A Nice Little Jaunt Through The Woods. (Garland)

Nivel meets up with Garland and helps him find a lost ring.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

Postby Nivel on December 15th, 2014, 4:48 am

"I suppose it must be done.." Nivel’s ears sank in sadness "Make sure to do it as fast as you can"
The pycons uneasiness only got worse as she was told the bodies would be burned to ash after, to a pycon this sounded absolutely horrible. Pycon that died turned to stone and it was extremely taboo to ever disturb a stoned pycon. It just seemed wrong to destroy the last remaining part of the creature that would remind the world of its existence.
"Do we really have to burn them?" Nivel with a mixture of confusion and remorse "It just seems so... cruel"
She thought of solutions that could make the horrible thing she knew she had to do easier for her to swallow "Could I make them little markers out of twigs so that their fellow yukman can know of their passing?" Nivel requested "I just can't bare to think they could just be burned away with nothing to show for their life"

OocI hope I made some one imagine a pycon getting stoned, on another note sorry for the short post
Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Garland on December 15th, 2014, 5:18 am

"You can put the up the graves, but... Yukmen will probably just destroy it." He said soberly. "I'll do it quickly and painlessly as possible."

He raised up his sword and quickly stabbed the Yukwoman's head, killing her instantly. He wiped off the blood, and bent down to talk to Nivel. "Don't be sad, now they are in a better place... A better place than this anyway." He gave a gentle pat with his finger on her head. "Right... We don't have any way to burn them, let's just leave them in a pile and get some knights to burn them. Let's get the ring and report back, you should make the graves now. I'll wait."

oocIt's ok, I know how using a phone feels like, also I don't have much to say in this post, I hope that's alright
Garland
A Father First, A Squire Second

Words: 687461
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2014, 2:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Nivel on December 15th, 2014, 7:23 am

"How can they be in a better place if there laying right there?." The stubborn pycon was perplexed "Sorry this is just something I need to do, I don't really care if the other yukmen kick it down..its the thought that counts."
Nivel was still very exhausted and in pain but she still managed to gather up a few twigs and place them next to each of the mutilated Yukman corpses. She clumsily tied dried leaves to the twigs which was all she could really do. Nivel wasn't a very skilled artist on a good day so they weren't going to look nice no matter what but that wasn't really the point.
"I'm going to name you three Dog kicker" She pointed to the beheaded Yukwomen "I'll name you Snarl" Pointing to the yukman that Garland had almost ripped in half "And I'll name you...Daisy" The other male yukman that was impaled with Garlands broad sword.
"I'll remember you even if you weren't very nice to me or my friends"
She turned back to Garland. "Okay let's get out of here, I feel horrible"

She sulked over to her mount and saddled up. The two squires went on there way back to the city where they returned the ring to it's rightful owner and informed the Order about the Yukman corpses.

Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Donor (1)

Postby Katelyn Marks on January 2nd, 2015, 2:54 am

Due Rewards

“After nourishment, shelter and companionship, stories are the thing we need most in the world.”
― Philip Pullman

Nivel
Skills
➢ Observation 5
➢ Socialization 5
➢ Riding 3
➢ Pyken 2
➢ Acrobatics 1
➢ Auristics 2
➢ Flux 2
➢ Tactics 1
➢ Escape Artist 1

Lores
➢ Patcha: Knows the Way Home
➢ Garland: No Good on Horseback
➢ Tall Folk are Strange
➢ Flux: Used in Bursts
➢ Auristics: Finding a Magical Object
➢ The Sound of Sweet Whispers
➢ Mercy for Monsters

Misc.
Shield Points: +4 for patrolling

Consequences: Nivel is going to hear faint voices for the next week. They will wake her up randomly and talk to her during the day. These voices will be accompanied by sudden and random splitting aches inside her nexus, and she'll find it hard to focus on any magic during this time, yet strangely be compelled to use said magic anyway.

Garland
Skills
➢ Observation 5
➢ Socialization 5
➢ Unarmed Combat 2
➢ Shield 2
➢ Acrobatics 1
➢ Weapon: Bastard Sword 2
➢ Tactics 1
➢ Riding 2
➢ Land Navigation 1

Lores
➢ Don't Disrespect Your Mount!
➢ Auristics: Inanimate Objects Have Weak Auras
➢ Auristics: Magical Objects Have Strong Auras

Misc.
Shield Points: +4 for patrolling

If you have any concerns or questions about your rewards please feel free to send me a message. Also, please edit your original grade request and mark it as graded. Thank you and enjoy!
Katelyn Marks
Gingersnap

Words: 226535
Joined roleplay: September 16th, 2014, 10:58 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Previous