Pain and humiliation... What are friends for! [CLOSED]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Pain and humiliation... What are friends for! [Open]

Postby Luke Lammergeier on January 21st, 2011, 9:00 am

The whole conversation was slipping far away from Luke's saftey zone. He was a little surprised by how badly Nida had taken what he said. In any other situation Luke would of felt offended, but he knew they weren't to blame. Non Human's may not always get when a person was trying to be polite and give them space. Although the thing Nida said about his story not being important confused him. Nevertheless he reorganized his thoughts and came up with a better way of explaining things.

The fact that two non Humans were eying him rudely right before they would chow down on someone else made him nervous. This was really turning into something he did not like, maybe it was his curse to have a bad day, but to be eaten?

He decided to stick to being literal, they may not understand anything else. “The scum bag over there?” He pointed towards the passed out sailor. “I wanted to go into town to get weapons, food and a horse for my travels. I was trying to give you time to do whatever you wanted with him, I didn't want to intrude if I wasn't welcome too be polite.” He smiled and put on a normal, calm and friendly face for all of this. The last thing he needed was to seem aggressive.
Character is being put on hold

All emails should be directed towards ETHAN
Luke Lammergeier
All i smell is Drykas and horse dung

Words: 115174
Joined roleplay: November 28th, 2010, 7:50 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Nidassasyae on January 21st, 2011, 3:01 pm

Nida was not a girl accustomed to waiting patiently. Sure, she could stalk her prey, but that involved doing something. Waiting for some man she didn't even know? That came very close to being told what to do. And Nida had no respect for rules and authority, there were very few people's directions that she'd actually follow. Luke's was not one of them.

But it seemed the human expected them to do something with the sailor. Of course, even a stupid two-legger could come up with that conclusion, since they must have carried him all the way here for some purpose. But he couldn't possibly know that they were going to sacrifice the sailor... could he? No, humans were clever, but not that clever. He probably thought that they were just going to eat him. Nida briefly wondered if one ate the sacrifice after it was finished, or if the corpse was simply left out to rot. She decided to ask Sel about that when the time came.

After all, it wasn't as if either of them had any qualms against eating humans.

"Luke, I don't think it would be best if you came when we've finished. We'd be rather... indisposed... to polite conversation," Nida struggled with finding the right word, looking through her meager vocabulary to settle on it. The Kelvic understood now. He wasn't trying to be impolite, though his dangling the story before her like bait still kept a bit of the anger within her. But otherwise, she seemed fully civil once again.

"If you go now, I don't think we'll be seeing each other again, not for a while," she said gently. Perhaps the human would be smart enough to take a hint. While he may have done 'bad deeds', she didn't think that he would have the stomach, nor the lack of morality to keep his head when seeing the corpse. Let him think that she was going to eat the sailor. Perhaps he would think that she simply didn't want him to see she and Sel all bloody and covered in gore.

"It was very polite of you, I understand that now," Nida apologised, trying her best to seem human-like. "But I doubt you'll want to see us when we've... finished. And I'd very much appreciate if you keep this quiet... because I really don't like to threaten." That was a lie, but she was a good liar. Nida didn't mind threatening people, nor lying. That was how she'd met Seliarus, after all. Not that he would have been very intimidated by a naked, feral looking child, but still. Perhaps Luke could take that unsubtle hint as well. Who knew how well a human's brain worked anyways?
Nidassasyae
Crazy Cat Lady

Words: 222053
Joined roleplay: October 12th, 2010, 12:30 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Artist (1) Power Fork (2)
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Seliarus on January 21st, 2011, 3:59 pm

OOC: This will be short. No idea what to write. Not really in the mood for a long post. Might be slow at replies.

The Dhani stood up, and walked to the sailor, kneeling down in front of him. Just to be sure he wouldn't wake up randomly and run away. He did not interfere in the discussion the two had. Nor did he felt was needed. So he stayed silent.
"Who knows? Life is like a roll on the dice. You can’t know if something is a good, or a bad roll until it already happened."

The CS moding, framing, editing, and making it look awesome = Copyrights; Nidassasyae Iskedarst
Seliarus
That lil' Snakey

Words: 124204
Joined roleplay: October 13th, 2010, 2:45 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Postby Luke Lammergeier on January 25th, 2011, 6:16 am

What he said didn't really do all that much good. She understood he wasn't trying to be rude which was good but now he was being told it wasn't a good idea to come back. Luke was stranded in a port city he didn't really know. Nothing but ships and a long mountain road leading out of here. The last thing he wanted was to not have companions of some kind. There had too be a way to communicate threw this cultural barrier.

“Well if you want to meet later then I respect that. It will be a while until I return from town, will you be more comfortable with talking then?” He asked nicely but didn't want to end this meeting. They had saved his life and debts were something Luke needed to pay back.

“Both of you saved my life back there, I would like to reward both of you at the very least.” He looked at both Nida and Sel to see any sign of approval. Luke needed to throw something out there, an idea for a gift, anything to get them interested. “How about a hot meal or some drinks? Perhaps warmer clothing or a blade?” He smiled at their lack of warm clothing, he felt bad with the winter closing in fast, they would need warmer things. “You got to give me some slack I'm trying to help the people who saved my life after all. I can be a very good friend in a tight spot, Human or not.” Hopefully things would turn out a little better this time.

///OCC\\\ SORRY about late reply ive been uber busy! Send me a PM about whatever story line you want. Im trying to get on Nida and Sels good side lol!

Luke Lammergeier

Character sheet

Postby Nidassasyae on January 27th, 2011, 9:13 pm

OOCThis'll be my last post, let's wrap this up

"Yes, I think that'd be better," Nida agreed, nodding her head. Meeting up in the town certainly would be better. It would give Seliarus and her enough time to take care of... things, and ensure Luke wouldn't be seeing that they were doing.

"Reward?" asked Nida. "Well, if you're really keen on that, why don't we discuss this further, when we meet up later?" She had to control her facial expression at the mention of 'warmer clothing'. Sel needed that, of course. If they did accept Luke's offer, that might be a good idea. But she wasn't about to tell Luke that she didn't need it, or the reason behind it.

Not quite understanding the part about 'giving slack', the Kelvic simply nodded. Perhaps Luke really did want to be friends, and perhaps not. They'd see, once they met up later. He seemed to be a good natured man, but one could never tell how quickly things could change. "As can we, Luke. As can we. Maybe if we can meet up later, that'll give us time to sort out 'differences' out. Do you know a tavern, or some other place to meet?"

OOCKelp bar, *hint* *hint* ;)
Nidassasyae
Crazy Cat Lady

Words: 222053
Joined roleplay: October 12th, 2010, 12:30 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Artist (1) Power Fork (2)
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Seliarus on January 29th, 2011, 7:21 am

the Dhani kept looking at the human. What do you know, he's wasn't as stupid as he thought Luke would be. He certainly had a way of catching attention, and hold his nerves, even though, deep inside, the human would know what sort of people he and Nda were. Well, maybe he was mistaken. Or, he wasn't, and this was just another part of the plan he was forging.

He could easily go to the town, speak with some guards, and they would ambush the two once they were leaving this place. He tried to send a message of his fear over the bond to his bond-mate, just to make sure she would be careful.
"Who knows? Life is like a roll on the dice. You can’t know if something is a good, or a bad roll until it already happened."

The CS moding, framing, editing, and making it look awesome = Copyrights; Nidassasyae Iskedarst
Seliarus
That lil' Snakey

Words: 124204
Joined roleplay: October 13th, 2010, 2:45 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Postby Luke Lammergeier on January 30th, 2011, 8:13 am

He was starting to feel welcomed, and these two could be very helpful in a tight spot that was certain. Luke was excited about the idea of meeting up later on. One place popped into mind and it was defiantly the Kelp bar. Rough and tumble with food and drink it seemed suitable enough.

They were planning to separate ways and this defiantly relaxed him. He wouldn't have to see whatever was going to happen to the sailor and was given a chance to gear himself up finally. Luke would bring presents and hopefully this would make everything a little more sociable. It was a terribly awkward situation for him at the moment..

“Then we will talk about the gifts and anything else at the Kelp Bar. Its a tavern by the docks so it should be a good place to meet. Whenever you are done I will be waiting for you.” He smiled at both Sel and Nida, they seemed nice despite the distance.

///OOC\\\ Sorry for short post but its the wrap up so no point lol! Okay this will be closed unless you wanna post again either of you. Just Pm if that's the case.

Luke Lammergeier

Character sheet

Previous