Closed Lovely and Instructive (Matthew)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Lovely and Instructive (Matthew)

Postby S'Essy on March 14th, 2015, 6:54 pm

AV 515, Spring 19th [Zastoska Bath House]

She had been in Zeltiva a few days and a lot happened since, but mostly good things. The Konti longed for a rest, she had to stay fit because of her daughter. She didn't know how much more time would it have been till she would go crazy in Sunberth she managed to stay sane. Not long enough luckily and she was free from the dark atmosphere of the that city. She was a healer she had to be strong and ready. Rak'keli, Laviku and Markus kept her sane. But luckily she didn't have to deal with that anymore. Syna was shining bright and warmly, it was spring and it was Zeltiva, did anyone need more?

It was a wonderful feeling for her to walk freely at the streets of this city. In fact, walking freely in general was big relief for her. She didn't have to fear anything here and could wander around without hiding her race or her Gnosis mark. Although this was not the whole truth. Ever since the Zeltivan mage murderer and Sunberth itself, S'Essy was a bit paranoid when she arrived back. She didn't act too normally, she still feared everything there. It got better by days, but the tiny fear of someone watching her was still in her.

That's why she was heading to the bathhouse for a little swimming and relaxing not to Ocean. She dared to only go there with her lover, so she could go there still everyday. But while he was not around the bath house was just as perfect. It was as good as the last time she was there. It was close and offered the best services in her opinion. She didn't pay for private baths though. She was out the public, where she could be among people. Socializing with people did her good, hear paranoia chilled down during that too. And she could feel safe.

She finally arrived and entered there. She paid for the same stuff again, for the bath itself, towel and a locker to keep her belongings. She headed there right away to pack her clothes and bag there. She knotted her hair up, wrapped her towel around her torso and headed towards the bath. She put down her towel and entered the pool right away, without thinking. It was warm and refreshing. She was swimming there quite a lot, trying to forget her worries. The Konti was swimming for half a bell when she decided to come out from the pool a bit.

She put her towel back around her torso and sat down at the edge of the pool, letting her legs bath in the water. She was starring at the pool and was daydreaming. A year has passed since she met with Markus again. Back then it only lasted that long. What would her life be in Syliras again?

OOC :
- 1 GM, 2 SM for public bath, locker and towel
Unless I promised one, I can not accept any more threads at the moment! I'm sorry.
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Words: 267181
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2014, 6:16 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Matthew on March 17th, 2015, 11:45 pm

After paying for the public bath and locker, Matthew began his morning routine. Since he brought most of his own supplies, a trip to the locker was the first step, various small bottles removed from a small backpack and put to the side. Once he had retrieved each of the required cosmetics, the remaining items would be neatly stored within the locker, his clothing also carefully folded and tucked away. After wrapping his waist in one of the soft towels, he headed out to the baths, the steps almost automatic now.

He was so instinctively going through the motions that he didn't notice the general lack of people, his only company being a single Konti. The Harlot slowly disrobed, each motion careful and precise, his lean body seeming to ripple and lightly flex as if silently putting on a show. While he was certainly fit, the most interesting feature probably wouldn't even be his body. No, the thing that stood out the most was the golden tattoo that stood upon the defined lines of his hips, a perfect replication of the golden belt that had once represented Yahal. It was a symbol of purity and faith. Matthew had found that some people enjoyed the taboo of a harlot displaying such a thing upon one of the tools of his trade.

Putting his soap, skin cream, hair promade, face powder, and tooth care utensils in a neatly assorted row at the edge of the bath, Matthew returned his attention to the clear waters before him and gingerly eased a foot in. The water was soothing to his sore muscle, a sweet relief to the body that he had likely been working much too hard. It was only after he had fully settled waist-deep into the water and turned to reach for his bar of soap that he noticed the Konti sitting at the edge mere paces away. Perhaps it was the amount of time that he had been spending working at a Touchy Subject that caused Matthew's brain to spark, eyes shimmering and mind going into overdrive in a matter of seconds. He was a Harlot, was he not?

Then what pleasure could he fulfill for the stranger in front of him?

Short. Light. Pale. Konti. Konti.

Konti.
Mura.

Scales.

Sensitive scales. Tender flesh beneath. Just a touch of the fingertip. New sensations. Never explored. She was perhaps untouched beneath those scales.

Emotional state? Peaceful.

Not emotionally wanting. Skip ahead in examination.

Swell to stomach. Pregnant? Sex drive possibly boosted. Additional lubrication. Increased sensitivity in breasts. Possible nausea and fatigue.

Husband? One-on-one encounter not a likely desire, unless father is not in the picture. Possible group encounter? No, likely not. Perhaps advising on safety and comfort for lovemaking during pregnancy?

The thoughts blurred through his head in an instant, instinctively analyzing a potential customer in a logical manner. It only took another two ticks for him to snap out of the thought process, trained experience kicking in and reminding him that it was not socially acceptable for prostitutes to actively offer their services to any random stranger they encountered. She was just here for a bath.

The Harlot paused for a moment and then softly spoke, a small and polite smile slipping onto his handsome features as his eyes held hers. It had been awhile since he had encountered a Konti. Had Kavala been the last one? It had been so many years. "Hello. I am Matthew, a harlot who works at a Touchy Subject. I am just here for my daily beauty routine, but if I am interrupting private time, I can certainly wait my turn." Perhaps Matthew had learned how to appropriately advertise his services, but he apparently hadn't learned how to make small talk.

Matthew
Malfunctioning

Words: 1100152
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2013, 9:37 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby S'Essy on March 18th, 2015, 9:31 am

She was elsewhere with her thoughts, she was thinking more about Syliras. For some reason she was nervous about it but also relieved. She couldn't quite explain why. Maybe because it would be different this time, it would be new for both of them. And soon their child would come to the world. Being a mother, she didn't even think about that. Such responsibility, taking care of her own child. Maybe she was nervous about that, she didn't know if she would be a good mother. She took a deep breath and shook that thought from her mind. Her lover always helped and always will.

"Hmm?" Came out from her when a voice disrupted her daydreaming. A man's voice, it took her a few ticks before she could even understand where it came from, who said, what he said, why he said it. S'Essy turned to the man. He was a very handsome man she had to admit and his blues eyes were very charming. For a moment she was speechless because of it but then slowly the message "arrived" to her brain. Matthew, he was a harlot. She had to think a bit what it meant, because she knew it. Harlot... oh yeah she got it.

She raised her eyebrows that he was so open about it. She smiled back at him also and her lips were trembling a bit. She had to keep it inside. But she failed, the Konti let out a chuckle then a soft laugh. This introduction was priceless and totally made her day. "I'm sorry, darling! I'm sorry, darling." All she could say, as she tried to stop herself. "Sorry don't get offended, but not often I get a harlot come to me and introduce himself like this. Oh dear.. just feel free to come here and talk. You don't interrupt anything, I like having company."

Certainly not the a dream job in her opinion, but she wasn't judging. She always tried to live by that, she was a Healer after all. "And hello to you too, as my forehead shows it..." She pointed at Rak'keli's mark on her forehead."I'm a healer. I am just here for my daily bath routine. Certainly will go to Laviku's water too though. Sorry again about that laugh, but you were really cute." What a strange man and company, she didn't think this will happen to her today. S'Essy was quite amused by it.

"Matthew right? Just a tip: If you wanna have a friendly chat with someone, just say hello, tell your name and ask how is she or he. That way it won't sound like you are offering yourself to them. If you think you can trust them, you can mention your occuption? Ugh.. sorry my Common is quite horrible at times." Now it was her embarrassing time. "So, how are you my dear? "
Unless I promised one, I can not accept any more threads at the moment! I'm sorry.
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Matthew on March 18th, 2015, 11:14 pm

The Harlot's stare was steady and unblinking, though not offended. He didn't understand the humor in the situation, but he genuinely didn't understand the humor in most situations. He figured she would no doubt explain, which she soon did. It was his introduction, was it? Reviewing the words in his head, he still didn't quite get the joke. Luckily for him, the considerate Konti was quick to explain that as well. He paused a moment, slowly nodding, bright blue stare slipping up to the mark on her forehead and then back down to meet her gaze. "But I am not offering myself to you, am I? At first glance, you are likely in a relationship of some sort already. If anything, I would offer myself to the relationship. However, from my experience, if you were seeking the services of a harlot, you would be the one to go to them. I had thought it was common to share small facts about one's self in order to help with the bonding experience a conversation can be. Or are you perhaps saying that the subject matter is awkward for most, which would then start the conversation off on an awkward tone?" His voice was still soft and polite, but with the barest hint of curiosity decorating the edge of it. He wasn't challenging her opinion or writing it off as wrong. He was actually genuinely interested in improving his social interaction with others. It was nice to receive what seemed to be honest feedback on how he presented himself.

Turning to the bar of soap, he lathered up his hands and began to slowly massage the suds into his tanned flesh. He took what little massage skills he possessed and applied them to his body slowly and patiently, making sure that he covered every possible inch. For the areas that he could not reach on his own, he would gather handfuls of soapy water to toss on the hard-to-reach sections. "No need to apologize for honesty, I appreciate hearing it. I am doing fine."

He focused for a few more ticks on his cleaning, ducking his body quickly under the water and back above it to rinse the soap from his body. Keeping his eyes closed to avoid any of the soapy water dripping into them, he slowly leaned back and lifted his legs, moving to a floating position that Edreina had taught him a long time ago. He just floated there for a bit as he waited for the soapy streams to finish their journey off of him, head tilting towards S'Essy to show that he was still paying attention to her. "Your Common seems quite practiced to me. I've been to Mura before and quite a few of your people seem well-practiced in both the Common tongue and their own native language."

Matthew soon rose back to his feet, putting meager swimming skills to use in order to get up without floundering around. Turning to the Konti, he slowly opened his eyes, staring at her through his bangs with that same calm, passive stare. "What is your name, if you don't mind me asking?"

Matthew
Malfunctioning

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
One Million Words! (1)

Postby S'Essy on March 19th, 2015, 3:22 pm

His speaking was even more weird. He was talking like he was analyzing that situation as a whole. The first thought she got when he said he would offer himself to the relationship. She already started to imagine that... Matthew offer himself to her and Markus. Knowing her lover, that would only end badly, really badly. She shook her head and paid more attention. His idea about sharing small facts was right but S'Essy thought, he didn't really know what SMALL facts mean actually. She was still smiling at him kindly and shook her head slightly. "As I said, you are very cute, darling. Okay so let me help you a bit more. Just a moment. "

The Healer had enough of sitting on the cold stone, she took off her towel and stepped into the pool, swimming a bit, while explaining herself to the harlot. "So yes, you indeed share small facts about yourself but let's be honest. Being a harlot, a prostitute is a sensitive matter for some people. It's not a small fact. This was it really sounds like you would offer your service to someone. Just say hello, tell your name, ask how are they." She repeated her last tip but also added more. "Try to get know them and if you feel, they wouldn't feel so uncomfortable about it and if it comes up, you can share your job. If I learned anything in Sunberth, is that don't share too much at once."

Yes, in Sunberth it was terrible and she had to change what she would talk and what she wouldn't. You can't trust in everyone, even if she wished that. Not to mention it was better if she didn't babble a lot either. She looked at him, as he was cleaning himself. He appreciated the honesty and he was fine. She didn't pay attention to those, but he was an interesting individual to her. Be it a harlot or not. Which reminded her... her healing instincts switched on. "By the way, talking about harlots. Once in a while, check yourself with a doctor or healer. Better to be safe. I don't wanna get into your business though, just a friendly advice from a healer. If you want, I can check your health too."

The Healer talked about this topic so naturally like it was an everyday business to her. She just couldn't care about his choice of life. She learned a lot from Sunberth about judging. Her eyes widened though, when he mentioned that he has been in Mura. "Oh? And how did you like our society, our culture? Do you like our race?" She asked curiously. She also noticed how well he could use his swimming skill. She always admired that.

She was keep swimming but then stopped, as he turned to her. His eyes got hers and they were staring at each other. For a moment she felt, he could see through her. And then he reminded her, she forgot to tell her name. "I forgot that, didn't I? I'm S'Essy. And then can I ask what made you talk to me? My race? My Gnosis? Or perhaps my pregnancy?"
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Matthew on March 27th, 2015, 3:05 pm

As her towel slipped off, Matthew did not blink, nor did his eyes even dip to take a brief glance. To him, nakedness was just as socially acceptable as it was to wear clothes. He understood this was not the same way with most everyone else. A small part of him appreciated that she seemed to feel the same way, though. It would be a pity oif such an educational conversation was marred by awkwardness brought on by the social implications surrounding mere nudity.

A sensitive matter, she had said. Sensitivity was one of the ideals that evaded him the most. He simply didn't understand why or how people reacted as strongly as they did to mere words or ideas. That didn't mean she was wrong though, it just meant he needed to study the idea more until he fully grasped the concept. Her teachings were met with a slow nod, the Harlot signaling he was processing what she had told him. It was interesting to know she had visited Sunberth. "I actually worked in Sunberth for a time. They were the most accepting of openly advertised prostitution than any other city I have ever worked in. It was quite interesting to see how the culture had evolved to accept it. Of course, they had other quirks as well that made it a less than desirable place to work." He slowly lifted a hand, tapping a finger to his lower lip in a subconscious sign that he was carefully thinking about her words still.

At her mention of a healer, his eyes refocused, head tilting to the side. "Of course. Usually the establishment that a prostitute or harlot works at pays for these services. If someone was to catch a disease from one of the products offered at a particular establishment, that business would probably face hard times quite quickly. They usually do a good job in taking care of their merchandise." The Harlot referred to himself as an object quite casually. When he was working, that was exactly what he was. An object for pleasure, no matter what that pleasure might be. "If they do not pay for it, I pay for them myself." Having studied medicine in the past, he made it a point to keep himself in prime condition.

"Your culture and your race were both very interesting. I met a woman named Kavala who was very interesting and probably one of the first genuine friends I feel I have had. It was a very relaxing and peaceful place. It was incredibly different from these human cities, but in a way that I consider to be good. As a Konti, how do you feel about these human cities? Sunberth and Zeltiva, for instance?" He had never actually thought about how the world could be viewed through the eyes of another. When it came to race, there were so many variables in the way one was raised.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, S'Essy. I simply talked to you because you were here and I didn't want to be rude and invade on something private. Your race, Gnosis, and pregnancy were merely things I noticed when appraising you."

Matthew
Malfunctioning

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
One Million Words! (1)

Postby S'Essy on March 29th, 2015, 11:45 am

She was glad he was one of those few people who didn't give too much meaning behind nudity. He didn't stare and look strangely at her because of her act. It would be strange though if he would be disturbed or otherwise about it. He was a harlot right? Though he could still appreciate the look of a body. S'Essy didn't know how it worked really, she was clueless in it. But she did know that he was a refreshing person, even if a bit odd and had hard time to really socialize well.

She didn't want to be rude with him, but somehow she wasn't surprised that he could easily work in Sunberth. The Konti could totally imagine them openly advertise prostitution and be very open about it. She wouldn't say it as evolve but that could be a word to describe it too. She didn't think this because she was disturbed by prostitution, she just didn't care about it, since she didn't really like one-night-adventures. But in the end it was not a desirable place for him either. "Well... I'm glad you didn't stay there and rather work here. I worked there too as a healer. I had many work to do there." It was very educational though.

She was impressed how much they care about their health. Though he was right about it. It would be foolish if they didn't, there would be scandals if they spread diseases and illnesses. Those businesses would have to shut down immediately. The Healer gave a nod to it, they did care as they should. "That's good! But it's quite an... unique way to call yourself. Merchandise." He was technically right, as they offered themselves to the cause but still... "I don't say it's not true but you're still a person. You're someone, don't forget that. I think the pleasure that you give is your merchandise rather." It was still so strange for her to talk about that and that she would talk with a harlot. No.. not harlot, Matthew!

And he seemed to enjoy himself at Mura too and he found himself a friend there named Kavala. The name didn't say anything to her, she didn't know that Konti. His description made her think back at her home. Peaceful and relaxing just like it was before she left and definitely different from human cities. She missed it and wanted to visit it again someday. To see her mother, to see her mother's love and to see her brothers for the first time. She stopped the swimming and came out from the pool again as he was asking. A question she didn't really hear often. She wrapped her towel around herself again and sat down close where he was to the edge. "I'm not quite sure. I was in Zeltiva, Syliras and Sunberth. It's interesting to see how each city is different from the other. Expect for Sunberth, I liked what I have seen. Human cities are very colorful and it's amazing to see the cultures. I have also been in Riverfall, an akalak city. I liked there too, even if I didn't agree with some of the Akalaks politics... but that's not for me to judge. I guess they would have accepted me more if I accepted the offers to carry out their baby..."

And there were still places she wanted to visit. Probably she could really visit Avanthal once as her father suggested. His reasoning was simple why he approached her. It didn't have to nothing more and nothing less. She was smiling at him brightly, he was naive just like her but very differently. "It's nice to meet you too, Matthew. Erm.. can you explain what appraising is? Not sure if I know."
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Matthew on March 31st, 2015, 6:00 pm

Nothing about his tone changed. His eyes did not waver and his posture did not twitch, but there was suddenly a somewhat chilling tone to the edge of his words. Perhaps it was merely the way he so casually spoke. While his unique brand of apathy had benefits, it could also lead down a darker path at times. It gave him the ability to be a very special kind of Harlot. "Am I? When people are purchased, it is slavery. Slavery is illegal in Zeltiva. Instead, I am something purchased for a very specific purpose. A tool, a toy. I give pleasure as a product, but my body is usually required to give that pleasure." He finally moved, the slightest tilt of his head, the Harlot practically motionless in the water as he gazed at the Konti. "There are certainly rules, of course. Perhaps it is better to say they rent me as a tool. I do not allow my body to be damaged beyond repair, for instance. Some find thrill in violence and blood. While it is perfectly acceptable for a client to stab me in a nonlethal location when proper preparations have been taken, it would certainly be unfortunate if they were allowed to stab me wherever they liked. So, yes, they aren't purchasing merchandise. They are renting it. That merchadise is still a person, though. Perhaps both labels are correct." He grew silent, face thoughtful. After a few moments of pondering he moved back to his beauty supplies, taking ahold of the skin cream he had brought along.

Zeltiva, Sunberth and Syliras. He pondered his own experiences in those three cities as he applied an appropriate amount of product to his wet fingertips. The Harlot had grown quite skilled in his routine over the years, his experience obvious in the way he soon quickly and gracefully began to massage the cream into specifically targeted areas upon his face. They were each incredibly different from the other. He had never been to Riverfall, though he had studied in the past for a University project.

At her question, he returned his stare to her. "I apologize, perhaps appraising wasn't the correct word. Appraising-" The second time he said the word, he paused for a moment and then spoke it in Kontinese, hoping hearing it in her native language would help in her understanding. "Appraising normally means to assess the value or quality of. A better way to word it would be to say I analyze someone. When I first see a potential customer, I immediately attempt to glean as much information about them from sight alone in order to begin planning on how I may best service them. I do it so often that sometimes I instinctively and automatically do it even when I am not working."

He paused a moment to splash a handful of water on his face, then went back to rubbing in the face cream. "For instance, it is obvious you are a Konti. When it comes to the body of a Konti, there are things to consider. Most humans are so used to dealing with other humans that when they engage in intimacies with another race, they do not take into consideration the unique physical characteristics of that race. For instance, the flesh around your gills is extremely sensitive to light touch. The same can be said of the flesh underneath your scales." He paused to splash another handful of water onto his face, keeping the lotion properly hydrated before continuing on. "You had a peaceful look to your face, showing you were at complete ease. If it had been a brothel, that would signal that it was likely you were not new to the idea of purchasing someone for pleasure. There was a swell to your stomach that likely just became fairly noticeable." Old medical studies suddenly blurred through his head, facts swirling around in his mind. "Unless it is twins, you are likely around two seasons pregnant? If so, the aches will soon be coming, if they already haven't. While it would be perfectly safe for you to have sex, it would likely need to be gentle."

His hands fell from his face, Matthew craning his neck to glance around for a semi-clear patch of water. Moving a few steps over to the nearest one, he examined what he could see of his reflection, continuing to speak in that carefully pronounced way of his. "Pregnant women also usually have a slightly higher sex drive, increased lubrication and sensitive breasts. The fact that you are pregnant also means you have a chance of being in a relationship, which means you would be interested in either a group encounter, a taboo encounter, or have another highly specialized request. But then all of the information was discarded, as I remembered that I was not actually working." Satisfied with his reflection, Matthew's head slowly rose, blue eyes focusing on the Konti once more.

Matthew
Malfunctioning

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
One Million Words! (1)

Postby S'Essy on March 31st, 2015, 6:58 pm

She just blinked while he was explaining his way of thinking about it. The tone of his voice was so casual and chilling like it would be an everyday conversation. To him it was? And he was brutally honest about it, being straight and not trying to make it a bit prettier. Just truth, she admired it even if she didn't understand some of his thoughts. Technically, once again he was right. But calling himself a tool, a toy this time. She shook her head and before she continued, the healer listened to the rules which made her shiver a bit. Allowed to stab him?! Which crazy person have that dream, who would be so into that stuff. She tried not to think about it, no... she had seen enough stabbed injuries, she didn't need to even imagine someone enjoying that. "Well.. okay once again you're right in that. But I also disagree, although I haven't really hired a prostitute for a night. I don't know, this is not something I have experience with. I can only look at you as a person."

She listened to his further explanation for the word appraising. It was for the best when he told S'Essy in Kontinese. "Aaah... okay appraising is appraising." She repeated the word in Common and then Kontinese. But then when he continued her eyebrows went up. Analyzing? Her? He was trying to get information about her by just the look. Both impressive and scary thought, and he did that automatically. But after a while the job would become part of his life, she knew it well as a Healer. Being a Healer was not a job, it was her life. It was surely different for him being a harlot but still there could be similarities where he could use his knowledge in life.

And without even asking it he started to tell his results of this. Her breath stopped for a tick, eyes widened and felt her face turn a bit red. Yes obviously could tell she was a Konti. Then he brought up many things she hadn't even considered before. Treating her differently when it came to pleasure when being with someone. Unique physical characteristics. Her smile vanished and her face was emotionless but her eyes showed many interest in this. Flesh around her gills, her hands automatically followed his words like they were instructions. Slightly touched there, and it was true. A little shiver went through her as she touched there. And the flesh under her scales. Her hand went to her arm, slightly testing there too. Again, sensitive to light touch there too yes... she couldn't believe she was trying them. But the more she knew...

Her purple eyes turned back to him. How could she not be peaceful? It was just natural, she was finally in Zeltiva after two tiring season in Sunberth. She was also in a nice bath. Her head turned down at her stomach. It was very noticeable and she was glad she didn't have to stay in that city for that reason either. "Yes around two." His reminder of the aches did ruin the moment a bit. Ugh... she didn't wait for them. She tried to get herself as fit as possible but it was hard there. She could feel her back became easily tired after a while, so she didn't like to walk too much, swimming was still perfect but walking could be a bit much for her. Her ankles got aches time to time.

Higher sex drive, increased lubrication and sensitive breasts. True, true and true. Then mentioned the group encounter again... No she didn't think about that once more, S'Essy knew well that wouldn't end well. Then he stared at her, and she stared back at him, looking into his eyes. He was so calm and natural about it and not a single emotion or... pleasure. She remained silent for quite a bit before a playful smile came back to her face, hands also playfully went through her hair, but was carefully not to ruin her knotted hair. "Very thorough, but darling, you forgot one last IMPORTANT thing. You forgot the fact that I'm beautiful!" She let out a delightful laugh at this, though she knew very well she wasn't that funny. "I'm just kidding... or not."

She wondered if he had any emotion or feeling at all, because while talking to him she realized he hardly had any. "Aren't you smart and very obser-.. obser... Observant! " She rather said it in Kontinese, she was glad he understood it. "Yes, you are right and you pointed out things I wouldn't have even thought about. Thanks. And allow me to be that open, but if I wouldn't have someone I would probably jump at you. But of course I would have to pay first. Oh well." Talking about sex with someone else, naturally. And talking about pleasuring a Konti... a pregnant Konti. A funny day. "It's so strange for me to ask. But... Matthew what does pleasure you? A human man? What do you like?"
ImageImage
S'Essy
Markus' advisor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Overlored (1)

Postby Matthew on March 31st, 2015, 9:07 pm

Even if they had some disagreements in their definitions of what exactly a prostitute was, Matthew did not immediately consider her definition incorrect. It obviously had logic behind it, and logic was the thing he trusted the most. He filed away her ideals for later study, wanting to go over them a bit more in the privacy and silence of his own head. Cupping more handfuls of water, he splashed them over his body, making sure that every single bit of residue soap was washed away. If he left it, it could lead to dry skin. Meanwhile, he watched her absorb his words and try out his observations, noting a familiar light in her eyes when she realized that he was indeed correct. Interestingly enough, Matthew had found that it was very common for women to not be incredibly familar with what areas of their body could bring them pleasure. In many cultures he had encountered, a woman casually seeking pleasure was frowned upon. He had always thought that was a silly thing. "The webbing on your fingers and toes is also extremely sensitive to light touch. When it comes to the aches and eventual cramps, you should consider discussing gentle sex with your lover. It will actually help relieve the pain. It has several other benefits as well. Intercourse will help strengthen certain muscles that play a large part in the actual birth, which will help speed up your postpartum recovery. I am capable of offering plenty of advice for both you and your lover, should either of you ever be interested in that."

His expression did not shift as she teasingly complimented herself, the Harlot nodding in agreement. "You are beautiful, yes." The tone that Matthew seemingly applied to all his words had an odd effect on the compliment. It was stated as mere fact and nothing more.

"Yes, correct. Observant. Observant." He spoke Common first and then Kontinese, mirroring her own speech and practicing the foreign language a bit. "I am indeed smart, but I also think it comes from experience. It helps me know what to look for." Again, the words that spoke of his own mental acuity were blandly pronounced, turning it from a brag into a fact. She seemed interested the process behind his method, so he continued on. "More can be learned with direct interaction with the person. Like with us, for instance. What I just described for you was the initial observation. As I interact with the person, I notice more things and develop more ideas based on those things."

He nodded at the statements that followed, in agreement. "That is very kind of you to say. And yes, you would have to pay. If you ever find yourself interested, even if it is just for advice concerning you and your lover, you can certainly make a request for me at the Touchy Subject in Zeltiva." At her final question, he paused, displaying a single flicker of motion when an eyebrow ever-so-slightly raised in a mild show of confusion. "When it comes to human men, their tastes are very wild and varied. Most commonly, they are aroused by sight and find the most pleasure in the physical act of sex. This varies, of course. When it comes to what I like, there is not really anything I like in particular. I do not dislike it. My body certainly feels the physical pleasure that accompanies the act. I am indifferent to it, though. I have found that this doesn't usually hinder me, for the pleasure of the prostitute is usually not something that is brought into the equation. Why do you ask?"

Matthew
Malfunctioning

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
One Million Words! (1)

Next