Under the Mountain (Sultros OOC)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The fortified mountain city of the Isur. [Lore]

Postby Gillar on March 1st, 2013, 9:34 am

Indeed, Sultros' part of the Regional Quest has the potential to be earth-shattering for the Kingdom. Without giving away too much all at once, there will be a sprinkling of magic, mystery and mayhem as well as some in-depth exposure involving a Lost Clan. Whimsy has given the link and I will reaffirm it here. There are some great things to be had with this quest, background information not revealed thus far regarding the Isur and the Kingdom, exclusive Lores, experiences and great adventure and discovery beyond belief!

Also, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce Whimsy as a much appreciated AS helping out here in Sultros. It is my pleasure to welcome her to the Kingdom!
Gillar
Forging the World

Words: 1345407
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 6:44 pm
Race: Isur
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Smithis on March 10th, 2013, 3:23 pm

Hello everyone! Who's available for threading?
Smithis
Player

Words: 25572
Joined roleplay: March 10th, 2013, 2:14 pm
Character sheet

Postby Gillar on March 20th, 2013, 9:36 am

I will definitely get an overview of Terras here shortly. It's been a rotten past several days otherwise I would have had it posted and the Regional Quest thread started for those who signed up. I am going to get that posted in a few minutes though.

Here is the list I have of those who expressed interest in participating:

Garron Strongarm Coglias

Artifex

Ly'an Godhammer

Smithis
Gillar
Forging the World

Words: 1345407
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 6:44 pm
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Sulphor Rath on March 24th, 2013, 5:49 pm

G'day to all, currently residential in Sultros or otherwise, Isur! :)

Finished creating this character today and looking forward to roleplaying in Sultros and with all its denizens. My character, summarized really quick, is a 20 year old male Isur of the Pitrius Clan who desires to join the ranks of the Silver Tower Sentinels because of his own (secret) reasons as well as because of his father's desire to rectify his family's name and pride.

His father is a washed up, discredited, Sentinel y'see.

Anyway, that's him in a nutshell, don't hesitate to contact me if you'd like a roleplay with me. I'm sure we'll be able to work something out that's fun for both/all of us.

:)
Sulphor Rath
Player

Words: 8817
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2013, 11:43 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Smithis on March 24th, 2013, 11:28 pm

Welcome it's always good to see our numbers swelling. There's something I found weird with your CS though. You describe your character as an adult, but a twenty year old Isur would more or less be a ten year old child by human standards. If I read the lore correctly that would mean he'd be both physically and mentally a ten year old. There doesn't appear to be a finite age for becoming an apprentice, so maybe your character has been an initiate for quite a number of years now and hasn't passed all of them yet? Or you could just rewrite your physical appearance bit?

I might be wrong. I don't think I am, but I might be. Also, I'd be happy to thread with you as soon as this bit is cleared up. Really glad to have you.

Oh, on another note - where is everyone?
Smithis
Player

Character sheet

Postby Sulphor Rath on March 25th, 2013, 7:25 am

Woah, very much appreciated for this correction! Totally overlooked that fact, I'll edit my CS accordingly once I have the time, later today/after work.

Thanks again, also the age for Sentinels to (usually) accept Isur as Initiates, is 20 years old; So I'll have to decide carefully how to approach this matter. :)

See y'around Smithis. ^^
Sulphor Rath
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Smithis on March 25th, 2013, 11:38 am

Yes, initiates are usually accepted around the age of twenty, but nowhere does it state that you couldn't be an initiate for a very long time.
Smithis
Player

Character sheet

Postby Garron Strongarm Coglias on March 25th, 2013, 3:38 pm

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm busy in my own domain so unfortunately Garron is seeing a recession. Hopefully he'll get to join the Hammers sometime and gain a better standing to meet you all, but until then he's just a lowly city guard.

Pitrius is an interesting choice, especially since it sets you against almost every other clan. :P Looking forward to interacting with you at least, hope to come back soon!
Will be gone for a couple days, grades need lifting
Garron Strongarm Coglias
My life for the isur, my life for Izurdin

Words: 29017
Joined roleplay: January 17th, 2013, 4:54 am
Character sheet

Postby Sulphor Rath on March 26th, 2013, 7:40 am

G'day everyone,

I decided to give my Pitrius' CS an overhaul and rework his appearance/concept/history from scratch. Basicly he's an ambitious 20 year old Pitrius Isur, who has to overcome his father's reputation as a washed up Sentinel. He aims to join the Silver Tower as one of its initiates once the time is right.

I won't start him off as an Initiate but I think in a month or so I'm going to attempt and get him 'enlisted'. Also, I'm going to rp him as a child, both in mind and body, although he'll be fairly intelligent and 'wise' for his years. Regardless he'll have his childish moments and such.

Looking forward to interacting with you guys, if you'd like an rp with me. :)
Sulphor Rath
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Garron Strongarm Coglias on March 26th, 2013, 4:32 pm

You're half everyone else's age, it's refreshing to see a child character. You won't get any hostility from Garron, but expect the magic-y stuff to make him cautious. :P
Will be gone for a couple days, grades need lifting
Garron Strongarm Coglias
My life for the isur, my life for Izurdin

Words: 29017
Joined roleplay: January 17th, 2013, 4:54 am
Character sheet

PreviousNext