OOC Info [Riverfall] Take The Plunge!

This thread is Riverfall's OOC Chatter thread. Feel free to post anything here you want. We're open to discussions, questions, fun images, anything at all is fair game.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

[Riverfall] Take The Plunge!

Postby Gossamer on March 15th, 2016, 10:42 pm

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Adyel on April 13th, 2016, 12:49 am

Hey all! If you guys are interested I have a couple of open threads for my fellow Riveraians to join. I'm trying to encourage people to get the award for completing all calendar tasks for the season. I'll place in a link for them both in a bit. :)
Adyel
Player

Words: 96562
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2015, 2:55 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Karin on April 18th, 2016, 7:26 pm

Hey there!

Karin's new to the city... she's exploring, and gaining basically an addiction to travel, which I'm also associating with exploring and going into new places, regardless of whether that's a good idea or not.

So, I've got an open thread here, and if anyone would like to bump into a sunburnt Svefra, then here's your chance. :)

10/7/17- All my threads are marked [open] and as such are open to all. :)
Karin
Ocean gazing

Words: 384298
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2015, 10:05 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Vypec on May 19th, 2016, 12:02 am

Hey guys, just wanted to drop in and say I'll be active again and sorry for the long absence. I'd love to continue old stories and create new ones with anyone in Riverfall :)
Vypec
Night Stalker

Words: 156592
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2016, 6:49 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Shimoje on May 29th, 2016, 5:37 pm

Hello Everyone!

I am very very pleased to announce that Shimoje will be docking at Riverfall on the 52nd of the Summer and staying till the 58th. I have lots of plots and some very very exciting things going on that I am working with others on. If you would like to be part of the RPs here in Riverfall with Shimoje, parts of the crew, or any possible passengers I bring with me please please please - send me a PM to let me know you are interested! Ofcourse, a post here doesn't hurt either!

The Tipsy Wench will setting sail away from Riverfall on the 58th of Summer. If you want to join it as a crewmember or a passenger here is some information: The Tipsy Wench Yahebah is the next step after Riferfall! I look forward, however, to having a very interesting and plot filled 6 days here in Riverfall! It, however, depends one your PCs - so why not have the chance to meet a rare bald headed Zeltivian!

Speech Thoughts
Shortly after departure of the Tipsy Wench, a deeply held secret started to show itself as Shimoje's mental stability started to become more clear. His hand will bear the mark of Lykata and glow with a symbol of Lormar.

test

Imagetest test testtest testtestesteste testtettttttt Image

test
Shimoje
Scientist

Words: 301120
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2016, 11:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Skyard Underwood on June 11th, 2016, 11:47 pm

Skyard Underwood
The Snow Swept Warrior

Words: 205954
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2015, 5:20 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Ashar on July 10th, 2016, 9:54 pm

Hello Riverfall!

So this is a little awkward for me, because this is me returning from a year-long absence without really knowing how to get back into it. A lot of the background knowledge is still there, but I have no idea what's topical in Riverfall these days or even recent events. I want to pick Ashar back up again, so if anyone can help me fill in the blanks that'd be much appreciated!

By the same token, most of the people I was in threads with are either gone or have forgotten about me, so I'm in the market for some new thread partners. I know this thread hasn't seen use since June, but I see that the forum is still active! If anyone pokes their head in here, know that I'm looking.

And that's it really. Hope everyone has a nice day, a nice season, and nice plots to fill the time. Until later!
Ashar is being renovated. Be patient!

"Do not try to fight yourself. Such is the road to chaos."
Image Image Image
Ashar
Pushing onward

Words: 142780
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2014, 1:04 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Maya Lark on July 11th, 2016, 1:40 am

Welcome back Asher. I would love for Ashlyn to maybe meet an Akalak personally if you are up for it.
Maya Lark
Player

Words: 67052
Joined roleplay: September 26th, 2015, 3:34 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Orin Fenix on July 17th, 2016, 1:32 pm

Hi folks! Looks like there's a strong chance that Orin might end up in Riverfall for a good portion of the summer. If there's a plot or story you might like to explore with him, please let me know.
Orin Fenix
Almost Iron But Actually Master Chef

Words: 1186489
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2015, 12:06 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby Orin Fenix on July 24th, 2016, 11:02 pm

So I've made it official and all and Orin is trying to restart his life (for now) in Riverfall. I've made an open thread here if anyone wants to hop in on that. I really have no preference as to what direction it ends up going in, so feel free to do whatever you'd like in it!
Orin Fenix
Almost Iron But Actually Master Chef

Words: 1186489
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2015, 12:06 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)