Closed Rough Love (Aren)

Sayana and Aren spend the morning together doing some training… and some kissing.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Rough Love (Aren)

Postby Sayana on April 1st, 2015, 3:12 am

“Reimancy…” she murmured softly to herself. “And all the elements…” Was there not a god or goddess for each of the elements? There was Makutsi for water. And was it Zulrav for wind? Even as she strained her memory she could not quite come up with the other gods associated with the elements. But if anyone could do Reimancy then perhaps it was less associated with the gods than one might think.

When Aren sheepishly stated that he’d need a cup of water to put out the flame the Eypharian gave a grin. At least that aspect of it seemed less mystical. “There’s water in the wash basin. I usually keep some handy there for the day’s meals and activities. By the couches.” Sayana gestured to the large basin in question when she noticed the Akalak looking about for a source of water. She slowly sipped her ginger tea and smiled at the taste. When the Akalak returned and looked rather suspiciously at her eggs, she pushed forward the plate of cheese and bread. “I think this should be enough. I didn’t want to try my hand at meat just yet. And don’t forget to add salt to your eggs. It makes an amazing difference.” She handed the little bag of salt to him. “Just a little sprinkle is all you need.”

However, when the Akalak switched to his deeper voice, Sayana met his eyes with a hardened stare. “I guessed,” she answered flatly without looking away. “And in case you wanted to know, it only occurred to me the other day that there might have been something more to your performance.” Her voice was perhaps a little colder than intended but she didn’t plan to expose her friend. And if for whatever reason Aren did suspect that Orin had spoken of it… well at least she worked at the same tavern as the cook and could check in to see that no mysterious new bruises showed up. Except ones that Orin caused himself.

Sayana downed the rest of her tea and got nimbly to her feet. Coming round behind him she placed her high hands on his shoulders and her mid hands around his waist. With a kiss to his cheek she said, “Let us not speak of magic. I want do something fun with you today, and have you all to myself.” Her attempt to change the topic was obvious, but it was also wrapped in a light playful tone, and hopefully one that was hard to resist.

She gave a brief attempt at a massage as he ate the breakfast she had prepared. Her high hands rubbed over his shoulders and squeezed into them, while her mid hands rubbed his sides and chest. She grew bored after only a chime and a half and instead seated herself on Aren’s lap facing him.

“I think… I would like to test my strength against you. Prove that I’ve got what it takes to be the mother of your son.” Her tone was challenging yet also had some playfulness in it. In between bites, she caught him in a kiss and gave his cheek a gentle caress.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Words: 1543550
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Syliras Seasonal Challenge (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)

Rough Love (Aren)

Postby Aren on April 2nd, 2015, 5:17 am

The Akalak stood and headed over to the spot Sayana had indicated and dipped his finger into the lukewarm liquid, which produced a tiny amount of steam for his efforts; his face was harsh, his gaze stern, and it was obvious that Seros was still in control. The Other's eyelids narrowed for a moment at the Eypharian's denial that anyone at all had told her, and that she had merely guessed. He didn't know if he believed that, but there was no evidence to suggest otherwise. Beyond that, Aren did not readily appreciate his brother's suspicions towards the mother of his child, and while he was curious as to how she had come by the information, her explanation was good enough for him.

A sudden shift in his expression revealed that the Akalak's dominant personality had reasserted himself, and a hesitant smile towards Sayana's cooking would have revealed a lot more, if it hadn't flashed for only a fraction of an instant. Having taken the proffered condiment, Aren sprinkled some on one of the eggs and gave it a wary bite, immediately surprised that it had actually kind of tasted like an egg. His trepidation having faded instantaneously, he swallowed the remainder in a single, effortless gulp.

"I'm not sure, but I think she's getting better," The formerly concerned diner thought. "It's hard to fuck up boiling an egg... although I admit I half-expected her to manage it." Seros said, in reply, his voice not absent a measure of surprise.

Before long, however, thoughts of food and arcane matters soon gave way to Sayana's alternative inclinations. Her hands on his scarred body felt like a soothing balm at times, but right now they were more akin to a volcanic touch which threatened to set every nerve ending of his flesh on fire. Even so, her gentle massaging drove Aren into an conflict between his own desires. On the one hand, he wanted to continue letting her do whatever she was doing back there, but on the other, he certainly wasn't disinclined to experience an encore of the night before.

Seemingly making the decision for him, the Eypharian promptly changed her position to an even more provocative one, which certainly did nothing to quell her new-found chair's desires. "The might of an Akalak is not something one should attempt to challenge," Aren said with a crooked grin, his hands moving to rest on her thighs with a distinct sense of purpose. "Many a would-be assailant has realized this a moment just too late, you know," He uttered softly, as his fingers slowly started to climb.

"Feel free to try, however, if you feel you have what it takes," The Akalak murmured, almost as an afterthought, his concentration completely consumed with the progress of his own hands. Thought sometimes Sayana would lean in to meet his lips with her own, or to stroke his chest, those brave missionaries would not be distracted from their task. The goal was simple: reach the promised land, whatever the cost. What awaited them there was nothing short of paradise, they knew, and so their determination was palpable.
Aren
By Wysar's blue balls!

Words: 434994
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2010, 6:44 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Rough Love (Aren)

Postby Sayana on April 3rd, 2015, 1:50 am

When his hands moved to rest upon her thighs underneath her skirt, she squirmed on his lap. She listened as he spoke with a crooked grin and she felt his hands moving slowly yet purposefully upwards. Her squirming did little to stop his hands and likely made it even easier for them to progress further and further upwards. She suddenly found herself with a quickened breath and desire expressed intensely upon her face while she steadied herself with her high hands upon his shoulders.

He had her so distracted that she had hardly heard what he said. However, she did manage to get the gist of it: that it was unwise to challenge the might of an Akalak. What if she tried to challenging him in an alternate way… It took almost all her focus not to give into temptation right then and there and petch him on the chair. Now where were her daggers? Sayana inwardly cursed herself for getting dressed without sliding them into her belt. Instead they were resting harmlessly on her side table near the bed. The Akalak’s hands creeped even higher and Sayana ran a hand down his chest and licked her lips as she attempted to conceal that she was up to something.

But if her daggers were all the way by the bed was there anything she could use instead…? Then her eyes brightened as she realized there was still the knife that she had used to cut the bread and cheese. She placed her mid hands lightly upon Aren’s arms as if attempting to slow the progression of his hands, while at the same time she reached behind her with one of her low hands. Bowl, egg, dish… ah! Her wandering hand managed to find the blade of the knife and she carefully spun it around to grip the handle.

She bent forwards to give him a deep kiss as her high hand cupped the back of his head to lengthen the kiss. That was when his fingers finally reached their destination and the Eypharian gave a gasp at the electric feeling. But she already had her plan ready. Quickly she passed the knife to her mid right hand and brought the tip of the blade to rest lightly upon the center of his throat. “Might I challenge you with the cunning of an Eypharian instead?”

She gave him a smug smile yet her body yearned for the continued touch of his hands. “… You’re it.” She gave a slow lick of the knife and slipped it back into her belt watching to see what move he might make.

OOCEven though the whole “tag, you’re it” is very much an “Earth” game, I think that it’s simple enough (and fun enough) that any group of kids might discover it given enough time. Hence I thought the concept would still apply to Mizahar. Also, she’s wearing her usual attire. I don’t think I quite made that clear earlier.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Rough Love (Aren)

Postby Aren on April 5th, 2015, 3:24 am

Closer, his desires screamed. Nearer, his mind shouted. Carry on, intrepid adventurers, for soon you shall be upon the fountain of glory.

Aren was barely aware of Sayana's movements beyond what his peripheral senses provided, but he knew her hands were moving this way and that. A pair came down on top of his own, but they did not offer any resistance. If her mind wanted to even slow him down, her body certainly did not seem like it was heeding such a command. Another appendage ran along the length of his chest, almost in protest of his actions. Almost. Yet another hand soon found his way to the back of the Akalak's head, the Eypharian's lips quickly trailing after it. A few more where doing other things that Aren was really too busy to pay attention to, but he couldn't really keep track of what all her arms were doing even at the best of times.

Sayana's kiss was interrupted by the woman's own pleasurable gasp, which provoked a subtle, yet satisfied smile out of her lover. When she quickly brought a knife from who knows where up to his neck, however, his teeth flashed for moment. "With might you could best a man or beast... but with cunning you can tame even the greatest foe."

The apparent threat on Aren's life had prompted him to stop in his tracks, as it were, but Sayana's own moist body told him that this was not necessarily what she wanted. "But there is such might in this world that no amount of cunning can avail you against it." His eyes glistened as he spoke the words and his hands continued the task they had started, now that the blade she wielded had been removed from his throat.

"No..." The Akalak reached in to whisper, his hot breath right in her ear, his words as slow and gentle as the rest of him. "You are." With a mischievous smile, the Akalak's hand retreated out from beneath her skirt, but there was a distinct impression that Aren hadn't been referencing this game that they were playing. She was it. His it, he thought. His beautiful, kind, generous, strong... w-.

The warrior's stomach churned at his inability to use the word. Was it any wonder, after what she had told him, when they had met? He wanted her to be that to him, but the idea that she simply wouldn't be able to ever see herself as such gnawed at him like a hungry worm that took up residence inside his belly.

"You remember mother, don't you? So proud, so stubborn... once she had made up her mind, who could change it?" The darker Other was not trying to mess with his brother's head, but rather to give voice to the doubts he knew were eating at him.

"She changed it for me, once..." Aren replied, a specific memory from long ago crystallizing in his mind.

"Yes, she did." Seros uttered softly, almost as if what they were remembering was something so awe inspiring and transcendent that it could scarcely be imagined.

"Sayana has already crossed that same threshold..." A hopeful voice rang out in the darkness.

"So have faith in her." Seros added, and Aren surprisingly found the doubts he carried easing, if not vanishing altogether.
Aren
By Wysar's blue balls!

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Rough Love (Aren)

Postby Sayana on April 5th, 2015, 9:28 pm

Such might that no amount of cunning could avail against… That was certainly true. Not the might of physical prowess, but of physical desire. Sayana’s hips squirmed at the continued touch of his hands. She could hardly focus on anything else and she could only imagine that she was dripping in response. How had she managed to become so sensitive to his touch? Was it his skill and demeanor or was it the fact that she had been so starved of sexual pleasure for the last few seasons? Regardless, she was loving every chime of it despite the fact that he didn’t seem interested in playing another game of hers.

His soft whisper into her ear sent shivers down her spine, not from the content but by the way he spoke to her. “Aren, if you keep teasing me like this I’m going to bloody well petch you on this chair.” She gave a laugh and one of his hands slipped out from her skirt. She began grinding her pelvis against the other and eventually tugged his hand away so she might grind herself more fully into his lap. As she trailed kisses upon his neck she felt him grow a little distant and when she looked at his face, his crooked grin was gone.

“Aren, what’s wrong? Tell me your thoughts. If you don’t want sex that’s alright.” She rather doubted it was that, but it was better to clarify it first since she was in such a provocative position on his lap. Was it Seros, or their earlier discussion on magic? Or was it something about the baby? She purposefully held her tongue not wanting to provide a suggestion that might in turn be used as an excuse, but it was hard as she watched her lover in anticipation.

“Please Aren, tell me why you look so troubled,” Sayana pressed gently hoping to pry at his thoughts but not in an invasive way. She ran a hand tenderly down his chest almost unconsciously out of the desire to feel his smooth skin. And she watched his brilliant golden eyes as minute expressions played across his face. A hint of uncertainty, a hint of longing, but that was all she could guess at and without context she wouldn’t know the causes.

OOCA little short, but I didn't think it needed to be longer. I'm also totally making use of my expert observation and socialization.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Rough Love (Aren)

Postby Aren on April 8th, 2015, 2:33 am

Aren replied to her half-hearted protests with an unapologetic grin, "Wouldn't want that, would we?" Her words, he knew, were betrayed by the movements of her own aroused body, and the Akalak did not truly believe for an instant that she actually wanted him to stop. Sayana was not one to succumb easily, however, and she promptly counter attacked by provocatively grinding against the warrior's lap.

Noticing that his eyes, at least, seemed a little distant, the Eypharian pressed Aren to reveal what it was that haunted his thoughts. Seros' words had soon uplifted his brother from that malaise, however, and now it was merely a desire to keep secret the plan that had just formed in his mind. Damn this doubt and hesitation, he asserted, he was going to ask her to marry him, and that was that. Perhaps she'd say no, perhaps she'd say maybe... she might even not say anything at all, but he was going to ask just the same.

An answer was better than not knowing, after all, and Aren was determined to go through with it. He didn't want her to know just yet, though. He didn't want to give her brain time to get in the way of what she felt, to think of possible reasons to say no, to affirm her commitment that she marry only an Eypharian. He wanted to take her by surprise, however much a coward that might make him seem, so that the excitement of the moment might see her more rational side debilitated. The Akalak knew it was an underhanded tactic, but he also knew that like on the battlefield, matters of the heart sometimes required that the odds be stacked in one's favor.

"Don't trouble yourself with the thoughts of an idiot like me," Aren replied, a hand coming up to her face to stroke her warm cheeks in a soft caress. "And don't think it isn't taking more strength than you can imagine to resist those hips of your's right now..." The Akalak said, a groan and a slightly clenched jaw indicating that his desires were obviously not very subdued.

Both hands now having escaped out from underneath Sayana's skirt, Aren wrapped his large arms around her waist and came to his feet with the Eypharian in his grasp. "Then again, resistance is overrated, so I advise you to surrender to my masculine charms, post haste," He uttered, cheekily, the maneuver illustrating the difference in their physical strength.

The Akalak wasn't sure how Sayana was going to react to his proposal, but now that he had made up his mind to see the plan to its conclusion, there was very little that could change it. All he was waiting on was the right moment, he realized, and the right... accouterments.

OOCSince this is supposed to be training thread, I've tried to give you an opening to get that rolling. Haven't done much training so far, have we? ;)
Aren
By Wysar's blue balls!

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Rough Love (Aren)

Postby Sayana on April 8th, 2015, 3:16 pm

Sayana pursed her lips a little at his response. She had obviously not gotten the answer she wanted and he was clearly avoiding it by making an undermining comment about himself. At least he confirmed it wasn’t for lack of desire and the caress of his hand softened her serious expression. She looked at him smugly when he gave a soft groan enjoying her effect on him. “You realize the moment something becomes important enough to hide, I start to wonder,” she informed him. It was one last chance for him to speak up, and she decided she wouldn’t press any further. Though it seemed like he wasn’t going to explain the momentary hiccup in his demeanor.

Instead the Akalak wrapped his arms around her to lift her up as he got to his feet. Her mid hands rested upon his arms and her highs held his shoulders during the maneuver and at first she didn’t think much of it since she was used to him lifting her about. But once her feet were set upon the ground she realized just how casually he exerted his strength and also how incredibly short she was compared to him. That only provoked an expression of determination from her.

“Surrender to your masculine charms?” She asked with a coy smile as she moved in closer to wrap her mids around him. She raked her nails in a tantalizing manner down his back. She watched his face to see what he thought of the rougher form of affection. She reached up with her right high and gripped the back of his neck to try to pull him down into a kiss. She bit at his lower lip as she kissed him deeply and began taking firm steps forwards towards the bed. She had considered going to one of the couches but it was the table next to her bed that had her daggers.

As she neared the bed she attempted to grasp his wrists with her mid hands. “If you pin me down I’ll give you more kisses,” Sayana said with a grin. “And if you pin me so I can’t move I’ll gladly succumb. But if I get you down, I want to hear more secrets.” She slipped her left foot behind his leg in attempt to trip him and then lunged forward with as much force as she could muster to knock him onto the bed. At the same time her mid hands tried to bring his arms up above his head to pin them down and they were swiftly joined by her high hands reaching for his forearms also attempting to pin down his arms. If he was braced well enough it was entirely possible that each of her efforts would be nulled and she might even find herself on the floor instead of the bed.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Rough Love (Aren)

Postby Aren on April 11th, 2015, 7:53 pm

"I'm not hiding it. I'm... saving it," Aren said with a knowing smile, trying to hint that the nature of this secret wasn't one she was supposed to pry from him, but merely wait for. His phrasing seemed to suggest that Sayana would find out what it was in due time, and that all she had to do was be patient.

The Eypharian's fingers scratching at Aren's back provoked an intoxicating combination of pain and pleasure. Jaw clenching for a brief instant, the Akalak's eyes closed momentarily as the mix of conflicting sensations produced a groan whose nature even he wasn't sure of. Sayana's subsequent kiss seemed to possess these same qualities as well, as she bit at his lip while pushing him back against the bed Aren had just risen out of. A pair of her hands had also clasped themselves around his blue wrists, an action which engendered some amused confusion from her victim.

"Do you think you can lock my arms down, with just two of your-" Before the warrior could finish his query, he felt the obstacle behind his foot, and his own body falling backwards absent command.

His entire frame twisting instinctively, Aren violently yanked his wrists out of Sayana's grip as they sought purchase on anything they could find, the most readily available option being the arms which had been holding on to him an instant before. Though the large Akalak fell into the bed, he would likely do so practically on top of his lover, whom he might have inadvertently dragged along for the fall. His hands would probably end up pinning Sayana's mids to the bed, thought in the few moments during which all of this was taking place, chaos ruled, and anything could happen. They might twist more than once, he realized, and maybe he would end up on bottom. They might even fall right off the bed in their struggle. It all depended on the way the Eypharian reacted to his maneuver, as the Akalak had played the only card he had when she had tripped him.

"You know what she'll ask, if she ends up on top of you..." Seros volunteered, realizing that there weren't too many secrets left for her to ask of his brother.

Aren did not reply, pondering as to just what exactly he would say if she asked. He would probably have to be vague, while simultaneously actually satisfying her questions, and hoping that she didn't pry too much. Then again, maybe she would ask something else, and Seros was just making him paranoid.

"I suppose if she tries, you can always just stick your tongue in her mouth. That seems to work quite well." The Akalak's darker Other offered, trying to be helpful, but forgetting that his brother was not too fond of him sharing details of intimate moments with Sayana. Aren knew that he was privy to them, but hearing him talk about it was something else entirely. Thinking about the fact that Seros was always there, always watching, even when the lovers were ostensibly alone, left an unpleasant taste in the back of his throat.
Aren
By Wysar's blue balls!

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Rough Love (Aren)

Postby Sayana on April 12th, 2015, 12:07 am

Saving it… His answer seemed to satisfy her and she gave a smile and a slight nod to convey such. It seemed as though he had plans of his own. However, she pushed aside those thoughts and carried on. His groans merely rekindled her desire. If nothing else, it was a person’s responses that made them so intoxicating. She’d have to remember that he liked it a little rougher.

When he broke off his smug comment, she had just a split moment to smugly grin at him in return before they tumbled onto the bed. He was twisting and yanking out his arms even before she managed to grab hold of them with her high hands. The next moment he grasped her mid arms and landed with almost all his body weight on top of her. “No, no, no!” Damn he was heavy. But he still had his momentum from the twisting. The Eypharian pushed hard with her high hands on his chest and her lows on his stomach and he continued rolling in the same direction. That is, until he rolled off the bed dragging Sayana along with him.

The Akalak mostly cushioned her fall since he went off the edge first. But she kept going until she was also lying on her back on the floor. Then rather unexpectedly she started laughing, or giggling more like. “Aren, I think we’re going to need a bigger bed.” She glanced over at the rug she was partially laying upon. If they were smart they might move things over there, but reason was likely beyond them. At least they had rolled off this side of the bed rather than rolling into the chest or wall on the other side.

In saying her comment, she still hadn’t gotten up. Should he seize the opportunity it would be easy to get at least two of her arms pinned down. However, in a couple of ticks after speaking she would get up quickly to get on top of him and straddle him. Pinning down his arms would be more challenging but this time she would try to reach for them with both her high and mid hands at the same time.
Sayana
Dancing in the rain...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Rough Love (Aren)

Postby Aren on April 13th, 2015, 12:13 am

Off they had tumbled, the pair of them, onto Sayana's floor. Aren went first, with the Eypharian landing on top of him, but her momentum promptly saw her roll off her improvised cushion. Her reaction to this seemed to be amusement, which her paramour could not help but share.

"I think you might be right," The Akalak said, with a smile. "But, this place is a palace, even so." His eyes darted around to admire the decorations and the furnishings that his own home sorely lacked. "At least, compared to mine." He offered a hearty chuckle, sounding conspicuously absent distress in his assessment.

At this point, Aren had practically forgotten all about his tussle with Sayana, until she clambered on top of him and tried to pin his arms against the floor with four of her own, that is. At first, he did not resist, smiling defiantly at whatever power she thought she held over him.

"You've got me now," The Akalak said, obviously not very worried about his current predicament. "Or do you?" The tone of his voice changed, suddenly, but it was not the same drastic change clearly observed when he allowed his brother to speak for him. It was more subtle, and less angry, but it seemed to be challenging Sayana to try to assert this dominant position she might have believed she was in.

As Aren's bright, golden eyes stared right into the Eypharian's brown orbs, his arms began to push against the force she was applying on them. Slowly, but consistently, absent shaking muscles or even noticeable signs of effort, they gradually rose off the ground against which she pinned them. The difference in their weight and size was immense, and thought Sayana had gravity on her side, she would need a lot more than that to counterattack the sheer difference in raw, physical power that existed between them.

There were a lot of ways for the six-armed woman atop him to do this, the experienced warrior knew, but he certainly wasn't going to tell her that, lest he give the game away. The Akalak wanted to see the form this strength she was so keen to demonstrate took, besides putting a knife to his throat, because sometimes knives were not at hand. As the thought came to mind, Aren's eyes scanned his surroundings to see just where the daggers Sayana usually had with her were at, wondering if perhaps she'd try the same strategy twice.
Aren
By Wysar's blue balls!

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

PreviousNext