Skill Stubs

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is the first step to starting a lore article. Please hold all conversations about lores here in this forum. No development takes place here ie Article posting. This forum is simply for threads that want to hash out what a lore should or shouldn't include as well as its merits and flaws. One can also gauge interest in new lore here as well. Polls are encouraged.

Moderator: Scribes

Skill Stubs

Postby Sisas on April 21st, 2016, 9:45 pm

Are there any particular skills that people really want to see fleshed out? I'm going to be coming into a lot of free time soon, and was thinking about possibly expanding some skill stubs.

At the moment, I'm thinking of doing either Animal Husbandry, Escape Artist, Stealth, general description of Weapon Skills, or Writing. I'm just going to possibly do one for the moment, to get a feel for the format and whatnot.

"Snake-tongue"
"Common tongue"
Internal thoughts
Sisas
Player

Words: 66115
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2013, 3:55 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Skill Stubs

Postby Ferrin Al'Mandrikan on April 22nd, 2016, 1:47 pm

Timestamp:
|| "My Words" || My Thoughts || "Your Words"||

I can help try my best to crack down on some of these skills. I'll have to do a lot of research for them, but hey. I don't mind doing my part. As long as Mizahar gets to being a whole again.

I'll try my best to work on the following; Fishing, Mining, Forgery/Foraging, Carpentry. It'll take me some time, but as long as I can help. I know enough about fishing though... so that'll be good at least. :)

"With a heart of steel, I raise my blade in combat. The only thoughts I have in my mind is whether I'd return home to my family. I am a soldier, and will fight for love and peace. That is the way of being a Syliran Knight"-Ferrin.

Sig :
Dimensions Changed to: 300x150 pixels.

Credits to Prophet for making this amazing Sig. He does a great job!
I'm Open To Guest Storytelling Let Me Know, and I'll See What I Can Do!
|| Syliras Lore * Syliras * Plotnotes * My Scrap *Ferrins CS ||
Ferrin Al'Mandrikan
Loving Family Man - Protective Squire

Words: 705389
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Artist (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Skill Stubs

Postby Shimoje on April 27th, 2016, 1:24 am

I have posted a very helpful thread I keep updated almost on a daily basis. Check it out Here!
Shortly after departure of the Tipsy Wench, a deeply held secret started to show itself as Shimoje's mental stability started to become more clear. His hand will bear the mark of Lykata and glow with a symbol of Lormar.

test

Imagetest test testtest testtestesteste testtettttttt Image

test
Shimoje
Scientist

Words: 301120
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2016, 11:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes