Madd's Box Emporium

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Asen

Postby Achenar on July 26th, 2015, 10:41 pm

I defnitely don't claim it to be original, but thank you. I saw the image floating around DevArt and thought it fit the black/white theme pretty well. Your image looks friggin’ sweet, love the colors.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Code: Select all
[center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=47564[/img][/center][style=width:608px; background-color:#f4fbeb; margin: auto; margin-top:-20px; padding-top:55px; margin-bottom:-10px; padding-bottom:30px; border-radius: 0px; font-size: 95%; color:#443f4a][indent][googlefont=Noticia Text]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.[/googlefont][/indent][/style][center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=47565[/img][/center]
Achenar
Everybody lies

Words: 128093
Joined roleplay: February 8th, 2015, 5:20 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) Donor (1)

Madd's Box Emporium

Postby Bartholomew on July 26th, 2015, 11:09 pm

Name of PC: Bartholomew Dicey
Name of Model: Marvel's Winter Soldier

Type? Boxcode
Any photos or pictures you'd like to use?
http://www.domen-art.com/uploads/3/0/8/8/30881169/3382784_orig.jpg

Or

http://orig02.deviantart.net/11d0/f/2012/270/4/a/wolf_teeth_by_vilebedeva-d5g2dsz.jpg
What kind of color scheme/theme/mood are you going for? An uplifting mood for the monster, or the mood which the wolf's teeth gives you if you wish to use the second image.
What's the inspiration for your character? I am going to have Light learn all the magics possible then master his sword skills, all to make him a monster slayer.
Any quotes or sayings? Lol, none except Bartholomew's name, at the bottom of the code if you would! Although, if you choose to make the monster boxcode then please place the words "I am the master of my fate." with the image.
Additional comments: Thank you! I am not asking for two boxcodes, I just can't decide which one to pick between the two.
Bartholomew
Player

Words: 98215
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2015, 3:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Madd's Box Emporium

Postby Rosela on July 27th, 2015, 8:55 pm

Name of PC: Rosela, Rosela the Clothier
Name of Model: Claudia (Shaghayegh) Lynx

Type? Boxcode
Any photos or pictures you'd like to use? Here is her instagram - go nuts.
What kind of color scheme/theme/mood are you going for? It'd be nice to have something a bit dark, but I realize it's hard given she's always smiling in her photos. Given the inspiration section below, you don't have to use photos of her.
What's the inspiration for your character? She is all about beauty. Fashion primarily, being a seamstress, but also makeup, jewelry, etc. Her ultimate aspiration is to be the source of all beautiful things. She may trample a few souls on her way up, but she intends to get there.
Any quotes or sayings? Just the ones I already have - "Beauty above all things" and "Bring me pretty things..." Including a quote isn't necessary.
Additional comments: If you use a photo of the model, please use one that is from the shoulders up, or at least leaves the number of arms she has ambiguous. Rosela herself has 6 arms, which is a little difficult to recreate.

Have a moment? Maybe drop by and leave a peer review?
Rosela
Bring me pretty things.

Words: 739794
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2012, 7:54 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Madd's Box Emporium

Postby Savacea Jovellana on July 28th, 2015, 10:14 pm

Name of PC: Savacea
Name of Model: Felice Fawn

Type? Boxcode
Any photos or pictures you'd like to use? I am not too picky about the pictures that you use, but if it is easier on you I would be more then happy to send some to you in a PM.
What kind of color scheme/theme/mood are you going for? Dark, Cold, Whimsical, Gothic.
What's the inspiration for your character? Her goals would be mastering the craft of poisons and advancing as a dancer.
Any quotes or sayings? I like Edgar Allan Poe's poetry it seems to match her, so anything that you think would fit in the whole boxcode of his would be fine.
Additional comments: I can not wait to see what your imagination comes up with for my Symenestra PC. Thank you for sharing your amazing creativity with us here on Mizahar. :D
Savacea Jovellana
Poisonous Dancer

Words: 239118
Joined roleplay: July 13th, 2015, 11:11 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Verena

Postby Achenar on July 30th, 2015, 10:35 am

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

[center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=47619[/img][/center][style=width:599px; background-color:#7797d8; margin: auto; margin-top:-105px; padding-top:165px; margin-bottom:-30px; padding-bottom:50px; border-radius: 10px; color:#1c1737][indent][googlefont=Merriweather][left]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.[/left][/googlefont][/indent][/style][center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=47620[/img][/center]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum.

This is the color of speech.

[center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=47648[/img][/center][style=width:611px; box-shadow:0px 0px 15px #000000; background:linear-gradient(#15243c,#15243c,#15243c,#15243c,#15243c,#091a33); margin:auto; margin-top:-300px; padding-top:310px; margin-bottom:60px; padding-bottom:40px; color:#587791][left][indent][googlefont=Droid Serif]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum.

[color=#a1454d]This is the color of speech.[/color]
[color=#c47b49]This is the color of speech.[/color]
[color=#ddc9a4]This is the color of speech.[/color][/googlefont][/indent][/left][/style]

Signature:

Last edited by Achenar on August 1st, 2015, 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Achenar
Everybody lies

Character sheet
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Donor (1)

Madd's Box Emporium

Postby Ayatah on July 31st, 2015, 8:13 pm

Name of PC: Ayatah (of the Scatteres Bones)
Name of Model: Pamela Rodrigues

Type? Boxcode please!
Any photos or pictures you'd like to use? I quite like the first picture on the website above (the close-up with her in the grey top). Other than that, here is her instagram, so go cray-cray!
What kind of color scheme/theme/mood are you going for?
What's the inspiration for your character? Ayatah is my longterm gal, being the first PC that 'stuck', so to speak. She's driven by two things: her son, Kuame, and her desire to learn. Other than that, she feels continuously pulled between her 'barbaric' Myrian upbringing and her Eypharian blood/heritage.
Any quotes or sayings? Other than the name of her clan (the Scattered Bones), there's really no specific words :)
Additional comments: I currently have a boxcode that features orange as the main alternative colour (for speech, etc.), so if possible it would be great if this colour could be avoided, just for repetitions sake :)
Ayatah
The Scholarly Savage

Words: 667148
Joined roleplay: December 27th, 2012, 11:30 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Madd's Box Emporium

Postby Nikia on July 31st, 2015, 9:30 pm

Name of PC: Nikia Amoriah
Name of Model: None

Type? Boxcode and signature, if possible.
Any photos or pictures you'd like to use? Picture 1, Picture 2, Picture 3
What kind of color scheme/theme/mood are you going for? I'm hoping to go for a more of a midnight thing. Blue, gray, white etc. Anything really that matches the theme of the pictures.
What's the inspiration for your character? The culture of the wolves. The predator and primal instincts to protect their loved ones.
Any quotes or sayings? Her name. And whatever you see fit is also acceptable.
Additional comments: Whatever picture you don't use for the boxcode, can be used for a signature. If wish to cut or crop the pictures for either and ads your own design is okay with me. :)
"There is no stronger bond than a pack of wolves"

"Common" Thoughts

Nikia
The Wolf One

Words: 32333
Joined roleplay: June 25th, 2015, 7:28 am
Blog: View Blog (5)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Caesarion

Postby Achenar on August 1st, 2015, 10:25 pm

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum.

[center][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=47675[/img][/center][style=width:649px; box-shadow:0px 0px 15px #000000; background:linear-gradient(#141519,#141519,#141519,#141519,#141519,#0f1013); margin:auto; margin-top:-450px; padding-top:460px; margin-bottom:60px; padding-bottom:60px; color:#50575d][left][indent][googlefont=Bitter]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum. Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum.

[color=#cf714d]This is the color of speech.[/color]
[color=#c47b49]This is the color of speech.[/color]
[color=#fbc48c]This is the color of speech.[/color][/googlefont][/indent][/left][/style]
Achenar
Everybody lies

Character sheet
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Donor (1)

Madd's Box Emporium

Postby Keene Ward on August 5th, 2015, 2:56 am

Name of PC: Keene Ward
Name of Model: Jeroen Kerkhof (I'm pretty sure)

Type? A boxcode and a signature would be prim-o-vera, but if that's too greedy I'm down for just a box. :D
Any photos or pictures you'd like to use? You have a good feel for it, so nothing specific on this end
What kind of color scheme/theme/mood are you going for? I'd like something darker, brooding. Words in my head: Fragile, murky, at the world's end
What's the inspiration for your character? Keene is an emotionally curbed, calculating young man who's only goal is to achieve strength and power through magic. Inspirations for him would be strict behaviorism, schizoid personality disorder, sociopathy, logical philosophy, and existentialism.
Any quotes or sayings? Not a big quote fella, but if you feel something fits, I'd love to see it.
Additional comments: I don't know if this is something you'd be down for, but I'd love to have a little commentary on what you did, especially with the photomanipulations. I really enjoy the sort of ethereal look to the pictures you've been using, and I'd like to know how you did it! If it's a magician and tricks sort of thing though, no worries! Thank you!
Keene Ward
Chilly Wizard

Words: 1279864
Joined roleplay: October 16th, 2014, 2:16 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Character (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) One Million Words! (1)
2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2014 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

Madd's Box Emporium

Postby Otaia on August 5th, 2015, 10:37 pm

Name of PC: Otaia
Name of Model: Lyndsy Fonseca. (or any exceptionally attractive raccoon. :P)

Type? Boxcode
Any photos or pictures you'd like to use? No specific images, although you can let me know if you want me to provide some images of her that I like.
What kind of color scheme/theme/mood are you going for? I usually use more pastel-y colors, but you don't have to use those. I'm a sucker for light blues and pinks, and the occasional yellow.
What's the inspiration for your character? Otaia is a thief in Sunberth, despite being a tad bit well-mannered. She left home due to a rebellious outburst.
Any quotes or sayings? None.
Additional comments:Your boxcodes are fabulous!
ImageImage
Otaia|Anthere|Lisana
3/3 Threads
Otaia
Guard Your Pockets.

Words: 15780
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2015, 10:06 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes