Sunberth Anarkhos Office: Anarchy's Core

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Harman Dayis on July 28th, 2016, 6:04 pm

Moderated Thread Request

PC's Involved: Harman Dayis
Thread date (If known): 22nd Of Summer
Summary:
I pm'ed you when I joined, and asked for permission to write a story about Harman traveling with merchants. Well, multiple solo threads later and the story is almost complete. He traveled with the slave merchants for a few days, before their camp was attacked by zith. Harman escaped with his dog, but the caravan was demolished and wiped out.

The sixteen year old is trying to follow the tracks, and his memory, from the caravan's journey to get back to Sunberth. His dog, Champion, is injured beyond being helpful. I would like to use his protective instincts over the dog, who is his best friend, to give a reason for him to push himself enough to discover flux on his own.

While he's making his way back to the city, I would like for two zith from the attack to find him - despite his efforts to hide from them. He's only a novice fighter, so he'd be outgunned and outnumbered here. At the eleventh hour, while he's trying to protect himself and Champion, I'd like for him to accidentally channel his djed and just barely tip the tide in his favor.

Obviously, as he'd be just discovering the magic discipline, I'm more than open to the flux injuring him despite also saving him.
Preferred Outcome: Discovery of the flux through necessity and chance.
Injuries/Penalties You're Willing to Endure: I'd rather he not die, or be permanently maimed. But, I'm open to anything that makes sense, or else the writing isn't believable or natural.
Notes:
The entire solo arc is listed on my character sheet. I'd hardly think you'd want to read over all that, but you're welcome to if you so wish. :)
Harman Dayis
Seeking

Words: 53995
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2016, 9:43 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Aladari Coolwater on September 5th, 2016, 2:42 am

Moderated Thread Request

PC's Involved: Aladari Coolwater
Thread date (If known): 12th of Fall
Summary: Aladari starts her proving test to join the Vigilantes.
Preferred Outcome: Aladari hopefully moves on to have an interview and join the group.
Injuries/Penalties You're Willing to Endure: Any, really, save death.
Notes: I already PM'd you about the first thread in the series, and I'd like to complete that one first, but didn't want to forget to request this step.
"The sea always filled her with longing, though for what she was never sure."
- Cornelia Funke
Aladari Coolwater
Rock the boat.

Words: 267621
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2016, 3:26 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Sunberth Seasonal Challenge (1)

Postby A'va on September 5th, 2016, 7:44 pm

Moderated Thread Request

PC's Involved: Oona
Thread date (If known): 40th of Fall: (Quest) The city has come up with miza for a group to investigate what and where these attacks are coming from.
Summary: Onona would offer herself up to investigate (and hopefully conquer) whatever is causing these horrific attacks
Preferred Outcome: Skills! Lores! No death!
Injuries/Penalties You're Willing to Endure: Any injuries other than death :)
A'va
show me what hurts.

Words: 10340
Joined roleplay: September 4th, 2016, 1:38 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Akhen on September 6th, 2016, 10:25 pm

PC's Involved: Akhen
Thread date (If known): 40th of Fall

Summary: The city has come up with miza for a group to investigate what and where these attacks are coming from.

Preferred Outcome: Akhen survives (and gets some reward or two) and gains insight on what's causing these attacks.

Injuries/Penalties You're Willing to Endure: Injuries (Severe or Minor)
Notes: Let's do this!
Akhen
Player

Words: 69581
Joined roleplay: April 29th, 2014, 10:17 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Deliath on September 13th, 2016, 7:12 am

Moderated Thread Request

PC's Involved: Deliath
Thread date (If known): 40th Fall
Summary: The city has come up with miza for a group to investigate what and where these attacks are coming from.
Preferred Outcome: Maybe a few skills and Lores (and maybe a few miza)
Injuries/Penalties You're Willing to Endure: Anything other than death
Notes: This is exciting!
Any speech in bold is Common
"Fratava" || "Shiber"
Anything in italics are thoughts
Deliath
Read profile for details of hiatus

Words: 73363
Joined roleplay: August 26th, 2016, 3:32 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Orakan on October 17th, 2016, 1:36 am

moderated thread request

PC's Involved Orakan
Thread date (If known) 40th Fall (Quest)
Summary The city has come up with miza for a group to investigate what and where these attacks are coming from.
Preferred Outcome Ora will be joining up purely for selfish reasons. He hopes to track down the culprit(s) but also study their ways and build on the fear the attacks have been spreading. Skills, Lores, Reputation Points and Character building are hopefully to be had (a reward would be a bonus!)
Injuries/Penalties You're Willing to Endure Happy for these albeit preferably something he can heal from. I'm even open to curses/illness/what-have-you.
Notes I know it's a bit late in the season but is this still a go? I'm keen to get Ora more involved.
[/justify]
“The means to every crime is ours,
and we employ them all,
we multiply the horror a hundredfold.”

Image Image
Orakan
Lost Boy

Words: 101764
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2015, 1:52 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets