed against him. What had been freedom turned into a nightmare. Felt as if Laviku himself pushed his foul waters into his mouth. Markus rose as S'Essy pushed him to the surface. Where air remained and Markus felt his disdain for the water remain as he looked at his beautiful lover. Kvist hoped she did not know how much he loved her for what she said - Or she'd tease him to the end of days. He had hoped that under the water would have made her realize how much he loved her. Without a single spoken word. But... As the terror of a hundred dead knights rolled through him he knew that was not possible. He could never emerge from the water feeling free and fulfilled. He bit his teeth together as S'Essy pulled herself closer to him.

How can I ever explain to her? He asked himself as she talked to him. A horny confident smile appeared as she spoke of something easier. She would not know how deep she had struck him with those words. It was another world as she shifted her balance. Removed him from the world underneath. Breathing became heavy as he stared beyond the room. Lips touched his. Continued to do so and it was those amazing lips that drew him back to her. Without her he had been trapped within his own personal hell where Imass was torn from him time after time. As he drew in the air from his nose he saw the closed eyes of his lower press her lips to his.

How lucky am I?

He pressed his lips to hers in response. Felt his hands press against her buttocks as she tried to push him clear of the water. Futile effort if he did not help her. He lifted her from the water as she clung to him. Gods he loved her. Beautiful woman. He was lucky beyond belief. He lifted her from the water that she loved. Loved more than she loved him without a doubt. How could he compete with a god? He might not enjoy his realm, but still, he could not reject that his realm affected more than most. Kvist rejected those thoughts and pulled his lover from the water. One leg lifted from the water and pressed against the dry ground. Drips of Laviku came from the muscular leg as Markus broke their kiss. He had once had a lover who enjoyed his displays of physical strength. S'Essy was more than that he believed. She enjoyed the man who performed those acts. Markus felt his leg strain. The support demanded of his thigh as the muscles tightened to pull up the two lovers. Despite part of his weight being carried on the other leg, most of the weight straining his leg belonged to himself.

"Easier way, perhaps for you." Markus said as he broke the kiss briefly and grunted as he showed her the extent of his strength. Carried her clear of the water and placed her upon her back within moments. A smirk upon his lips as their bodies pressed together. Gods he had missed her. How her bare body pressed against his. He stopped himself as powerful arms let go of her and found places to rest themselves on either side of her. A small smirk appeared as emerald met beautiful indigo.

"Gods I missed your eyes." He said softly before he closed the distance and pushed his lips between her brows. Gave her little room the move on the cobbled stone made wet by the pair of lovers.
Markus Andres
The OTK

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Overlored (1)

PreviousNext