Solo Setting Targets

Zhol takes advantage of a quiet moment to practice his archery.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

Setting Targets

Postby Zhol on January 31st, 2015, 9:56 pm

20th Winter, 514

ffft. thunk.
ffft. thunk.

It had been occupying Zhol's thoughts a lot today: how to describe the sound of an arrow being fired; the whip of the bow string past your cheek; the creak of the composite wood and bone relaxing; the sound like a breeze or heavy sigh as the arrow pierced the air; the deep, reverberating thud as the projectile pounded it's way into the target. There was something deeply satisfying about it, something addictive almost; it was easy to see how a whole culture could become obsessed around it. It wasn't as if archery was unheard of in Endrykas, but there it was mostly the foray of the hunters; here though, it was the way to pass the time, and if you couldn't shoot, there wasn't much point to you; at least, that was how it seemed through an outsider's eyes.

Zhol hadn't been brave enough to visit the formal archery ranges again, but that was a blessing in disguise. Aside from that one afternoon spent by the lakes with Khara, his target had lived in the Skyhigh Stables, dragged out into the pastures during quiet moments, or here into the riding cave. It was perfect for days like today, when much of the city was focused on the market; when merely being here was more important than actually doing anything. There were always tasks and odd jobs near the beginning of the day; horses to groom or to let out to pasture; straps and buckles hung on the wrong hooks in the tack room that needed rearranging; sacks of horse dung to be left out to dry, to be burned as fuel and save Wind Reach's precious wood reserves; but most of those tasks fell to the Chiet and the Dek, and tasks like training horses, training riders, training yasi and adult Inarta to handle horses for work in the mines or the gardens? Those couldn't be done if the people to be taught were otherwise occupied. Wind Reach ground almost to a halt on market days, and if you had no wares to sell, there was little to do. Zhol was here for no other reason than the fact that someone had to be, just in case.

And so here he was, practising his archery. No, practising didn't seem like enough of a word: rehearsing his archery. It wasn't enough to simply be good; he had to look good doing it as well. It was no good hitting the target if your poise and posture doing so was worth laughing at. It was that which Zhol was focusing on perfecting now, caring less about how accurately he hit the target, and more about how accurately and fluidly he could achieve the correct stance over and over. His arrows were scattered haphazardly across the target board - at least they were all on the target though; he took some solace in that - but his shoulders and back were finding the positions they were supposed to, his hand was drawing the string back as far as it was supposed to, with ever so slightly less difficulty. Idly, he wondered if there were other things he could try to bulk up the muscles in his arms and shoulders, and make matters easier for himself.

He worked his way through the process one stage at a time. Hips forward. Back straight. Shoulders down. Elbow outwards; bent, not locked. Fingers loose around the bow; let the string pull it into your hand, don't grip it. One eye half way closed, forcing himself to focus with the one closer to the arrow. The bullseye skewered by the arrow point in his vision. Steady breaths. Emptying his lungs completely, so that each shot was fired under the exact same conditions. Breathe out. Three. Two. One.

ffft. thunk.

Zhol grimaced. That had felt like a good one, but the arrow impaled itself too low and too right of where it was supposed to be. The worst part was that if Khara was here, she'd praise him for it. It was better, marginally, than what he'd been capable of before. But it wasn't better enough. Just because he could earn her praise easily didn't mean that he deserved it.

He reached for another arrow, heaved out his frustration as a sigh, and once again settled into thinking about how to describe those sounds.
"Pavi" | "Common" | "Nari" | "Symenos"
Dad Thoughts | Dinah Thoughts | Khara Thoughts
This template was made by Khara, the letter Q, and the numbers 87 and 13.
Zhol
Carry on, wayward son.

Words: 710796
Joined roleplay: July 10th, 2014, 4:45 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)

Setting Targets

Postby Zhol on March 14th, 2015, 12:08 am

"There you are."

Zhol didn't stop as he heard the voice bouncing it's way through the echo trails of the riding cave. His mind was focused, running through the steps yet again. First the stance, then the shoulders. Nock the arrow. Raise the bow. Check the arm. Draw the string. Check again. Breathe. Aim. Breathe. Aim. Breathe. Breathe. Release.

Another shot launched; another arrow flung across the distance between Zhol and his targets. Another hit, another puncture of the target; another disappointing miss from where he was supposed to be. His shots weren't wide anymore; just low. Still a failure, though. Still a miss from where he was aiming. Still not good enough to earn the praise that Khara would give him regardless.

He sighed, and let his shoulders slump, finally turning his gaze towards his fellow horse Avora, Kami. "There I am," Zhol agreed, a tired and forlorn tone in his voice.

As always, Kami seemed not happy per se, but not sad either. She seemed at peace. Content. Everything was fine with Kami. Nothing ever seemed to phase her. Zhol envied that. "Not where you want to be, I take it," she surmised, correctly.

"No," Zhol agreed, though it was hardly much of an omission. Kami was one of the few Inarta who didn't treat him like an Outsider. She listened, not just allowing him to talk and let the words wash over her, but really listened; and then she gave back, be it advise, or consolation, or whatever it was that needed to be said. if it weren't for Kami, he and Khara would still have been trapped in the limbo of Fall; Kami would deny the part she had played of course, but Zhol was sure of it. Her nudging, her gentle advice, her refusal to let him slip backwards and run away; Khara may have stolen Zhol's heart all on her own, but Kami had made sure it was gift-wrapped and waiting for her. "Khara is at work."

A ponderous frown creased Kami's brow. "So are you," she observed, hesitantly; the frown deepened. "But you don't want to be."

"I always work market days," Zhol countered, as if he were quoting some grim statistic about death rates and plagues. He readied another arrow, frustration shoving him through the steps this time. "Almost always," he corrected as he drew back the string again; his irritation gripped around his chest, locking his lungs in place, refusing to let him breathe. The arrow launched, and struck wide. Back to that again. His improvements undone. Petch.

A sympathetic ghost of a smile tugged at her expression. She drew a little closer, head cocking to one side as she observed Zhol's tense stance, eyebrows rising in inquiry. "This have something to do with that list you've been scribbling the last few days? Things for Khara's birthday?"

Zhol's eyes widened in a mix of surprise and horror. At first he wondered how Kami knew; but then of course she did. She remembered those things, odd little details, things mentioned in passing. She knew the effort he'd put into sprucing up the old sleigh that they'd bought. She knew when he'd been preparing it for, and could easily have worked out why. The list though? She'd seen that? Since Zhol's trip to the market ten days ago, he'd been scrawling down things that he'd seen, and wanted to purchase as part of Khara's surprise. Blankets, candles, food - all sorts. He'd hoped to sneak to the market today, to gather the last of what he'd needed; but here he was.

His expression and posture slumped further still. "Doesn't really matter now."

Kami's arms folded across her chest; in an instant she went from sympathetic to stern. "Oh really?" she accused. "All of a sudden, the love of your life doesn't really matter? And neither does the birthday you've been fretting about since before you even told her how you felt? All because, what, you're stuck here, and the market will be closed by the time you get there?"

"Yes!" Zhol snapped back, his anger boiling over. It subsided within a split second, apology already forming on his face as he realised he was venting his frustrations at one of the least deserving people in existence.

Strangely though, Kami didn't respond with anger of her own; nor was she shocked, or surprised, or offended. Instead, a small flicker of a smile snuck onto her features, and then blossomed into a broad grin. "You're very stupid sometimes, Zhol," she teased. [color=#93b6d9]"Why do you think I'm here?"

Zhol stared at her blankly. "Why -"

Kami rolled her eyes. "Just shut up and give me the list," she insisted playfully. "I'm going to the market anyway. Might as well order what you need, and have them deliver it to you down here. It's the least I can do."

Embarrassment creased Zhol's features. "The least you could do is nothing," he pointed out, fumbling the crumpled scrap of paper from his pocket, and handing it across to Kami.

She wrinkled her nose as she looked at it. "Your writing is terrible," she observed, momentarily distracted. "And it'll make you happy," she added off-hand. "What kind of friend would I be if I wasn't willing to make that happen?"

"Thank you," Zhol said quietly, a sheepish smile creeping onto his face.

Kami countered with a mischievous one of her own. "Besides," she teased, with a gesture towards the scattering of arrows across Zhol's target. "You look like you need to stay here and practice more."

Shopping List :
  • Picnic Basket Set -- 5 GM
  • Picnic Food (for two) -- 4 GM (from price list: Meals, Good (per day) = 2 gm)
  • Cake -- 3 GM (priced at 2 GM at Café Fleurs in Ravok; rounded up for imports/etc of ingredients, same as with pies in other threads! :))
  • Wine, Fine (bottle) -- 10 GM
  • Candles (20) -- 2 SM
  • Blanket, Winter (4) -- 2 GM

Total -- 25 GM (rounded)
Zhol
Carry on, wayward son.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Setting Targets

Postby Zhol on March 16th, 2015, 2:55 am

"Of course this is where you are."

As usual, Hansi's arrival was heralded by a gruff string of Nari. Zhol was never quite sure why this was, but he had his suspicions. Perhaps it was to attract his attention, with incomprehensible sounds rather than a language he could fathom. Perhaps it was an opportunity to insult him, without the horse boy understanding the meaning. Perhaps it was supposed to put him in his place; to remind the Outsider of what he was, in case he got any foolish ideas about feeling too comfortable or at home. Whatever the reason, it was how their conversations always began. Zhol nocked another arrow, and fought back the urge to sigh.

"You do realise that this is a riding cave, not -"

The bow creaked as Zhol drew back the string. "- not an arrow cave. Yeah, I know."

The prospect of someone watching him - especially someone as gruff and judgemental as Hansi could be - made Zhol nervous. He bundled the emotion up and compressed it into focus instead, forcing himself to pay sharp attention to every detail about his posture. He heard an odd, wet crunch as Hansi produced some sort of fruit - an apple perhaps - from about his person, and sunk his teeth into the flesh. Zhol struggled to zone it out, to focus on the task, on his aim, on his breathing -

"You know -"

The intentionally loud burst of speech from Hansi twanged against Zhol's nerves, and triggered the arrow to launch before it was ready. The projectile hurtled across the makeshift range, almost missing the target entirely, burying itself disappointingly in the white border that barely even counted as part of the target at all. Zhol's shoulders would have slumped, were it not for the frustrated tension that locked them in place.

"- this isn't exactly what I pay you for," Hansi pointed out; the flicker of a smile on his features suggested that his interest was more in distraction than the actual words.

"It's Market Day," Zhol replied, his frustration making it difficult to skirt the edges of an appropriate level of respect. "Someone needs to be here in case something is needed, but there are no lessons to teach; no stables left to muck out because I did that already; I can't take out any of the horses because it's too cold outside, and because I can't leave; I -"

Hansi held up a hand to silence Zhol, letting the gesture linger as he extracted another bite of fruit from the snack he'd brought with him. He seemed to be considering Zhol's words, slowly and carefully, and it took a few moments before he finally spoke. "It seems like something is bothering you," he surmised, meeting Zhol's gaze, "And I don't particularly care. In fact, I don't care at all. Your frustrations are your business, and not mine. I'm here to check on one of the pregnant mares, and I decided to look in and make sure you weren't dead; which you aren't."

Zhol's cheeks pinked with a mix of embarrassment and annoyance. "I'm sorry," he began, "It's just -"

The stablemaster held up his arms in an exaggerated shrug. "Don't care," he repeated again, an intense look levelled at Zhol, almost daring him to try and speak about his personal problems again. Eventually it subsided, a glance and a gesture directed towards Zhol's archery target. "Go on. Get back to your missing practice. You seem quite good at it."

Zhol's innards squirmed, but he kept his tongue in check as best he could, steering his mind in another direction entirely. Hansi turned to leave, but he called after him. "I need to borrow Smoke the day after tomorrow."

Hansi stopped, and glanced back. "No you don't," he countered.

"I -" Zhol began to protest.

The stablemaster cut him off. "You want to borrow Smoke. You don't need. Maybe it feels like a need, but it's not. The world won't end if you don't have something to pull that sled of yours. You want to borrow one of my horses."

A quiet moment followed, Zhol's jaw clenching. His body willed him to explain, to implore; but by his own admission, Hansi didn't care. "May I?"

"Why should I let you?" It was a fair question. Zhol taking a horse out for exercise on his day off was one thing: Solo in particular needed to be ridden and broken in properly, and all the animals in the stables needed exercise; if Zhol was willing to do that - to do his job - on a day off, then Hansi was content to look the other way. This was different though; it was harder to act oblivious, harder to shrug it off, harder to justify it as free exercise when there were sleighs and harnesses involved.

Zhol's mouth drew into a narrow line. "I'll shoot you for it," he said, an unexpected edge of determination in his voice.

Hansi quirked an eyebrow. "You're kidding, right?"

Zhol's expression didn't falter. "I'll shoot you for it," he said again.
Zhol
Carry on, wayward son.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Setting Targets

Postby Zhol on March 23rd, 2015, 2:05 am

Smug. That was the only word to describe Hansi right now.

Well, there were others. Most of them were in Pavi. All of them were some form of insult, veiled or otherwise. He had made his terms: not a contest of archery skill, but an appraisal of Zhol's. Not a typical challenge to hit the bullseye, but something more obscure.

"All you have to do," Hansi had explained, "Is knock the apple off that target." He made it sound so trivial, but he had made it anything but. An apple was already smaller than the bullseye - a target that Zhol had yet to successfully hit despite all of his many attempts - but Hansi's apple was half-eaten, less a target and more a decoration. It was an impossible task; and Hansi knew it.

Zhol scowled, and tugged the first arrow from his quiver, nocking it onto the bow string. He ran the mantra of steps, repeating the instructions over and over: feet in the right positions; shoulders stretched the right way; muscles tensed, muscles relaxed, in the right orders and combinations. He steadied his breathing. Raised his bow. Breathed. Drew back the arrow. Breathed. Aimed. Breathed. Counted. Breathed. Emptied his lungs; and then fired.

The arrow shot towards the target, that ever satisfying sound ringing out throughout the cave. As usual, it missed by a long way; though for perhaps the first time, he managed to be in the same plane as the bullseye - just a long way off to one side.

"Low and left," Hansi commented, arms folded across his chest, clearly enjoying this.

Zhol readied another arrow. Too far to the left? Then compensate to the right. He made sure to be careful with his eye line as he raised the bow and drew it back: careful that nervousness wasn't making him shy away from the correct line of sight to avoid striking himself in the cheek. He aimed a little to the left, towards where the apple would have been if there wasn't an enormous chasm carved out of it by Hansi's mouth. More mantra. More breathing. He loosed again.

"Oooh," Hansi mocked, the enthusiasm in his voice sounding fake to Zhol's ears. "Almost right on the centre line. Clipped the inner circle, too. A pretty good shot, if you were meant to be aiming for the target."

Why couldn't the stablemaster just be silent? Was this some punishment? Was this some not-so-subtle attempt to rescind his prior permissions, and discourage Zhol from using the cave as a range the way he had all winter? Was it some warped attempt at benevolence, to encourage him back to the proper ranges, and into the presence of other Avora?

Whatever it was, Zhol wished it would stop. Still low; that was what he focused on. Low by almost a foot; so aim a foot higher? That seemed preposterous, and yet that seemed to be what Hansi was encouraging him to do. Sceptical, he readied another arrow, squinting at his second shot, gauging the distance. He picked a smudge on the back wall of the cave, and used that as his new sight. Hoping to increase his odds, he contemplated his meditation techniques, trying to use the candle that he imagined for focus to burn away the frustration that Hansi was causing, every aggravation causing the flame to flicker, becoming increasingly more steady as he brushed them away. He drew a breath. This was it. He was calm. He was focused. He was compensating for whatever was throwing off his aim. This was for Khara, and he would succeed. A slowly exhaled breath, and his arrow launched.

Frustration turned into a raging inferno in his gut as the arrow sailed clean over the target. Hansi grimaced. So did Zhol. "Little too high that time," Hansi chimed in, the very definition of not helpful.

Zhol seethed in silence, but Hansi was determined to speak: determined to worsen the extent of Zhol's failure by explaining exactly why he was incapable of succeeding. "Everything falls, Zhol," he stated, as if we were explaining something ridiculously fundamental to a know-nothing Yasi. "Nothing wants to stay in the air; everything would rather be on the ground. Anything you drop, anything you throw, the end of a tree branch, birds in the sky; even arrows. Everything falls, until there's something underneath it that can't fall any further."

He paused: one of those "I bet they didn't teach you that at horse boy school" sort of pauses. "With arrows, what stops them from falling is that they move forward so fast, they can travel a long, long way before they reach the ground. The faster they go, the further they get before they fall; but they slow down eventually, and as they get slower their fall gets steeper. Arrows don't fly in a straight line, they fall in a curve. It's like -"

A flash of inspiration struck Hansi. "It's like the waterfalls beside the Sanikas Road. The water doesn't fall in a straight line, it curves, because it's already moving forward when it starts to fall off the mountain."

It was interesting, certainly; and were Zhol in a more receptive mood he might even be intrigued by the concept. Right now though, there was only one question that stubbornly resolved in his mind. "How is that supposed to help me?"

Hansi shrugged; it almost seemed like he was disappointed at how ill-received his wisdom was. "I suppose it won't," he conceded. "It'll take more than a few moments to undo that deficient outsider education of yours."

There it was; the familiar judgement. Everything non-Inarta was inferior by default. Inferior craftsmanship. Inferior skill. Inferior people. Inferior education now, too. Zhol was tired of it. He was tired of the Inarta. Tired of their smugness. Tired of being the inferior them to their superior us.

He snatched an arrow from his quiver, Not even bothering with his mantra or meditation this time. He was firing on anger, firing for speed, shots rattled off from his bow as swiftly as he was able. He wasn't even aiming at the apple anymore; barely even aiming at the target. One shot fired, then another, then another. One shot winged the bottom corner of the target. The next shot buried itself in the sand off to one side. The third struck true - at least, true for Zhol's purposes - and buried itself in the wooden support that held the target aloft. The ensemble shuddered at the unexpected impact, balance shifting, the apple teetered -

A chuckle escaped from Hansi. "Nice try," he conceded, as the apple faltered but didn't manage to fall. "Not what I had in mind, but at least you're putting your mind to work for a change." The stablemaster fell quiet. "Sadly though," he mused, "It seems you're down to your last arrow. Your Chiet has quite the disappointment in store for her."

Zhol's hand fumbled at his quiver, and found that Hansi was right. The disappointment and sorrow that flooded through him was unbearable. He'd let Khara down. No amount of effort could compensate for this fatal failure in her birthday preparations. Worse, he hadn't just failed because of his lack of skill - this was a failure of his own making. It was his arrogance that had caused the challenge in the first place. If he had been more deferential, more Inarta in his treatment of Hansi, more overt and formal in his respect, this would not have happened. He should have pleaded. He should have brokered a deal. He should have traded days off or extra hours of work. He should have offered to pay. Something. Anything. Anything but let his ego drive him into this.

He pulled the arrow from his quiver, and stared at it. No. The thought was determined, resolute. He looked at the bow; that wouldn't help him. His fingers released it, and it tumbled to the sand. There was another way. There had to be another way. He couldn't let her down. Wouldn't let her down.

Jaw clenched, he stalked down his makeshift range, arrow still in hand, feeling Hansi's eyes on him. He approached the target, glared at it, and with the blunt end of the arrow, jabbed at the half-eaten apple, sending it tumbling from it's perch and onto the floor.

"There," he scowled, loud enough for Hansi to hear as he turned back to look at him. "I knocked it off."

There was a grin - was it mocking? - from the stablemaster. He sucked in a breath through his teeth, the squeaking whistle filling the air of the riding cave. "Fair is fair," he conceded, with a shrug. Apparently the whole affair had lost it's interest for him; he was already beginning his strides back towards the exit. "But if anything happens to her while you and your pretty little bird are distracted with other business, there will be hell to pay."
Zhol
Carry on, wayward son.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Setting Targets

Postby Zhol on March 23rd, 2015, 2:26 am

As he carefully roamed the horse cave collecting his arrows, it was Zhol's turn to be smug. Granted, the number of arrows that had missed the target entirely was nothing to be proud of, but what mattered was that he'd won against Hansi; he'd outsmarted Hansi. If that wasn't due cause for a little smugness, he wasn't sure what was.

Each arrow was placed carefully back in his quiver: a fancy, far-to-expensive affair that the merchants at the market had talked him into buying. It was practically encased in straps and buckles; designed for climbing, but they had insisted that it was the perfect choice for the horse boy. It had seemed so logical at the time - with a lesser quiver, the arrows would have tumbled free from the rise and fall of a cantering horse; this one would keep them safe and secure, even if he fell from his mount. What his mind had neglected to point out at the time was that there was almost no situation where Zhol carried his bow and arrow out of the confines of the city; no arrows on horseback; no hunting expeditions. He'd been fleeced; good and proper.

He paused, counting the arrows he'd collected, and the ones skewered into the target, a mental tally keeping tabs on whether or not any were unaccounted for. Satisfied that there weren't any stray arrows or arrow fragments lurking in the sand for horses to shred their hooves on, he set about removing the arrows from the target, remembering the shot that had resulted in each one. His hand hesitated before it reached for the arrow that had pierced so close to the centre. How was it Hansi had phrased it? What were his mocking words? A pretty good shot, if you were meant to be aiming for the target.

"Ass," he muttered to himself, but his hand continued to hesitate, a frown forming on his brow. Hansi had been mocking, surely; and yet with hindsight, none of his words seemed quite so harsh. What was the lesson the stablemaster had tried to explain to him? Everything falls, even arrows? But then he'd done as Hansi had expected, hadn't he? He'd aimed high, and it had sailed clean over. He heard Hansi's words in his head again. Arrows don't fly in a straight line, they fall in a curve.

Zhol's jaw clenched. "Son of a 'beak," he muttered.

He didn't rush, but he was certainly eager as he returned back to where he usually shot from, all arrows but the pretty good one removed from the target. He ran the mantra, carefully positioning his feet along the center line of the target. He forced his shoulders down; flexed and loosened the muscles across his back, ready to bear the force of the bow string. He looked inside himself for his candle, forced it's flame to flicker and sway with the rhythm of his breathing, forcing all other thoughts and considerations out of his mind.

He raised the bow and drew, mustering as much strength as he could to fight against the spring of the composite material that would in a moment or two hurl his arrow towards the target. He aimed like he had never aimed before; not for the spot on the target that he wanted to hit, but for where the apple had been, the imaginary point on the void that Hansi's mouth had bitten. He focused on his breathing, carefully spreading as much calm through his body as he could summon. A long, slow breath escaped. He fired.

The grin was almost immediate. It wasn't perfect; in fact, arguably it was worse than the first fluke shot had been; a little high, a little right; too much compensation versus his normal shots perhaps, maybe even a fraction of an inch more or less draw in the string throwing things off. It was good though. Not perfect, not even impressive, but passable. Respectable. He realised the gift that Hansi had given inadvertently - or perhaps by intent. Khara's skill always far outstripped his, but this? This was good enough; this was worthy of the praise that she would pour on him regardless. For once, Zhol had learned how not to fail.

"Fancy that," he chuckled under his breath, beginning to regret his hostility towards Hansi even more. "Thanks, you grumpy old bastard."
Zhol
Carry on, wayward son.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Setting Targets

Postby Estrellir Konrath on May 2nd, 2015, 8:26 pm

Zhol

Weapon: Longbow +5
Socialization +1
Rhetoric +1
Physics +2

Kami: Supports relationship with Khara
Archery: Shooting with distractions
Physics: Everything wants to fall
Hansi: Typical smug Inarta
Hansi: Doesn’t care
Archery: Utilizing physics

Notes

This was a textbook example (or more) of an entertaining solo, from distractions provided by NPCs to the little challenge and subsequent lesson in physics. I enjoyed reading about Zhol and how he interacted with Kami and Hansi. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Estrellir Konrath
She Who Finds What Was Lost

Words: 338742
Joined roleplay: September 13th, 2013, 8:24 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (1)