Madd's Box Emporium

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Madd's Box Emporium

Postby Azrayel Kolasi on September 14th, 2015, 6:09 am

Name of PC: Azrayel Kolasi
Name of Model: Marlon Teixeira

Type? Boxcode, although I wouldn't begrudge you a signature if you felt so inclined.
Any photos or pictures you'd like to use? Nothing specific.
What kind of color scheme/theme/mood are you going for? I'm partial to cool colours, specifically blue. I'd like the mood to be adventurous, but also dark and somewhat mysterious.
What's the inspiration for your character? Azrayel is a Swashbuckling, Roguish type, brash and reckless with a lust for money, but only the best of intentions for those around him. Think something like Captain Jack Sparrow meets Han Solo. Something like that.
Any quotes or sayings? "I don't wanna die without any scars."
Additional comments: No. Not really.
Last edited by Azrayel Kolasi on September 22nd, 2015, 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Credit for the CS Template goes to Fallon, at Fallon's Coffee Codes.
Azrayel Kolasi
Go on; dare me.

Words: 71478
Joined roleplay: July 9th, 2013, 12:06 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Madd's Box Emporium

Postby Revali on September 18th, 2015, 2:15 am

Name of PC: Revali
Name of Model: Francisco Lachowski

Type? Boxcode, if you would.
Any photos or pictures you'd like to use? A map and/or compass photograph would be nice, but you can't see the continents or city names in the photograph, so that it keeps with Miz themes. Maybe like this or this?
What kind of color scheme/theme/mood are you going for? I prefer oranges, tans, browns, and the like, because they are similar to the colors of faded maps, and meerkats- both of which are central to his character. However, if blue or black would help you get across the fearful aspect of his personality better, by all means use them.
What's the inspiration for your character? Revali is afraid of everything. After losing his mother, he struggles to find things that he enjoys. The only things he has found so far are cartography, and scouting out the land.
Any quotes or sayings? "X Marks the Spot" or "Map to Success" might be cute, but you don't have to if it doesn't fit.
Additional comments: I don't like curly scripts as I find them hard to read, so I would appreciate not using those. Thank you very much!
6/8 Active Threads
Have some time? Come leave a peer review
Revali
'Fraidy 'Kat

Words: 45187
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2015, 3:34 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Madd's Box Emporium

Postby Ruari Darkwind on September 22nd, 2015, 4:45 am

Name of PC: Ruari Darkwind
Name of Model: Daria

Type? Boxcode & signature
Any photos or pictures you'd like to use? I'm looking for something involving horses, wind, or earth, like redstone cliffs or a galloping stampede.
What kind of color scheme/theme/mood are you going for? Somber, with rich colours on a muted background, perhaps.
What's the inspiration for your character? She's a veterinarian who regards Semele and Zulrav as the mother and father of herself (as well as her human parents). She loves animals, the earth, and storms and has a quiet, reserved way of looking at the world around her.
Any quotes or sayings? None.
Additional comments: Nothing that I can think of, except take your time!
Ruari Darkwind
skulls.

Words: 62295
Joined roleplay: August 23rd, 2015, 3:15 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Madd's Box Emporium

Postby Alerah on October 5th, 2015, 3:22 am

Name of PC: Alerah
Name of Model: Adele Exarchopoulos

Type? Boxcode and signature, please.
Any photos or pictures you'd like to use? I don't have anything in mind, really.
What kind of color scheme/theme/mood are you going for? Dark, and grim. I'm thinking very Jekyll and Hyde, dark cobblestone streets and alleyways, earthy tones of brown and green.
Any quotes or sayings? Her name, and/or 'There’s nothing left in this world that isn’t hidden.'
What's the inspiration for your character? Survival, honestly. Much of Alerah's life is comprised of trying to make it from one day to the next. Everything she knows and loves hangs in the balance of each singular moment.
Additional comments: N/A
Credit for my boxcode goes to Lisana. Thanks, darling!
Alerah
Find me.

Words: 2422
Joined roleplay: October 4th, 2015, 1:47 pm
Race: Kelvic

Madd's Box Emporium

Postby Baelin Holt on November 5th, 2015, 8:35 am

Name of PC: Baelin Holt
Name of Model: Kellan Lutz

Type? Boxcode
Any photos or pictures you'd like to use? Snake eye. Feel free to not use it if you're feeling something different.
What kind of color scheme/theme/mood are you going for? Black, Gray, maybe a hint of green
What's the inspiration for your character? Baelin's a half-Dhani and he hates it. He's extremely reserved, has major trust issues, is very hardworking, wants to excel in blacksmithing/armoring, is fiercely loyal, not much of a talker, has a very spartan apartment, can't handle groups, and enjoys working out. He's also wicked devout to Dira and hates Nuits. That's about everything!
Any quotes or sayings? None
Additional comments: I love black backgrounds and gray text (I usually use #b0b0b0 for text), but if you're feeling something different then don't let my blandness stop you! Heads up that my eyesight is pretty awful and, no matter how beautiful the text, if I end up feeling strained reading it I'm gonna be a horrible consumer and swap it out on you. Your boxcodes are all absolutely gorgeous, I love them.
Baelin Holt
Blacksmith

Words: 367174
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2014, 12:36 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Mizahar Grader (1)

Madd's Box Emporium

Postby Aislyn Leavold on November 26th, 2015, 3:09 am

Name of PC: Aislyn Leavold
Name of Model: Anastasia Pochernikova

Type? Boxcode
Any photos or pictures you'd like to use? One, two, three. In order from the one I like the most to least.
What kind of color scheme/theme/mood are you going for? Azure, aqua, or anything colourful.
What's the inspiration for your character? Aislyn's whole concept revolves around Alvadas, Ionu, and illusions. Her multi-faced personality (literal multiple faces, because illusionism) is a fun dynamic to play with. Aislyn is a very secretive and secluded person. Though being half-Zith and almost always hiding her real face behind an illusion, she has good reason to be so.
Any quotes or sayings? “Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.” You don't absolutely have to use the quote, but if you find an opportunity in which a quote is needed.
Additional comments: I love what you did with Caesarion, Talya, and Keene's boxcodes, especially with the effect with the transparency and photo overlay.
Aislyn Leavold
Just an illusion.

Words: 647829
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2014, 9:23 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) Alvadas Seasonal Challenge (1)
2016 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2016 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

Madd's Box Emporium

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on November 29th, 2015, 4:46 am

Name of PC: Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Name of Model:Adrian Grenier

Type? Boxcode, grading template(I do not need a face pic for the template, but if your up for it go wild!)
Any photos or pictures you'd like to use? No I'm not too picky. But I would like to see the ones that you come up with.
What kind of color scheme/theme/mood are you going for? I'm not sure really, something that involves with the hunting theme. But again, you can go wild with these boxcode and such.
What's the inspiration for your character?
Well, currently Ferrin is being trained by a new friend that he has met. And Ferrin wants to enlist into the Knighthood. Follow in his father's footsteps. Ferrin is also a hunter as well, but only at Novice level. He is polite and clever at times and he is loyal to his friends, but when he betrays the ones important to him he lays a huge layer of guilty bricks on top of him. He is gregarious in ways as well. He also helps people with things as much as he can. He's strong, athletic, and courageous.

Any quotes or sayings? My signature quote please, I'm not sure if there is some grammar errors, but if you can revise and edit it that would be fine by me.
Additional comments: Lots of thanks in advance, with the grading template, you can go wild on it. I'm planning on being a grader soon so thanks again. Really appreciate it. :)

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Madd's Box Emporium

Postby Graham Whipmane on February 19th, 2016, 4:24 am

Name of PC: Graham Whipmane
Name of Model: Garrett Hedlund

Type? A boxcode please, and perhaps a sig, if you have the time :)
Any photos or pictures you'd like to use? I have a full gallery here, so take your pick!
What kind of color scheme/theme/mood are you going for? Warm, rich, earthy tones.
What's the inspiration for your character? He's a horse riding hunter, so nothing prim and neat for him. His life is kind of a mess, and that's they way he like's it!
Any quotes or sayings?: Nope :)
Additional comments: Your codes are so stunning! Thank you in advance!

*Replies will be slower until Jobthread's have been completed*
Graham Whipmane
Player

Words: 59773
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2015, 9:47 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Previous