Hey everyone! I was once very involved in roleplaying on various other sites but have taken a lengthy hiatus (2-3 years or so
). The world of Mizahar seems quite interesting, to say the least, and I'd like to get back into writing, as it's something I really do enjoy. It's probably going to take me a bit to get acquainted with everything here and develop my character, but I plan to begin playing soon. If anyone has any ideas on plots or a good place to start playing, it'd be greatly appreciated!
). The world of Mizahar seems quite interesting, to say the least, and I'd like to get back into writing, as it's something I really do enjoy. It's probably going to take me a bit to get acquainted with everything here and develop my character, but I plan to begin playing soon. If anyone has any ideas on plots or a good place to start playing, it'd be greatly appreciated!
