PM to join [Aquillar Hot Springs] Soak and a Sob.

Firenze vents to Saidra.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

[Aquillar Hot Springs] Soak and a Sob.

Postby Firenze on February 25th, 2015, 9:57 pm

63 Winter, 514 AV

Dragging her feet she paid the old man the fee to enter the springs. She didn’t have much so the private pools were not going to be an option. Heading toward the public springs, her hair sticking up in every direction, bags under her eyes, she sighed. Sadness was exhausting. Sitting in her cramped room at the tavern was exhausting. Even hunting, the one thing she enjoyed had started to become a reminder of him and that was becoming exhausting. She finally had enough. It wasn’t going to help her to sit around and not doing anything. Wallowing in her pity felt like it was eating her alive.

Greasy hair framed her face, an unpleasant smell followed. Red rimmed eyes scanned the steam coming from the water. Only a few other people were sitting around and lowly talking under their breath to each other. It felt so calming. Fire was beginning to hate emotions and the warm waters of the Springs seemed like a nice balm.

Finding a quiet corner near the water she slipped her dirty clothes of and tucked them next to her pack, sliding her necklace into her boot. Standing she stretched her body, the cold winter air caressing her body, gooseflesh raised along her skin. It helped clear her mind, she felt more focused and alert. Pulling the soap out and setting on the edge she slowly slipped a toe into the water testing the difference in temperature.

Hissing softly, she pulled her foot back quickly as the hot water felt as though it were setting her foot on fire. The difference causing her nerves to feel like little needles were being pricked into her foot. Taking a deep breath she slipped her whole foot in and left it there, waiting for her body to adjust. As that part of her acclimated Fire then slid in the next part, then more, until she was up to her waist in the water.

Sighing heavily, the steam swirled around her, cloaking some of the others that were further away. Sinking up to her shoulders she sat near the edge where her things where. Head tipped back and rested, closing her eyes for a moment, letting her muscles relax.

Others | Firenze | Thoughts

Last edited by Firenze on June 21st, 2015, 9:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Firenze
Food, or Friend?

Words: 674676
Joined roleplay: October 8th, 2014, 8:25 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Mizahar Grader (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

A walkabout.

Postby Saidra on February 27th, 2015, 5:24 am

My own part of this placeholder, just to play it safe.

"Common""Nari""Fratava"
Saidra
Player

Words: 45016
Joined roleplay: November 2nd, 2014, 4:15 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

[Aquillar Hot Springs] Soak and a Sob.

Postby Royal on December 6th, 2015, 3:59 pm

Firenze
Skills
  • Meditation +1
  • Endurance +1
Lores
  • The Hot Springs: Therapy in more ways than one
Other
  • -5CM for use of a Common Spring

Saidra

Unfortunately, placeholders don't give out much skills! If you return to Mizahar and edit this placeholder, PM me and I'll see what I can do.
Royal
You can call me Queen Bee

Words: 65918
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2015, 9:27 am
Race: Staff account
Office