[Firenze] The Giant Book of Scraps

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Firenze on May 31st, 2016, 2:45 am

Hey all,

I am finally starting to get to a place in my 'new' life that is becoming my 'new' normal. I still want to continue to write and I don't want anyone to think that I've forgotten about them. I am going to slowly start getting back into things and try to get a pattern going on so that I can become reliable again.

I'm sure you're aware that my father passed, however he had a girlfriend and a lot of things that needed taken care of. She... is something else. I've always tried to have a positive outlook on life and always, always give everyone a clean slate when I meet them. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt. When I was growing up she was a ... for lack of a better word... something that rhymes with witch. I just never knew HOW bad she truly was. A lot of things have come to light and it became very clear that she did not love my father, that she was only there for the money and she had proceeded to steal from our family, cause drama and a ton of issues. It's sad, really. We barely had time to grieve before it began. Maybe an hour. It makes me sick that there are people that are actually like that! Call me naive or childish, but I can't wrap my mind around what could make someone behave or speak in such a way. I can't even go into everything that has happened because it makes me sick, physically sick to my stomach, but also it's a huge laundry list that I really don't want to air out.

ANYWAY, back to the writing. I will be around, I'll be a little slow as I'm working 12 hour days now, farming season is upon us and ballooning season is right around the corner. I want to keep my threads a bit more restricted this season, I can't do 15 at a time.. it's not that I don't love you all, it's that it's impossible time-wise for me to do. If I could have a 30 hour day I would totally be down because then I know I could get my personal things taken care of and then I could write with all the people I want! If I tell you that I can't, it doesn't mean I don't want to, if anything I will try to plan something out with you for the future, it just means.. I can't, really.
Firenze
Food, or Friend?

Words: 674676
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2014, 8:25 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Mizahar Grader (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on May 31st, 2016, 3:03 am

Glad you can still be with us Fire! I hope things go well for you in the future! I understand what it's like; knowing those type of people. Selfish inconsiderate *******. Anyways! I hope your jobs would be well! This year is meant to be sunny. I hope. You'll definitely make good cash off those crops. Again good luck to you Fire, and I give you many wishes of positivity. For the time being, have fun for the most part. :)

Cheers!

~Ferrin.

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Firenze on August 8th, 2016, 2:32 am

Going to start doing some cleaning house! I'm going to work on cleaning up old threads and sorting out this coming week.

I need myself back.

I know that sounds a little weird but after everything that's happened I feel like I've lost a piece of myself. A BIG part due to the fact that I've not been able to write. I broke at work this week on someone, although he's rather pushy, didn't deserve what I'd dished out. He sat and talked with me for awhile and helped me to realize that I needed to get back to me. I needed to do what I love. I LOVE writing. I love art, and I love you guys. Seriously. I've made some amazing friends on here that I truly care about and absolutely love writing with.

I'm going to make time. I have to for my sanity, lol. So, I am going to have at LEAST a few hours dedicated to writing per week. I know that may seem like a big cut from what I used to be able to do, and it is. I wish it were more, but as things progress with the new changes in my life I'm hoping to find more of it.

Here we go!
Firenze
Food, or Friend?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Pulren Marsh on August 8th, 2016, 6:45 am

Welcome back! Let's kill that stepfather!

Pulren Marsh
Your favorite Uncle

Words: 503518
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2014, 3:33 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on August 8th, 2016, 1:57 pm

Title

Welcome back Fire! I'm glad you've been able to get back on Miz and things are getting on track.

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Firenze on September 21st, 2016, 12:50 am

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Code: Select all
[center][img]http://imgur.com/kVTRSVk.jpg[/img][/center][style=width:638px;background-color:#353539;margin:auto; border:0px solid #000000; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px;][size=120]
[googlefont=Dosis][indent]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

[/size][/indent][/googlefont][/style]
Firenze
Food, or Friend?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Firenze on July 17th, 2018, 3:23 am

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

A

[style=width:600px;background:linear-gradient(#000000, #000000, #000000);margin:auto; border:1px solid #5B0000; border-radius: 25px 25px 35px 35px;padding: 15px;text-align:justify;color: #937272][center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=60110[/img][/center][size=120]
[googlefont=Dosis]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

[/size][center][style2=font-size: 200%][size=200][color=#5B0000][webfont=DamaskDings1]A[/webfont][/color][/size][/style2][/center][/googlefont][/style]
Firenze
Food, or Friend?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Postby Firenze on July 26th, 2018, 4:41 am

[style=width:577px; background-color: #000000; border-radius: 30px 30px 0px 0px; margin:auto; color: #73868f; padding: 10px; padding-top: 20px; padding-left:15px;][center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=60233[/img][/center]
[size=110][googlefont=Slabo]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.[/style][/size][/googlefont][center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=60235[/img][/center]
Firenze
Food, or Friend?

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Previous