Under the Mountain (Sultros OOC)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The fortified mountain city of the Isur. [Lore]

Postby Kaili on April 20th, 2013, 1:00 pm

Hullo all!
I'm a new(ish) Isur... ^-^
I can't wait to start the quest and all *cheers*
heh... going to be so fun to bring Kaili out of her comfort zone...

If anyone wants to thread, I'm completely up for it, just PM me ^-^
"This is Kaili talking" "This is someone else talking"
Kaili
The grumpy Isur smith...

Words: 23335
Joined roleplay: March 27th, 2013, 9:36 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet

Postby Blooming on April 23rd, 2013, 6:49 pm

Hello hardworkers!

I'm the new Junior Storyteller of Kalea! I want to bloom these cities and yours as well! :D I have already something in my mind for you I hope you can see it soon and I hope you will like it!

If you have anything in your mind don't be afraid pm me and ask me!

Thank you Phoenix! ~
Blooming
Let Mizahar bloom

Words: 14480
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2013, 10:47 am
Race: Staff account

Postby Phoenix on June 25th, 2013, 7:10 pm

Sultros!

I'm going to sneak in here while Gillar isn't looking and wave my flag around, because now that its summer I find myself with a bit more time and energy to spare. I would really like to get to know all of you, and the city better.

So let me know if there is anything I can do, any ideas you might have for your PC or the city or the region that you would like to see play out or happen, and we will see what we can do!

I think Sultros is awesome and I am super excited to be more involved.
x
Phoenix
The Capacity for Inspiration

Words: 782528
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2010, 3:54 am
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Artifex on July 9th, 2013, 2:18 am

ImageI would love to do something that would help me get closer to Izurdin, and higher into the ranks of priesthood. I've just been distracted by other things as of late, but have been putting more effort back into Rp'ing since I've recently gotten more free time.
Artifex
Through faith we shall forge the future.

Words: 37797
Joined roleplay: December 14th, 2012, 6:54 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Virres on September 2nd, 2013, 5:11 pm

I decided to stop by to say hello to everyone here, and say sorry to anyone who I might have been threading with before. IRL and a lack of muse made me drop this character for a while but now I feel that I might be able to handle him again... Hopefully I can meet some new people and possibly finish some fo the threads started before... If anyone I was rping with is still around that is lol
Virres
Player

Words: 16489
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2012, 9:32 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Gillar on November 11th, 2013, 2:14 am

Howdy all,

My continued apologies for lack of action in Sultros, I own that completely.

As I type this, I am also in the process of catching up on grading requests with a few completed already. I am going to continue catching up while also doing a few posts here and there. It may take a day or two to get it all complete but know that I am on it.

I am working hard to get all my development work caught up as well which includes an actual map of Sultros City and Citadel which I am currently working on and have a very rough draft completed. Following that I will also put up maps of the other cities and citadels as I complete them along with a map of the actual Kingdom which includes locations of Border/Trading Posts and the major tunnel highways connecting the cities.
Gillar
Forging the World

Words: 1345407
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 6:44 pm
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Eanos on November 11th, 2013, 9:42 am

Thanks very much for the grading Gillar. It's great to see you back and catching up. All the detail is very much appreciated in what you have added over the last years and I look forward to everything new.

So thanks! We do appreciate it especially as I know how busy you get.
Eanos
Overgiven Magesmith

Words: 443521
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2010, 2:38 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Donor (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Pjeil on January 31st, 2014, 3:43 am

Just wanted to point out, belatedly, that map Gillar made is so awesome. Looks great!

I wonder what programs he use to make it. :)
Note: The avatar is what he is projected to look like when Pjeil grows up! He is not an adult, he is a child of about 11-15 in terms of body structure. Isur physically develop rapidly. He has the mentality of a 11 year old.
Pjeil
Patientia Infinitus

Words: 35180
Joined roleplay: August 11th, 2013, 1:18 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Mirage on July 21st, 2014, 7:38 pm

Attention Sultros!

I am Mirage, RS of Kalea and it is a pleasure to be here! I would like to take this post to introduce myself, and to say that I am looking forward to helping all of you get your plots going in this wonderful city :). Right now I am working on a new project which will place graders in each city in the region, to keep the backlog of grades down and to ensure that everyone's plots are going smoothly until a new ST can be found for your lovely city. So please take a moment to thank your wonderful graders, and if you are a grader and you want to help please feel free to PM me! If you are interested in becoming a grader then I also encourage you to do so. Lets move forward toward a brighter tomorrow! As always Happy Writing!

Question your Reality,
Mirage
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Words: 1231300
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:47 am
Office
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)

Postby Raien Ironarm Pitrius on July 21st, 2014, 10:23 pm

Hey guys! I'm one of the Graders Mirage was talking about, and I'll be watching over Sultros and a few other cities for the time being. Hopefully, we can get this city going again! So, for all those players, new, old, and prospective alike. Just know that the city is at least somewhat supported again, and there will no longer be such a backlog, nor will your requests go unanswered for long.
Last edited by Raien Ironarm Pitrius on July 26th, 2014, 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raien Ironarm Pitrius
Blackarm the Strong

Words: 109742
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2014, 8:54 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

PreviousNext