Closed [ The Training Grounds ] The Newcomer Unveiled ( Nivel )

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[ The Training Grounds ] The Newcomer Unveiled ( Nivel )

Postby Sieghart Valorian on February 27th, 2015, 1:24 pm

He immediately proceeds to watch. Yet, he only watched for a mere moment, paying close attention to the opponents actions. Such close attention that it was practically scary to have seen him like this. He didn't even bother making a sideways motion with the blade. Much rather allowing both his hands to clasp the hilt of the blade before he slides his right foot backward. Leading the charge with his left foot, and bending it at the knee. Launching the length of the weapon off into the opponents chest. Attempting to thrust and slam it right into the opponent; Hopefully it would collide. All he could possibly so much as think to do for now would be to keep his opponent at a distance. Due to the fact that without distance he was surely not going to succeed in this fight.

" May Priskil be with me in my time of need, and may she offer me some of her strength. Her light shall only further enchant me and guide me on my way to victory. For I know that by believing in her my blade shall scald my opponents!" Exclaimed Sieghart in a gasconade immediately following the thrust. Yet, he does indeed do something rather odd, and he begins to lean to the right whilst thrusting at the opponent.

He knew that if the thrust missed he would need to quickly get away. Therefore; he begun to attempt to predict the opponents next motion. The tiny creature didn't seem to be too hardy; He would have to find a way to read it's movements. Although for now that would practically be impossible ; Due to the fact that he knew nothing of it's anatomy. He would have to toy with it to figure it all out. That, was exactly what he planned to do in this case, and he would not stop until he could figure it out. Although the opponent is obviously much more skilled then he is he wouldn't back away. Nor would he give up so easily; The unknown shall become the known in due time.

For now he could only hope that the strike would land. So that he could do as he wished and send the opponent barreling backward. Although it was very well likely that he would miss. On a whim; He begins to attempt observing more closely what the opponent does. She is incredibly fast; So fast that I'm hardly able to keep track of her movements. Sieghart thought to himself as he continued attempting to figure the creature out.
Sieghart Valorian
The Noble

Words: 41710
Joined roleplay: January 6th, 2015, 7:53 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Nivel on February 28th, 2015, 1:50 am

Nivel smiled a mischievous grin internally as Seighart fell for the bait. She nimbly jumped up in the air like she had planned, and scurried the mercenary’s sword and arm. If Seighart had any fear of creepy crawly creatures, he would have certainly been living a nightmare as she climbed his helpless limb. Once she was off the tall folks arm she used a sudden burst of flux to launch herself in the back of his leather armour. The pycon slipped into the open crevasse behind his neck with the ease of a rabbit entering its home. Nivel was in between the mans wool undershirt and armour, where it would be hard to pull her off. The pycon was a bit alarmed at the dampness and odour of her otherwise snug little hiding spot but it was much warmer than the outside. Best of all she had the advantage now, this fight was as good as hers.

“Are you ready to accept defeat?” Nivel said playfully, her voice muffled by her cloth coverings. She tried to double check if he had any way of getting out of his predicament and the only thing coming to mind was for him to body slam her by falling on to his back. Since Garland had previously tried this vary same manoeuvre on her she was prepared for it to happen if Seighart went down that route too.

The mage Squire really just wanted him to forfeit so she could learn more about him, he seemed like an interesting fellow whom she could learn a lot from. The affects of flux were also getting to her to some degree and she knew that if this didn’t work she wouldn’t know how else to win. Her novice status in magic always made long battles impossible so it was only a matter of time before she was exhausted and fighting a opponent who had badly even started to feel fatigue. She could have stuck with simple brute force like the other pycons but Nivel didn’t really like to hurt people if she could help it, So the brutal tactics of Ball and Arch were not her style.

Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Katelyn Marks on April 16th, 2015, 11:49 am

Due Rewards

“After nourishment, shelter, and companionship, stories are the thing we need most in the world.”
― Philip Pullman

Sieghart
Please update your characters sheet then PM so I may award you.

Nivel
Skills
➢ Construction +1
➢ Observation +4
➢ Philosophy +4
➢ Acrobatics +4
➢ Pyken +2
➢ Planning +2
➢ Socialization +3
➢ Rhetoric +2
➢ Endurance +1
➢ Tactics +3
➢ Investigation +1
➢ Flux +4
➢ Climbing +3
➢ Running +2

Lores
➢ Ser Pebbleton I: May He Rest in Piece
➢ Ser Pebbelton II: May He Rise Again
➢ Some Tall Folk are Rude
➢ Sieghart Valorian: Fights for Priskil

Comments: As always Nivel you are absolutely adorable and seeing you fight is always a good bit of entertainment! Seriously, painfully cute. And a little creepy when I imagine her crawling around inside clothes with tentacle limbs.

Shield Points: +4 for training

If you have any concerns or questions about your rewards please feel free to send me a message. Also, please edit your original grade request and mark it as graded. Thank you and enjoy!
Katelyn Marks
Gingersnap

Words: 226535
Joined roleplay: September 16th, 2014, 10:58 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Previous