OOC Info Upon Dark Shores

Black Rock's OOC discussion forum, living and dead alike are always welcome.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Citadel of the Dead Queen, Black Rock is the island off of the eastern coast of Falyndar. Mythic and mysterious, few know what truly inhabits it. [Lore]

Upon Dark Shores

Postby Traverse on December 20th, 2014, 6:43 pm

C
Hey guys! Glad you're taking advantage of Arriving Night and I cannot wait to see what you get up to :)

I'm stopping by to deliver you a new location in the form of Bleak Heights Paper, a sort of result of the previous two locations I made up for you, and an odd little shop to boot.

Along with it comes a way to contribute to Black Rock's very own periodical here. This is an opportunity to put your own little creative stamp on Black Rock in a number of ways, and to also hopefully get a fun little activity for us all to work on, I'd love to shape and make actual copies of the Bleak Heights Paper for you folks and other people to read and admire as well as set Black Rock apart as the unique and awesome city we all know it is.

I'll be dropping in again soon my lovely Rockers :), love what you're all doing so far,

-Traverse
C
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Upon Dark Shores

Postby Maro on December 29th, 2014, 1:04 am

Phyolea,
I'm interested in threading on some seahorse races with you, if you'd still like. Also, I was interested in having Maro attempt to swim in the ocean, and I think that might end up being a good place for him to run into you. Let me know what you think, either via PM or here. :)
Maro
Player

Words: 179660
Joined roleplay: August 11th, 2014, 1:56 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Donor (1) Power Fork (1)

Upon Dark Shores

Postby Maro on January 5th, 2015, 4:34 pm

So I have a thread started for the Arriving Night. It might take me a post or two more to get to where the celebration is actually held, but feel free to jump in whenever and however you like. Happy Winter and New Year, everyone!
Maro
Player

Words: 179660
Joined roleplay: August 11th, 2014, 1:56 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Donor (1) Power Fork (1)

Upon Dark Shores

Postby Traverse on January 18th, 2015, 11:25 pm

Hello my lovely Rockers!

So this announcement is going into each and every city in Falyndar and it is an advertisement for modded threads with me. I have the time and the unwavering desire to do some threading with you guys, from job threads, to Gnosis threads, and anything your little hearts can think up. If you have been hankering for a modded thread now is the time to drop on by, shoot me a PM and talk to me about something you'd like to do. You can even come to me with the desire for a modded thread, with absolutely no idea of what to do and I'll have a fun time thinking of something for us to do. This offer will be open all season to anyone in Falyndar so hit me up!

Hope to hear from all of you soon :)

-Traverse
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Office
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Upon Dark Shores

Postby Traverse on February 15th, 2015, 1:42 am

Howdy Rockers!

Just stopping by to say I'm finally getting to your submissions int he Creation Corner.

The first edition of updates is an addition to the Falyndar Flora page that brings you to Black Rock's very own plant page. This list will only be for plants found exclusively on the island, so if they can be found anywhere else they'll go in their own category. Thank you to Maro for the two that are in the list now!

Hope your Winter is going well my lovelies and if anyone is still hiding in the city and looking for a modded thread the offer still stands!
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Office
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Upon Dark Shores

Postby Traverse on February 24th, 2015, 10:53 pm

Hello Rockers!

The season change is nearly upon us, so remember to put down those placeholders and finish up job threads so we can get you paid and ledgers sorted out in a timely manner with the season change! I am excited for the Spring and bringing some new plots and locations into play!

-Traverse
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Office
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Upon Dark Shores

Postby Traverse on March 1st, 2015, 5:04 pm

Hello Rockers!

Your new seasonal calendar, and registry are up along with a brand new set of seasonal challenges. There is not a medal to go with them yet, but there most certainly will be by the end of the season as something to look forward to anyone who completes them all!

I will be posting up 3 temporary city NPCs shortly as part of the challenges and season calendar. Also Black Rock will be getting a visit from Alvadas's trade ship and travelling circus the Mischief this season as well, once I know what dates it will be here I will edit it into the calendar and post the dates here as well. Remember to update your ledgers and finish up those job threads, and I look forward to a fun Spring on Dira's Isle with you all :)

-Traverse
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Office
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Upon Dark Shores

Postby Traverse on March 8th, 2015, 7:27 pm

Hey guys!

So we now have a Black Rock NPC Library! Maro's NPCs are added in as well as the temporary Konti NPCs that are a key part in completing Black Rock's seasonal challenges!!!!!

More NPCs will come, hopefully to the wiki as well as the library, so stay tuned :)

-Traverse

Traverse
Journey to your limits

Office
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Upon Dark Shores

Postby Crook on March 24th, 2015, 9:48 pm

Hello all!
Just stopping in to say hello. Although I don't have my character fully completed yet, I hope to have him up and running soon. I'm planning on having my little half-Zith employed as an animal handler for those who are brave enough to visit him... :ninja:
ImageImageImage
Crook
Player

Words: 7851
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2015, 9:30 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Upon Dark Shores

Postby Traverse on March 25th, 2015, 1:31 am

Hello Crook and welcome to Black Rock!

If you have any questions in the character making process, or want anyone to check over your CS in any level of your process with it let me know! I will most certainly be interested to see your half Zith on the island, I'm sure most will be a little leery, but Black Rock is a generally more accepting community than most places on Mizahar, so we shall see :)
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Office
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

PreviousNext